What if all superheroes/villains disappeared?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
I wonder how the human citizens of Marvel or DC would react if all of sudden there were no more superheroes/villains amongst their lives?

And would the citizens of Marvel and DC react differently or the same?

Faux Smurph
Our world would change, more than anything.

Young vigilantes like yourself wouldn't get the necessary inspiration from Batman.

Where would we be without you!?

Faceman
Originally posted by Starscream M
I wonder how the human citizens of Marvel or DC would react if all of sudden there were no more superheroes/villains amongst their lives?

Who cares for comics with no heroes/ villains ?

SevenShackles
in comics im not so sure what would happen given not everyone with powers are a hero or villian some are just normal people. in marvel their are mutants and both worlds have advanced tech. honestly i would just see more of the same developing over time. just more villains and super heroes will come from it.

Endrict Nuul
We wouldn't buy anymore comics.

willRules
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

We'd have a lot more trees yes

roughrider
People would no longer be afraid to leave their homes, for fear of falling buildings.

WrathfulDwarf

Tales from the Crypt and Archie would take over.

Mindship
Sarah Barracuda would become president in both universes.

Endless Mike
The DC Universe would suddenly cease to exist since it needs the "Trinity" to keep it alive

Faux Smurph
I think society would have to start catching up a bit after they stop having Superman there to revert every natural disaster.

Become less reliant and more independent.

Symmetric Chaos
Massive disasters worldwide. With all the tech around that no one can understand something would inevitably malfunction.

Faux Smurph
Not to mention a panic and a race to rewrite contingency plans.

Also, Wakanda, Latveria, Atlantis and Attilan get screwed.

Starscream M
I guess in Marvel, Shield would be the big dog running the world.

jumpmann
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by willRules
We'd have a lot more trees yes

Kazenji
I guess in Marvel, Shield would be the big dog running the world.

And The Punisher would probably work with SHIELD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.