Albert Wesker/Jack Krauser vs. Naked Snake/The Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Fight to the death.
Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
The Boss' easily win using their superior skills.

Wil7
Boss takes it by himself.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
Boss takes it by himself. Really? no expression

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Really? no expression

Yes really. does it sound like i am joking? Wesker has nothing special in paticular except for h2h combat and a few guns which are not even that good. Krauser has the plagas in his arm, h2h combat, and a few weapons which are not even that good. The boss has way more feats than they do.

Pyron_Knight
She ever throw a steel beam or punch through concrete?
How about take a bomb or get up and walk away from a load of giant metal girders crashing on her?
Yeah didn't think so.

Wil7
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
She ever throw a steel beam or punch through concrete?
How about take a bomb or get up and walk away from a load of giant metal girders crashing on her?
Yeah didn't think so.

WHEN DID THOSE EVER HAPPEN TO KRAUSER OR WESKER? NEVER. ANYONE COULD DIE FROM A LOAD OF GIANT OF METAL GIRDERS CRASHING ON YOU. YOU ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT GAME-PLAY. SHE COULD DO IT IF THEY WANTED TO.

Dark-Jaxx
WHEN DID THOSE EVER HAPPEN TO KRAUSER OR WESKER? NEVER. ANYONE COULD DIE FROM A LOAD OF GIANT OF METAL GIRDERS CRASHING ON YOU. YOU ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT GAME-PLAY. SHE COULD DO IT IF THEY WANTED TO. ...No, those happened in cutscenes. no expression

And dude, in another thread right now, YOU are using gameplau, but say that he shouldn't use it? erm

GTFO

Kazenji
I say Team 1 wins this battle.

NonSensi-Klown
WHEN DID THOSE EVER HAPPEN TO KRAUSER OR WESKER? NEVER. ANYONE COULD DIE FROM A LOAD OF GIANT OF METAL GIRDERS CRASHING ON YOU. YOU ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT GAME-PLAY. SHE COULD DO IT IF THEY WANTED TO.

When you type in capps, people don't look at your posts and say "Oh man, he's typing in capps. I better read what he's saying more carefully!"

They say, "Look at this obnoxiously stupid ****er typing entire sentences in capps."

Hence, I'd suggest not typing whole posts in capps.

And yeah, you're wrong. Saying The Boss can do things based on absolutely nothing is stupid.You're also a hypocrite, because you're blatantly using retarded gameplay mechanics as well as defending your use of them in another thread. You're acting like a moron (Thanks a lot Gideon), and a hypocrite. Your failure is complete.

leonheartmm
wesker's speed is nuthing compared to gray fox/cyborg raiden/vamp/gene . the strength of either characters compares to grayfox/cyborg raiden/ volgin etc.

Darkstorm Zero
Your exagerating again...

leonheartmm
where? do u wanna compare em again?

Dark-Jaxx
Actually, yeah, he's right.

But we don't use A>B>C logic here. smile

Darkstorm Zero
Krauser's foot speed and reaction time is every bit as high as that of the Cyborgs. Plus his arm would slice NS/TB to ribbons...

As for Wesker, that dudes friggin badass, and as dangerous as a Matrix Agent MK2 would be. The dude causes shockwaves with a punch... The dude would literally mince these two with a blow.

Dr. Prick
Which Resident Evil did you get to see Wesker fight in? I've only seen him during mission objective cutscenes talking to Eva on her sidemissions in RE 4, ps2 version.

But to try and answer, I think Big Boss would beat Krauser in an epic battle of mega proportions.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Krauser's foot speed and reaction time is every bit as high as that of the Cyborgs. Plus his arm would slice NS/TB to ribbons...

As for Wesker, that dudes friggin badass, and as dangerous as a Matrix Agent MK2 would be. The dude causes shockwaves with a punch... The dude would literally mince these two with a blow. Bull. Shit. Krauser ever effortlessly blocked bullets from multiple assailants? The weakest of the Cyborgs, Olga, could do that.

Matrix Agent MK2? The ones from The Matrix? The pussies who weak ass Neo (who would be killed in one move from Raiden or Gray Fox) pwned? Yeah. Just no. Bad comparison.

Krauser and Wesker still win though.

Darkstorm Zero
Bull. Shit. Krauser ever effortlessly blocked bullets from multiple assailants? The weakest of the Cyborgs, Olga, could do that.

Matrix Agent MK2? The ones from The Matrix? The pussies who weak ass Neo (who would be killed in one move from Raiden or Gray Fox) pwned? Yeah. Just no. Bad comparison.

Krauser and Wesker still win though.

Try to think outside mere feat wars for once Jaxx... He foesn't need to block bullets like that, his arm becomes a nearly indestructible shield that blocks even tommygun rounds... those are .45 calibur.

I would pay to see you prove that, Neo as of the end of the trilogy is akin to a DBZ character physically... Flight ad friggin unbeleivable sppeds enough to tear up a street iin it's wakewash, can easily destroy buildings with a punch... reaction speed enough to dodge bullets in his very early stages... WTF are you going on about now?, neo even blocks a sword...

Dark-Jaxx
Try to think outside mere feat wars for once Jaxx... He foesn't need to block bullets like that, his arm becomes a nearly indestructible shield that blocks even tommygun rounds... those are .45 calibur.

I would pay to see you prove that, Neo as of the end of the trilogy is akin to a DBZ character physically... Flight ad friggin unbeleivable sppeds enough to tear up a street iin it's wakewash, can easily destroy buildings with a punch... reaction speed enough to dodge bullets in his very early stages... WTF are you going on about now?, neo even blocks a sword... 1. But he must still be assumed to be that fast? Lol.

2. Lul wut? Goku at his base would crush Neo lol. Flight at unbelievable speeds? Mach 3.4 to be specific. And the tearing up street is due to the warping of the Matrix when he does it, not speed. Easily destroy buildings with a punch? Bullshit, never happened, he sent Smith through a building, HUGE difference. Reaction speed enough to dodge bullets, that is his best reaction feat. Nothing to put him above Gray Fox or Raiden, who are at least as fast and much stronger. Also, his punch speed is not impressive. Blocks a sword? OH. MY. GOD. No way dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, he blocked a strike from a weakling, and still bled from it.

Matrix characters are overrated as hell.

Darkstorm Zero
1. But he must still be assumed to be that fast? Lol.

2. Lul wut? Goku at his base would crush Neo lol. Flight at unbelievable speeds? Mach 3.4 to be specific. And the tearing up street is due to the warping of the Matrix when he does it, not speed. Easily destroy buildings with a punch? Bullshit, never happened, he sent Smith through a building, HUGE difference. Reaction speed enough to dodge bullets, that is his best reaction feat. Nothing to put him above Gray Fox or Raiden, who are at least as fast and much stronger. Also, his punch speed is not impressive. Blocks a sword? OH. MY. GOD. No way dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, he blocked a strike from a weakling, and still bled from it.

Matrix characters are overrated as hell.

#1: Look at his movements, look at his dodges, he anticipates attacks on vulnerabilities and moves to avoid.

#2: Again, prove it. putting Smith through a building with the force of his punch, try again. Reaction speed to bullets is the smallest one. again, watch the movies. A few tonnes worth of mech and a few hundred tonnes for the ship which was never lifted, compared to causing explosions per strike that damage entire areas? sorry dude, but I think Neo is stronger, and I didn't put Wesker THAT high...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr. Prick
Which Resident Evil did you get to see Wesker fight in? I've only seen him during mission objective cutscenes talking to Eva on her sidemissions in RE 4, ps2 version.

It happens in Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Dark-Jaxx
#1: Look at his movements, look at his dodges, he anticipates attacks on vulnerabilities and moves to avoid.

#2: Again, prove it. putting Smith through a building with the force of his punch, try again. Reaction speed to bullets is the smallest one. again, watch the movies. A few tonnes worth of mech and a few hundred tonnes for the ship which was never lifted, compared to causing explosions per strike that damage entire areas? sorry dude, but I think Neo is stronger, and I didn't put Wesker THAT high... 1. Yet he must be assumed to be able to react and dodge or block bullets? Lol.

2. Prove what? Put Smith through a few walls of stone...Kay? That it? Reaction speed to bullets is the ONLY one, we have never seen him dodge anything faster. FACT. A few tons? REX is huge, hundreds of tons? Yeah, much greater than any feat of Neo's, who bled from a normal sword from a weakling, lol. Never lifted, sure, but Neo could not of done it. Neo has never caused an explosion by hitting anything, that is unfounded bullshit. I don't care if you think Neo is stronger, you are wrong. At best, Neo is class 5.

Darkstorm Zero
1. Yet he must be assumed to be able to react and dodge or block bullets? Lol.

2. Prove what? Put Smith through a few walls of stone...Kay? That it? Reaction speed to bullets is the ONLY one, we have never seen him dodge anything faster. FACT. A few tons? REX is huge, hundreds of tons? Yeah, much greater than any feat of Neo's, who bled from a normal sword from a weakling, lol. Never lifted, sure, but Neo could not of done it. Neo has never caused an explosion by hitting anything, that is unfounded bullshit. I don't care if you think Neo is stronger, you are wrong. At best, Neo is class 5.

#1: Read what you said, then read what I said, then understand that you make no sense. http://zane.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/18/failure.jpg

#2: Putting someone ELSE through a building from that distance implies an equivelant strength is no easy feat Jaxx, you yourself have used that as a viable point in a debate. Err, the Agents for one, for 2 Smith at full power. Thats 2 I've named off the top of my hat that move faster than bullets. He blocked the sword and got the equivelant of a paper cut, if you call that an injury, your delusional. Whatch the fight with Smith at the end of the 3rd movie, they caused shockwaves that blocked even rain from getting through, thats an air dispersal even stronger than shockwaves caused by explosions of anything less than 10 megatonnes. And sorry to say it, but Neo's strength in the Matrix is anything he wants it to be, he is afterall a god in that place.

Dark-Jaxx
#1: Read what you said, then read what I said, then understand that you make no sense. http://zane.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/18/failure.jpg

#2: Putting someone ELSE through a building from that distance implies an equivelant strength is no easy feat Jaxx, you yourself have used that as a viable point in a debate. Err, the Agents for one, for 2 Smith at full power. Thats 2 I've named off the top of my hat that move faster than bullets. He blocked the sword and got the equivelant of a paper cut, if you call that an injury, your delusional. Whatch the fight with Smith at the end of the 3rd movie, they caused shockwaves that blocked even rain from getting through, thats an air dispersal even stronger than shockwaves caused by explosions of anything less than 10 megatonnes. And sorry to say it, but Neo's strength in the Matrix is anything he wants it to be, he is afterall a god in that place. 1. I know. You said Krauser is equal to the Cyborgs in reaction speed. So he would have to be faster than bullets to do that. That is bullshit.

2. Didn't he do it with a flight start too? I mean, flying mach 3 and having even just class 2 strength would be capable of that. ...When have I used that point out of curiosity? Smith is about as fast as Neo, moot point. Doesn't prove they are ZOMG uber fast. Equivelant of a paper cut? He was bleeding kinda badly for a paper cut, sure, it was not debilitating, but it was there. The shockwaves? Dude...That's just flashy animation to look good and make the fight more epic, fictional universes don't follow real life physics all the time, it is no real indication of strength at all, I mean jesus, they have been hurt and buried under rubble for Christ's sake, and you say they are 10 megatonnes in strength? And also, that was always done with a flying start at mach 3.4 speeds, and they also warp reality while flying(just watch at how it is done dude). Neo is not "God" in the Matrix, he has limitations, he was unable to beat Smith for one. Neo is not this uber reality warping omnipotent God of powa his fans make him out to be.

Darkstorm Zero
1. I know. You said Krauser is equal to the Cyborgs in reaction speed. So he would have to be faster than bullets to do that. That is bullshit.

2. Didn't he do it with a flight start too? I mean, flying mach 3 and having even just class 2 strength would be capable of that. ...When have I used that point out of curiosity? Smith is about as fast as Neo, moot point. Doesn't prove they are ZOMG uber fast. Equivelant of a paper cut? He was bleeding kinda badly for a paper cut, sure, it was not debilitating, but it was there. The shockwaves? Dude...That's just flashy animation to look good and make the fight more epic, fictional universes don't follow real life physics all the time, it is no real indication of strength at all, I mean jesus, they have been hurt and buried under rubble for Christ's sake, and you say they are 10 megatonnes in strength? And also, that was always done with a flying start at mach 3.4 speeds, and they also warp reality while flying(just watch at how it is done dude). Neo is not "God" in the Matrix, he has limitations, he was unable to beat Smith for one. Neo is not this uber reality warping omnipotent God of powa his fans make him out to be.

#1: Notice the difference in Reaction speed than actual speed? Dude...

#2: They where less than 12 meters apart, there's no way he was moving at multimach speed for at least some of those punches, unless your reffering to the movement of the arm and not the entire body.

Can't remember specific cases right now, but I know you've used it before...

Are you telling me they arn't fast because thet don't move ala Flash or Superman? Give me a break, they are faster than ANYONE in metal gear by leagues...

Your making it sound as though the guy chopped off his hand, the cut wasn't serious, and Neo didn't even flinch.

Flashy? dude... your strawmanning now, they ARE there, you can see them, and they affect the environment, thats not flashness, thats reality in that movie, you can't pass something off as mere "Flashness" if it affects something else, in this case it affected the rain. Of course they have, strength doesn't always equal durability, I'll put it to you like this, would a professional weightlifter not get hurt if a mere 50kg weight dropped on him? of course it would still hurt... I didn't say they where 10 meggs in strength, those blows are 10 meggs in strength, thats like me claiming Akuma is over class 100 in megatonne strength, which is of course ludicrous, but that certainly doesn't mean the attacks themselves don't cause that much damage.

Read above...

Neo is the closest thing to a God then, and the only reason he didn't beat Smith was because of choice, he could have easily fended off that last attack, but he chose the option of self sacrifice... Watch the movie again, and listen to the commentaries...

Besides all this, this was supposed to be about Wesker, not about Neo...

Dark-Jaxx
#1: Notice the difference in Reaction speed than actual speed? Dude...

#2: They where less than 12 meters apart, there's no way he was moving at multimach speed for at least some of those punches, unless your reffering to the movement of the arm and not the entire body.

Can't remember specific cases right now, but I know you've used it before...

Are you telling me they arn't fast because thet don't move ala Flash or Superman? Give me a break, they are faster than ANYONE in metal gear by leagues...

Your making it sound as though the guy chopped off his hand, the cut wasn't serious, and Neo didn't even flinch.

Flashy? dude... your strawmanning now, they ARE there, you can see them, and they affect the environment, thats not flashness, thats reality in that movie, you can't pass something off as mere "Flashness" if it affects something else, in this case it affected the rain. Of course they have, strength doesn't always equal durability, I'll put it to you like this, would a professional weightlifter not get hurt if a mere 50kg weight dropped on him? of course it would still hurt... I didn't say they where 10 meggs in strength, those blows are 10 meggs in strength, thats like me claiming Akuma is over class 100 in megatonne strength, which is of course ludicrous, but that certainly doesn't mean the attacks themselves don't cause that much damage.

Read above...

Neo is the closest thing to a God then, and the only reason he didn't beat Smith was because of choice, he could have easily fended off that last attack, but he chose the option of self sacrifice... Watch the movie again, and listen to the commentaries...

Besides all this, this was supposed to be about Wesker, not about Neo... 1. What?

2. Neo and Smith's flight are such that they can reach top speed instantly after taking off, they don't need to build momentum. And not every punch sent him through a building, the one I am thinking of involved flight.

K.

Really? Both of their best reaction feats are being able to effortlessly dodge or block bullets. Which is sumthin the Cyborgs have done. Wow.

The cut was there though. A superior blade backed by superior strength WOULD be a serious wound is my point.

It is flashy. WHAT did they do that points to being class 10 megatonne in power? With that kinda force in their punches, Smith wouldn't be buried under a few tons of rubble. And...The gap between a few tons of rubble and 10 megatonnes is gigantic, you are saying they can do and take those punches, those rocks should not have budged him if that were true. Fact is, when the movie was made, actual physics were not being taken into consideration, especially considering the Matrix itself has no real laws of physics anyway. And...Gouki has an actual punching feat that high. Neo does not.

He's a minor reality warper who most just amps his physical powers, and gives him some minor TK and some good flight speed. That is all he did in the Matrix. That and being able to kill machines in the real world. ...Why would he want to kill himself if he could have done it himself? Cause he could not. If all the Smiths jumped him, Neo would have been dominated. Hell, the first time the Smiths jumped him, he was visibly tired after escaping.

True. But I take derailing threads to an art form.

Darkstorm Zero
1. What?

2. Neo and Smith's flight are such that they can reach top speed instantly after taking off, they don't need to build momentum. And not every punch sent him through a building, the one I am thinking of involved flight.

K.

Really? Both of their best reaction feats are being able to effortlessly dodge or block bullets. Which is sumthin the Cyborgs have done. Wow.

The cut was there though. A superior blade backed by superior strength WOULD be a serious wound is my point.

It is flashy. WHAT did they do that points to being class 10 megatonne in power? With that kinda force in their punches, Smith wouldn't be buried under a few tons of rubble. And...The gap between a few tons of rubble and 10 megatonnes is gigantic, you are saying they can do and take those punches, those rocks should not have budged him if that were true. Fact is, when the movie was made, actual physics were not being taken into consideration, especially considering the Matrix itself has no real laws of physics anyway. And...Gouki has an actual punching feat that high. Neo does not.

He's a minor reality warper who most just amps his physical powers, and gives him some minor TK and some good flight speed. That is all he did in the Matrix. That and being able to kill machines in the real world. ...Why would he want to kill himself if he could have done it himself? Cause he could not. If all the Smiths jumped him, Neo would have been dominated. Hell, the first time the Smiths jumped him, he was visibly tired after escaping.

True. But I take derailing threads to an art form.

#1: I was talking about reaction speed, I never said he was as fast or faster overall than the cyborgs.

#2.1: Check the fight inside the building then.

#2.2: Reread what I said, hell Neo moves faster than bullets...

#2.3: Then prove your case, how can you say that without backing it up when Neo's come back from a clip full of .50 rounds point blank to the chest without any actual damage to himself... bulletholes everywhere, pissing blood, but undamaged...

#2.4: Learn basic physics Jaxx... for crying out loud... To cause a shockwave of that magnitude with sound alone is akin to one of Hulks thunderclaps... Thats indeed a multi megatonne strength feat How the hell else can one generate that level of concussive force? even my farts don't cause that level of concussive force... And thats saying a lot...

#2.5: And yet, the Cyborgs get beaten by, for all intents and purposes, a normal flesh and blood man with no powers at all... Bullets, blades, swords... all actually DAMAGE the -borgs... Neo couldn't beat all those Smith clones IN TIME, Thats the reason for the self sacrifice, There was no way for him to win against all of them when they had power near his and time was running out, he defeated Smith from the inside out. WTF else was he going to do?

Zack Fair
Discuss Matrix stuff someplace else, ye guys.

As for the matchup I think that Krauser and Wesker have the obvious physical advantage, but The Bosses are used to dealing with freaks of nature and they will not easily go down.

I am undecided.

OgreMan
I'll go with Naked Snake and The Boss.

wolfking
Originally posted by Wil Deidara

In RE Code: Veronica X, about seven steel girders fell on Wesker, he got up without a mark. He was dizzy, but only for about five seconds then he regained his footing.

wolfking
Wekser all the way. Steel beams fell on him, he puches through concrete, he can move so fast that you can't see him, and he is badass. He teams up with Krauser, but he can defeat the boss and naked snake and Krauser all at once. And he is a blackbelt in martial arts. He can make you fly 50 ft with one efortless punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.