Deadpool Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Wade makes a deal with Death to off Thanos and in the process become a god.

But first, Wade must go through a series of fights. He is awarded an artifact/item for every victory, to aid him in the next fight.

Between fights, should he pass, he gets two hours prep time, with Deaths aid, to understand his new equipment.

He starts with standard gear (guns, swords, knives, grenades and tranquilizers).

Can he clear it?

1. Captain America - super solider serum that works for DP

2. Sabertooth - thin adamantium frame over bones

3. Spider-man - Uni-power

4. Savage Hulk - Power Gem

5. Thor - Amulet of Power

6. Thanos - Reality Gem

7. Onslaught (Franklin Richards, Prof. X, Magneto, Nate) - Mind Gem

8. Galactus - Space Gem

9. Tiamut - Time Gem

10. Eternity & Infinity - Soul, Ego Gem and I.G.

11. L.T.

Battlehammer
loses at two and ss serum would be useless to him.

Placidity
Hey Geshien, this is a really cool idea.

No idea about how far he makes it though sad

Placidity
^ Um BH, why do you think SSS is useless for DP??

carnage52
if he beats thanos he beats everyone

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Placidity
^ Um BH, why do you think SSS is useless for DP??

usesless because it only raises stats to peak human which he has already surpassed.

tkitna
I think he loses at 2

Darth Martin
I doubt the SSS would help. Enhances user to peak human levels and he's theoretically already super-human. I think he can get past Creed regardless though.

Battlehammer
There no way he getting past sabertooth who superior in pritty much every way

geshien
Originally posted by Battlehammer
There no way he getting past sabertooth who superior in pritty much every way

Bullet to the brain could do it.

Ptr_Grifin
Hasn't Deadpool already beaten Creed?

geshien
Originally posted by geshien

1. Captain America - super solider serum that works for DP

Since the serum is obsolete, I'm changing the upgrade to web shooters.

geshien
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Hasn't Deadpool already beaten Creed?

Not that I know of and to my knowledge, they've never had a fight that wasn't interrupted.

The first fight I remember, Victor had the upper hand but, had enhancements and was never finished.

The second was about even but, was short.

The third Wade was on the offensive and Victor was on the defencive trying to mount an offence to no avail. That too was ended prematurely.

Placidity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
usesless because it only raises stats to peak human which he has already surpassed.

I think it enhances stats, but because Capt was piss weak before the serum, after he took it, he only reached peak human levels.

Could be wrong, but thats what I thought anyway.

occultdestroyer
One thing's for sure...
He won't clear it.

geshien
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
One thing's for sure...
He won't clear it.

Alrighty. Where does he stop?

occultdestroyer
Alrighty. Where does he stop?
Seriously,
What the f**k?

You just pitted Deadpool with some over-powered superbeings. Even without the upgrades, these guys are literally powerhouses.

Spite much?
Or you just dislike Deadpool to some unknown degree??

geshien
Seriously,
What the f**k?

You just pitted Deadpool with some over-powered superbeings. Even without the upgrades, these guys are literally powerhouses.

Spite much?
Or you just dislike Deadpool to some unknown degree??

no expression ....

Please read the stipulations. bangin

occultdestroyer
no expression ....

Please read the stipulations. bangin
Stupid stipulations.
Completely random.

What if he gets the Amulet of Jigglypuff or the Ring of Fecal Matter??

Your stipulations don't make any sense.

geshien
Stupid stipulations.
Completely random.

What if he gets the Amulet of Jigglypuff or the Ring of Fecal Matter??

Your stipulations don't make any sense.

It couldn't be more obvious and how are they stupid? It's a fricken thread on a comic versus forum. It's just for fun. Get over yourself.

You're just upset you didn't read the description and made assumptions that made you look a fool.

And since you failed to grasp the concept, it's a gauntlet with item upgrades so that the character may fair better in the next fight, should he win the previous battle. i.e. If DP beats Savage Hulk he is awarded the Power Gem to add to all previous items he's gathered. Whether or not you enjoy the little story that goes with it is inconsequential.

Moreover, I didn't think I had to specify that the items next to the opponents. They needed no explanation because I already covered it in the description. But, I suppose I was giving folks, like yourself too much credit.

Mindset
It couldn't be more obvious and how are they stupid? It's a fricken thread on a comic versus forum. It's just for fun. Get over yourself.

You're just upset you didn't read the description and made assumptions that made you look a fool.

And since you failed to grasp the concept, it's a gauntlet with item upgrades so that the character may fair better in the next fight, should he win the previous battle. i.e. If DP beats Savage Hulk he is awarded the Power Gem to add to all previous items he's gathered. Whether or not you enjoy the little story that goes with it is inconsequential.

Moreover, I didn't think I had to specify that the items next to the opponents. They needed no explanation because I already covered it in the description. But, I suppose I was giving folks, like yourself too much credit. laughing out loud

If he can get past Sabes, I say he gets to Thanos and stops.

Or maybe past him, I'm sleepy. smile

geshien
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

If he can get past Sabes, I say he gets to Thanos and stops.

Or maybe past him, I'm sleepy. smile

Yeah. I think Vicky is the biggest challenge.

Wade would have to put a lot of tranqs in him or manage to put a bullet to his brain to get the W and I think with the Amulet of Power he might be able to get pass Thanos.

If Desak can own several gods at a time with it, Wade might fair well against Thanos. And if he beats Thanos he can take his soul with the Amulet along with any other opponents' he may defeat, so long as they have one to take, and he can add their power to his own. The Amulet of Power is bitchen.

Battlehammer
Bullet to the brain could do it.
maybe and even thats doubtful, and thats a big if on it actaully hitt creed

geshien
maybe and even thats doubtful, and thats a big if on it actaully hitt creed

Well I changed the first upgrade to web shooters (since the serum wasn't actually an upgrade) which helps make it quite possible.

And there's always the tranqs.

Battlehammer
Well I changed the first upgrade to web shooters (since the serum wasn't actually an upgrade) which helps make it quite possible.

And there's always the tranqs.
actaully it does not. for starters he be awful at aiming them even with prep. They also are not storng enough to hold sabertooth.

oh and werer the hell did you get the notion that trang would do anything to sabertooth?

geshien
actaully it does not. for starters he be awful at aiming them even with prep. They also are not storng enough to hold sabertooth.

oh and werer the hell did you get the notion that trang would do anything to sabertooth?

They may slow him down which would be enough, and prove that Wade would be bad at using them. If Peter could learn to use them with relative easy why would a weapons master like Wade have a difficult time?

And as far as where I get that notion, Wade has taken tranquilizers before that have taken him out, even by some of his own (Cable Deadpool issue #32). Vicky should be just as susceptible to tranqs as Wade.

Battlehammer
They may slow him down which would be enough, and prove that Wade would be bad at using them. If Peter could learn to use them with relative easy why would a weapons master like Wade have a difficult time?

hahahahaha. YOu don't read spiderman often do you? The only reason spiderman was goow ith them was due to his mutation which gave him natural skills with webshooting. Deadpool cna be as skileld as he wants with wepaons, he never used anthing like the webshooter and unlike spidy he does not have the abilites of a spider.

And as far as where I get that notion, Wade has taken tranquilizers before that have taken him out, even by some of his own (Cable Deadpool issue #32). Vicky should be just as susceptible to tranqs as Wade.
Thats complete speculation. And it not even part of DP standard gear to carry around high level trang. have you even read the rules of the forum again?

geshien
hahahahaha. YOu don't read spiderman often do you? The only reason spiderman was goow ith them was due to his mutation which gave him natural skills with webshooting. Deadpool cna be as skileld as he wants with wepaons, he never used anthing like the webshooter and unlike spidy he does not have the abilites of a spider.

Honestly, no I'm not an avid reader (forgive the sin) but, I stand by my statement. Wade with 2 hours prep time to figure them out is more than enough for him to make good use with them. It's not like it's rocket science.

Thats complete speculation. And it not even part of DP standard gear to carry around high level trang. have you even read the rules of the forum again?

Speculation that is logical, imo.

Wade has had those tranqs throughout the Cable Deadpool series and has used them several times. He filled Hercules face with them in one instance.

Also, this is Deadpool we're talking about. "Standard" weapons in his case is rather broad. I suppose the only guaranteed thing is his pistols and swords but, if you acknowledge grenades and the like then why exclude tranqs, which he's used on several occasions?

I've read the rules but, thanks for your concern. smile

occultdestroyer

Moreover, I didn't think I had to specify that the items next to the opponents. They needed no explanation because I already covered it in the description. But, I suppose I was giving folks, like yourself too much credit.
Whatever, smartass.

Stops at 6.
Dies at 7.

Ptr_Grifin
I pretty sure Wade could beat Creed even without the web shooters. Not 10 for 10, but definitely the majority. He could just pin Creed down with bullets like he did to him in C&D, until his healing factor overloaded. Or even as he was healing, use his swords to dismember him. Creed will heal, but he will be out of the fight. As seen in Wolverine, being pumped full of lead will slow his healing time down enough to keep him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.