TFU Game Review?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
I don't have The Force Unleashed game, but I would like to know what others think of it. I thought this review was very well done and got across the pros and cons of the game.

Would anyone care to share their TFU gaming experience?

Null ARC Avis
I dont have the game, but a lot of player reviews are MUCH more positive than that. easily an 8 and any star wars fan would give it a 9 without a second thought. I have played the demo easily 20 times and am going to get the game soon, but it looks fantastic.

Lord Knightfa11
I don't have the game, but from heresay, youtube experience etc... it looks very short, and very sweet. "The game is too short," one gamer said, "but I am going to replay it."

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted

That's what your mom said to Gideon last night.

Lord Knightfa11
http://www.themadhat.com/images/vader-fail.jpg

NonSensi-Klown
Reported.

Faunus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Reported. Reported.

Oh wait... I made fun of your race.

NonSensi-Klown
It's okay. Blaxicans are resistant to racial slurs.

Lord Knightfa11
Reported.

If this is for old times sake:

What? why?

Faunus
It's okay. Blaxicans are resistant to racial slurs. Immunity, huh?

DarkSerpent
Time to get to work white people.

Great Vengeance
Ive got the game and beaten it already. I thought the story was very well done. The gameplay was okay, though some parts were frustrating. Make sure to choose the LS ending, its infinitely more satisfying than the DS ending.

Captain REX
There is already a thread for TFU, but... in the future, people, stay on topic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.