I held someones hand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
...till they died today sad

=Tired Hiker=
Man, that must have been difficult. Who was it?

Marko
a lady in the home i work at, she was so lovely sad

=Tired Hiker=
I'm sorry to hear that man. Did you comfort here while she passed, besides holding her hand, did you say anything to her?

Marko
yea just let her know that she wasnt alone, i was with her, let her know that the priest had been so i told her she could rest now,

=Tired Hiker=
That's very touching man. For lack of better words, that was a very kick ass thing you did.

A Dose Of Vraya
Did you cry? I would have cried.

Marko
ta TH smile
yea i was heart broken it was worse when the family arrived and asked what she was like in her last moments. Its the wierdest thing watching a life extinguish, its a huge reality shock of our frailty.

A Dose Of Vraya
I know how you feel. I was in the room when my great grandma died. It felt like my heart jumped in to my esophagus.

Did you know the lady well?

Marko
she was only in the home amonth but i was with her like 4 days a week

A Dose Of Vraya
That's too bad. It was brave of you to help her in her passing.

Marko
it sounds mean but at the end of the day its my job, but no one should die alone, we come into this world with people around us and so should we pass

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Marko
ka-dur

Bardock42
I somehow feel that I'd get better into the deep emotional impact if I hadn't read a thread you made about 20 minutes later, in which you pasted a dinosaur on your rearviewmirror.

BruceSkywalker
k

TRH
Wow, thats horrible dude, great thing you did though, Best wishes.

Ahsoka Tano

Your show of kindness is an absolute miraculous moment for
someone that will go into the great unknown.

Cheers.

occultdestroyer
Internet sympathy FTW1

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Internet sympathy FTW1

When you die a lonely pathetic death being the virgin you are, I'll be too busy watching repeats of Benny Hill.

gefallen_engel

that really sucks. I worked in a nursing home for 3 years, I did that many times, never did understand why people turn their backs on their loved ones. I commend you for being there for that woman when she passed very noble of you.

ScarletSpeed
aw **** man, that's so sad, being the last person someone sees or touches before they pass on sad

sorry to hear man .

Because I can
hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.