PC Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The debate never reached a conclusion in the other threads, so as a definitive resolution to this topic I figured we mind as well have Supes when he was at his best. Who takes it?

Aster Phoenix
Was this really necessary? No offense but it's just going to turn into the same thing as the other 3 threads.

Zack Fair
If we use the galaxy sneezing Supes; PC Supes ass rapes Thanos.

If we use his lowest showings; Thanos.

An average would go to PC Supes.

Aster Phoenix
Even at his lowest showings, why wouldn't his speedblitz attack work?

psycho gundam
superman wasn't at his best, dc was at it's worst.

but more seriously, when are you going to stop playing footsies with quan? he likes thanos, you don't, agree to disagree and be done with it.

The Pict
Originally posted by Zack Fair

thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Dark-Jaxx
First of all, psycho gundam, that is hot.

Second of all, PC Supes at his best wins, at his worst hasn't he been knocked out by friggin boards of wood though? So yeah, that one loses.

darthgoober

Wasn't that induced by some magic dust of Mxy's?

Aster Phoenix
LOL this should be fused with the other threads.

I ask the same question I did in the others.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wasn't that induced by some magic dust of Mxy's?

Wasnt it only a star system, the dust cause him to sneeze but there isnt anything to imply it was Mxy's power that was the cause of the exposion.

Zack Fair
I don't know the details, but I mentioned that feat as an example of the ridiculous crap PC Supes has on his belt.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman wasn't at his best, dc was at it's worst.

but more seriously, when are you going to stop playing footsies with quan? he likes thanos, you don't, agree to disagree and be done with it.

Generally I have issues with people qith extreme bias views.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
First of all, psycho gundam, that is hot.

Second of all, PC Supes at his best wins, at his worst hasn't he been knocked out by friggin boards of wood though? So yeah, that one loses.

This is in peak condition, these low feats are almost a different character.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Not surprised.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Generally I have issues with people qith extreme bias views. Was this thread made with the intention of baiting me?

The Pict
PC Superman ftw

psycho gundam
Was this thread made with the intention of baiting me? yes, because you can't resist a thread with thanos/hulk in it.

baiting you isn't hard in the slightest so that's why there are like 2-3 thanos/hulk threads on the versus forum at all times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yes, because you can't resist a thread with thanos/hulk in it.

baiting you isn't hard in the slightest so that's why there are like 2-3 thanos/hulk threads on the versus forum at all times. I know whats going on,but its not like I will back down especially when i disagree.

Endrict Nuul
Again Supes vs Thanos? what is this forum coming too? oh never mind! look at who made this thread.

Aster Phoenix
I know, I think people actually like watching our little ***-a-tat over this mess.

tkitna
Oh no

Harbinger
LOL at being so pathetic that you have to bait other posters on an anonymous message board.

tsscls
Thanos wins.

How exactly. PC Supes>Thanos in intelligence, strength, speed,endurance and given his fortress of solitude, tech.
I think current Thanos is a monster, but give us all a physical break.

tsscls
^
Just don't take the bait.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by tkitna
Oh no

Yeah that sums it up.

Supes stomps.

TheBadguy
Just don't make it PC Supes vs Mohammed Ali

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
How exactly. PC Supes>Thanos in intelligence, strength, speed,endurance and given his fortress of solitude, tech.
I think current Thanos is a monster, but give us all a physical break. Intelligence nah. Durability nah. Thanos has taken on more powerful beings than Supes. I have been over this and over this.

Aster Phoenix
KMC rules state Thanos wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Who has Thanos beaten who was stronger than PC Superman?

Aster Phoenix
Who has Thanos beaten who was stronger than PC Superman?

Doesn't matter really.

TheGame17
PC Superman. At his high feats, he dominates!

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah.

Cause since Thanos has never been beaten down with physical force, he can't be.

quanchi112
Who has Thanos beaten who was stronger than PC Superman? Why does that matter?

Aster Phoenix
since Thanos has never been beaten down with physical force, he can't be.

Quoted for truth.

Dark-Jaxx
Why does that matter? Because you JUST SAID Thanos has taken out stronger opponents. ermm

quanchi112
Intelligence nah. Durability nah. Thanos has taken on more powerful beings than Supes. I have been over this and over this. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Because you JUST SAID Thanos has taken out stronger opponents. ermm I said more powerful. Big difference. laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
Because you JUST SAID Thanos has taken out stronger opponents. ermm

Take it from me, you can't say things like that.

Dark-Jaxx
Strong and powerful are very subjective words. ermm

They are both interchangable if used right.

kgkg
JUST WOW

quanchi112
Strong and powerful are very subjective words. ermm

They are both interchangable if used right. Not in terms of comic book characters. Superman is stronger than Thor imo but not more powerful. See. wink

Dark-Jaxx
Not in terms of comic book characters. Superman is stronger than Thor imo but not more powerful. See. wink They are in terms of everything. no expression

And why are you avoiding my question?

quanchi112
They are in terms of everything. no expression

And why are you avoiding my question? I said more powerful. Thor with the power gem and Odin comes to mind. Also know what you are actually talking about next time and dont substitute words.

Dark-Jaxx
I said more powerful. Thor with the power gem and Odin comes to mind. Also know what you are actually talking about next time and dont substitute words. Learn some grammar skills and realise that strength and power can be interchangable.

Well let us see. Any of PG Thor's feats on par with sneezing a solar system? No? Alright then.

And failure. Thanos did not defeat Odin. Odin tooled him, Thanos could not so much as singe Odin's beard.

Aster Phoenix
Learn some grammar skills and realise that strength and power can be interchangable.

Well let us see. Any of PG Thor's feats on par with sneezing a solar system? No? Alright then.

And failure. Thanos did not defeat Odin. Odin tooled him, Thanos could not so much as singe Odin's beard.

Your like my very own "Before" picture.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Your like my very own "Before" picture. What?

Aster Phoenix
What?

Your the before picture of me before I just got sick of it.

And you know the scary thing? That makes me your "after" picture. sad

quanchi112
Learn some grammar skills and realise that strength and power can be interchangable.

And failure. Thanos did not defeat Odin. Odin tooled him, Thanos could not so much as singe Odin's beard. So WW Hulk is more powerful than Odin?

They arent interchangeable in comics.

Odin would hammer pc Supes. Odin didnt beat Thanos and it ended up in a stalemate.

The Great Galen
Thanos can speedblitz Runner and beast Wolverine in h2h skill, hell he can even give someone like beyonder a run for his money...I dont see PC supes taking this

Where is the evidence to support this?

Zack Fair
PC Superman was insanely weak to magic, so yes Odin overkills him.

However Thanos has no magic.

Besides ABC logic sucks.

King Kandy
I think Thanos would win through creating Kryptonite or red-sun radiation. Superman may be strong but his weaknesses make him totally helpless. He is more vulnerable to them then regular Superman.

Mindset
I pretty sure Thanos has some magic, I could be wrong though.

Or I could be incredibly right.

manx422
pc superman one shots thanos

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mindset
I pretty sure Thanos has some magic, I could be wrong though.

Or I could be incredibly right.
Mentor said he had mystic knowledge that he used to enhance his power, but we never see him making use of this ability at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Where is the evidence to support this? Why do you keep changing my quotes? Why oh why?

zeel
Originally posted by tsscls
I think current Thanos is a monster, but give us all a physical break.

HUH? pc supes is not even close to thanos in intel.

Thanos wins this provided this isnt a slug fest.

zeel
So WW Hulk is more powerful than Odin?

Odin would hammer pc Supes. Odin didnt beat Thanos and it ended up in a stalemate.

PC supes has nothing on odin i dont care if hes even sundipped he still has the same weaknesses.

I still think thanos can beat even PC supes.

snyper1982
Why does that matter?

That is funny coming from you, seeing as in the superman rulk thread, you asked, and I quote "What other bricks on rulks level has superman BFR'd before"... So I see you don't like your own logic turned on you.

Oh yeah. And PC Superman. You mean the walking plot device that could literally do anything. He could take out Surfer, Thanos, and Thor all at the same time, then in the next panel get knocked out by a regular human with a piece of kryptonite... Such were the ways of PC Superman. So a high end PC could take Thanos IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by snyper1982
That is funny coming from you, seeing as in the superman rulk thread, you asked, and I quote "What other bricks on rulks level has superman BFR'd before"... So I see you don't like your own logic turned on you.

Oh yeah. And PC Superman. You mean the walking plot device that could literally do anything. He could take out Surfer, Thanos, and Thor all at the same time, then in the next panel get knocked out by a regular human with a piece of kryptonite... Such were the ways of PC Superman. So a high end PC could take Thanos IMO. Thanos has insane durability. Thanos is above Rulk anyways.

I disagree. Thanos was taking on characters well above pc supes such as Power gem Thor,Odin,Tyrant,Maker imho.

joesdabest1
Superman goes down hard.

snyper1982
Thanos has insane durability. Thanos is above Rulk anyways.

I disagree. Thanos was taking on characters well above pc supes such as Power gem Thor,Odin,Tyrant,Maker imho.

That isn't the answer you gave though. You said Why does it matter. Just like when everyone else was saying why does it matter what brick we use. I just find it funny how hypocritical you are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by snyper1982
That isn't the answer you gave though. You said Why does it matter. Just like when everyone else was saying why does it matter what brick we use. I just find it funny how hypocritical you are. Because strength isnt always the deciding factor in each and every fight.

Zack Fair
wtf

snyper1982
Because strength isnt always the deciding factor in each and every fight.

Well you sure seem to think it was the deciding factor for rulk... LOL. Even though supes has all sorts of other powers.

Anyways. I still say the walking plot device will beat thanos.

Dark-Jaxx
So WW Hulk is more powerful than Odin?

Odin would hammer pc Supes. Odin didnt beat Thanos and it ended up in a stalemate. ...Wtf does that have to do with ANYTHING I said in my post? no expression

Yes, they are. In the English language, they are interchangable. And OMG! We speak English! dur

A>B>C logic ftl, GTFO. And you call being b!tched and knocked back without harming your opponent at all a stalemate? Failure.

You really need to stop using such biased double standards. smile

Wei Phoenix
I'm going to say Thanos wins this hands down 10/10 just because it seems like the creator is just trying to bait or annoy Quan. That's not cool.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm going to say Thanos wins this hands down 10/10 just because it seems like the creator is just trying to bait or annoy Quan. That's not cool.

eek!

Aster Phoenix
PC Superman was insanely weak to magic, so yes Odin overkills him.

However Thanos has no magic.

Besides ABC logic sucks.

ABC logic is what this forum is built around. Like it or GTFO.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
ABC logic is what this forum is built around. Like it or GTFO.

Tahaha that was funny. No sarcasm.

Endless Mike
Silver Age Superman kicks him backwards through time.

Dark-Jaxx
Bumped because I want to hear Quan's response.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm going to say Thanos wins this hands down 10/10 just because it seems like the creator is just trying to bait or annoy Quan. That's not cool. Baiting me happens all the time. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Bumped because I want to hear Quan's response. Response to what?

quanchi112
...Wtf does that have to do with ANYTHING I said in my post? no expression

Yes, they are. In the English language, they are interchangable. And OMG! We speak English! dur

A>B>C logic ftl, GTFO. And you call being b!tched and knocked back without harming your opponent at all a stalemate? Failure.

You really need to stop using such biased double standards. smile Oh this post.

Power and strength are not the same thing at all in comics. Odin is more powerful than WW Hulk but isnt as strong imo.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh this post.

Power and strength are not the same thing at all in comics. Odin is more powerful than WW Hulk but isnt as strong imo. It is a good thing we are not in a comic book then. They are interchangable, you can in fact say Odin is stronger than WWH to say that he is overall more powerful.

Though this debate is just a way of stalling and avoiding the point, which is PC Superman wins.

quanchi112
It is a good thing we are not in a comic book then. They are interchangable, you can in fact say Odin is stronger than WWH to say that he is overall more powerful.

Though this debate is just a way of stalling and avoiding the point, which is PC Superman wins. No,because Odin isnt stronger,he is more powerful. Thats it. Pc supes doesnt have the power to take out Thanos imo. Odin didnt do it and he is extremely powerful.

Lord Prime
PC Superman ftw, sups will lay Thanos out.

psycho gundam
if the fight is impromptu, pc superman develops anti-thanos vision or some other dumb loony toons shit.

if there is preparation, thanos for the definite win since a small piece of kryptonite is enough to make pc superman weaker than christopher reeve.

Board Walker
Pc Superman has punched away the big bang, he has closed black holes with his hands, sneezed away a solar system, and pulled galaxies, yes that is right multiple galaxies simultaneously from one side of the universe to the other instantly.

He freely travels and transcends time and dimensions on a whim instantly by vibrating or twirling.

Pc superman has shown to beat any of his weaknesses on a whim.

Red sun radiation? He vibrated between the individual radioactive molecules.

Kryptonite? He phased his between in between the waves effortlessly.

He has the ability genius and intellect to build anything to do anything, out of anything instantly.

What is Thanos going to do to PC Superman, and I will give you a reason of why it will fail and how pc superman will counter it, Ill even back it up with the most ridiculous scans of all time, showing exactly the feats I have listed in this post.

Dark-Jaxx
No,because Odin isnt stronger,he is more powerful. Thats it. Pc supes doesnt have the power to take out Thanos imo. Odin didnt do it and he is extremely powerful. Nah, he is stronger than WWH, as in overall he is greater. smile

Stop wanking that Odin and Thanos fight.

Odin was dominating the fight before it was stopped, and going by how things were he would have defeated Thanos.

Thanos could not so much as make Odin cough with his blasts or attacks, whereas Odin's blasts all knocked Thanos back or down.

So no, it was not a friggin stalemate.

PC Superman has closed black holes, whereas a black hole has injured Thanos(granted not too badly). Do the math.

Although just for fun, how will Thanos put SUPERMAN down? Answer that.

Wei Phoenix
Technically the battle did end in a stalemate since no one put the other down. I don't really like Thor or anything Asgardian and I'm a Thanos fan, but I saw that issue and Odin was kind of owning him. I hate to admit it but if the battle went on until one of them got KO'd then Thanos would've been the one going down. I don't know why or how but Odin really beat his ass.

Dark-Jaxx
Well it is simple.

Odin is much more powerful than Thanos.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I guess so, even though I saw Thanos coming out the winner. Boy was I wrong. Could've at least been a little close. Still Thanos refused to yield, thats the only respectable thing that came out of that issue for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.