Neo v Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
sounds like a stupid fight?

0dDGPv_lNh0

but it's actually downright genius

Placidity
Seen the clip before, and this is a silly fight.

Neo can stop bullets, whats Robo-boy gonna do?

razor4life
This is a very silly fight. Neo can stop anything robocop does and before you come out saying neo isn't strong enough think again. We've already seen in the movies that he can amp his physical strength. If you still think that isn't enough well then he has "guns, lots of guns".

jaden101
Originally posted by Placidity
Seen the clip before, and this is a silly fight.

Neo can stop bullets, whats Robo-boy gonna do?

i love how you guys always take these things ultra seriously as if they actually matter

Kovacs86
Actually, Neo can only dodge bullets etc. inside the Matrix. Outside, Robocop would pwn him. So... it's a stupid fight, yeah. But the whole concept of characters fighting other characters like this is pretty damn stupid, to be honest...

razor4life
Well for all intents this is Neo in the matrix. Or else this was a stupid vs. topic. Also you might want to rewatch the matrix all 3 movies because he could stop bullets from part 1 and did it in all 3 movies actually. Bullets are useless against Neo.

Placidity
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Actually, Neo can only dodge bullets etc. inside the Matrix.

Wait, have you seen the movie?

ragesRemorse
that is some incredible editing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Actually, Neo can only dodge bullets etc. inside the Matrix. Outside, Robocop would pwn him. So... it's a stupid fight, yeah. But the whole concept of characters fighting other characters like this is pretty damn stupid, to be honest... your sig is BADASS.

Placidity
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

rofl. Too bad no one else knows what you are talking abt.

NonSensi-Klown
confused I do, considering I do the same thing.

jaden101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

indeed....a few minor problems when it cuts a few times...one minute neo has 1 type of gun in his hand...then it changes...then changes back

love how they get the shots of robocop shooting the pillar with neo behind it

highly impressive clip though

NonSensi-Klown
I thought it was very good up until he put Yoda in there... which at that point I felt he overdid it.

It's a nice little achievement, but he just didn't really have any reason for being there...

ragesRemorse
i thought it was hilarious, but yeah, he didn't do anything other than imply that Neo uses the force haha

Placidity
I've seen one where they put the predator in there as well.

Vaiem
Haha, hilarious!
But seriously, I think Neo would win.

Darth Martin
Neo wins. He can stop bullets, dodge them, kick Murphy's head off, or just rewrite his code.

RevoWution™©®
A much as I like RoboCop, he gets owned by Cain and a little runt who swears too much for his age in RoboCop 2. So he'd definitely get owned by Neo.

AngryManatee
If the fight takes place irl, Neo is owned. In order for it to take place in the Matrix, Robocop must enter as well, probably using that spike in his right fist. Since he's not a part of the matrix's programs, the AI part of his brain is not bound by the restrictions set for the other AI's within the matrix, so theoretically he could exploit/ break the rules found in the matrix as easily as Agent Smith or Neo if he's aware of this ability to do so.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by AngryManatee
If the fight takes place irl, Neo is owned. In order for it to take place in the Matrix, Robocop must enter as well, probably using that spike in his right fist. Since he's not a part of the matrix's programs, the AI part of his brain is not bound by the restrictions set for the other AI's within the matrix, so theoretically he could exploit/ break the rules found in the matrix as easily as Agent Smith or Neo if he's aware of this ability to do so.

This is why a lot or all Vs forums are ****ed up; everyone somehow has a bs argument to support a ridiculous fight or a one-sided fight, and that's treated with respect.

Robocop obviously wouldn't ever win and there's no reason he'd ever be outside the Matrix.

Some threads just require quick answers and then to be over with.

-AC

Impediment
Neo kicks the shit out of Murphy. End of story.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This is why a lot or all Vs forums are ****ed up; everyone somehow has a bs argument to support a ridiculous fight or a one-sided fight, and that's treated with respect.

Robocop obviously wouldn't ever win and there's no reason he'd ever be outside the Matrix.

Some threads just require quick answers and then to be over with.

-AC

Exactly wink The entire concept of pitting opponents from different movies against each other is, for the most part, retarded.

Blinky
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Exactly wink The entire concept of pitting opponents from different movies against each other is, for the most part, retarded.

Agreed, but it's still kinda fun. But there should be some attention paid to basic logic when you argue one way or the other.

This fight is pretty damned silly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Neo kicks the shit out of Murphy. End of story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.