yahoo I got my tickets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I am so excited about tomorrow.I am set to go off to new york early in the morning,arrive there in the afternoon,plenty of time to see the yankees play at night -which is the main reason me and my best friend are going up there to new york this weekend cause we want to see a game played in yankee stadium before its torn down,there is so much history and tradition there in that building,after all they dont call it The House That Ruth Built for no reason at all.We always go to all these classic ballparks to see the stadiums before they get torn down.saw Bush stadium in St Louis and Tiger Stadium in Detroit a few years ago,now Yankee stadium. Happy Dance

It gets even better than that for me the next day.The next day friday,we have tickets to see the broadway musical Hairspray. Happy Dance I am as excited about that as seeing yankee stadium because that movie is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.When I saw that movie last year,I knew nothing about it whatsoever,had no idea it was a musical or anything.I thought I wouldnt like it.I mean Hairspray? sounds like a teeny bopper film,which it kinda is but the story itself and the songs are so great its such a great movie.Plus there was not one weak link in the entire casting of the movie.everybody was great in all their roles.That movie had such a huge impact on me last summer like no other movie has since Grease came out.I used to always watch that movie on my VCR and pretend I was Danny Zuko and sing all the songs in that movie cause I loved the movie so much.Well Hairspray had that same kind of effect on me last summer when I saw it.I was so moved by that movie,I would go down the aisles of grocery stores and sing out loud the songs in that movie. big grin

So I think you can all understand why I am so excited and thrilled about this upcoming weekend which for me starts tomorrow? Happy Dance

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yahoo I got my tickets

Yahoo doesn't care uhuh

Mairuzu
didnt read

Mairuzu
is it necessary to write 8 pages worth of shit to say what you got tickets too?

=Tired Hiker=
It gets even better than that for me the next day.The next day friday,we have tickets to see the broadway musical Hairspray. Happy Dance I am as excited about that as seeing yankee stadium because that movie is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.When I saw that movie last year,I knew nothing about it whatsoever,had no idea it was a musical or anything.I thought I wouldnt like it.I mean Hairspray? sounds like a teeny bopper film,which it kinda is but the story itself and the songs are so great its such a great movie.Plus there was not one weak link in the entire casting of the movie.everybody was great in all their roles.That movie had such a huge impact on me last summer like no other movie has since Grease came out.I used to always watch that movie on my VCR and pretend I was Danny Zuko and sing all the songs in that movie cause I loved the movie so much.Well Hairspray had that same kind of effect on me last summer when I saw it.I was so moved by that movie,I would go down the aisles of grocery stores and sing out loud the songs in that movie. big grin

So I think you can all understand why I am so excited and thrilled about this upcoming weekend which for me starts tomorrow? Happy Dance

He's gay! eek!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
is it necessary to write 8 pages worth of shit to say what you got tickets too?

when its an exciting event like this is for me yes it is.maybe some day when something like this happens to you,you'll understand why I said so much. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
when its an exciting event like this is for me yes it is.maybe some day when something like this happens to you,you'll understand why I said so much. stick out tongue laughing out loud

chillmeistergen
You're going to see a musical?

Bit gay.

=Tired Hiker=
Gay is in, didn't you hear?

JacopeX
Well.....You are excited over that.....

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Gay is in, didn't you hear?

Shit, really? I'd better get my Shirley Bassey out of the closet.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh snap!

Scythe
I am so excited about tomorrow.I am set to go off to new york early in the morning,arrive there in the afternoon,plenty of time to see the yankees play at night -which is the main reason me and my best friend are going up there to new york this weekend cause we want to see a game played in yankee stadium before its torn down,there is so much history and tradition there in that building,after all they dont call it The House That Ruth Built for no reason at all.We always go to all these classic ballparks to see the stadiums before they get torn down.saw Bush stadium in St Louis and Tiger Stadium in Detroit a few years ago,now Yankee stadium. Happy Dance

So I think you can all understand why I am so excited and thrilled about this upcoming weekend which for me starts tomorrow? Happy Dance ood to hear Mr. Parker. I am gonna miss Yankee Stadium. Glad to hear you're get to go. Hope you enjoy the musical and bring me back a momento. Get me like one of those Statue of Liberty lighters, those are cool.

BruceSkywalker
ok

Ahsoka Tano
Very cool man. Last home stand for the Yanks. Not a fan of 'em but a fan of baseball tradition, which the Yankees have alot of.

Enjoy.

occultdestroyer
So you got the tickets from Yahoo?
hmmdur

Phucked Up

Wait, wait, wait...you despise the Spider-Man films, yet love movies like Hairspray?

gefallen_engel
I didnt know Yankee stadium was being torn down. Wow! I spend too much damn time at work laughing out loud

Hope you have fun on your trip!

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I didnt know Yankee stadium was being torn down. Wow! I spend too much damn time at work laughing out loud

Hope you have fun on your trip!

lol...

it's hard bein' pimped by yours truly, isn't it? evil face

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol...

it's hard bein' pimped by yours truly, isn't it? evil face

yes it is! laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
GO PENGUINS!!!!

Jedireaper
mr parkers a hipocriticle shitface guys dont listen to him

Bardock42
How old are you, Parker?

Mr Parker
well I just got back from new york this past weekend and it was a blast.The stage musical Hairspray is even better than the movie.not surprising,they usually are.just want to reply to the posts since my last one.

JacopeX-Yeah I am.heh heh.

Scythe-sorry man I forgot about that.Maybe next summer.I really want to go back there again soon. it was such a blast in the city that never sleeps.

Ahsokatano-Yeah I'm not a fan of the yankees either.I hate them matter of fact mostly cause of that greedy selfish bastard George Steinbrenner.But that was the main reason I wanted to see it cause yeah like you said,they have a lot of tradition which I really respect.

Occuldestroyer-naw got them from stubhub.LOL.

PHUCKED UP-yeah those OTHER films you mentioned,are kiddie flicks and for kids.Dont care for movies with horrible written stories for kids with just really cool special effects like THOSE movies you mentioned.LOL.I am a fan of musicals.How can you not like these classics- My Fair Lady,The Music Man,Grease,Brigadoon-with the legendary Gene Kelly? ect.THOSE are classics dude!!! Hairspray is a lot of fun.makes you want to stand up and dance to thier tunes.

Gefallen angel-Thanks.it was real fun.

The last two posts were just plain childish and uncalled for and not worthy of a reply.The last poster should be asking the poster ABOVE him that question.

=Tired Hiker=
well I just got back from new york this past weekend and it was a blast.The stage musical Hairspray is even better than the movie.not surprising,they usually are.just want to reply to the posts since my last one.

JacopeX-Yeah I am.heh heh.

Scythe-sorry man I forgot about that.Maybe next summer.I really want to go back there again soon. it was such a blast in the city that never sleeps.

Ahsokatano-Yeah I'm not a fan of the yankees either.I hate them matter of fact mostly cause of that greedy selfish bastard George Steinbrenner.But that was the main reason I wanted to see it cause yeah like you said,they have a lot of tradition which I really respect.

Occuldestroyer-naw got them from stubhub.LOL.

PHUCKED UP-yeah those OTHER films you mentioned,are kiddie flicks and for kids.Dont care for movies with horrible written stories for kids with just really cool special effects like THOSE movies you mentioned.LOL.I am a fan of musicals.How can you not like these classics- My Fair Lady,The Music Man,Grease,Brigadoon-with the legendary Gene Kelly? ect.THOSE are classics dude!!! Hairspray is a lot of fun.makes you want to stand up and dance to thier tunes.

Gefallen angel-Thanks.it was real fun.

The last two posts were just plain childish and uncalled for and not worthy of a reply.The last poster should be asking the poster ABOVE him that question. So, did you get laid?

Phucked Up

I've got nothing against Grease, haven't seen the others. I've been unfortunate to have seen Hairspray when my sister turned it on. I thought it was a steaming pile of shit.

Mairuzu
So, did you get laid? By all the other young guys that went to see it as well?

Mr Parker
So, did you get laid?

naw was too busy for that. big grin If I had just had more time in the city that sleeps,damn.was only there for the weekend so just not enought time for it. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I've got nothing against Grease, haven't seen the others. I've been unfortunate to have seen Hairspray when my sister turned it on. I thought it was a steaming pile of shit.

Have you seen the 88 version with rikki lake? you might like that one since its NOTHING at all like last years film.That one I would say is a pile of shit so you might like it. stick out tongue big grin

=Tired Hiker=
Have you seen the 88 version with rikki lake? you might like that one since its NOTHING at all like last years film.That one I would say is a pile of shit so you might like it. stick out tongue big grin

I'm betting no.

Phucked Up

No, I've not seen that, probably never will either.

=Tired Hiker=
I should have bet him money. Damn.

Dorian Belmont
Tired Hiker you rotten sonofabitch I hate you stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.