Death Threats toward Paul McCartney???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Omar Bakri Muhammad, a militant Lebanese Islamist leader, urged McCartney to stay home. "If he values his life, Mr. McCartney must not come to Israel. . . "

http://blogs.courant.com/eric_danton_sound_check/2008/09/despite-threats-paul-mccartney.html

WTF???? confused Who threatens a friggin' Beatle, man??? Well besides Omar Bakri . . . and well, the guy who shot John Lennon, but damn.

Robtard
The true tragedy, Ringo hasn't been killed.

lord xyz
Paul already died in the 60s.

That is just a Paul replacement.

WrathfulDwarf
Another case of

"bark is worse than the bite"

Nutjob...

Robtard
You're going to feel like an ******* if Paul gets blown to pieces.

lord xyz
Mark David Chapman didn't actually threaten him.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, but what if . . . what if it actually happens? That would be nuts. People would go ape sh*t.

I also can't help but wander if Paul actually, in a way, wouldn't mind going out like that. He'd be a martyr, like John, and that would really be a legendary way to go out.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by lord xyz
Mark David Chapman didn't actually threaten him.

Well, if you want to really pick at it like a Sally knows-a-lot, then you could say that the moment the gun was pulled out and aimed at him, he was indeed threatened up until the point the trigger was pulled. Also, if I do remember correctly, Mark David had written letters to someone stating he wanted to kill John Lennon, so in an indirect way, he did threaten him.

WrathfulDwarf
I can't stand Beatles haters.....

...Beatles rule! IN YO FACE HATERS!!!!!

lord xyz
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Well, if you want to really pick at it like a Sally knows-a-lot, then you could say that the moment the gun was pulled out and aimed at him, he was indeed threatened up until the point the trigger was pulled. Also, if I do remember correctly, Mark David had written letters to someone stating he wanted to kill John Lennon, so in an indirect way, he did threaten him. Hahaha, okay. You've received your win.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by lord xyz
Hahaha, okay. You've received your win.

Well that was easy. I made up the whole writing letters part. cool

AngryManatee
Well he has been rather annoying lately with his whole "I don't eat animals" crap and his anti-seal clubbing antics.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Well he has been rather annoying lately with his whole "I don't eat animals" crap and his anti-seal clubbing antics.

I find that liberating of him. I too am angaist the clubbing of seals.

chillmeistergen
He's always been pretty annoying.

=Tired Hiker=
The only thing I thought was annoying about him was the mullet he had back in the eighties.

chillmeistergen
The only thing I thought was annoying about him was the mullet he had back in the eighties.

Whoa there old timer, I can't remember the eighties, I was born at the end of them. I was talking more about his annoying face.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Whoa there old timer, I can't remember the eighties, I was born at the end of them. I was talking more about his annoying face. Okay, Wings was annoying too, but you won't remember that as well.

Anyway, I gotta say, Paul had one of the most clever ways of getting away from the media when I actually got to interview him at the Las Vegas premiere of 'Love', the Cirque De Solel/Beatles show. Paul walked up to us (remember, I'm a news photog in Vegas, so I have to do these types of gigs once every blue moon, I AM NOT THE PAPARAZZI) and he said, "It's an honor to be here, the show will be great, it will blow you away, just like I'm being blown away right now!" He then pretended the wind was blowing him away and he walked off into the theater, it was very clever, and we got our soundbite! I like that guy.

Robtard
Dude, you wasted your chance in asking the man how ****ing a one-legged woman was like.

chillmeistergen
Okay, Wings was annoying too, but you won't remember that as well.

Anyway, I gotta say, Paul had one of the most clever ways of getting away from the media when I actually got to interview him at the Las Vegas premiere of 'Love', the Cirque De Solel/Beatles show. Paul walked up to us (remember, I'm a news photog in Vegas, so I have to do these types of gigs once every blue moon, I AM NOT THE PAPARAZZI) and he said, "It's an honor to be here, the show will be great, it will blow you away, just like I'm being blown away right now!" He then pretended the wind was blowing him away and he walked off into the theater, it was very clever, and we got our soundbite! I like that guy.

Too right Wings were annoying.

Pretty good way to get out of an interview, but he still has an annoying face. It's like one of those guys that's in front of you in the queue at the bank, you wouldn't normally care...it's just his face.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, you wasted your chance in asking the man how ****ing a one-legged woman was like. Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Too right Wings were annoying.

Pretty good way to get out of an interview, but he still has an annoying face. It's like one of those guys that's in front of you in the queue at the bank, you wouldn't normally care...it's just his face.

This is why I f*cking love you guys.

red g jacks
he should send his ex-wife instead

Darth Jello
If you look at what happened to Mark David Chapman, I kind of doubt anyone would be stupid enough to knock off another beatle. Life can get rather difficult when you are permanently holed up in solitary confinement in attica and denied parole more or less for your own protection because approximately 5,999,995,000 people are ready and ready and fully willing to kill you the minute you walk out of those doors. And let me tell you something, the it's not just the west. The russians love their beatles and love mccartney for coming to red square and as we've seen recently, they don't **** around. so a lebanese hitjob on mccartney is like suicide for the whole movement.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Jello
If you look at what happened to Mark David Chapman, I kind of doubt anyone would be stupid enough to knock off another beatle. Life can get rather difficult when you are permanently holed up in solitary confinement in attica and denied parole more or less for your own protection because approximately 5,999,995,000 people are ready and ready and fully willing to kill you the minute you walk out of those door

It didn't seem to worry the guy who broke into George Harrison's gaff to try to stab him 'til he resembled a collender.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
It didn't seem to worry the guy who broke into George Harrison's gaff to try to stab him 'til he resembled a collender.

True, but this is Paul; he's the eggman.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Maybe he could pwn his attacker with his walrus tusks.

Mairuzu
Nothings gonna change my world

lil bitchiness
He also made it on the topic of discussing in Quebec Parliament! nerd

Robtard
I'd like it if you discussed Quebec Parliament while you sat on my face. PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.