Starkiller aka Galen Marek/Jacob Nion ect whatever his name is vs Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
Starkiller vs Jacen Light side. Like when Starkiller went light side when fighting the Emperor and Jacen right after the battle with Omni (I think thats how u spell his name but not sure..)

Starkiller vs Darth Caedus Both Dark Side.. Like when Starkiller was "knighted" and hunting Jedi. Jacen as Darth Caedus in LOTF.

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out
4. Better Characteristics/Personality
5. Just Cooler.. like Revan.. lol Ex: Starkiller holds lightsaber backwards.. Caedus has yellow eyes.. w/e you guys can think of
6 Potential
7. Character Development
8. Overpoweredness... xD

Enyalus
I'm confused.

DarkSerpent
VS Forum you retard.

Master Crimzon
Ah, DarkSerpent. You're calling someone a retard, after being the most bashed person in this forum for a good deal of time. Now I know the apocalypse has arrived.

Darth Exodus
I thought the sky looked a bit odd today..... purples such an unflattering colour for a cloud.

kotorfan
I know that this should be in the vs. forums but I misplaced it..

DarkSerpent
I'm not retarded, just batshit crazy.

Master Crimzon
I doubt you're as retarded as some may think, but you're hardly in a position to call anyone a 'retard', judge debaters on their skills, and overall act as an arrogant prick.

Jbill311
1. Saber-Caedus. Caedus is a friggin BEAST. He challenges SW's resident God: Luke Skywalker
2. Force- Caedus again, all Starkiller has is TK, Solo knows so much more than that, and has Skywalker blood.
3. All Out- Closer, but Jacen takes this.
4. Better Characteristics/Personality- Starkiller might win out, b/c Jacen is so whiny about his daughter.
5. Just Cooler.. like Revan.. lol Ex: Starkiller holds lightsaber backwards.. Caedus has yellow eyes.. w/e you guys can think of- Backwards sabers are really impressive. Starkiller seems more Badass to me.
6 Potential- Caedus- Great- Grandson of the force, remember?
7. Character Development- I haven't read TFU yet, but LS Jacen was pretty impressive, especially in Traitor.
8. Overpoweredness... xD- Galen Marek is WAY overpowered. He should not be able to take Vader- and all Jacen has is the Avatar state at the end of TUF.

xxxpoppunker182
1.saber- ceadus for same reasons posted as above
2. force- caedus has more potential than Galen and knows far more impressive techniques than galen.
3. all out- caedus
4. better characteristcs/personality- Jacen he wasn't bad in NJO or DN, the LOTF authors mest this up but oh well over all i'd say jacen but this is more of an opinion
5. just cooler- neither they both suck and are dooshbags
6.potential-caedus, skywalker blood
7. character development- jacen by far, although the LOTF authors mest up his last year or whatever.
8. overpowered- tie- as soon as jacen becomes caedus he just all of a sudden becomes a lot more powerful after just giving himself his own sith name thats just BS and galen i mean come on if you need an explanation well.....

Elite Hunter
During LOTF,Caedus/Jacen only had a good personality in maybe the first two legacy books and maybe invincible otherwise the author turned his personality to be like other stih.

Enyalus
1. Sabers - Caedus, by a large margin.

2. Force - Caedus, by a very small margin. And mostly because he has so much more knowledge of the Force than Galen does.

3. All Out - Caedus, by a fair margin.

4. Better Characteristics/Personality - Jacen is okay, with the whole introspection thing. Caedus was just gay. Galen Marek is extremely well developed as a tragic hero. He takes this category.

5. Cooler - This is difficult. Caedus whines like a *****, but Galen has the most retarded saber style ever (Shien). That reverse grip is so stupid that George Bush would be able to casually point out, "Eh. Hey kid. Thaddont look right. Heh heh heh." And Caedus can handle pain like no one's business. Plus he's Dark Lord of the Sith and not Vader's lapdog. He takes this.

6. Potential - Caedus is a Skywalker. Need I say more? Yes, actually, I do. Because Caedus was acknowledged as being just above Mech Vader in power. But Galen trashed him. Not only that, but Galen doesn't have access to the type of knowledge that Vader and Caedus had so that he can improve himself - plus he's younger than Caedus. So Galen takes this category. Give him a few years and a few holocrons and I'm sure he'd be challenging Luke and the Emperor at the same time, one handed and blindfolded.

7. Character Development - See, the better 'character' is Galen. But the better character development? Jacen/Caedus. Many more books to get to know him, and his evolution is clearly charted.

8. Overpoweredness - Galen. Good God, I shouldn't even have to elaborate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.