Sasquatch vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Sasquatch from DarkStalkers with all of his abilities

vs

Sephiroth from FFAC with all of his abilities

Who takes this fight?

Dark-Jaxx
Does Sasquatch even have any feats?

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Does Sasquatch even have any feats?

Of course he has feats. He can:

surround himself with icy spires.

ride his opponent around like a sleigh.

fire a beam of frost.

breathe out a small, slippery pool of ice onto the ground. The person can slip on it and fall trough the ice.

swallow people whole, then belch them out encased entirely in ice.

has a spinning punch and kick that do a severe amount of damage

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Wil7
Of course he has feats. He can:

surround himself with icy spires.

ride his opponent around like a sleigh.

fire a beam of frost.

breathe out a small, slippery pool of ice onto the ground. The person can slip on it and fall trough the ice.

swallow people whole, then belch them out encased entirely in ice.

has a spinning punch and kick that do a severe amount of damage

Judging by that: Sephiroth wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Those were not even feats, they were gameplay attacks.

Wil7
Those were not even feats, they were gameplay attacks.

Then lets just take away all of Kratos's abilities and Kain's abilities because they are all game play.

I would still take Sasquatch. He would just freeze him in ice and then break the ice into 100 pieces.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Because Sephiroth obviously would just stand there and let himself get frozen, right? You are thinking as much inside the box as you possibly can. I suggest you read up a little here and there on how to debate properly wink

Wil7
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Because Sephiroth obviously would just stand there and let himself get frozen, right? You are thinking as much inside the box as you possibly can. I suggest you read up a little here and there on how to debate properly wink

Sasquatch would grab Sephiroth and eat him and then he would crap him out and Sasquatch could also grab Sephiroth and ride him around like a sleigh. You obviously don't know a thing about Sasquatch because you think Sephiroth could beat him.

C. C. Cowgirl!
How fast is Sasquatch then?

Wil7
How fast is Sasquatch then?

He can run at the speed of Hulk. If he ran up to Sephiroth as quick as he could and got his hands on him, he would flick him and he would be sent flying. And if he doesn't he would just keep throwing ice spheres at Sephiroth or send ice powers every where in the arena.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Intangibility and telekniesis seems like the single requirement to beat this guy. He sounds rather pathetic.

Wil7
Intangibility and telekniesis seems like the single requirement to beat this guy. He sounds rather pathetic.

Sephiroth has never used telekniesis. The scene from AC was the crumbling of an object. Sasquatch eats humans for breakfast. It's just like another human. As I said before, Sasquatch would freeze Sephiroth and then eat him whole and you will never see him again.

C. C. Cowgirl!
You have a lot to learn.

Wil7
You have a lot to learn.

That's your comeback? Me having alot to learn. Seems like you have alot to learn! Sasquatch also has armor which deflects every single attack that is thrown at him. Heartless Angel and Alma have no effect on him. He will also send little snowmen at Sephiroth that make giant explosions and send Sephiroth into the next millennium.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Do you think it was a comback? Sad. I merely said you have a lot to learn, as in: "You need a new perspective of things"

Dark-Jaxx
He is trolling. It is rather obvious.

ESB -1138
Sephiroth wins. I don't see Sasquatch even putting up much of a challenge. Of course I am a bit tired of seeing Pyron, Sephiroth, Kratos, and Kain threads now.

MadMel
to this thread i say

dC3ZVKu0nJw

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth wins. I don't see Sasquatch even putting up much of a challenge. Of course I am a bit tired of seeing Pyron, Sephiroth, Kratos, and Kain threads now.

well to make a new thread click on the "new topic" button, its pretty easy to make your own if your bored of the current.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
well to make a new thread click on the "new topic" button, its pretty easy to make your own if your bored of the current.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine I will!

Burning thought
excellent

Vampire Savior
I'm pretty sure Seph, Sasquatch has no feats.

Wil7
If Sasquatch can take down Jedah, Sasquatch can take down Sephiroth without breaking a sweat. Sephiroth's sword can't go through his armored skin, and when he tries to, Sasquatch would just grab the sword and make it 71 inches shorter. Then it will be a quick and painful death.

Dark-Jaxx
When did Sasquatch take down Jedah? no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
In a fight of course. Since Wil7 is a fan of gameplay, I am sure he means that he killed Jedah as Sasquatch.

Wil7
When did Sasquatch take down Jedah? no expression

If you ever beat the story for Sasquatch in Darkstalkers, it shows where he beats Jedah's ass to a bloody pulp, and goes and saves his friends. Jedah kidnapped them for the reason that he wanted to, and gave Sasquatch's friends bannana's to come with him. Sasquatch figures it out, beats the shit out of Jedah, and saves his friends.

Dark-Jaxx
I guess that mean BB Hood can beat Jedah, or a single Phobos can beat Jedah too? no expression

Wil7
I guess that mean BB Hood can beat Jedah, or a single Phobos can beat Jedah too? no expression

BB Hood and a single Phobos suck compared to Sasquatch. Her ending didn't even show her beating up Jedah. Sasquath can beat a single phobos and BB Hood at the same time with his eyes closed. You need to get some info on Sasquatch before saying something incredibly stupid like that.

Dark-Jaxx
In his ending, a Phobos beat Jedah. no expression

So really, YOU need to get some more knowledge on Darkstalkers before you talk such shit.

In CANON Jedah beat Demitri after absorbing Mortal Pyron, is Sasquatch>That?

In CANON Sasquatch has beaten NO ONE.

Wil7
In his ending, a Phobos beat Jedah. no expression

So really, YOU need to get some more knowledge on Darkstalkers before you talk such shit.

In CANON Jedah beat Demitri after absorbing Mortal Pyron, is Sasquatch>That?

In CANON Sasquatch has beaten NO ONE.

I can't find the video where Sasquatch beats the shit out of Jedah which happens to be CANON, but you would'nt know that because you have never seen the fight, so don't talk shit when you don't know shit. Phobos's ending doesn't show him pounding on Jedah, you just assume that he does, but you don't know if he does or not. As I said before, get more shit on Sasquatch before saying Sephiroth can beat Sasquatch. You guys also said that all of his moves are gameplay, well then Kratos's moves are gameplay, Kain's moves are gameplay, most of Sephiroth's moves are gameplay, and so on and so forth. So if Sasquatch's moves are'nt allowed, then just take awaytime manipulation from Kratos, soul reaper from Kain, Heartless angel from Sephiroth, his alma, and so on. So if Sasquatch's moves are all gameplay, then all of there's is too, and what you guy's say does'nt mean a thing at all. So stop trying to find excuses for every character.

Becci
I can't find the video where Sasquatch beats the shit out of Jedah which happens to be CANON, but you would'nt know that because you have never seen the fight, so don't talk shit when you don't know shit. Phobos's ending doesn't show him pounding on Jedah, you just assume that he does, but you don't know if he does or not. As I said before, get more shit on Sasquatch before saying Sephiroth can beat Sasquatch. You guys also said that all of his moves are gameplay, well then Kratos's moves are gameplay, Kain's moves are gameplay, most of Sephiroth's moves are gameplay, and so on and so forth. So if Sasquatch's moves are'nt allowed, then just take awaytime manipulation from Kratos, soul reaper from Kain, Heartless angel from Sephiroth, his alma, and so on. So if Sasquatch's moves are all gameplay, then all of there's is too, and what you guy's say does'nt mean a thing at all. So stop trying to find excuses for every character.

laughing out loud If laughing would kill, I'd be dead.

Dark-Jaxx
I can't find the video where Sasquatch beats the shit out of Jedah which happens to be CANON, but you would'nt know that because you have never seen the fight, so don't talk shit when you don't know shit. Phobos's ending doesn't show him pounding on Jedah, you just assume that he does, but you don't know if he does or not. As I said before, get more shit on Sasquatch before saying Sephiroth can beat Sasquatch. You guys also said that all of his moves are gameplay, well then Kratos's moves are gameplay, Kain's moves are gameplay, most of Sephiroth's moves are gameplay, and so on and so forth. So if Sasquatch's moves are'nt allowed, then just take awaytime manipulation from Kratos, soul reaper from Kain, Heartless angel from Sephiroth, his alma, and so on. So if Sasquatch's moves are all gameplay, then all of there's is too, and what you guy's say does'nt mean a thing at all. So stop trying to find excuses for every character. No, it IS NOT canon, we don't KNOW who beats Jedah you ignorant prick. But it was either one of three people, Morrigan at full power, Donavan after becoming a full vampire, or Anita after awakening her powers.

Kratos used time manipulation in a cutscene you moron.

Wil7
No, it IS NOT canon

I stopped reading right there.

Becci
I stopped reading right there.

Which you should not have, since he had very valid points. But if you wish to maintain your illusion, to stop reading right there was the best choice to make.

Wil7
Originally posted by Becci
Which you should not have, since he had very valid points. But if you wish to maintain your illusion, to stop reading right there was the best choice to make.

It ain't no illusion baby. Go find the video on Sasquatch beating the living shit out of Jedah and breaking down something that Jedah himself built with one punch, and you will see what I mean.

Dark-Jaxx
Which is noncanon.

Stfu.

Becci
It is an ending, but not an official ending. I can show an ending of various characters winning Soul Calibur, but in the end, the only canon victorious is Siegfried/Nightmare. You are the one that has to learn to seperate canon from gameplay.

Wil7
It is an ending, but not an official ending. I can show an ending of various characters winning Soul Calibur, but in the end, the only canon victorious is Siegfried/Nightmare. You are the one that has to learn to seperate canon from gameplay.

As I have been saying, GO FIND THE VIDEO YOURSELF THEN!!!!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
...You're not very smart are you?

I have SEEN it. But it is STILL noncanon.

Becci
As I said, it is an ending, but not the official one. Again, I bring up the example: I can show you a video of ANY character winning Soul Calibur, but in canon only Siegfried/Nightmare won. I can find a video of Raphael winning the tournament, but in fact that video is as non-canon as Sasquatch victory.

Dark-Jaxx
Well actually, Raphael DID win SCII. laughing out loud

Wil7
As I said, it is an ending, but not the official one. Again, I bring up the example: I can show you a video of ANY character winning Soul Calibur, but in canon only Siegfried/Nightmare won. I can find a video of Raphael winning the tournament, but in fact that video is as non-canon as Sasquatch victory.

Everything to you guys is noncanon. You guys just try to find something bad about everybody. And noncanon means they can't come from something else, but a video game. Sasquatch happens to come from a videogame. You guys can keep disagreeing, but I don't give a shit anymore about this. It's a drag and a waste of my time argueing over something that is canon when two fools say it isn't. I bet your comeback will be "Your the fool", but as I said before, It's a drag and I don't give a shit anymore.

Dark-Jaxx, my grades are higher than yours will ever be when you are even trying. So don't say I am not that smart when you don't no a damm thing about me.

Dark-Jaxx
Everything to you guys is noncanon. You guys just try to find something bad about everybody. And noncanon means they can't come from something else, but a video game. Sasquatch happens to come from a videogame. You guys can keep disagreeing, but I don't give a shit anymore about this. It's a drag and a waste of my time argueing over something that is canon when two fools say it isn't. I bet your comeback will be "Your the fool", but as I said before, It's a drag and I don't give a shit anymore.

Dark-Jaxx, my grades are higher than yours will ever be when you are even trying. So don't say I am not that smart when you don't no a damm thing about me. Prove it is canon. smile

Your grades are higher than mine? Lol...Prove it. smile

Wil7
Prove it is canon. smile

Your grades are higher than mine? Lol...Prove it. smile

Like you say about Snake which is a joke, it just is.

Period 1-B

Period 2-A+

Period 3-A

Period 4-B+

Period 5-B

Period 6-Don't honestly know, but it is higher than a D for sure. Besides that I don't know.

Dark-Jaxx
Like you say about Snake which is a joke, it just is.

Period 1-B

Period 2-A+

Period 3-A

Period 4-B+

Period 5-B

Period 6-Don't honestly know, but it is higher than a D for sure. Besides that I don't know. Only I was joking. You are not.

1-A

2-B

3-B

4-A

5-A

6-B

7-A

You fail.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Everything to you guys is noncanon. You guys just try to find something bad about everybody. And noncanon means they can't come from something else, but a video game. Sasquatch happens to come from a videogame. You guys can keep disagreeing, but I don't give a shit anymore about this. It's a drag and a waste of my time argueing over something that is canon when two fools say it isn't. I bet your comeback will be "Your the fool", but as I said before, It's a drag and I don't give a shit anymore

It is not canon. There you have it. 3 fools.

Dark-Jaxx, my grades are higher than yours will ever be when you are even trying. So don't say I am not that smart when you don't no a damm thing about me.

Judging by this sentence, your grades really can not be that high no expression

Becci

You cant be serious.

Peach

No one cares what you think. Things go by the rules here, or you don't post.

And no one really cares about your grades either, but I'm sure I could blow all of you out of the water in that regard.

Vampire Savior
Sasquatch never beat Jedah, Jedah invited all of Sasquatches friends to the Majigen to eat all the bananas they wanted. As retarded as that sounds...that's what REALLY happened.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Peach
No one cares what you think. Things go by the rules here, or you don't post.

And no one really cares about your grades either, but I'm sure I could blow all of you out of the water in that regard. Lol arrogance. stick out tongue

Peach
Lol arrogance. stick out tongue

And for good reason!

NonSensi-Klown

And no one really cares about your grades either, but I'm sure I could blow all of you out of the water in that regard.

And yet, you're still going to have to put out to get that rais, no matter how qualified you are.

Being a women can suck at times.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
And yet, you're still going to have to put out to get that rais, no matter how qualified you are.

The funny thing is she's getting a promotion and a raise, and she didn't.

Peach
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

*raise

*woman

Originally posted by General Kaliero
The funny thing is she's getting a promotion and a raise, and she didn't.

And I'm only barely no longer the newbie at my job, too!

Dark-Jaxx
*raise

*woman haermm

NonSensi-Klown
*raise

*woman

I'm a man. I don't have to know how to spell.

Hell, I can be a dyslexic moron and still become Presi...

Dark-Jaxx
Just one of the many reasons I am leaving the US for UK when I am old enough.

NonSensi-Klown
Wait... because our presidents an idiot?

The UK can, and has, done the same thing. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
One of many nigga.

NonSensi-Klown
My point is,

how is that a valid reason? The UK's just as stupid.

Dark-Jaxx
Prove it. 131

NonSensi-Klown
No. Go read a history book and stop falling asleep in class, you waffle.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't fall asleep in classes, hence my good grades.

NonSensi-Klown
Really? The only class I fall asleep in is History and I haven't gotten a grade lower then a A- in years...

Peach
Okay, guys, go off to the off-topic thread now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.