Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
I was just wondering.

Hulk.

peejayd
* nah... Hulk not getting blown away by a mega optic blast is PIS & CIS in Cyke's part...

* maybe classic Juggernaut, once he starts to be (no momentum), but if Juggy is standing still, he would be blown back... smile

Wei Phoenix
I'm thinking about making a flash or 3d animation of Scott sitting in a lawn chair and just blasting everyone that steps on his lawn.

srankmissingnin
Technically... he couldn't even get the Sentinel off his lawn. stick out tongue

HandOfFate
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Technically... he couldn't even get the Sentinel off his lawn. stick out tongue

LOL, True.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but when he was done that sentinel wished it wasn't there in the first place.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm thinking about making a flash or 3d animation of Scott sitting in a lawn chair and just blasting everyone that steps on his lawn.

you should really do that. That would be so funny

Raoul
I was just wondering.

weeds.

peejayd
* practically, the answer should be none... but of course, there's always PIS & CIS to boot... why? as far as i remember, in Civil War, it was implied that Cyke has the capacity to store unlimited amount of energy... and it is also implied that Cyke holds back his true power, afraid that he might hurt everyone he loves... and what we see now is only a fraction of what his true power really is... can't imagine the "get off my lawn" sentinel blast & the Onslaught armor crack is only a fraction of his true power... wink

Hypester
That's crazy. There's nothing Cyclops can't get off of his lawn.

KingD19
When someone else used him, he was putting out about 2 gigawatts of energy, equal to a small nuclear reactor, and he overloaded Bishop in like 2 seconds.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

wannabe
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk
Well, Cyke would probably not harm him seriuosly, but acording to logic Hulk should be blown miles away. The green guy is big and heavy, but he's not THAT heavy.

KingD19
He's withstood it before, and actually cupped Cyke's face while healing from the damage at the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
He's withstood it before, and actually cupped Cyke's face while healing from the damage at the same time.

Originally posted by Badabing
I thought this was good:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-14.jpg

And goes nicely with this:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-10.jpg

Raoul
badabing only brought that up to mess with me... stick out tongue

Quincy
Cyclops is badass. If he wanted Hulk off his lawn. He could do it.

wannabe
Originally posted by KingD19
I very well know that, but it makes no sense at all.

Again:

Cyke would probably not be able to harm the Hulk seriuosly, but according to logic Hulk should be blown miles away. The green guy is big and heavy, but he's not THAT heavy. After all Hulk's standing should only be as firm as the ground he's walking on and his grip to it ... nothing Scott's blast shouldn't be able to cope with.

KingD19
Comic book logic my friend. In actuality, all of the times Cyclops shoots someone, they should be launched, but it doesn't happen all the time.

crimsonphoenix

* insert dirty joke*

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix

* insert dirty joke*

Oh I like the way you think.

crimsonphoenix
haha thanx

Nighty101
Yeah Nightcrawler ... I can see it now
Kurt: Catch me if you can!
*ports all over lawn*
Cyclops: Get back here you D*** elf!!!!!
*Shoot lasers and burns plant*
Kurt: Neener neener NEEEEEEEEEner!!!!!

lmao

Raoul
the wwh thing was ass. cyclops has had one of the most inconsistent power levels for years, and it only seemed to stabilise in the 90s. Then he started clearing forests, pushing back onslaught, and knocking down cl100's with ease.

also, it's not actually possible for cyclops to go "full power" with his visor on.

wannabe
Originally posted by Nighty101

*ports all over lawn*

hahaha

Nighty101
lololololololololololol man where in the heck do i come up with this funny crap?

Nighty101
Originally posted by Quincy
Cyclops is badass. If he wanted Hulk off his lawn. He could do it.

there's a reason they call him "boy scout"

Raoul
there's a reason they call him "boy scout"

which is...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
which is...

He always comes prepared and does a good deed daily and gets the job done. Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.

Raoul
He always comes prepared and does a good deed daily and gets the job done. Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.

at least he used to...

Wei Phoenix
at least he used to...

For Christmas I will get you a job as head writer for all X-Men related work.

Raoul
For Christmas I will get you a job as head writer for all X-Men related work.

laughing out loud

now that would be a present and a half...

Nighty101
which is...

he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud .

Wei Phoenix
he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud .

1. You can call me Wei Phoenix.

2. Shows how much you know about Cyclops. I'm guessing that you've only seen him in movies and cartoons. If you knew anything about him then you'd know that he is also commanding X-Force a group of mutants including Wolverine who go out and handle things with not so friendly tactics. He also has many other bad ass feats and moments.

3. You can be a bad ass and still care about people and be responsible. You think Batman isn't a bad ass? How about Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, etc.

Nighty101
1. You can call me Wei Phoenix.

2. Shows how much you know about Cyclops. I'm guessing that you've only seen him in movies and cartoons. If you knew anything about him then you'd know that he is also commanding X-Force a group of mutants including Wolverine who go out and handle things with not so friendly tactics. He also has many other bad ass feats and moments.

3. You can be a bad ass and still care about people and be responsible. You think Batman isn't a bad ass? How about Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, etc.

1. You can call me Nighty. big grin
2. I know alot about Cyclops actually. I've read the entire Marvel Encyclopedia, watch the movies, the tv shows, and read ALOT of Uncanny X-Men. And I don't care who he leads. I'm just glad that in this knew Wolverine in the X-Men it is LOGAN leading it NOT Scott.
3. ... No ... no you cannot. And don't even MENTION Batman or Superman. God they get on my nerves. Dam DC copycats.... anyway... Silver Surfer is an odd alien who has too many soft spots, and Thor is .... a .... "god". So .... gods can't be badasses. gods are SUPPOSED to be roll models. not badasses.

jalek moye
2. I know alot about Cyclops actually. I've read the entire Marvel Encyclopedia, watch the movies, the tv shows, and read ALOT of Uncanny X-Men. And I don't care who he leads. I'm just glad that in this knew Wolverine in the X-Men it is LOGAN leading it NOT Scott.
3. ... No ... no you cannot. And don't even MENTION Batman or Superman. God they get on my nerves. Dam DC copycats.... anyway... Silver Surfer is an odd alien who has too many soft spots, and Thor is .... a .... "god". So .... gods can't be badasses. gods are SUPPOSED to be roll models. not badasses.
both batman and superman are older then all of marvel except for maybe Namor

Raoul

wow.

all superheroes are to some degree responsible and caring. it's not just the boy scout types.

you call cyclops a b*tch, yet pretty much every x-man ever has been willing to follow his lead.

Wei Phoenix
wow.

all superheroes are to some degree responsible and caring. it's not just the boy scout types.

you call cyclops a b*tch, yet pretty much every x-man ever has been willing to follow his lead.

And almost every female has fallen for him and submitted to the shades.

Wei Phoenix

1. Yeah not yet.

2. There is no movie or cartoon that has ever done him justice so saying that you watched the cartoons and movies lets me know that you only know about the amount as the general public who viewed the movies and cartoons which he is portrayed as a tool/lame/wuss. Reading an encyclopedia can't and won't tell you enough about the character as the actual comics being referenced in the encyclopedia. There are certain emotions and traits being portrayed in the actual comics.

3. Surfer may be a pacifist at heart but he really steps his game up and gets down when he needs to do so. Norse Gods being role models? Shows how much you know. The Norse Gods care very little for humans outside of Thor. They don't watch over Earth or protect it.

Nighty101
wow.

im telling you the only reason they ever follow him is because --
1. They respect him as a teamate.
2. They don't want to crush it at him that he's a B*tch (except the REAL badass king himself Logan)
3. And because Xavier (a stupid move for a genius) made him leader.

and the only reason Xavier put him in there (no matter WHAT he says and if he is making excuses it is probably to not hurt his feelings as Xavier is a very considerate person) as the leader is because he was hoping to stretch out his faith and teamwork and leadership skills. Face it, he's about as much of a badass as cream from sonic. And cream is a six year old bunny rabbit (don't ask me how I know... I have too much spare time).

Wei Phoenix
2. They don't want to crush it at him that he's a B*tch (except the REAL badass king himself Logan)

and the only reason Xavier put him in there (no matter WHAT he says and if he is making excuses it is probably to not hurt his feelings as Xavier is a very considerate person) as the leader is because he was hoping to stretch out his faith and teamwork and leadership skills. Face it, he's about as much of a badass as cream from sonic. And cream is a six year old bunny rabbit (don't ask me how I know... I have too much spare time).

Wolverine just said he was bad ass.

Mr. Bad ass as you call him gets beat by Cyclops like every single time.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5768970

Your debate tactics suck and they have reduced to nothing but trolling. Please give us examples of how he is a *****? Comic Book only references please.

jalek moye
I'm assuming you hated Steve rogers when he was captain america as well. He was considered a boyscout yet was the greatest overall leader in marvel.

Raoul

none of that is even the slightest bit true... blink

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by #1110
Hulk. laughing laughing

Thats funny, dude.

I don't think Cykes could move someone with a strong force field. Maybe Apocalypse too.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
laughing laughing

Thats funny, dude.

I don't think Cykes could move someone with a strong force field. Maybe Apocalypse too.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but... stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers6.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnoeffect.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers5.png

peejayd

* read this...

Wolverine:

"The kid's name is Scott Summers. My 'kid' I'm talking about the mutant with the ruby quartz visor...You wouldn't know it to look at Summers. but he may be one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Not just 'cause of the optic blast he developed in his teens. That's impressive and all, sure- the guy can damn near punch a hole in a mountain just by starin' at it. But no, his real power has got nothin' to do with his mutant abilities. The guy's a leader- a natural born a leader as there ever was. Like his namesake, Cyclops he sees the world in a singular vision; Heroes win Villians lose. In his world where everything is tinted red, he still manages to see things in black and white. Yeah, I've been known to give him a hard time- maybe more than once-but even an old warhorse like me knows a leader when I see one. And this Scott Summers, the guy in change of the X-men? I'd follow him into Hell if he said he needed me."
- from X-men 112

* mr.nighty, that makes you an imbecile in X-men stories, so STFU... wink

Nighty101
whatever, I know I'm right and none of you need to know it. If it came to REAL powers and not Stories Logan would kick Scott's ass no matter what happens. It is the downright truth. So STFU yourself.

Raoul
whatever, I know I'm right and none of you need to know it. If it came to REAL powers and not Stories Logan would kick Scott's ass no matter what happens. It is the downright truth. So STFU yourself.

prove it.

wannabe
whatever, I know I'm right and none of you need to know it. If it came to REAL powers and not Stories Logan would kick Scott's ass no matter what happens. It is the downright truth. So STFU yourself. What does Logan alledgedly being able to kick Scott's ass have to do with Cyclop's leading abilities???
There are many X-Men who are more powerful, f.e. all of his women are/were, yet as temmates they followed his lead. Good leadership has nothing to do with being able to beat everyone in your team.

utcw201
Youve got to be fist screwing him in the bum hole eh

wannabe
confused huh messed blink ???

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wannabe
What does Logan alledgedly being able to kick Scott's ass have to do with Cyclop's leading abilities???
There are many X-Men who are more powerful, f.e. all of his women are/were, yet as temmates they followed his lead. Good leadership has nothing to do with being able to beat everyone in your team.

Hence why Steve Rogers leadl many.

I see it now Nighty. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't read comics at all. All you do is watch the cartoons and movies and guage your opinons off of that and come here debating those feats and stuff. You have yet to cite any comic sources to back your claims or anything frankly because you never read them or at least took the time to look up whats going on. You hate Cyclops because you don't understand him. You don't know anything about him, all you know is what you see on tv.

May I ask you what "REAL" powers you are talking about when you're mentioning Wolverine? His primary powers are regeneration, and bone claws. Do you even know his real name? Please cite something from comics on why Wolverine is better or how he can beat him or how Cyclops sucks. How is Cyclops a dick/douche/*****/whatever in comics? What has he done in the comic universe that made you feel this way?

Wei Phoenix

Credit goes to Raoul

Philosophía
Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.
What's Superman got to do with this ? I thought we were talking about Cyclops.

leonheartmm
his pubes maybe

Robtard
I was just wondering.

Several characters from Marvel

Several characters from DC

Mt Kilimanjaro

Badabing
he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud . Originally posted by Nighty101

and the only reason Xavier put him in there (no matter WHAT he says and if he is making excuses it is probably to not hurt his feelings as Xavier is a very considerate person) as the leader is because he was hoping to stretch out his faith and teamwork and leadership skills. Face it, he's about as much of a badass as cream from sonic. And cream is a six year old bunny rabbit (don't ask me how I know... I have too much spare time). dur

Wei Phoenix

captain vell
dr.strange....juggernaut...galactus...ghost rider...thor...more...right past the door to take his food out of the refrigerator.

Nighty101
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

right back atcha

Nighty101
prove it.
1. Logan is nearly impossible to kill
2. Scott's blasts cant tear through adimantium
3. Kitty = Phase Kurt = teleport Wolverine = domination Xavier = (not a chance wuld either attack the other but if they did total mind fry) Collosus = eeeeeh maybe ... i'd say that he might beat Rogue = One touch and he's in a coma. And she has pretty much all the powers inside her Beast = wellllll Scott could probably kill beast to its in the brains instead of the fight that beast dominates Jubilee - Jubilee's a litle ***** i'll give scotty that one

but as i just demonstrated over half the X-Men could kick his ass. Kitty could just sit there drinking a pepsi and phase the whole time. Kurt would teleport all over the place either making him dizzy or kurt uses the objects around him (water tower he he he)

Jean grey is a level ****ing 5 mutant no way can he kill her (as we've seen)
Emma will kick his ass (as we know)
he might loose to ice man but ice man is an omega level mutant. If he unleashed his full strength Scott wuld be an ice cube in seconds.

I think its pretty obvious guys -- i no that scott is a fan favorite and all but against alot of his teamates (useless ones like Jubilee and Beast excepted) he loses.

I will give him props for his leadership and all towards the end but at the beginning and middle he was clueless -- and leading his team down hill with him and logan fighting over jean. With those two fighting over jean, jean frustrated, the pheonix, wolverine's weapon X problems, Scott's confusion, and Magneto, and the Brotherhood everything was just crazy. Scott sucked at the beginning but everyone began to respect him after the rough times because he'd pulled them through -- so yay for that but we're not talking about leadership right here now is the time to talk about him vs others. And things aren't lookin too good for him right now sad

Wei Phoenix
3. Kitty = Phase Kurt = teleport Wolverine = domination Xavier = (not a chance wuld either attack the other but if they did total mind fry) Collosus = eeeeeh maybe ... i'd say that he might beat Rogue = One touch and he's in a coma. And she has pretty much all the powers inside her Beast = wellllll Scott could probably kill beast to its in the brains instead of the fight that beast dominates Jubilee - Jubilee's a litle ***** i'll give scotty that one

but as i just demonstrated over half the X-Men could kick his ass. Kitty could just sit there drinking a pepsi and phase the whole time. Kurt would teleport all over the place either making him dizzy or kurt uses the objects around him (water tower he he he)

he might loose to ice man but ice man is an omega level mutant. If he unleashed his full strength Scott wuld be an ice cube in seconds.

I think its pretty obvious guys -- i no that scott is a fan favorite and all but against alot of his teamates (useless ones like Jubilee and Beast excepted) he loses.

I will give him props for his leadership and all towards the end but at the beginning and middle he was clueless -- and leading his team down hill with him and logan fighting over jean. With those two fighting over jean, jean frustrated, the pheonix, wolverine's weapon X problems, Scott's confusion, and Magneto, and the Brotherhood everything was just crazy. Scott sucked at the beginning but everyone began to respect him after the rough times because he'd pulled them through -- so yay for that but we're not talking about leadership right here now is the time to talk about him vs others. And things aren't lookin too good for him right now sad

I see it now Nighty. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't read comics at all. All you do is watch the cartoons and movies and guage your opinons off of that and come here debating those feats and stuff. You have yet to cite any comic sources to back your claims or anything frankly because you never read them or at least took the time to look up whats going on. You hate Cyclops because you don't understand him. You don't know anything about him, all you know is what you see on tv. All you do is cite movies and cartoons. News Flash Nighty! This is the Comic Book Forum. Everything you say here means nothing and has no credibility to it. Please talk about X-Men in the movie forum. You'll make more sense there. Also there are no level number mutants in the comic world.

Raoul

wow. and i thought i'd seen all the irrational cyclops hate one could see in a lifetime.

you surprised me. kudos.

also, lulz @ scott being a fan favourite. i chuckled at that one.

read some comics. it helps.

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Sorry to burst your bubble, but... stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers6.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnoeffect.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers5.png

----
sorry to burst yours but Apocalypse had a large portion of the power of the Twelve at time (and he still blew it)

*ports all over lawn*

lmao

---
that would be funny if Cyclops hadnt tagged him more than once already.

----

----

go read the Cyclops respect thread and try again. Cyclops completly pwnd the X-Men over and over.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
sorry to burst yours but Apocalypse had a large portion of the power of the Twelve at time
No. That wasn't until after he accidentally became merged with Scott from what I recall. Either way, that instance in The Twelve saga wasn't the only time Apocalypse shrugged off one of Cyclops's optic blasts, as shown in the other links I posted. He's more than durable enough to take 'em.

Originally posted by CATMANEXE
(and he still blew it)
That wasn't the point. Point is that Scott's optic blasts can't hurt Poccy, except when his power is amped by Phoenix's, like that instance with them on the moon, but it doesn't count since the topic is what Cyclops can't get off his lawn. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Speaking of apocalypse...anyone else wish they went with their cool idea of Apocalypse being the third Summers brother? That would've been awesome!!!

Ridley_Prime
Agreed. Although it might've been weird at first, it would've made sense kinda through some explanation. Wish I knew why the idea was ditched. erm

Wei Phoenix
Agreed. Although it might've been weird at first, it would've made sense kinda through some explanation. Wish I knew why the idea was ditched. erm

Well I was being sarcastic because that was a horrible idea imo. APocalypse is way older than Corsair himself. The only logical thing I could think of is that he fathered him, Apocalypse somehow got sent to the past and everyone believed him to be the first mutant when he actually wasn't seeing as he was originally born way later.

Raoul
I'm just glad it's not gambit...

Ridley_Prime
Well I was being sarcastic because that was a horrible idea imo. APocalypse is way older than Corsair himself. The only logical thing I could think of is that he fathered him, Apocalypse somehow got sent to the past and everyone believed him to be the first mutant when he actually wasn't seeing as he was originally born way later.
I didn't think the idea was good per se, but part of me still wanted it to happen just to see how Marvel would make it play out. laughing out loud Just a curiousity thing I suppose.

Anyhow, yeah. That's basically what I was thinkin' as to how it would happen ^^ stick out tongue, but meh. Probably best that it didn't, as I can't see it occurring any other way either..

Wei Phoenix
I'm just glad it's not gambit...

You should be proud if they were brothers. Maybe some of that southern charm would rub off of him and people like Nighty would like him.

Raoul
You should be proud if they were brothers. Maybe some of that southern charm would rub off of him and people like Nighty would like him.

hysterical

Ridley_Prime
rolling on floor laughing

CATMANEXE
i dont feel like requoting it.
in the Twelve before Apocalypse entered/merged with Cyclops,
he had already absorbed a large part of the power of the Twelve.

Cyclops's blast can force through a mountain, in fact he blasted Colossus through the air and through one.

Apocalypse got knocked back and down by a TK reinforced punch from Stryfe. To believe that a full blast from Scott wont send Apocalypse flying is either silly or having him confused with Juggernauht.

Ridley_Prime
Normally that would provide a valid argument, but Apocalypse was weakened during his encounter with Stryfe (he was still recovering in his Lazarus Chamber when Stryfe confronted him and stabbed him from behind or somethin'. The dying Apocalypse was lucky to have escaped at all before Stryfe was about to finish him off). The result would not have been the same however if Poccy was at full strength.

Also, from X-Force #14. stick out tongue

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/evilash1990/Xmenapocstryfe.png

Unless Cyclops's power is amped by Phoenix's, or if Apocalypse is in a weakened state like with Stryfe, Cyclops will not be able to blast him off his lawn. 131
And no, I'm not saying Apoc has Juggernaut durability, but he's still tough enough to take Scott's blasts without any PIS factors involved.

Kris Blaze
Women.

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Nighty101
Speaking of apocalypse...anyone else wish they went with their cool idea of Apocalypse being the third Summers brother? That would've been awesome!!!

hmm that would've been cool --
--------------
*Xavier holds camera*
Xavier: Family photo say cheese!
*Scott looks at photo of two skeletons, him, apocalypse, and Havoc.*
Scott: Ha ha and I thought NIGHTCRAWLER'S family was bad....
-------------

lmao no but seriously that would be cool to have apocalypse as a summers bro. I mean Im not the biggest fan of Scott (ok so i think he is a total dork all in all) but that would be awesome!! Really good plot twist! And actually I've just been sitting around writing (yes i write but not anything thats published just my own little short stories i make for my friends and i) and he's starting to grow on me. I think he's at about jubilee level now on my favorites list. Hes pretty far down there but growing on me a tad. But nighty still tops it for me big grin

CATMANEXE
Normally that would provide a valid argument, but Apocalypse was weakened during his encounter with Stryfe (he was still recovering in his Lazarus Chamber when Stryfe confronted him and stabbed him from behind or somethin'. The dying Apocalypse was lucky to have escaped at all before Stryfe was about to finish him off). The result would not have been the same however if Poccy was at full strength.

Also, from X-Force #14. stick out tongue

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/evilash1990/Xmenapocstryfe.png

Unless Cyclops's power is amped by Phoenix's, or if Apocalypse is in a weakened state like with Stryfe, Cyclops will not be able to blast him off his lawn. 131
And no, I'm not saying Apoc has Juggernaut durability, but he's still tough enough to take Scott's blasts without any PIS factors involved.

so because he was weakened, that effected his attachment to gravity?
k.

peejayd
* Apocalypse's powers include energy manipulation... i don't know if this is a valid reason for him to withstand Cyke's blasts... smile

Ridley_Prime
mmm

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by jalek moye
you should really do that. That would be so funny

Agreed.

ertooso
Hi everyone, I have a lawn care business and now I am thinking of automationg it. Has anyone here got such business and I wonder whether you automated it and how?

dofroos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.