The death of Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
When does everybody think that Luke will eventually perish? Many are predicting that he will meet his ultimate demise at the end of the NJO series, but I don't think so anymore. Someone will make a final sacrifice, but I think that'll be Han and Leia in the Falcon...."I love you," "I know,-The last words of Han and Leia Solo. But anyways, Luke isn't the lone Jedi who has no one to look after anymore. He is married and is about to have his first child, so he can't just go off at the first sign of danger, something we have already seen in the NJO. That being said how wil he die? I think a new Sith will along after the NJO, maybe even his son eventually, and the Sith kills Luke and the twins and Anakin bring him back or kill him. Either way, I don't think the Vong will be the end of Luke, just MHO.

Edna witch
No they cant kill off Luke. They could kill off anyone but Luke. It just isnt gonna happen. But if they did then I guess they would have to bring him back in an Obi-wan Kenobi stylie! And have some young Jedi take his role with the ghost of luke being his mentor. Or something stupid like that!

JediOasis
Luke can't live forever. All I know is that it will be a sad sad day when I read about his death.

Edna witch
Oh trust me, writers these days can be very creative when they want to be. Im sure they could come up with some way to make him live forever. Even if it is some kind of weird punishment for him for something he does in the future. They could make it happen if they really wanted to!

JediOasis
While I do think that Luke will eventually die I always wondered what Yoda meant when Luke told him he couldn't die and Yoda said "Strong am I in the Force, but not that strong...." Does that mean someone strong enough in the Force could live forever?

Xizor
Well, If Luke has to die, what better way then in saving the galaxy from a dark side force(I agree that it cn't be the Vong). I don't think it would be all that bad if a trilogy comes out in which Luke dies in the first intallment and then his ghost guides Anakin or his son in the next 2.

Admiral Kettch
I wouldn't read so much into Yoda's statement. I just see it has him ridiculing Luke, and not meaning that a jedi could live forever.

I still think Luke can die in the NJO, I've got a nice theory on how a dark jedi can be introduced into the series into the series.

Darth_Nefarus
Luke can and will die, because that is the way of things. The way of the force. But Luke is too powerful and too popular to die in any other fashion other than natural causes. I forsee Luke easily living for at least 120+ years, and I doubt any novel or film or any Star wars media will have him be defeated.

jimmy986
i am new to EU and havent read one yet but i am going to. when you talk about luke guiding anakin what do you mean. is anakin back

Jedi Priestess
Actually I believe it's Anakin that guides Luke much the same way as Obi-Wan did after his death.

AntniEllison
No Anakin isnt back Han & Leia named their third child Anakin.

DenKi
Anakin killed Luke -

Jackie Malfoy
Because the empire is dead I am sure he will marry Jade and die of old age.The end!JM

§pearhead
A star destroyer lands on him, and he dies.

Captain REX
Who'd a thunk it?

Master Kadub
Lets look at it like this......

Luke is the next focal point of the
Star Wars legacy.....
I see him living within the force for
hundreds of years much like Yoda
to guide the New Jedi Order......
Others around him my die off but
he will live.....there may be some
coincidental meeting between Luke
and some other young Jedi that the
faith of the galaxy will fall on.....

Plus, as long as Mark Hamill wants
to be active in whatever GL plans
for SW, Luke will live forever.......

Dogbert
That was cruel... sad

§pearhead
I know laughing out loud

do star destroyers even land...? I think they just float around in orbit all day messed

The_Fatness
Hmm...I like the whole deathstar thing and landing on him gets knocked out a window and flying into hyper drive and crashing into a rock but oh well..REVAN WILL KILL YOU ALL!

The_Fatness
Wtf, did I just say

Napalm
He will probally die of old age

Phoenix Jedi
I knew that Han and Leia had named their 3rd child Anakin, and I also heard that he was killed. Was he brought back or something?

Also, you're right, they can't just make some random dude kill Luke (or can they? o_O), he's the One Who Will Bring Balance, and probably the most popular Jedi there is. He would, naturally, die eventually, but I don't think writers will continue up to the point of his death, they'll just keep writing books but not make it so that it's possible he dies.

MC John 117
I think Luke SHOULD die.
A lightsaber to the chest would do the trick, courtesy of....

Mace Skywalker
Without luke, there is no star wars. Unless of course he has a son, then its all good. Anakin, Luke, Ben Skywalker.

Bardock42
Oh god I hopwe he is gonna die soon and painful, ok he made the Jedi Return...great...now he can die...stupid little **** *** ******.

God I hate Luke

ARC Trooper 117
no
That's mean! stick out tongue
He'll eventually just die off....or he just won't be mentioned again in the books, and we'll all have to assume he's dead. wink

Bardock42
hopefully

Sadako of Girth
Maybe they'll start to reflect the "No attachments" philosophy a bit and have him dying to protect Mara Jade or Anakin II or just because of them.....?

BTW I haven't read the EU stuff, so 'scuse me if this is contradictable by any existing events, circumstances.... wink

stefaan
This sucks man, the whole NJO series sucked and i stopped because of the nonsense. Luke suckes as Jedi and he only went to Yavin because the special edition wasn't out yet to tell that the jedi temple wasn't destroyed. I don't read anything about after episode III, just the clone wars thing are real. Get a life and go read some real books, Lucas would never have come up with such garbage. Losers

ARC Trooper 117
Congratulations!
You've just been reported! eek!

BTW, all this "garbage" had to go through Lucas' office to get published, yet he still steps on them and says that they aren't "canon".
Same with all the Clone Wars "garbage", b!tch.

sithlord adas
i long for the day that Luke skywalker and his jedi sister perish. LONG LIVE THE SITH FOREVER

sithlord adas
death to all jedi scum

Hewhoknowsall
I predict that the following characters will die in Fate of the Jedi:

Jaina
Leia
Cilghal
Kyp
Ben

Then Luke and Han marry and have a kid, who has Kol etc.

Then Jagged goes and marries someone else

smile

kotorfan
Jaina, Kyp, and Ben are too young. They can't die off yet.

Lord Lucien
Kyp's getting up there. He was like 18 circa 11 ABY, it's like 40 ABY now.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by sithlord adas

i long for the day that Luke skywalker and his jedi sister perish. LONG LIVE THE SITH FOREVER dont bump old threads to show off your crappy skill with vb codes.

CadoAngelus

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I predict that the following characters will die in Fate of the Jedi:

Jaina
Leia
Cilghal
Kyp
Ben

Then Luke and Han marry and have a kid, who has Kol etc.

smile

You mean Han and Leia have kids: Jaina; Jacen; and Anakin

Luke and Mara Jade have a kid: Ben

Anyways, where i'm reading, Legacy Era, Luke's been dead for decades and visits his great-grandson, Cade Skywalker, as a force ghost.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
You mean Han and Leia have kids: Jaina; Jacen; and Anakin

Luke and Mara Jade have a kid: Ben

Anyways, where i'm reading, Legacy Era, Luke's been dead for decades and visits his great-grandson, Cade Skywalker, as a force ghost.

I'm saying AFTER LOTF and NJO (ie after Mara dies)

So AFTER LOTF in Fate of the Jedi:

Jaina
Leia
Cilghal
Kyp
Ben

...all die

Then Luke and Han (not a typo) marry and have a kid, who has Kol etc.

CadoAngelus
I'm saying AFTER LOTF and NJO (ie after Mara dies)

So AFTER LOTF in Fate of the Jedi:

Jaina
Leia
Cilghal
Kyp
Ben

...all die

Then Luke and Han (not a typo) marry and have a kid, who has Kol etc.

Still really confused lol how does: male + male = kid?

oh, and Kol is Ben Skywalkers son...i know that for a fact

Hewhoknowsall
Still really confused lol how does: male + male = kid?

oh, and Kol is Ben Skywalkers son...i know that for a fact

OOPS!!!! LOL...OK then Luke marries Daala (HAHAHA...) and has Duke, who goes on to have someone who goes on to have Kol...

Where does it say that?

CadoAngelus
OOPS!!!! LOL...OK then Luke marries Daala (HAHAHA...) and has Duke, who goes on to have someone who goes on to have Kol...

Where does it say that?

Lol, i thought it sounded strange having Han and Luke marry, and produce offspring, lol *defies laws of biology*...

as for Kol being Ben's second child (Ben had two: Nat and Kol), here's the Skywalker Family Tree

edit: click on 'Skywalker Family Tree', it's a link, doesn't seem to turn blue on my monitor messed

Captain REX
I thought there was a Skywalker between Ben and Kol?

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought there was a Skywalker between Ben and Kol?

if the hyperlink had worked i wouldn't need to do this...but there isn't according to most sources (i'm going with an example from Wookiepedia, as it's a highly reliable source of SW info)

Skywalker Family

there isn't a Skywalker before Kol/Nat and after Ben...Ben had two children with an unknown, and Kol and Nat were born from it

DarthLazious
I think its time for the Trio)Luke,Liea & Han) to pass ther trouch down to the next line of heros. I think Han Solo along with Liea with die with the Falcon. Luke will die by the One Sith. Wedge Anttilles will die in a battle in his X-Wing. Boba Fett will die of old age and Lando will die of old age as well.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I think its time for the Trio)Luke,Liea & Han) to pass ther trouch down to the next line of heros. I think Han Solo along with Liea with die with the Falcon. Luke will die by the One Sith. Wedge Anttilles will die in a battle in his X-Wing. Boba Fett will die of old age and Lando will die of old age as well.

That's too bad...after they all die, it won't really seem like Star Wars anymore...

chilled monkey
Lol, i thought it sounded strange having Han and Luke marry, and produce offspring, lol *defies laws of biology*...

Genetic engineering my friend.

Take tissue samples from Han and Luke. Synthetically splice them together and use the new gene sequence to produce a clone child.

Voila!

Given the level of genetic manipulation we've seen throughout Star Wars I don't see how it couldn't be done.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Genetic engineering my friend.

Take tissue samples from Han and Luke. Synthetically splice them together and use the new gene sequence to produce a clone child.

Voila!

Given the level of genetic manipulation we've seen throughout Star Wars I don't see how it couldn't be done.

That is a given, and I suppose in that respect I would have to step down and aaccept my defeat. But, it's not a case of whether or not it's possible, there is a hell of a lot of cloning in the EU and Saga, it's the characters i'm thinking about. Han: The Sceptic, and Luke: The Rightous Jedi.

DarthLazious
That's too bad...after they all die, it won't really seem like Star Wars anymore...

Why not?

They will still have Jaina, Kyp, Jag and R2-D2 & C-3P0.

CadoAngelus
Why not?

They will still have Jaina, Kyp, Jag and R2-D2 & C-3P0.

Yeah...R2-D2 and C-3PO are key characters from original star wars, surely they contribute towards the feeling of it still being Star Wars...

Cade Skywalker still has R2-D2 for christs sake...not sure what happened to C-3PO though...stayed with Leia and Hans family but they're not mentioned in Legacy

Elite Hunter
Cade Skywalker still has R2-D2 for christs sake...not sure what happened to C-3PO though...stayed with Leia and Hans family but they're not mentioned in Legacy

Erm, all evidence points to the surviving Solo child,Jaina marrying Jag, who you know is the ancestor of the Fels in Legacy....

Alkaselzer
Indeed, I believe the Emperor Fels of the Galactic Empire are descendants of the Solo line.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Erm, all evidence points to the surviving Solo child,Jaina marrying Jag, who you know is the ancestor of the Fels in Legacy....

Wow! ok, that makes more sense...i didn't realise Jaina married a Fel, but yeah...but what happened to C-3PO?

Captain REX
Jaina hasn't actually married him yet, but it is heavily implied through flirtations Jaina and him have had and by the fact that his descendants are (probably) powerful Force-users.

Gideon
I am sexier than REX.

Hewhoknowsall
That's scary...the emperors of the empire are descendant from a Jedi...and Luke...

CadoAngelus
That's scary...the emperors of the empire are descendant from a Jedi...and Luke...

Well no...it would be Leia...

xxxpoppunker182
and Leia isn't anything special

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
and Leia isn't anything special

true, she's more a concellor (not sure of the spelling). The jedi that try to defuse situations with meetings and chats not sabers blazing and death lol.

DarthLazious
Wow! ok, that makes more sense...i didn't realise Jaina married a Fel, but yeah...but what happened to C-3PO?

C-3PO is destroyed sometime before the Legacy comics by a race called the Vindar.

My source is Wookiepedia.

Many years later, C-3PO was found in a cave on an unknown planet, which was home to the Vindar, by two youths by the names of Otalp and Remoh, who had been searching for him due to a vision from their Den-mother. He was missing both the lower half of his body, his arms, and even parts of his faceplate but was still semi-functional. At first, he simply muttered nonsense about "Master Luke" and "Artoo" in Basic but, when the two youths started to talk, he adjusted to their language. The trio had a brief conversation in which 3PO told the youths of his past adventures with Luke Skywalker. 3PO was shot by the Vindar a few moments later, but not before inspiring the two youths to start a revolution against the oppressive Vindar. His last gift to the galaxy was a green lightsaber found next to his destroyed body

CadoAngelus
oh sad

Hewhoknowsall
C-3PO is destroyed sometime before the Legacy comics by a race called the Vindar.

My source is Wookiepedia.

Many years later, C-3PO was found in a cave on an unknown planet, which was home to the Vindar, by two youths by the names of Otalp and Remoh, who had been searching for him due to a vision from their Den-mother. He was missing both the lower half of his body, his arms, and even parts of his faceplate but was still semi-functional. At first, he simply muttered nonsense about "Master Luke" and "Artoo" in Basic but, when the two youths started to talk, he adjusted to their language. The trio had a brief conversation in which 3PO told the youths of his past adventures with Luke Skywalker. 3PO was shot by the Vindar a few moments later, but not before inspiring the two youths to start a revolution against the oppressive Vindar. His last gift to the galaxy was a green lightsaber found next to his destroyed body

Isn't that non-canon?

DarthLazious
No it is very much cannon my friend.

Hybris

DarthLazious
Whatever.

Lord Lucien
Ha!

DarthLazious
I still consider that cannon.

Lord Lucien
I also consider the world to revolve around me, don't mean it does.

DarthLazious
Oh ok that was very random and off topic.

Please stick to the topic.

Red Nemesis
no.

Ewok marmalade.

Eminence
Luke Skywalker will die peacefully when he's sixty five but still looks like a thirty year old and will have his spirit look like a thirty year old forever. Fact.

Lord Lucien
Luke SKywalker retains his youth for one reason: Luke Skywalker is Goku.

Nephthys
shockfox No Way!!!!

But....mmm I guess on some level, I always knew.

Lord Lucien
I know, eh? It all makes sense.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I also consider the world to revolve around me, don't mean it does.

that is on topic. its using your own logic against you.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Eminence
Luke Skywalker will die peacefully when he's sixty five but still looks like a thirty year old and will have his spirit look like a thirty year old forever. Fact.

60? bit young for a jedi, regardless of if he's human or not.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by kotorfan
that is on topic. its using your own logic against you. In what sense? By using his own opinion to declare what's canon?

Eminence
I think he was trying to quote DL.

Captain REX
I still consider that cannon.

CANON, one N.

Furthermore, the Star Wars Tales comics are deemed non-canon by nature.

kotorfan
I think he was trying to quote DL.

yeah i was. i quoted lucien's post by accident

DarthLazious
Its all good man.

GenomeFrozener
He dies of old age.
>:]

DarthLazious
Then why does he come back as a young man as a Force Ghost?

Lord Lucien
Same reason Anakin came back as a 23 year old. Don't know what that reason is, but that's the reason.

CadoAngelus
Same reason Anakin came back as a 23 year old. Don't know what that reason is, but that's the reason.

because GL became temporarily mentally disabled and decided to rape the original tape and splice Haden Christenson on top of the original...

Red Nemesis
temporarily?

Eminence
Same reason Anakin came back as a 23 year old. Don't know what that reason is, but that's the reason. Cuz "good" Anakin was overtaken by Vader when he was 23, so the Force ghost came back as "good" Anakin as he was.

Duh...

Lord Lucien
Cuz "good" Anakin was overtaken by Vader when he was 23, so the Force ghost came back as "good" Anakin as he was.

Duh... Well AWbviously.

CadoAngelus
Cuz "good" Anakin was overtaken by Vader when he was 23, so the Force ghost came back as "good" Anakin as he was.

Duh...

I prefer my reasoning...lol stick out tongue

Slash_KMC
But didn't he come back to the lightside when he was old and burned? So shouldn't his Force ghost be the older lightside him??

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
But didn't he come back to the lightside when he was old and burned? So shouldn't his Force ghost be the older lightside him??
I swear it is, but all they did was give him hair and take away the scarring.

Slash_KMC
Is it even allowed to give a dead person hair while it was burned away forever. Why not give him 4 arms while you're at it?

No wonder Obi had a dead wish ...

Lord Lucien
But didn't he come back to the lightside when he was old and burned? So shouldn't his Force ghost be the older lightside him?? In a sense Anakin "died" at 23 when Vader came along. When Vader died, the Force must have felt that Hayden Christenson was a better marketing tool than ugly old David Prowse.

CadoAngelus
In a sense Anakin "died" at 23 when Vader came along. When Vader died, the Force must have felt that Hayden Christenson was a better marketing tool than ugly old David Prowse.

And so did Hayden's wallet...

chilled monkey
Is it even allowed to give a dead person hair while it was burned away forever.

Why should a spirit (which doesn't have a physical form), be affected by physical damage? Sure his body was burned/damaged, but fire doesn't burn/damage a spirit.

Heck, Yoda said "luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Another quote I read that says it well; "you don't have a soul, you ARE a soul. You HAVE a body."

Way I see it, your spirit form's appearance is determined by how you think of yourself. When Anakin was redeemed, he thought of himself back before he turned. That's how he imagined himself, so that's how he appears.

chilled monkey
In a sense Anakin "died" at 23 when Vader came along. When Vader died, the Force must have felt that Hayden Christenson was a better marketing tool than ugly old David Prowse.

BTW, it wasn't David Prowse. 'Redeemed' Anakin was originally portrayed by Sebastian Shaw.

Lord Lucien
BTW, it wasn't David Prowse. 'Redeemed' Anakin was originally portrayed by Sebastian Shaw. PoTAYto--poTAHto.

Lord Lucien
Why should a spirit (which doesn't have a physical form), be affected by physical damage? Sure his body was burned/damaged, but fire doesn't burn/damage a spirit.

Heck, Yoda said "luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Another quote I read that says it well; "you don't have a soul, you ARE a soul. You HAVE a body."

Way I see it, your spirit form's appearance is determined by how you think of yourself. When Anakin was redeemed, he thought of himself back before he turned. That's how he imagined himself, so that's how he appears. Jesus, are you unfamiliar with the entire concept of sarcasm?

Slash_KMC
PoTAYto--poTAHto.

Are you going to say something like this everytime you are completely wrong ...

Why are you asking this to Jesus? You should be asking this to CM as you are quoting him.

I think he doesn't know it, and the problem is that about 50% of my posts are entirely sarcastic.

I gave you 2 burns of 2 of your posts in 1 of mine. Yup.

chilled monkey
Jesus, are you unfamiliar with the entire concept of sarcasm?

I'm familiar with it, but I don't always recognise or understand it.

Gideon
Jesus, are you unfamiliar with the entire concept of sarcasm?

I would imagine that Jesus would be familiar with the concept of sarcasm.

In fact, he strikes me as a guy who indulged in it quite often.

chilled monkey
PoTAYto--poTAHto.

Not really.

See "PoTAYto--poTAHto" are just different ways of pronouncing the same word.

David Prowse and Sebastian Shaw are not the same person. They are two different people.

So saying "PoTAYto--poTAHto" is completely inaccurate because it implies those are different names for the same person and that is not the case. You just made a mistake.

Eminence
Lucien doesn't make mistakes. no expression

Except when he does.

Lord Lucien
Are you going to say something like this everytime you are completely wrong ...

Why are you asking this to Jesus? You should be asking this to CM as you are quoting him.

I think he doesn't know it, and the problem is that about 50% of my posts are entirely sarcastic.

I gave you 2 burns of 2 of your posts in 1 of mine. Yup. That was only one burn, the first was you just calling the sky blue.

Lord Lucien
Not really.

See "PoTAYto--poTAHto" are just different ways of pronouncing the same word.

David Prowse and Sebastian Shaw are not the same person. They are two different people.

So saying "PoTAYto--poTAHto" is completely inaccurate because it implies those are different names for the same person and that is not the case. You just made a mistake. And as for you: you've got problems.

Gideon
Who doesn't have problems?

Red Nemesis
Me.

Lord Lucien
Liar. Look at your sig. You're nails are abhorred.

Slash_KMC
Nemesis has more problems. He's gonna get beat up on Territory Wars by me. Someday.

CadoAngelus
And as for you: you've got problems.

He's got a point:

David Prouse was a yokle. Speaking with a strong farmer accent (ala england).

Sebastian Shaw however had a slightly posher voice...major differences when it comes to british actors...

Lord Lucien
*facepalms*

chilled monkey
And as for you: you've got problems.

Nope, you do.

You made a screw-up and didn't have the guts to admit it.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's how it is.

Eminence
Yeah his guts are like... not.

Lord Lucien
Nope, you do.

You made a screw-up and didn't have the guts to admit it.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's how it is. Really, you need to learn to appreciate when people aren't being serious. I KNOW they weren't the same person. I realized that as sit was pointed out. I did not deny it. My response was what it was because it's my way of confessing to the error, yet showing little regard for its existence.

Your almost utter lack of comprehension on the basic patterns sociolinguistics, even in written form, is astonishing.

Eminence
Watch it be sarcasm. You've complained about the inability of the internet (sometimes) to convey sarcasm.

That'd be ironic.

Oh. My. God.

kotorfan
Nemesis has more problems. He's gonna get beat up on Territory Wars by me. Someday.

haha terrirory wars. I remember that game. its a flash game online.. lol

Red Nemesis
OH EM GEE. FAU EMINENCE JUST BLEW MY MIND.

Wait. CM is being sarcastic?

Lord Lucien
Watch it be sarcasm. You've complained about the inability of the internet (sometimes) to convey sarcasm.

That'd be ironic.

Oh. My. God. Ironic? Or implode?

He should know by now.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
OH EM GEE. FAU EMINENCE JUST BLEW MY MIND.

Wait. CM is being sarcastic?

Does he know how to be sarcastic?

Originally posted by kotorfan
haha terrirory wars. I remember that game. its a flash game online.. lol

It's an amusing game, and I'm not easily impressed.

Oh look! Wow, a blue car!

Will44
Personally, the death of Luke Skywalker isn't something I want to see or read. I accept that it will happen, and since I'm reading the Dark Horse Legacy comics (where Luke is a force ghost) I even like that it did happen eventually. It's just not a scene I want to read.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Will44
Personally, the death of Luke Skywalker isn't something I want to see or read. I accept that it will happen, and since I'm reading the Dark Horse Legacy comics (where Luke is a force ghost) I even like that it did happen eventually. It's just not a scene I want to read.

Me neither.

One thing I hope though is that before passing away (however it happens), Luke lives long enough to see Ben grow up, marry and have a child of his own.

I recently read 'Exile' and I loved the scene where Ben talks to Seha and is completely smitten with her. I really hope that they become a couple in future novels.

Incanus
Ok so u know Luke dies. I could tell you how his line becomes weak enough to fall to a sith over 100 years old that was a general in the clone wars that is trying to catch Cade Skywalker. But i wont =-p wookieepedia.com is a place that you can read about ANYTHING from star wars. You can also see the ultimate failing of the Sith, because Banes Rule of Two was abandoned for the new Sith Emperors Rule of One.

CadoAngelus
One can only assume that in this new series of books "Fate of the Jedi" Luke is either going to die/get killed, or you'll see him get very old and they'll leave it at that and continue to develop Kol and Nat (Ben's sons)...

but time will tell

bane's heart
on the wokieepedia it says he died around 137 ABY

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Incanus
Ok so u know Luke dies. I could tell you how his line becomes weak enough to fall to a sith over 100 years old that was a general in the clone wars that is trying to catch Cade Skywalker. But i wont =-p wookieepedia.com is a place that you can read about ANYTHING from star wars. You can also see the ultimate failing of the Sith, because Banes Rule of Two was abandoned for the new Sith Emperors Rule of One.

You're about 2 years behind son.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by bane's heart
on the wokieepedia it says he died around 137 ABY

Um no: they said some time BEFORE 137 ad...or at least I think so, sorry if I'm wrong.

I hope that Luke dies of old age, or at least something awesome.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
You're about 2 years behind son.

youpi

laughing

bane's heart
well it did say he died of old age and so did Leia

Jedi Jai
There is no death. There is the force. wink

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Jedi Jai
There is no death. There is the force. wink
thumb up

Um no: they said some time BEFORE 137 ad...or at least I think so, sorry if I'm wrong.

I hope that Luke dies of old age, or at least something awesome.

Yoda style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.