The Endless Vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
This isn't a spite thread, but wasn't it reveled that The Endless COMBINED = God?

Galan007
i hate debates involving the endless.

occultdestroyer
Probably The Endless.
They encompass everything there was, is, and will be.

As far as I know, LT is just an Omniversal Judge.
And there are beings who were/are superior to him,
such as Protege, Scathan, Beyonder and PR Molecule Man.

cloud102
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Probably The Endless.

What about the question? Do they equal God combined? I keep hearing this, but I haven't read it all the way through.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
What about the question? Do they equal God combined? I keep hearing this, but I haven't read it all the way through.
No.

God is God.

The totality of all abstracts/concepts/artifacts are insignificant compared to God.

King Kandy
The Endless lose. They absolutely suck in terms of actual combat abilities. I mean a bunch of weak-ass magicians sealed away dream for 80 years/

cloud102
Does the LT have any combat feats? Does he know Kung Fu?

guy222
LT

Mr Master

Probably The Endless.

Classic Beyonder and MM don't exist, and haven't since 89.

Protege was engineered to be born as God,
instead he gained the ability to take the power of any and all,
except Scathan's, lol, I hate Scathan, but honesty makes me adhere to Marvel facts.
It is what it is, until Marvel retcons it, if ever.

But sticking to Protege,
at-least there's a reasonable explanation for him surpassing LT,
there's none for Scathan, unless as I suspect, he was somehow connected to TOAA.

It's the only reasonable explanation.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mr Master
Classic Beyonder and MM don't exist, and haven't since 89.

Protege was engineered to be born as God,
instead he gained the ability to take the power of any and all,
except Scathan's, lol, I hate Scathan, but honesty makes me adhere to Marvel facts.
It is what it is, until Marvel retcons it, if ever.

But sticking to Protege,
at-least there's a reasonable explanation for him surpassing LT,
there's none for Scathan, unless as I suspect, he was somehow connected to TOAA.

It's the only reasonable explanation.
Hey.
Care if I ask a question?

Correct me if I'm wrong,
but wasn't LT portrayed by Marvel as significantly inferior to Eternity back in his early days? I think it was in the late '80s or early '90s

celestialdemon
The LT wins.

Mr Master

Hey.
Care if I ask a question?

Correct me if I'm wrong,
but wasn't LT portrayed by Marvel as significantly inferior to Eternity back in his early days? I think it was in the late '80s or early '90s
Nah friend, LT has always been the most powerful entity,
only these anomalies (4 of them) have surpassed LT,
not counting HOTI, but that doesn't exist either though.

3 of them don't exist for sure, but Scathan remains the elusive mystery.

There's a 2009 Official Marvel Handbook Deluxe Edition coming out,
yipee, there hasn't been one since 1991, perhaps Scathan's bio will be included,
and it'll finally put everything to rest.

granzon
Hey guys,
I think the LT is a bit underrated here. We all know the LT exist in ALL Multiverses simultaneously and he he is only second to T.O.A.A..Thats why I think there are at least three (power)levels in his appearences.
1.LT on Universal level.
2.LT on Multiversal level.
3.LT on (Marvel)Omniversal level.
LT-(Universe) is the least powerful aspect of his being, the one who deals
with inner-universal stuff like the IG-sagas when Thanos and Warlock
replaced Eternity(universal level).
LT(Multiverse),a far more powerful aspect who deals with inner-multiversal affairs like sealing off Universes or similar stuff.
LT(Omniverse)is the "real,whole" entity. Thats the one who is only second to T.O.A.A.. This one is able to hold two Megaverses in his hand and "sits at the CENTER of ALL Things".

Thats why I think the LT was never "really"defeated- only minor aspcets of his being.Even ThanosHOTU ereased "only" one of his (countless)universal/multiversal aspects(Earth 4321). Thats like, if someone destroys Eternity(universal) he would not really scratch Multi-Eternity
("Marvel The End"maybe was on a greater scale if Thanos really absorbed a Multiverse).
Beyonder and MM (pre. Retcon) were more powerful during SWII because LT was only a Multiversal power at this time.Current LT on another level.
Pretege and the "Lt Repelling Machine"build by Reed Richards was just bull$!t written by some really sick Guys(a Celestial more powerful than LT?!?).I.m.o.someone extremly powerful can beat his Universal/Multiversal manifestations/aspects(like Thanos did),but only T.O.A.A can beat whole entity.
Just my 2 Cents,
and b.t.w. please excuse my bad english

Xplosive
Originally posted by granzon
Hey guys,
I think the LT is a bit underrated here. We all know the LT exist in ALL Multiverses simultaneously and he he is only second to T.O.A.A..Thats why I think there are at least three (power)levels in his appearences.
1.LT on Universal level.
LT(Multiverse),a far more powerful aspect who deals with inner-multiversal affairs like sealing off Universes or similar stuff.
LT(Omniverse)is the "real,whole" entity. Thats the one who is only second to T.O.A.A.. This one is able to hold two Megaverses in his hand and "sits at the CENTER of ALL Things".

Thats why I think the LT was never "really"defeated- only minor aspcets of his being.Even ThanosHOTU ereased "only" one of his (countless)universal/multiversal aspects(Earth 4321). Thats like, if someone destroys Eternity(universal) he would not really scratch Multi-Eternity
("Marvel The End"maybe was on a greater scale if Thanos really absorbed a Multiverse).
Beyonder and MM (pre. Retcon) were more powerful during SWII because LT was only a Multiversal power at this time.Current LT on another level.
Pretege and the "Lt Repelling Machine"build by Reed Richards was just bull$!t written by some really sick Guys(a Celestial more powerful than LT?!?).I.m.o.someone extremly powerful can beat his Universal/Multiversal manifestations/aspects(like Thanos did),but only T.O.A.A can beat whole entity.
Just my 2 Cents,

THOTI, Protege and PreR Beyonder or PreR MM have surpassed whole power of LT.
THOTI erased everything actually, we know PreR Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than LT and LT said that all realities lies in the hands of Protege.

occultdestroyer
Hey guys,
1.LT on Universal level.

Just my 2 Cents,
You are mistaken.
There is only one LT in the Marvel megaverse.

granzon
Originally posted by Xplosive
THOTI, Protege and PreR Beyonder or PreR MM have surpassed whole power of LT.

When TanosTHOTU absorbed the 4321 Universe/Multiverse +LT the other Universes/Multiverses remained unaffected wich means the other
aspects of the LT were still around (in all the other Multiverse)because if not all the other Multiverses would have been imbalanced or something worse.
Beyonder and MM have surpassed the power of a less powerful LT who was only the judge of one Multiverse.Current LT oversees probably an
infinity number of Multiverses simultaneously.One Multiverse<infinite number of Multiverses.
Protege? That story makes no sense. A minor Celestial more powerful than LT+Eternity(creator of Celestials)+Hawkgod?!? Thats just crazy i.m.o

granzon

Mr Master

When TanosTHOTU absorbed the 4321 Universe/Multiverse +LT
Thanos absorbed 616, and continued absorb all time/space from there.

4321 is just one of the countless realities that got chucked,
4321 is Past Timeline, the year 1331, Akhenaten's Timeline to be specific.

the other Universes/Multiverses remained unaffected wich means the other
aspects of the LT were still around (in all the other Multiverse)
because if not all the other Multiverses would have been imbalanced or something worse.
Nah friend.

Thanos absorbed 616, that in itself would have collapsed all Realities eventually.

Beyonder and MM have surpassed the power of a less powerful LT
who was only the judge of one Multiverse.

Current LT oversees probably an
infinity number of Multiverses simultaneously.
One Multiverse<infinite number of Multiverses.
There's no statement or depiction of any kind on panel or in any bio
that even alludes to the LT having fluctuated in power.

All those other Multiverses lack a cosmic hierarchy,
the absolute majority of power in the Marvel Universe is concentrated around the Prime Reality,
since back in Sise, and Beyonder's day, to now.

Also, you can't look at it in those linear terms: universe-multiverse-megaverse-omniverse,
because All of Marvel, is All of Marvel.

Sise-Neg is credited
with recreating the same Marvel Universe that THOTI/Entropy & Alien Entity re-created.

And while there may be arguments
concerning what Thanos erased (we know it was at-least 616)
There is NO debating what Entropy/Genis erased which was stated in plain english,
and the Alien Entity re-created the Marvel Universe from it's starting point,
as in from the Pre-Big Bang void, as in before everything in the Omniverse came to be.

Yet, this is the same Marvel Universe that Sise-Neg re-created,
and when Sise did it in 72' .. Marvel was a single Universe with pocket dimensions.

Protege? That story makes no sense. A minor Celestial more powerful than LT+Eternity(creator of Celestials)+Hawkgod?!? Thats just crazy i.m.o
Story's canon, nothing more to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.