Batman vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
A Predator is loose in Gotham, he's been picking off random people from the street. Batman confronts it. For the sake of the battle, Batman can see through the Predators invisibility via the sonar cowel. Fight takes place throughout Gotham.

Round 1: Predator has all his weapons.

Round 2: Predator has no weapons.

Btw Batman has no qualms about killing a Predator so he's also out for blood

NonSensi-Klown
Batman gets raped without ample prep, I think. Though if Ahnold and Danny Glover can do it, he at the least has a chance.

Dark-Jaxx
With prep, he could do it.

Rogue Jedi
If it comes to close quarters combat, Batman gets pwned.

Does Batman have the Batmobile or is he on foot?

Dark-Jaxx
It doesn't matter.

Batkick ftw.

Placidity
Yes...the almighty batkick.

Rogue Jedi
Is Batman stronger than Arnolds character?

Kazenji
Did'nt this happen in the comics also

How did that turn out?

Rogue Jedi
Arnold hit the Predator with a backhand, and with a frigging log, what kind of damage can Batman do hand to hand?

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Arnold hit the Predator with a backhand, and with a frigging log, what kind of damage can Batman do hand to hand?

Rogue Jedi
haermm Yeah Predator pwns

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji

How did that turn out?

Batman got his shit pushed in (not litterally) when they first met. He had to rest and heal for a couple of days, then came back with ample prep and defeated the Predator.

Edit: I forgot I own like-new copies of this 3-part comic, anyone know if it's worth anything? I'll ebay if so.

Quiero Mota
If Arnold killed it with caveman technology, I don't see why Batman can't with all his gadgets.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Robtard
anyone know if it's worth anything? I'll ebay if so.

cover price

Kazenji
That Fan made film Batman: Dead End is good, Get to see Batman kill a pred and then the rest of the clan shows up.

Mairuzu
Lets put it this way

if danny glover can beat him... batman can

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Kazenji

How did that turn out?

Yes,

The first series feature Batman against a tribal leader from the Predators.

The second series had Huntress team up with Batman to face a younger and more deadlier Predator.

And just like you mention there is the short film Batman: Dead End. It's one of the best and coolest fan film ever made. A must see if you're a fan of Batman and Predator. The short includes an insane Joker and a very deadly creature from Aliens.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw..

Dark-Jaxx
Is Batman stronger than Arnolds character? Stronger? Maybe not.

Faster and a better H2H combatant? You better fvckin believe it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Stronger? Maybe not.

Faster and a better H2H combatant? You better fvckin believe it. Just saying, if the Predator shrugged off Arnold's backhand as if it were nothing, what kind of damage can Batman cause?

Bardock42
Batman can do it, if Arnold can. Though I'd wager a Predator takes it more often than not.

Rogue Jedi
BTW, Dutch is WAY stronger than Batman. IMO.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Batman can do it, if Arnold can. Though I'd wager a Predator takes it more often than not.

Arnold won with prep time, without those traps and whatnot, he would have been skewered.

Robtard
BTW, Dutch is WAY stronger than Batman. IMO.

If you go by size alone, yes, he is. Batman is supposed to be peak or near-peak physical conditioning, the movies never explicitely touch on this though.

Bardock42
I don't know. That pulling Ra's from that cliff is pretty ****ing awesome a feat.

Rogue Jedi
And Batman surely knows how to throw a harder punch, I guess.

Bardock42
Arnold won with prep time, without those traps and whatnot, he would have been skewered. Arnold survived the first ambush then got prep if I recall correctly. I'd say Batman could do that, too. But I'd also say that's obviously not a very likely scenario (like Arnold surviving wasn't likely...but cool)

Dark-Jaxx
Well yeah.

Batman in the movies was not shown to be nearly as physically mighty as his comic counterpart, simply because Keaton is not big enough to realistically be that strong.

Robtard
I don't know. That pulling Ra's from that cliff is pretty ****ing awesome a feat.

You know, you're right. He was hanging from an ackward position while clinging on with one hand and Liam is a big man, must weigh at least 225, no small feat.

Robtard
Arnold survived the first ambush then got prep if I recall correctly. I'd say Batman could do that, too. But I'd also say that's obviously not a very likely scenario (like Arnold surviving wasn't likely...but cool)

Batman winning with prep is basically law; I don't think this thread allows for Batman to prep though?

Robtard
Well yeah.

Batman in the movies was not shown to be nearly as physically mighty as his comic counterpart, simply because Keaton is not big enough to realistically be that strong.

There are plenty of strong-men who aren't huge. I watched a guy roll a frying pan like it was a paper; he wasn't all that big.

Dark-Jaxx
Video or it didn't happen.

And most strongmen are so huge they look fat...When it is all muscle.

Robtard
Video or it didn't happen.

And most strongmen are so huge they look fat...When it is all muscle.

This isn't the guy, but here's an example.

Na, guys like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jouko Ahola weren't fat when they won the Strongman competitions. There are many others that aren't fat either.

NonSensi-Klown
People say if Arnold and Glover can do it Batman can, forgetting the fact that the Predator had the chance to kill them multiple times throughout both movies but didn't for whatever reason. They had the entire movie to observe and understand how the Predator works, and so found ways to get outsmart him. batman doesn't have the time to have such a luxury...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
People say if Arnold and Glover can do it Batman can, forgetting the fact that the Predator had the chance to kill them multiple times throughout both movies but didn't for whatever reason. They had the entire movie to observe and understand how the Predator works, and so found ways to get outsmart him. batman doesn't have the time to have such a luxury... The Predator has a certain code he/they follow, like an honor thing. Unfortunately it is not explained in the movies.

NonSensi-Klown
From what I gathered from the movies, he seems to not hurt people who aren't being aggressive or are women/old/sick. The Predator's aren't in it just for the kills (Like small game hunters) so much as they are for the sport. There are hunters who kill tigers instead of deer, and even then spare the children. There just isn't a lot of sport in blowing a women in her 90's in half (I disagree), or impaling a six year old... or a cowardly black guy who's hiding in fear.

That being said, you'd think they wouldn't abuse their cloaking systems so much then.

Rogue Jedi
I gather from the novels that the Predator hunts "oomans" with a certain set of, well, "rules?" Like they know a human/ooman is by far one of the toughest to hunt, because they have weaponry that can hurt the Predator.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
People say if Arnold and Glover can do it Batman can, forgetting the fact that the Predator had the chance to kill them multiple times throughout both movies but didn't for whatever reason. They had the entire movie to observe and understand how the Predator works, and so found ways to get outsmart him. batman doesn't have the time to have such a luxury... Yeah but on the other hand Batman is also so much ridiculously smarter than either of them.

And he's the Goddamn Batman.

Darth Martin
Batman has no chance.

Impediment
Is Batman's technology (suit and gadgets-wise) up to par with the Yautja?

Röland
I gather from the novels that the Predator hunts "oomans" with a certain set of, well, "rules?" Like they know a human/ooman is by far one of the toughest to hunt, because they have weaponry that can hurt the Predator.
Also, if I remember correctly, it is forbidden to hunt a "Ooman" unless the "Ooman" attacks first.

At least in "AvP: Prey" it was forbidden by Dachande.

Rogue Jedi

Robtard

Rogue Jedi
That might have been written in later, but wasn't the Pred in the first film killing anyone who was armed, regardless of who shot first? Could be that Predator was young and didnt give a shit, like the young one who took over after Broken Tusk "died" in the book.

Robtard
Anything is possible, it's most likely that they retconned it, to give the Predators more of a story as the franchise grew.

Rogue Jedi
Question, about Batmans armor, can the Predator cut through it? How strong is his armor really?

Robtard
Question, about Batmans armor, can the Predator cut through it? How strong is his armor really?

Predator would have little trouble skewering Batman, slashing would be more difficult though.

Fox said it would stop anything except a straight knife blow, which is odd, as Kevlar armor protects against stabbings, right?

Rogue Jedi
Predator would have little trouble skewering Batman, slashing would be more difficult though.

Fox said it would stop anything except a straight knife blow, which is odd, as Kevlar armor protects against stabbings, right? Thats the word.

Röland
Thats the one with the Asian chick who joins the Predators, right? With "Broken Tusk?"
Yeah. If they had kept to that storyline when they made the first AvP, it would have been better.
That might have been written in later, but wasn't the Pred in the first film killing anyone who was armed, regardless of who shot first?
Yes, the book was written later as well as the comic series.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
My thoughts EXACTLY.
Or even the video game storyline. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Dadatoodi.......did I spell her name right? haermm

Röland
Dadatoodi.......did I spell her name right? haermm
Machiko "Da'dtou-di" Noguchi. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Best part was when it explained how Dachende felt after the human doctor healed him.

AngryManatee

Fox said it would stop anything except a straight knife blow, which is odd, as Kevlar armor protects against stabbings, right?

Yeah but Fox is talking about weapons that are of this earth. Predator's blades are shown to cut through things that ooman blades can't. Case in point: The smartdisk.

Robtard
People need to stop saying "oomans". But yeah, you're probably right.

Rogue Jedi
oomans haermm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Is Batman's technology (suit and gadgets-wise) up to par with the Yautja? **** NO! Yautja can turn invisible, metals that are on par w/ adamantium, Xenomorph acid, plasma weaponry, rockets built in guantlets, unbreakable entrapping netguns, heat-seaking disks, and high-tech helmets.

None of Batman's equipment is really that impressive beside his "Memory Cloth" cape.

Rogue Jedi
Thread starter stated that Batman can see the Predator while it is invisible.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Impediment
Is Batman's technology (suit and gadgets-wise) up to par with the Yautja?

No, but then again, was Arnold's bow&arrow and boulder?

Rogue Jedi
Bow and Arrow with explosive tips.

Blinky
1)Batman against Predator both having all resources and prep, Batman has a chance.
2)Batman against Predator H2H... Batman loses.

After all we are talking about movie Batman right?

Rogue Jedi
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.