Trip out . . I had a dream last night that I went and saw ANOTHER Hulk movie . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I dreamt that months after Edward Norton's Hulk movie came out, another one came out and it was really good, except for the special effects were terrible. Hulk looked way too short and stalky, and he was way too cartoonish looking to be believable. The critics raved that it was the best Hulk movie and they never mentioned the horrible special effects in their critiques, which really surprised me because the effects were obviously horrible, and they definitely degraded the integrity of the film's dramatic themes.

FoxMeister
Maybe those damned critics never mentioned the terrible graphics because it was a dream

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I dreamt that months after Edward Norton's Hulk movie came out, another one came out and it was really good, except for the special effects were terrible. Hulk looked way too short and stalky, and he was way too cartoonish looking to be believable. The critics raved that it was the best Hulk movie and they never mentioned the horrible special effects in their critiques, which really surprised me because the effects were obviously horrible, and they definitely degraded the integrity of the film's dramatic themes. ****ing hell.

Mairuzu
sock

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
sock Seconded

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Maybe those damned critics never mentioned the terrible graphics because it was a dream Oh snap! This could be true. hmm

Wait a minute .. . no, because those critics were in my dream, so they would have commented on it. If they were critics in RL commenting on my dream that would be ridiculous, I understand that, but relatively speaking, it was odd they did not comment on the effects in my dream.

Neo Darkhalen
sounds like Hulk 03

dadudemon
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
sounds like Hulk 03

Except Lee's Hulk was bigger and closer in durability to comic Hulk.

Phucked Up
hmm

Mega fail. haermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Mega fail. haermm

Look at your last post . . . who actually failed? haermm haermm

Phucked Up
Look at your last post . . . who actually failed? haermm haermm

I honestly have no idea how that happened. crylaugh

Scythe
WTF Ken?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
WTF Ken?

srug I quoted him and said "Mega fail. haermm" and that's what happened.

Scythe
Ahahahahaha! That's so awesome! Weird though...

=Tired Hiker=
beer

Toku King
I've had dreams like that, too. I had one dream that I saw "The Simpsons Movie" years before it was released, and it was flipping awesome. The only problem was that they reused the "Marge falls for another man" story, though the rest(I forget what it was) rocked hard.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Toku King
I've had dreams like that, too. I had one dream that I saw "The Simpsons Movie" years before it was released, and it was flipping awesome. The only problem was that they reused the "Marge falls for another man" story, though the rest(I forget what it was) rocked hard.

Isn't that awesome, though? You got to enjoy a movie that no one else will ever get to see. That's what happened with my Hulk dream.

Toku King
Isn't that awesome, though? You got to enjoy a movie that no one else will ever get to see. That's what happened with my Hulk dream.

It really is awesome. And you even get to see another movie about something you love.
So, what was the Hulk movie about?

Dorian Belmont
I dreamt that months after Edward Norton's Hulk movie came out, another one came out and it was really good, except for the special effects were terrible. Hulk looked way too short and stalky, and he was way too cartoonish looking to be believable. The critics raved that it was the best Hulk movie and they never mentioned the horrible special effects in their critiques, which really surprised me because the effects were obviously horrible, and they definitely degraded the integrity of the film's dramatic themes. pageing DR.Freud

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
Ahahahahaha! That's so awesome! Weird though...

I wonder if I can do it again.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Toku King
It really is awesome. And you even get to see another movie about something you love.
So, what was the Hulk movie about?

I barely remember, but I do recall he was able to talk in the film, and he stayed as Hulk through the whole thing.

apoc001
Did it have Lou Ferrigno in it? One time I dreamed I got turned into a cigarette.

=Tired Hiker=
Dude, that's a crazy dream. No it didn't have Lou in it.

76qq309
Originally posted by Mairuzu
sock

what does that mean?????

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by 76qq309
what does that mean?????

It means that you are probably a sock.

Robtard
I barely remember, but I do recall he was able to talk in the film, and he stayed as Hulk through the whole thing.

What was Hulk's voice like; did he have an accent?

What did he say?

=Tired Hiker=
His voice was very dignified, like an aristocrat. He said a lot of scientific stuff, I can't really remember what happened in the movie, but I do remember I enjoyed it. I mostly remember the hype surrounding the film. I usually don't remember a lot of details in my dreams, except for the one I had as a kid where Obi Wan Kenobi drove me around in a yellow Volkswagen Bug, where he dispatched me around my neighborhood to do secret agent spy stuff. Once he dropped me off at a location, I would then run along backyard fences that were all magically connected to anywhere I needed to be. True story.

ragesRemorse
This is kind of ironic because i had a dream that i was going to college with Russel Crowe. He lived in the college like Joe Pesci in, With Honors. Only, he didn't live in the library's basement. He lived in a secret room in the college. On a certain wall you had to press a brick and a secret corridor would appear, leading you to his secret loft. After classes we went to his secret loft and kicked it. It was a really cool dream but i think i need to lay off the gladiator.

=Tired Hiker=
"Kicked it?" ey? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. C*cksucker!!!!! laughing

Just kiddin', bro. happy

A Dose Of Vraya
why do you put "trip out..." before like half of your threads?

ragesRemorse
"Kicked it?" ey? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. C*cksucker!!!!! laughing

Just kiddin', bro. happy

sly

Can't a gangsta be taken serious just once. I mean Damn, i expected more from you good, sir. I'm sick of your stupid quips. So immature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.