WD the FOOL!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
K

Been on 3 year hiatus from any Superman comics......I been a fool all this time. I been keeping up with Superman in other comics like JLA or one shots but haven't really been following Action Comics or Superman. Well, that's about to change. I'm starting to collect Superman titles again.

See, I like to keep up with the DCU. But you can't really follow the big events if you don't have Superman to go with it.

So, if you ever want to know what's happening in DC comics....always have a Superman title with you.

K?

Good!

Start reading Superman!

Endrict Nuul
Yeahhhh, we know that already.....

Dr Hackenbush
banned

Endrict Nuul
Whatever Tom...

WrathfulDwarf
Just read #869.....Braniac is a badass.....gosh...I been missing out. sad

I want more! 313

Endrict Nuul
Did you get the Jim Lee run? its pretty good.

Kovacs86
Dammit. I looked at this thread to see some dumbass banned for insulting a mod, but found this. What a disappointment...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Dammit. I looked at this thread to see some dumbass banned for insulting a mod, but found this. What a disappointment...

Who mee? WD knows I was joking...

Bardock42

Me too sad

Endrict Nuul

Oh....yeah, I was thinking a sock made the thread at first.

Endless Mike
Brainiac is trying to blow up the sun

WrathfulDwarf
I really like how Geoff writes Supergirl. She seems much more mature in this story line.

WrathfulDwarf
Just read Action Comics #870....

...Damn! Hot DAMN! I wanted more and got much more than I could have expected. Superman pwn3d Braniac and smack him like he was a little *****! The ending was just not what I was expecting. Indeed this was a sad ending.

Geoff Johns once again hits one out of the ballpark.

Action, comedy, and tragedy....I WANT MORE!!!!!!!! mmm

Endless Mike
Although I think it was kind of lame that Brainiac's final attack was a missile that only destroyed half of the Kents' farmhouse

WrathfulDwarf
New Krypton is coming up! My gosh this looks sooooo gooood....mmm

kevdude
This is looking good big grin

WrathfulDwarf
The Kryptonians on Earth. mmm

guy222
good story

wd is silly ftw smile

Raoul
i didnt like the superman issue of new krypton... i don't think robinson is a great superman writer at all...

guy222
the art is nice

Soljer
I enjoyed it.

Endless Mike
I like the New Krypton story arc so far

Raoul
bah humbug...

i liked the one shot, at least...

WrathfulDwarf
Conner Kent as NIGHTWING???? This shit is bananas!!!!! wacko

Damn...this is weird...but it's good! mmm

I'm willing to bet that Flamebird is Linda Danvers.....AHHHHH!!! QUIT SCREWING WITH MY HEAD JOHNS!!!!! wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.