my insult thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XvampbenjiiX666
thats right, i made a thread for all you bastards that want to insult me...heres your own personal 'insult benjii' thread...go ahead and **** yourselves

Bardock42
Nah.

Because I can
when you make a stupid thread like this, yeah maybe i will.... later.

occultdestroyer
Hey, you're doing great bud!

chillmeistergen

ragesRemorse
Why do you hate Benji so much, what has that dog ever done to you?

Lara
I'm glad some one has finallyy come out and said that!

ScarletSpeed
I love Benji.

AbnormalButSane
meh

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
meh

agreed.

MEH MEH MEH indeed.

Mairuzu
Kittens balls

lord xyz
Your name sucks. Maybe something simple, but clever like "Nosferatu" would work, but not Xvamp...etc.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Why do you hate Benji so much, what has that dog ever done to you?

I don't hate him and he hasn't done anything directly to me. However, he has apparently witnessed murders and rape, plus didn't inform the authorities about it. Instead he seems to think that it's something to be proud of.

I doubt very, very much that he did, though - just one of those liars. Why would anyone like a liar and a fantasist?

Mairuzu
so he says

ScarletSpeed
lol, lying about it is just as ****ed up as watching/doing it.

Mairuzu
But its possible

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
lol, lying about it is just as ****ed up as watching/doing it.

I don't know about that, but it's pretty ****ing pathetic.

I personally think KMC should turn him over to authorities: then see how many people he's seen be killed when a police officer is asking him.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I don't know about that, but it's pretty ****ing pathetic.

I personally think KMC should turn him over to authorities: then see how many people he's seen be killed when a police officer is asking him. That'd be interesting, actually. Is it possible to do that?

ScarletSpeed
nah, not for hearsay and rumours anyway.

chillmeistergen
nah, not for hearsay and rumours anyway.

Well, he's pretty accountable given that he's written such a testimonial from his I.P address, linked to his computer in his house. He's also reinforced the statement by being adamant it's true.

ScarletSpeed
hmm, then I don't know why KMC allows him to be a member, let alone post that stuff.

Mairuzu
We cannot prove that he did this

some people just go on the internet for attention

He could be making the whole thing up anyways

i say we eat his FLESH

chillmeistergen
hmm, then I don't know why KMC allows him to be a member, let alone post that stuff.

Well, yeah, it's quite odd; I reported it as soon as it happened before. The fact is that it's almost definitely a lie, but I think even that 0.00000001 percent chance that it's the truth, should be investigated.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
We cannot prove that he did this

some people just go on the internet for attention

He could be making the whole thing up anyways

i say we eat his FLESH
Let's say you over hear a man in a bar telling a table full of other men that he's witnessed murders and rape as part of his religion, would you tell the police? Although this is most definitely different, the anonymity of the internet should not dissuade the reporting of crime.

Mairuzu
Look at his avatar

nuff said

Scythe
Benji, Benji, Benji...

Mairuzu
Well, yeah, it's quite odd; I reported it as soon as it happened before. The fact is that it's almost definitely a lie, but I think even that 0.00000001 percent chance that it's the truth, should be investigated.

Let's say you over hear a man in a bar telling a table full of other men that he's witnessed murders and rape as part of his religion, would you tell the police? Although this is most definitely different, the anonymity of the internet should not dissuade the reporting of crime. i would most definitely tell the police

and yea this is quite different

and yes it shouldnt be ignored, but i have no idea what we can do about it

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i would most definitely tell the police

and yea this is quite different

and yes it shouldnt be ignored, but i have no idea what we can do about it

Well obviously, we as posters have very little power to do anything but call him on it. I think the only way to go about it would be to report the post, then hopefully the administrator has a way of reporting such occurrences.

Scythe
Well obviously, we as posters have very little power to do anything but call him on it. I think the only way to go about it would be to report the post, then hopefully the administrator has a way of reporting such occurrences. Where did all this happen?

Mairuzu
I haven't even seen the post. SS Told me about it yesterday

Scythe
Hmm. I'd love to see it.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Scythe
Where did all this happen?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=488079&pagenumber=12

Mairuzu
SS told me he was touching himself while watching an animal sacrifice

chillmeistergen
Hot.

WrathfulDwarf
mmmm.....nooooo...nope..nope..nope.

Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.