Faceparty...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
Is anyone on there seriously its so narrow minded! the amountof times i have been told i should be shot because i am gay its untrue

chillmeistergen
No.

But you should be shot.

Piggle Humsy
I was on there like.. years and years ago.. maybe 5 years or more.. I probably still have an account cause I never deleted it but I had insulting comments too.. it's like the lowest of the low on there, site is a piece of shit so I stopped going.

Outbound
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I was on there like.. years and years ago.. maybe 5 years or more.. I probably still have an account cause I never deleted it but I had insulting comments too.. it's like the lowest of the low on there, site is a piece of shit so I stopped going.

Maybe they just plain hate you petpet

~Wålshy~
going to check it out mmm

Marko
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I was on there like.. years and years ago.. maybe 5 years or more.. I probably still have an account cause I never deleted it but I had insulting comments too.. it's like the lowest of the low on there, site is a piece of shit so I stopped going. it really is, i mean i've made some decent friends on there but alot of people are like societies rejects

~Wålshy~
****ing thing sucks uhuh

Bardock42
Originally posted by Outbound
Maybe they just plain hate you petpet Yeah, I think they just use the gay as excuse.

FoxMeister

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Outbound
Maybe they just plain hate you petpet

I know you're right cry
Originally posted by Marko
it really is, i mean i've made some decent friends on there but alot of people are like societies rejects

Yeah I made one of my best friends on there but that's it. the rest were scum.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I think they just use the gay as excuse.

He was talking to me.. you bastard awehuhs

Marko
lmao

BruceSkywalker
Faceparty, never heard of it..

Rogue Jedi
Gay, straight, who cares? People are people.

Because I can
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Faceparty, never heard of it.. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
whatta bout the in-betweens? no expression

occultdestroyer
You mean Lemonparty?

mitchum
Wait a minute?

Gay?

Gross dude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Because I can
whatta bout the in-betweens? no expression **** them haermm

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Very well spoken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.