Benji lvz Walshy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
A forbidden tale of lust, romance and sacrifice, some say their love for each other is unnatural, but it is obvious the love between Benji and Walshy is unrivaled, it is the stuff of legends.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/BENJIANDWALSHY.jpg

They truly are the Romeo and Juliet of our time.

This thread is dedicated to their undying love.

Mairuzu
1st

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
A forbidden tale of lust, romance and sacrifie, some say their love for each other is unnatural, but it is obvious the love between Benji and Walshy is unrivaled, it is the stuff of legends.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/BENJIANDWALHY.jpg

lawlz

The Grey Fox
2nd, 3rd or maybe 4th if I'm unlucky

Phucked Up
What happened to the image? It's been deleted already?

ScarletSpeed
cause their love is forbidden, an image of their love is not allowed on photobucket.

I tried it again.

Mairuzu
Now what I'd like to know...

is how you managed to find these pictures, what did you type in or where did you find them

ScarletSpeed
those are pics that walshy and benji have posted in the past, that is why I took so long, I had to search for them no expression

XvampbenjiiX666
i feel loved

Neo Darkhalen
no expression

Mairuzu
Shut up neo

XvampbenjiiX666
those are pics that walshy and benji have posted in the past, that is why I took so long, I had to search for them no expression i never seen those pics before...oopsy, somebody lied

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
i never seen those pics before...oopsy, somebody lied

yeah, you really should probably stop lying.

Piggle Humsy
A forbidden tale of lust, romance and sacrifice, some say their love for each other is unnatural, but it is obvious the love between Benji and Walshy is unrivaled, it is the stuff of legends.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/BENJIANDWALSHY.jpg

crylaugh

My brother has the midget pic on his facebook in an album tagged as a couple of his mates laughcry

XvampbenjiiX666
..most of the pics i posted were of bands, weird images, my god, me 2 times, an evil ass cat, and something wierd...and none of them were it

Mairuzu
i want to see a picture of your god

XvampbenjiiX666
...go to photobucket and type in Satan

Mairuzu
hes not a god

hes a weak, couldn't even take over heaven, how lame can you be

XvampbenjiiX666
...he is a god...

Mairuzu
nope, sorry

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

My brother has the midget pic on his facebook in an album tagged as a couple of his mates laughcry

your brother knows Walshy ?

..most of the pics i posted were of bands, weird images, my god, me 2 times, an evil ass cat, and something wierd...and none of them were it

I read in the newspaper that a bunch of satanists in Russia ganged up and drugged teenagers, chopped them up, cut off their genitalia, burned them in a bonfire shaped like an upside down cross, ate their flesh and organs. One of them also dug up a freshly buried girl and ate her heart,

explain why you think this is suitable behaviour ?

ScarletSpeed
...he is a god... Originally posted by Mairuzu
nope, sorry Originally posted by Mairuzu
hes not a god

hes a weak, couldn't even take over heaven, how lame can you be

Mairuzu
wait wait wait.. they ate the kids balls?

Mairuzu
...he is a god... YOU LIKE TO EAT BALLS!?

XvampbenjiiX666
your brother knows Walshy ?

I read in the newspaper that a bunch of satanists in Russia ganged up and drugged teenagers, chopped them up, cut off their genitalia, burned them in a bonfire shaped like an upside down cross, ate their flesh and organs. One of them also dug up a freshly buried girl and ate her heart,

explain why you think this is suitable behaviour ? explain why singing to a false god and being good is suitable behaviour?

Originally posted by Mairuzu
YOU LIKE TO EAT BALLS!? and no i dont eat balls...i dont kill anything...not even animals

ScarletSpeed
wait wait wait.. they ate the kids balls?

it wasn't just balls,

it was their dick, a girls boobs, carved out her vag, and stuff, oh yeah, they stabbed each one of them 666 times.

It was in the newspaper yesterday.

Mairuzu
explain why singing to a false god and being good is suitable behaviour?

So, in your eyes, singing to a "fasle god" is as bad/ worse than eating people after killing them?

and no i dont eat balls...i dont kill anything...not even animals you are the gayest satanist ever

ScarletSpeed
explain why singing to a false god and being good is suitable behaviour?

and no i dont eat balls...i dont kill anything...not even animals

I didn't say it was...

I am nondenominational,

however the "false god" they are all "singing to", isn't exactly telling people to rape, kill or eat anyone.

Satanism is just one giant attention seeking cult for social retards who thinks the world is out to get them.

it's gay.

XvampbenjiiX666
because i make sure im not like the others and have a soft? but yet if i did kill people everyne of you bastards would be on my case about that shit

ScarletSpeed
because i make sure im not like the others and have a soft? but yet if i did kill people everyne of you bastards would be on my case about that shit
what makes you any different from other satanists ?

you told us before that you have killed animals,

attention seeking, wanna be satanist.

XvampbenjiiX666
i never said i killed animals...i said i witnessed a sacrficing...

Mairuzu
better not have been a kitty

ScarletSpeed
you told us you touched yourself while you watched it,

you think that's normal ?

allowing someone to sacrifice an animal is just as bad as doing it, especially when you are one of those satanists who are full of morals and values.

XvampbenjiiX666
...i must have been drugged up or something becuas ei never siad that shit...

Mairuzu
stop touching yourself while watching kittens die

XvampbenjiiX666
...when did i touch myself and when did a kitten die?

Mairuzu
STOP KILLING KITTENS AND EATING THEIR BALLS

ScarletSpeed
STOP KILLING KITTENS AND EATING THEIR BALLS

here is the link to the news article

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

XvampbenjiiX666
..why do i bother?

fine bastards, hate me for what you think i am

Mairuzu
sucks

ScarletSpeed
I don't hate you, I just think you are delusional, and that satanism is made up of either People who are genuinely so ****ed in the head, that they believe satan wants them to do stuff, and people who are just looking for attention.

XvampbenjiiX666
...i think im just ****ed in the head

The Grey Fox
Don't you think you're going a bit too far, guys? Leave the poor guy alone, he's allowed to believe in what he wants.

ScarletSpeed
lol, you're right, this thread has got way off track

no expression

Benji + Walshy
always and forever smile

XvampbenjiiX666
damn straight always and forever

Mairuzu
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Don't you think you're going a bit too far, guys? Leave the poor guy alone, he's allowed to believe in what he wants. dont tell me you eat cat balls too sad

A Dose Of Vraya
I didn't say it was...

I am nondenominational,

however the "false god" they are all "singing to", isn't exactly telling people to rape, kill or eat anyone.

Satanism is just one giant attention seeking cult for social retards who thinks the world is out to get them.

it's gay. I'm a satanist cry

The philosiphy kind not the deity kind.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
I'm a satanist cry

The philosiphy kind not the deity kind.

I will crucify and burn you. smile

Ahsoka Tano
Walshy is an emo/homosexual/dwarf?

lol, cheers.

XvampbenjiiX666
walshy is my emo/homosexual/dwarf

RogerRamjet
Welshie is a useless ****!

chillmeistergen
i watched the others sacrifice krisitans, i watched them take their own lives, and i watched them drug a couple, forced them ti have sex with each other on top of a Baphomet pentagram drawn in their own blood, then killed them when they were done

XvampbenjiiX666
would you leave me the **** alone you necrophiliac, incest son of a *****?

Bardock42
would you leave me the **** alone you necrophiliac, incest son of a *****?

Woah, woah, woah....easy there, accomplice to pre-meditated murder no expression

XvampbenjiiX666
why do i bother...its all the same from you two

Lara
"witches and warlocks" what a crock of shit! mad

Bardock42
why do i bother...its all the same from you two Yeah, but, you know, at least we don't pretend that we have done illegal shit that would get us to spend the rest of our life in prison (and if we do we won't pretend we are proud of it).

Lamo.

XvampbenjiiX666
if you want to taunt and provoke shit, make a thread just for the two of you...it would make me happy knwoing you two gay asses are ****ing each other than posting the same shit over and over again

Bardock42
if you want to taunt and provoke shit, make a thread just for the two of you...it would make me happy knwoing you two gay asses are ****ing each other than posting the same shit over and over again Or, you know, we talk about you in a thread about you...or that, yes.

XvampbenjiiX666
no...because its not just about me...its about me and walshy...didnt you read the name of it, you prick?

Bardock42
no...because its not just about me...its about me and walshy...didnt you read the name of it, you prick? That would make it 50 percent about you. And I think Walshy needs to know how his "love" is a wannabe Satanist wanker that pretend to have wittnessed torture and murder but did not notify the policy, which, pretty much, makes him an accomplice, especially since he pretends to also worship the same those supposed murderers did.

XvampbenjiiX666
...and then there was that murder in russia that Satanist committed. let me guess, im an accomplice to that too because they did it for my God?

Bardock42
...and then there was that murder in russia that Satanist committed. let me guess, im an accomplice to that too because they did it for my God? No. Except...did you attend that sacrifice and then hide it instead of bringing it to the attention of the authorities?

XvampbenjiiX666
i dont know..would it be bad if i didnt?

Bardock42
i dont know..would it be bad if i didnt? If you didn't attend it? No, that would be good. If you didn't report to the authorities? Well, it would make you an accomplice anyways.

XvampbenjiiX666
to bad i dont live in russia then

Bardock42
to bad i dont live in russia then Not really. I mean, by your own admission, you wittnessed a murder and didn't do anything, on the contrary.

Really though, you are just a wannabe Satanist wanker, who thought everyone would be all awed and take you serious if you claimed that horseshit. Yet, everyone still thinks you are a whinly little emo pussy. Must suck.

XvampbenjiiX666
wow...i didnt think you could get more wrong than before...

Bardock42
wow...i didnt think you could get more wrong than before...

Oh come on, be honest, you like to pretend you are dark cause you think it makes you cool. You are pretty much the lamest person I ever encountered.

XvampbenjiiX666
...nobody is pretending to be dark...i never lie about who i am and what i am...its not to make myself look kool or to feel like i induce fear amongst you's. i am dark by nature and i do praise the Dark Lord

Because I can
So, in your eyes, singing to a "fasle god" is as bad/ worse than eating people after killing them?

you are the gayest satanist ever
well that explains it!
He's all for Satan cause Satan loves Homosexuals!

Bardock42
...nobody is pretending to be dark...i never lie about who i am and what i am...its not to make myself look kool or to feel like i induce fear amongst you's. i am dark by nature and i do praise the Dark Lord

Hahahahahahha, silly wanker.

It's stuff like that, that makes me sure your are just some teenaged poser.

Because I can
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahahahahahha, silly wanker.

It's stuff like that, that makes me sure your are just some teenaged poser.
Actually he sounds like a Death Eater smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by Because I can
Actually he sounds like a Death Eater smile To be fair, Harry Potter is probably where he gets most of his ideas from.

Because I can
To be fair, Harry Potter is probably where he gets most of his ideas from.
smile lets hope not

Mahatma Gandhi said: "God has no Religion"

Silly Lucifer roll eyes (sarcastic)

chillmeistergen
...and then there was that murder in russia that Satanist committed. let me guess, im an accomplice to that too because they did it for my God?

I hate to break it to you, but you were the one that claimed to have witnessed these crimes - they're not something Bardock and I have just made up.

So I don't know, did you witness those crimes as well? You tell us.

Daft satanist.

A Dose Of Vraya
I will crucify and burn you. smile well, gosh darnit, I don't think that's very kind. I will have you know that I've never even seen cat's balls, let alone eaten any.

Mairuzu
benji whats your passworD!?

A Dose Of Vraya
To be fair, Harry Potter is probably where he gets most of his ideas from. wikipedia no expression

ScarletSpeed

laughing

A Dose Of Vraya
benji whats your passworD!? I don't get it confused

Mairuzu
I don't get it confused You wouldn't

inside joke

A Dose Of Vraya
'k

Mairuzu
uhuh how dare you use that letter

A Dose Of Vraya
uhuh how dare you use that letter ...

'k

=Tired Hiker=
Oh man, that picture in the first post . . .. rolling on floor laughing

Röland
This thread went to shit before the 2nd page. haermm

A Dose Of Vraya

Mairuzu
biscuits

~Wålshy~
good thread love

Ripper Jacc
All I'm seeing here is an excuse to bash another member. Of course, I could be wrong. There could eb some other reason for the thread, as well... Silly me and my belief in upholding the rules and all...

XvampbenjiiX666

I don't get it confused

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
All I'm seeing here is an excuse to bash another member. Of course, I could be wrong. There could eb some other reason for the thread, as well... Silly me and my belief in upholding the rules and all...

Another holier than thou member, to join the ranks of the irritating crew.

~Wålshy~
i want to be in a crew

The Grey Fox
Silly me and my belief in upholding the rules and all... Yeah, that really is stupid, you're right.

chillmeistergen

~Wålshy~
buy it for me? smile

Ripper Jacc
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Another holier than thou member, to join the ranks of the irritating crew.

As if you're one to talk, having to use threads such as this to harass and insult others in order to feel better about yourself.

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yeah, that really is stupid, you're right.

Apparently so.

Edited, feel better, all? God forbid anyone should have an opinion.

Mairuzu
As if you're one to talk, having to open threads such as this to harass and insult others in order to feel better about yourself.

Apparently so. cause you know... he opened it

The Grey Fox
Apparently so. It's becoming more and more obvious as days go on that the OTF (and KMC in general) are going to Hell. Nah, they're not. I don't see why you'd say that. Everything seems fine to me.

Mairuzu
inb4edit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.