New old republic series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
From Starwars.com
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up to some Star Wars crafts and activities with a new nonfiction book by Bonnie Burton. Also, author Alex Irvine has a standalone hardcover novel set in the time of the ancient Jedi Knights.

Hmm, a new stand alone book with ancient Jedi, KotOR, TOTJ, even older perhaps?

NonSensi-Klown
More gay KOTOR coverage.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nactous
From Starwars.com
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up to some Star Wars crafts and activities with a new nonfiction book by Bonnie Burton. Also, author Alex Irvine has a standalone hardcover novel set in the time of the ancient Jedi Knights.

Hmm, a new stand alone book with ancient Jedi, KotOR, TOTJ, even older perhaps?

Sounds interesting..

Jbill311
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
More gay KOTOR coverage.

Maybe we'll finally get some stats/arguable facts for Malak + Revan

or even Bastilla (GASP)

Lord Knightfa11
bastilla? where? <3

xcarbine
To download knights of the old republic comics and legacy comics in .cbr format.
Go to
swcomics.piczo.com

note:The site is new it will take time to upload more comics. wink

Nactous
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
More gay KOTOR coverage.

Woo, what is your problem with KOTOR!?!

Lucien A
Nothing, but all the coverage is gay.

Nactous
Originally posted by Lucien A
Nothing, but all the coverage is gay.

what?!?

Autokrat
In comparison to the grand scheme of SW the KOTOR coverage is hardly overpowering. How many books/comics does Post ROTJ have? A lot, the OR stuff has two games, come average comics an some crappy comics...

Captain REX
what?!?

KOTOR isn't the greatest thing ever. Hell, I enjoy the storyline for the comics better than the games...

In comparison, Autokrat, I think currently post-ROTJ activities still have more coverage, though it is not the main focus of the EU right now, other than the Legacy comics. But after ROTJ came out in 1983, we've had 25 years of EU works coming, a good chunk of them just focusing on the era after the Empire. It wasn't until the early 90's that Dark Horse introduced the Tales of the Jedi/Dark Lords of the Sith comics, which were the precursors to the KOTOR era.

Nactous
Originally posted by Captain REX
KOTOR isn't the greatest thing ever. Hell, I enjoy the storyline for the comics better than the games...

In comparison, Autokrat, I think currently post-ROTJ activities still have more coverage, though it is not the main focus of the EU right now, other than the Legacy comics. But after ROTJ came out in 1983, we've had 25 years of EU works coming, a good chunk of them just focusing on the era after the Empire. It wasn't until the early 90's that Dark Horse introduced the Tales of the Jedi/Dark Lords of the Sith comics, which were the precursors to the KOTOR era.

Yep...all began with Kevin J. Anderson.

Lord Knightfa11
From Starwars.com

Hmm, a new stand alone book with ancient Jedi, KotOR, TOTJ, even older perhaps? wait a minute... Cozy up with some star wars crafts and ac-- WHAT THE HELL? Sounds like a martha stewart star wars scrapbooking guide or something. Looks gay and geeky.

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
wait a minute... Cozy up with some star wars crafts and ac-- WHAT THE HELL? Sounds like a martha stewart star wars scrapbooking guide or something. Looks gay and geeky.

o.o...Wow...I was wondering about that too...Year I want to hear about the Ancient Jedi...but I want to hear more about the Ancient Sith Lords like Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.