2 Great teams fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Team 1

Kain
Sasquatch
Kratos
Dante
Master Chief

Team 2

Pyron
Terry Bogard
Sephiroth
Vergil
Ryu

Everyone has all of there abilities. Who wins it?

Burning thought
Team 1 but who is Sasquatch?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Wil7
Team 1

Kain
Sasquatch
Kratos
Dante
Master Chief

Team 2

Pyron
Terry Bogard
Sephiroth
Vergil
Ryu

Everyone has all of there abilities. Who wins it?

When will you learn to not involve Kain and Pyron in threads? Why are you doing it anyway? You are just making the rest of the thread pointless. This is not a fight between two teams. This is a fight between two people and canonfodder.

Burning thought
The canon fodder will help kain though

Wil7
Originally posted by Burning thought
Team 1 but who is Sasquatch?

Sasquatch is from DarkStalkers just like Pyron.

ESB -1138
I thought the limit was 3 vs 3

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I thought the limit was 3 vs 3

I've thought that as well...

Burning thought
?

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron solos. End thread.

Wil7
Kain, Kratos, Dante, and Master Chief could take Pyron. Sasquatch would eat everybody else.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
Kain, Kratos, Dante, and Master Chief could take Pyron. Sasquatch would eat everybody else. Sasquatch doesn't even have any real feats.

All of those would be killed in one attack.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sasquatch doesn't even have any real feats.

All of those would be killed in one attack.

What are you talking about. He can:

surround himself with icy spires.

ride his opponent around like a sleigh.

fire a beam of frost.

breathe out a small, slippery pool of ice onto the ground. The person would fall right through the ice

swallow people whole, then belch them out encased entirely in ice.

If these feats are'nt real enough, well then I don't think I have heard of a person who goes around eating planets. That isn't a real feat.

Dark-Jaxx
Those are not feats, they are gameplay moves.

Who has he done then to?

And Pyron has eaten planets...countless galaxies worth.

Burning thought
Pyron would be killed in one attack.

Dark-Jaxx
And what attack would that be?

C. C. Cowgirl!
None. Pyron wins this. Note me saying Pyron and not team 2.

Burning thought
And what attack would that be?

Spirit wrack/death

or overall frozen solid by incapaciation

Dark-Jaxx
Soul attacks? Well it's not like Pyron has not shown some soul powers of his own...

And Bishamon, a soul stealer, could not steal his soul.

Time stop? Kain can only freeze the time of a large room st best, yet he can freeze a living thing much larger? Lol.

Burning thought
What soul powers? you said using energy Bishimons soul was released but thats not his own soul powers, its just his energy doing this one thing.

What did Bishamon try?

Ime not talking about Kains AOE time stop, also even if he was using his AOE, why wouldnt Pyrons whole body freeze if even a part of him is in the field? it would be impossible for a piece of pyron to be in the time field, but I was talking about Incapaciate, the blast that freezes the body of a single target.

Dark-Jaxx
HIS energies, split Bishamon's soul. So, he did it quite effortlessly.

I am pretty sure Bishamon's every attack has soul properties, his sword drains the blood and souls of his victims(yes, like the Reaver nigga!).

Because Kain has never been shown to freeze time over an area as large as Pyron's body, that is why. Saying he can freeze Pyron is like saying he can freeze Ego the Living Planet. Same with the individual time stop, otherwise, when he used that blast it would freeze the time on whole buildings or the whole planet.

Burning thought
from Armor, so technically all Bishamon was is a soul, all ive read is he removed the soul from armor because the armor was enchanted, can you show me this information please.

So he actually hit pyron? can you prove it? or are you simply assuming "because" he can do so, you assume he hit pyron and used all his attacks.

Not ncesserily, it just freezes the being hit, there is no area, if Pyron was hit by an incapaciation blast he would freeze since his size would be irrelvent, Incapaciation is not based on area, only the AOE reaver time spell is. hell the bolt itself is tiny so its area is irrelvent.

Dark-Jaxx
from Armor, so technically all Bishamon was is a soul, all ive read is he removed the soul from armor because the armor was enchanted, can you show me this information please.

So he actually hit pyron? can you prove it? or are you simply assuming "because" he can do so, you assume he hit pyron and used all his attacks.

Not ncesserily, it just freezes the being hit, there is no area, if Pyron was hit by an incapaciation blast he would freeze since his size would be irrelvent, Incapaciation is not based on area, only the AOE reaver time spell is. hell the bolt itself is tiny so its area is irrelvent. 1. ...I'm not even sure what you are asking me here. no expression

2. Can you prove that Spirit Wrack would even work on Pyron, when the only time we ever see of it it doesn't hurt weak LOK bosses? Hell, from what I hear said spell is optional, can you even prove that in canon Kain has it? Pyron fought Bishamon, a soul stealer, and not only won, he did it rather easily at that. Oh and btw...It takes a strong mind and soul to even really exist in Makai. Pyron can EAT Makai.

And besides, if Pyron stays out of whatever planet they are in's orbit, Kain couldn't even hit him with it anyway...

3. So Kain should be able to freeze the planet if he hit it with it? Or freeze whole buildings? Lol.

Burning thought
1. ...I'm not even sure what you are asking me here. no expression

2. Can you prove that Spirit Wrack would even work on Pyron, when the only time we ever see of it it doesn't hurt weak LOK bosses? Hell, from what I hear said spell is optional, can you even prove that in canon Kain has it? Pyron fought Bishamon, a soul stealer, and not only won, he did it rather easily at that. Oh and btw...It takes a strong mind and soul to even really exist in Makai. Pyron can EAT Makai.

And besides, if Pyron stays out of whatever planet they are in's orbit, Kain couldn't even hit him with it anyway...

3. So Kain should be able to freeze the planet if he hit it with it? Or freeze whole buildings? Lol.

1. I was saying thats not a soul attack, its an energy attack that happened to remove the soul from the armors enchantment, he broke hte armors enchantment, ime asking where can you find me your evidence?

2. A bit of a straw man here, it seems to me then that it doesnt actually say whether Bishimon actually hit Pyron or not, for all you know the thing didnt put up much of a fight. Now your using Gameplay, Terry league that is, I thot you were above that....Sure, Kain tells us he has it. How do you know he can Eat makai? does it say it? probably without any defence but if Demitri, not even a top tier of Makai can defeat Pyron the entire Makai race would certainly do him in even quicker.

3. obviously it only works on beings, not objects since that doesnt happen when he uses it.

Dark-Jaxx
1. I was saying thats not a soul attack, its an energy attack that happened to remove the soul from the armors enchantment, he broke hte armors enchantment, ime asking where can you find me your evidence?

2. A bit of a straw man here, it seems to me then that it doesnt actually say whether Bishimon actually hit Pyron or not, for all you know the thing didnt put up much of a fight. Now your using Gameplay, Terry league that is, I thot you were above that....Sure, Kain tells us he has it. How do you know he can Eat makai? does it say it? probably without any defence but if Demitri, not even a top tier of Makai can defeat Pyron the entire Makai race would certainly do him in even quicker.

3. obviously it only works on beings, not objects since that doesnt happen when he uses it. 1. He used his energy to break the link between the armor and Bishamon's body, mind, and SOUL, so his power can affect souls. It should be in the canon guide FAQ by Saiki I think in Pyron's thread, you want the link?

2. True, but since they fought, it can be assumed Pyron has some resistance. Kain tells he has it in the in-game description, and that is only IF he gets it, it is optional. I know he can eat Makai because if not stopped that is what he would have done. Demitri isn't a top-tier in Makai? Lol wut? When Pyron came to Earth, Demitri was THE strongest Darkstalker, the only known DSers above him are Galen, Jedah, and Belial, all of which are dead, and once again, Demitri fought self weakened Mortal Pyron. Not full power.

3. Or, the objects are too big.

And besides...Pyron won't be hit by it anyway. Stays out of the atmosphere ftw. Kain won't be able to touch Pyron. no expression

"Heheh, look at that silly little green man, nigga can't even touch me."

Burning thought
1. He used his energy to break the link between the armor and Bishamon's body, mind, and SOUL, so his power can affect souls. It should be in the canon guide FAQ by Saiki I think in Pyron's thread, you want the link?

2. True, but since they fought, it can be assumed Pyron has some resistance. Kain tells he has it in the in-game description, and that is only IF he gets it, it is optional. I know he can eat Makai because if not stopped that is what he would have done. Demitri isn't a top-tier in Makai? Lol wut? When Pyron came to Earth, Demitri was THE strongest Darkstalker, the only known DSers above him are Galen, Jedah, and Belial, all of which are dead, and once again, Demitri fought self weakened Mortal Pyron. Not full power.

3. Or, the objects are too big.

And besides...Pyron won't be hit by it anyway. Stays out of the atmosphere ftw. Kain won't be able to touch Pyron. no expression

"Heheh, look at that silly little green man, nigga can't even touch me."

1. yes please, ive read of this and apprently he has only broken the enchantment that held the pieces together, not destroyed or removed a direct soul of any kind.

2. Its a speech from Kain which is in-universe, the fact its optional means nothing because the option is the player decision, player decisions are irrelvent to canon. Demitri wasnt a top tier, he wasnt S class which is top tier, he was A class ws he not?

3. That would not make sense since what would be the proportion? the bolt itself is tiny, current Kains bolts would be more powerful than the BO1 kains anyway

how will staying above the planet help him? Kain can move, dimensional jump ftw, he would be next to pyron in the blink of a mothers eye, Scion kain this could be too btw, since this is not a limited Kain.

lol...Kains no nigga, hes a white man biatch

SHM
KMC Kain solos.

Dark-Jaxx
1. yes please, ive read of this and apprently he has only broken the enchantment that held the pieces together, not destroyed or removed a direct soul of any kind.

2. Its a speech from Kain which is in-universe, the fact its optional means nothing because the option is the player decision, player decisions are irrelvent to canon. Demitri wasnt a top tier, he wasnt S class which is top tier, he was A class ws he not?

3. That would not make sense since what would be the proportion? the bolt itself is tiny, current Kains bolts would be more powerful than the BO1 kains anyway

how will staying above the planet help him? Kain can move, dimensional jump ftw, he would be next to pyron in the blink of a mothers eye, Scion kain this could be too btw, since this is not a limited Kain.

lol...Kains no nigga, hes a white man biatch 1. " Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse. "

Taken from t3h FAQ. The bottom concerns your question.

2. A speech? Kain explained it in a cutscene? So it isn't canon then? Then why does Kain get it? Dude, all the S classes in Makai were dead/incapacitated at the time, Galen and Belial are dead, and Jedah wasn't reborn yet. And Demitri is the strongest A class in the series, Morrigan is second, Donavan is 3rd.

3. What would be the proportion? Pyron is thousands of miles tall and wide...Saying Kain can freeze time of that proportion would be like me saying Pyron can grow as big as the universe or devour the universe.

Kain ever dimension jumped that distance? And you know what? All that would happen if he did was become frozen in space and unable to move. no expression

Vampire Savior
Yet another WTF? These are like the worst and most random teams ever assembled.

the team wit Pyron on it will win. LOL, you can take er body from team 2 and put'em on team 1 and Pyron will still win.

Pyron could stand a few light years away and do a Cosmic Disruption and kill er one

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Pyron could stand a few light years away and do a Cosmic Disruption and kill er one I am pretty sure that is one of his moves, but I can't remember which one...

Vampire Savior
I am pretty sure that is one of his moves, but I can't remember which one... It's the one where he...well it's hard to explain, i'll try to find a vid.

Vampire Savior
Here it is

2:30 to 2:50NGOYqJ_4pts

Now imagine that wit him bein a 1000 times bigger.

Dark-Jaxx
I had a feeling that was what it is.

Burning thought
1. " Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse. "

Taken from t3h FAQ. The bottom concerns your question.

2. A speech? Kain explained it in a cutscene? So it isn't canon then? Then why does Kain get it? Dude, all the S classes in Makai were dead/incapacitated at the time, Galen and Belial are dead, and Jedah wasn't reborn yet. And Demitri is the strongest A class in the series, Morrigan is second, Donavan is 3rd.

3. What would be the proportion? Pyron is thousands of miles tall and wide...Saying Kain can freeze time of that proportion would be like me saying Pyron can grow as big as the universe or devour the universe.

Kain ever dimension jumped that distance? And you know what? All that would happen if he did was become frozen in space and unable to move. no expression

1. yeh, so he can dispel curses with his energy klkl

2. well still, A class is still below S regardless, and yes Kain spoke himself, simple as, Kain>>anyone else especially on this forum.

3. No it wouldnt because there is no reason to belive he could do that, it would be completly random and baseless wheras ime simply saying the Incapaciate time freeze spell freezes beings of various sizes regardless of the fac the bolt itself is tiny.

Distance? its a dimension jump, whats further than jumping a dimension? nowhere, it would be like opening another door somewhrre and having it appear miles away, because your using dimensional movement, hes not actually going distance is he.

Why would he become frozen in space?

and what relevence is that move?

Originally posted by SHM
KMC Kain solos.

no wai coz KMC Sephiroth is in the thread as well! he would crush his team and the other!

Dark-Jaxx
1. yeh, so he can dispel curses with his energy klkl

2. well still, A class is still below S regardless, and yes Kain spoke himself, simple as, Kain>>anyone else especially on this forum.

3. No it wouldnt because there is no reason to belive he could do that, it would be completly random and baseless wheras ime simply saying the Incapaciate time freeze spell freezes beings of various sizes regardless of the fac the bolt itself is tiny.

Distance? its a dimension jump, whats further than jumping a dimension? nowhere, it would be like opening another door somewhrre and having it appear miles away, because your using dimensional movement, hes not actually going distance is he.

Why would he become frozen in space?

and what relevence is that move? 1. A curse that was also a bind on the soul. It's not even really a curse, more like a leech.

2. And there were no S classes at the time. no expression And Pyron was mortal when he lost to Demitri, the A class. Yeah...But we never hear of said move again and wouldn't hear about it unless you choose to get it.

3. Then why can he freeze Pyron, who is larger than all of Nosgoth? Sure, it can freeze foes in LOK, but a whole planet? That's essentially all Pyron is, a giant planet(bigger than a planet actually) who fights back.

Because space is really really cold. no expression Pyron can stay further away from Nosgoth than the moon, it would be too cold.

It would annihilate the planet and blow Kain to shit, or at least send him flying miles upon miles away, prolly further.

Burning thought
1. A curse that was also a bind on the soul. It's not even really a curse, more like a leech.

2. And there were no S classes at the time. no expression And Pyron was mortal when he lost to Demitri, the A class. Yeah...But we never hear of said move again and wouldn't hear about it unless you choose to get it.

3. Then why can he freeze Pyron, who is larger than all of Nosgoth? Sure, it can freeze foes in LOK, but a whole planet? That's essentially all Pyron is, a giant planet(bigger than a planet actually) who fights back.

Because space is really really cold. no expression Pyron can stay further away from Nosgoth than the moon, it would be too cold.

It would annihilate the planet and blow Kain to shit, or at least send him flying miles upon miles away, prolly further.

1. A curse none the less, its the curse that was bound.

2. yes, if I choose, and what I choose is irrelvent to the canon game isnt it...

3. But he is still a being, his size technicalyl should be irrelvent since if you hit me in the stomach, my whole body feels it, thus the whole of Pyrons body should freeze, there is no reason to belive the bolt would not be able to freeze Pyron just because hes larger because everything in LOK is still larger than the tiny bolt, also this is Scion Kain, he would do what he wants with Pyron.

You think Kain will get cold?...the guys dead..what will that do?

How? can someone show me this move please in a image, i cant watch videos atm, not sure when ill get it back. Also this is assuming he can do allt he same powers at full size that he can do as a small.

Vampire Savior
Wait...WTF is stoppin Pyron from just standin really far away and blowin up the planet?

Burning thought
with what? and who said itwas a planet they were fighting on?

Vampire Savior
with what? Energy Blasts

and who said itwas a planet they were fighting on? It really doesn't matter.

Burning thought
energy blasts? the only time he has even destroyed a planet afaik is when he absorbs it, which is not instant.

Sure it does, if it wasnt a planet then Pyron cannot reall win.

Vampire Savior
energy blasts? the only time he has even destroyed a planet afaik is when he absorbs it, which is not instant. Dude, WTF? Maybe I misunderstood this post.
Pyron is 1000s of time bigger than a planet. He could literally destroy it by walkin into it.

Sure it does, if it wasnt a planet then Pyron cannot reall win. Pyron can stand far way and shoot planet sized blasts at people.

Burning thought
Dude, WTF? Maybe I misunderstood this post.
Pyron is 1000s of time bigger than a planet. He could literally destroy it by walkin into it.

Pyron can stand far way and shoot planet sized blasts at people.

yeh, that doesnt say anything about his energy blasts...

when did he do that? how would that help?

Vampire Savior
yeh, that doesnt say anything about his energy blasts... Yes it does.

when did he do that? how would that help? If he is thousands of times bigger than a planet, you sayin his blasts are still gonna be the same size as mortal Pyron's. That's REALLY retarded.

Burning thought
Yes it does.

If he is thousands of times bigger than a planet, you sayin his blasts are still gonna be the same size as mortal Pyron's. That's REALLY retarded.

well first its teh same Pyron ,we dont even know if he can mainpulate energy the same way in all his forms, hell in his larger form hes never done anything other than travel, how do you know that isnt his travelling form? for all you know he cannot use his powers properly and his energies he is using to full power his enormous form, and so cannot fire his energies in such a large arc, there could be many reasons why he could not use the same abilities in large form as he would in smaller.

In smaller ive not seen him move fast in a fetal position, he can do it normally without fetal wheras as a large being he needs to be in that position.

Not to mention, I still ask, how would it help him if his blasts were planet sized? its not going to help him in the slightest, infact charging and fireing pointless blasts would be a bad strategy against Kain.

Dark-Jaxx
Even though it would destroy Kain's planet and Kain would be frozen in space(and that's if he survived)? no expression

Dark-Jaxx
1. A curse none the less, its the curse that was bound.

2. yes, if I choose, and what I choose is irrelvent to the canon game isnt it...

3. But he is still a being, his size technicalyl should be irrelvent since if you hit me in the stomach, my whole body feels it, thus the whole of Pyrons body should freeze, there is no reason to belive the bolt would not be able to freeze Pyron just because hes larger because everything in LOK is still larger than the tiny bolt, also this is Scion Kain, he would do what he wants with Pyron.

You think Kain will get cold?...the guys dead..what will that do?

How? can someone show me this move please in a image, i cant watch videos atm, not sure when ill get it back. Also this is assuming he can do allt he same powers at full size that he can do as a small. 1. A curse which was bonded to the mind, soul, and body. Pyron affected all three.

2. Yeah, hence why you have to prove it is canon at all. I can choose to get the magic whistles in Super Mario 3, doesn't make the Whistles canon.

3. Terrible analogy. If a single celled organism were to hit you in the stomach, would your whole body feel it? No, in fact, you would not feel it at all. Pyron is not just larger than the bolt, he is larger than the very world Kain derives his power from, and has more power than the whole planet(countless galaxies ftw).

Freeze him. no expression Put a steak in a freezer, which is just dead meat, and it still freezes. Kain won't get cold, he'll FREEZE, he won't even be able to move. And besides, no proof Kain can teleport that far anyway.

So, Pyron stays 100 Nosgoths away and blows it up.

No, I actually cannot. There are no images of it that I have seen.

Burning thought
1. A curse which was bonded to the mind, soul, and body. Pyron affected all three.

2. Yeah, hence why you have to prove it is canon at all. I can choose to get the magic whistles in Super Mario 3, doesn't make the Whistles canon.

3. Terrible analogy. If a single celled organism were to hit you in the stomach, would your whole body feel it? No, in fact, you would not feel it at all. Pyron is not just larger than the bolt, he is larger than the very world Kain derives his power from, and has more power than the whole planet(countless galaxies ftw).

Freeze him. no expression Put a steak in a freezer, which is just dead meat, and it still freezes. Kain won't get cold, he'll FREEZE, he won't even be able to move. And besides, no proof Kain can teleport that far anyway.

So, Pyron stays 100 Nosgoths away and blows it up.

No, I actually cannot. There are no images of it that I have seen.

1. WHat says that, the info says he brokeh the cruse, not manipulate souls or mind...

2. The Whistles would not be canon would they, unless they have canon footing in the game, which ofc the LOK spells do with kains speech, your choices in LOK or any other game are irrelvent to the games canon.

3. heres a better one, if a Germ infected your body, would it affect you? yes, and its miniscule....smaller things can easily affect larger things. Where does it say he ate entire galaxies? regardless of him doing it his power overall is irrelvent in his body, since he wouldnt be able to subvert the energy into defence, there is no defence against the time bolt that Pyron has.

He doesnt have to teleport, just dimentional hop, also how are you choosing where Pyron starts off?

blows what up? first their not ncesserily on Nosgoth or even on a planet....hell space may not even excist in the matchup, technically Pyron has not won either has he if Space defeats Kain, pretty wimpy victory even if it did work, how could space freeze kain anyway? it does not freeze humans in space suits..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.