What KMC Dont Want You To Know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hatredcopter
Is?????

Dark-Jaxx
That everytime you make a stupid thread, Raz kills a kitten.

Itzak
Does not compute.

BruceSkywalker
k

Strangelove
I know everything.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by hatredcopter
Is????? Wait, you mean people we already know but wish we didnt, or people we dont know and dont wish to?

Because I can
val val val val val val val val val val val val
you have an awesome name to type with three fingers smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That everytime you make a stupid thread, Raz kills a kitten. If that is true, I might as well start making threads about my ass, a montage of it, and what not.

chillmeistergen
I'm sure you've already been responsible for more than enough feline deaths, Jacope.

gefallen_engel
poor kitty

Badwolf
Hmmz i like kittens.

Can we just squat flies or something ugly

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Because I can
val val val val val val val val val val val val
you have an awesome name to type with three fingers smile
. redfred

apoc001
The KMC don't want you to know that they sell all our ideas and insights to writers for use in books and movies, which is why it seems like so many movies steal your ideas!

Or maybe I'm an idiot.

Because I can
Originally posted by Mairuzu
redfred
no expression
Originally posted by apoc001
The KMC don't want you to know that they sell all our ideas and insights to writers for use in books and movies, which is why it seems like so many movies steal your ideas!

Or maybe I'm an idiot.
maybe no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm sure you've already been responsible for more than enough feline deaths, Jacope. Cats are useless. Can they save lives as often as dogs? wink

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by JacopeX
Cats are useless. Can they save lives as often as dogs? wink Your mother's saved mine.

=Tired Hiker=
If that is true, I might as well start making threads about my ass, a montage of it, and what not. He said stupid threads, bro. STUPID.

The Grey Fox
Cats are useless. Can they save lives as often as dogs? wink Hahaha, you have a really bad idea of what's 'worthless' and what's not, I almost feel sad for you.

steverules
Is?????

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/militia-fail.jpg

XvampbenjiiX666
thats random....

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Because I can
no expression

maybe no expression you were talking about "val" or some shit

i was saying, type in redfred

easily done

Mairuzu
Cats are useless. Can they save lives as often as dogs? wink yes they can actually

they'll protect you from getting bitten by a rat or mouse with rabies

Moosey
Is?????

yer stoopid

The Grey Fox
Cats are useless. Can they save lives as often as dogs? wink Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Hahaha, you have a really bad idea of what's 'worthless' and what's not, I almost feel sad for you. Also, I doubt your Yorkshore terrier could save you from anything. They're generally known to be one fo the weakest breeds.

occultdestroyer
KMC really means

Killing
Morons
Compulsively

Moosey
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
KMC really means

Killing
Morons
Compulsively

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

no expression

Again, stew-pid. Please try again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.