Odin vs Thanos + Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Champions of Life And Death against.... an old man. Who wins? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Team wins.

Aster Phoenix
Odin

Nihilist
depends which magus,if its afro magus then team ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
depends which magus,if its afro magus then team ftw I think Thanos could take Odin on his own since his final upgrade.

Mindset
I don't.

I think he'd put up a better fight, but still ultimately lose.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't.

I think he'd put up a better fight, but still ultimately lose.

imo it would be a solid stalemate

Mindset
smile

iceman24567
Wow Thanos can take Odin now is today backwards day?

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow Thanos can take Odin now is today backwards day?

Welcome to the Bizzaroworld.

Priest
Odin wins regardless of the version of Magus.

Aster Phoenix
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7238/superdurcopykn9.gifsuperdur

Silent Master
I haven't seen any feats from current Thanos that match Odin's best galaxy effecting battles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
I haven't seen any feats from current Thanos that match Odin's best galaxy effecting battles. Maker.

iceman24567
No that maker fight does not put him over Odin that is crazy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maker.

I don't recall anything from that fight that would make me place it at or above Odin's best galaxy effecting battles.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Silent Master
I haven't seen any feats from current Thanos that match Odin's best galaxy effecting battles.

It's cool my friend, No one has.

quanchi112
No that maker fight does not put him over Odin that is crazy. She had infinite power.Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't recall anything from that fight that would make me place it at or above Odin's best galaxy effecting battles. You really are that impressed by that battle? Seth looked like a joke compared to Odin. Soon as he regained his power he defeated him easily. This was not the case against Thanos. It ended in a stalemate.

iceman24567
What the heck infinite power that was beaten... Please don't tell me you that fight puts Thanos above Odin that would be crazy talk.

Silent Master
I consider the Seth battle to have been much more impressive power wise than the Thanos battle, I don't subscribe to the same midset in fights equals the same amount of power used theory.

quanchi112
What the heck infinite power that was beaten... Please don't tell me you that fight puts Thanos above Odin that would be crazy talk. The Maker,the Galactus blast,the upgrade,etc.

iceman24567
Wow you are insane Odin has been called omnipotent so omnipotent > infinite power no expression.

quanchi112
Wow you are insane Odin has been called omnipotent so omnipotent > infinite power no expression. Do you really think Odin is omnipotent?

Aster Phoenix
Wow you are insane Odin has been called omnipotent so omnipotent > infinite power no expression.
It's not worth your time.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
It's not worth your time.
Do you have scans to support that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Do you have scans to support that? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.