Durge runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
1.AOTC Obi-Wan and Anakin
2.Assaj, Maul, and ROTJ Luke
3.Dooku and Kit Fisto
4.Malak, ROTS Anakin, Shedao Shai
5.Shimmra
6.Gethzerion
7.Lumiya and Mara Jade(right after the Emperor dies)
8.Vader and Marek
9.Palpatine(instead of the four Jedi, he goes in)

Yes I know it's a little messed up, but I typed it as they came to me.

Make a list of who he could take on and win.

No burying or submission type moves and no piling on the random rubble or shooting into space, they have to kill him using their abilities.
I wonder who can inflict enough damage(if they make him go into hibernation through sheer damage, in counts as a kill)

Who can destroy this seemingly immortal monster?

NonSensi-Klown
Maul wins by himself.

ha ha ha.

DarkSerpent
...Really, Blax, really?

Humor me, and explain how this occurs...

Enyalus
Well, he should be stopped dead at 2, because the saber skills there are just...amazing.

Would Dooku's lightning manage to damage him badly?

DarkSerpent
He gets a days rest after each fight.

DarkSerpent
P.S. before the fight, he is contained in three over lapping layers of a Beskar and Cortosis composite. No shatterpoints in the armor itself.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, he should be stopped dead at 2, because the saber skills there are just...amazing.

Would Dooku's lightning manage to damage him badly? He doesn't have to fight them in that specific order, Just tell me who he can defeat before he's brought down.
Beskar is basically Mandalorian Iron.

Sorry for the 3x post.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
He doesn't have to fight them in that specific order, Just tell me who he can defeat before he's brought down.
Beskar is basically Mandalorian Iron.

The only # who has a chance at defeating him is #8, Vader and Marek.

You seem to imply that this is ROTS Palpatine, who in my opinion doesn't have a high Force Lightning showing. Besides that, Durge is given 3 layers of Mandalorian Iron armor.

Thus, I think the only chance anyone has is Vader's immense TK powers, hoping to Force Crush Durge inside the armor and have Marek fry it.

DarkSerpent
The layers is so any Shatterpoint is negated... his joints have only 1-2 protecting him at any time.

For #'s 5,6,7, and 9 he has only one and a half layer of armor(his joints are covered)

#9 Sabers and Force then all-out Durge has flamethrowers, and repeating blasters...

Mizukage Yoda
...Really, Blax, really?

Humor me, and explain how this occurs...
As I recall he did get pwnt by GG with Ventress as his support to the point of having to be put in bacta. Maul is a Sith Lord and so will also have the force under his belt, that combined with his mastery of Juyo and his double-bladed saber should be more than a match for Durge

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
As I recall he did get pwnt by GG with Ventress as his support to the point of having to be put in bacta. Maul is a Sith Lord and so will also have the force under his belt, that combined with his mastery of Juyo and his double-bladed saber should be more than a match for Durge Sabers can't kill him.

NonSensi-Klown
He can be defeated if his head is cut off. He won't die, but he will incapicated, which will earn him the loss.

DarkSerpent
This thread is entirely to the death.

NonSensi-Klown
Then Durge wins because no one can really kill him aside from vaporizing him completely. No one has the ability to do that with their own power.

DarkSerpent
The Palps-lightning smear might.

Enyalus
Durge is apparently somewhat resistant to the Force.

NonSensi-Klown
The Palps-lightning smear might.

Lightning... electrocutes, and slightly melts. It won't vaporize Durge if it can't vaporize Mace or anyone else.

DarkSerpent
Then who in the mythos can kill him in their own power.

Enyalus
DE Sidious' Force Storm, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, and Ludo Kressh.

Null ARC Avis
Dont forget Jesus, I mean NJO Luke

Enyalus
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Dont forget Jesus, I mean NJO Luke

NJO Luke can't damage him enough. Nor could LOTF Luke.

DarkSerpent
Enough emerald lightning might overload his nervous systems.

Beside yahweh aka LOTF Luke could make a blackhole...

Enyalus
Enough emerald lightning might overload his nervous systems.

Beside yahweh aka LOTF Luke could make a blackhole...

I pray you're joking.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Lightning... electrocutes, and slightly melts. It won't vaporize Durge if it can't vaporize Mace or anyone else. What do you not get the insinuation/innuendo?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
I pray you're joking. Luke to me is like Palpatine to Lightsnake is like Dooku to R.Ox...

big grin smokin'

... Why not...

truejedi
so how did durge become immortal? i just read the whole wookipedia entry, and it doesn't say WHY you can cut his head off and he's just fine. Its more than his species isn't it? or there would be a bunch of these running around wouldn't there? besides that: why did he live 2000 years? being invincible is different than not aging.

Enyalus
Originally posted by truejedi
so how did durge become immortal? i just read the whole wookipedia entry, and it doesn't say WHY you can cut his head off and he's just fine. Its more than his species isn't it? or there would be a bunch of these running around wouldn't there? besides that: why did he live 2000 years? being invincible is different than not aging.

It is solely due to his species...Gen'Kai, I think. Although I haven't read the article and am too lazy right now.

Faunus
Durge gets utterly manhandled by the second team. AotC/CW-era Anakin and Obi-Wan could - and have - given him a fierce run by themselves. Hell, they might even "kill" him.

DarkSerpent
Gen'Dai
Have no centralized anything or vital organs, they can survive complete dismemberment and if the injuries are serious enough, they just hibernate for a bit.

truejedi
thanks. why aren't there a bunch more of them then?

DarkSerpent
There are but Durge is is what a peace-loving, baby kissing Massasi is to their species.

He is a rarity, since most of them are pretty non-violent unless it is for survival.

Imagine though, a bigass Massasi Warrior cuddling newborn luke and leia.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Faunus
Durge gets utterly manhandled by the second team. AotC/CW-era Anakin and Obi-Wan could - and have - given him a fierce run by themselves. Hell, they might even "kill" him.

What could they possibly do to outright kill him? Outside of using their environment no amount of lightsaber hacking will kill him.

Faunus
I meant kill as in functionally, for the sake of the match. That's why it was in quotes.

Dismemberment counts, right?

DarkSerpent
No, I said to the death... If it's possible to make fire with the force then enough of it and the right intensity and you could incinerate him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.