Sagging!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

"The first time I saw this particular fashion, I disliked it," she told the judge. "And then I realized I'm getting old."

laughing out loud

I've been sagging for the better part of 25 years, so I wonder how old she is.

Lara
laughing out loud

red g jacks
damn, i didnt hear anything about that law ever existing and riviera beach is right on the other side of town from me. it's kinda dangerous. i'm suprised they didn't have better things to crack down on. like maybe get rid of all the automatic weapons and crack dealers and then work your way up to enforcing fashion tips.

Mindship
Where today's saggy-pants fashionistas are headed when they're "old"...

http://www.make-my-own-house.com/images/crack.jpg

wink

botankus
When I saw the title I immediately thought this was a thread about Susan Sarandon.

Robtard
That was below the belt.

dadudemon
Originally posted by botankus
When I saw the title I immediately thought this was a thread about Susan Sarandon.

I thought it was about the economy.

Devil King
Good for the judge. What a ridiculous law. What a ridiculous assumption, more over.

NonSensi-Klown
Blatant disregard of our frights, no? We should be able to dress however we want as long as it's not like, buck ass naked. I personally don't see any problem with sagging at all as long as you wear a layer or two of boxers under them.

botankus
Originally posted by Robtard
That was below the belt.

Haha - literally.

MrJoe815
cRACK kills., sagging is not fashion. PLEASE DONT DO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.