Flash w/ Lightsaber vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Flash undergoes a year of intense training by Mace Windu in the Vaapaad form.

Can he beat Prime?

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet.

(PS: don't bash me if you think this is a crappy thread, I'm just bored stick out tongue )

Metalmanx
Hm. I already believed that Flash could take Superman Prime. So, with a lightsaber after a year of intense Vaapaad training from Mace Windu, I'd still give it to Flash. Even faster now.

psycho gundam
flash with a lightsaber = nightmares

fangirl101
The light saber wouldn't add anything that could hurt prime.

Galan007
i don't expect adding a lightsaber to flash's arsenal would give prime anything more than a fantastic laser show. i mean, prime was able to fly through the heart of anti-monitor himself . remember, this same type of energy fried a guardian, with a simple touch - yet prime suffered no ill-effect whatsoever.

enduring anti-matter energy > lightsaber strikes, imho.

Endrict Nuul
Starwars....reported.

Hannibal-Lector
supermanprime as superboy prime counter speed blitzed 3 flashes didnt he? also hes pretty much immune to heat which is what a light saber consists of pretty much...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
The light saber wouldn't add anything that could hurt prime. i don't care about the fight since emo-prime already beat that ass (no homo).

just thinking of what a flash could do with a saber. damn

Galan007
meh, i wouldn't really call what prime did to the flash trio a 'blitz' per se *shrugs*. anyhow, despite there being evidence that prime fears 2 things - i'd still give him the nod every time against flash. just my opinion.

Dark-Jaxx
...SMP.

The lightsaber will just give him a weapon with the power to not hurt SMP. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.