Superboy prime vs Marvels Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
marvels supermen are all at their peak

sentry
gladiator
count neferia
hyperion
void

vs
superboy prime

how does the team do?

Knowsbleed33
Team wins.

guy222
team

Galan007
prime.

fangirl101
Prime. Unless people think Marvel's superman can beat 30 Gl's, a whole planet full of heroes, flashes etc. nuh uh.

Endrict Nuul
SMP one shots a lot of them.

Knowsbleed33
I guess it's good that this is SBP then.

Hannibal-Lector
sbp... unless the void has heavy affect on Sbp since in IC he showed fear of darkness

Harbinger
SBP trashes the team.

carver9
King hyperion solos since he did basically everything that prime has done and we seen him on panel killing every hero on the planet with ease.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I guess it's good that this is SBP then.

Yeah yeah...same shit different pile. SBP still one shots most of them.

tkitna
Team wins

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
prime.

Dark-Jaxx
SBP pretty easily.

quanchi112
I love Prime but he gets annihilated.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
SBP pretty easily.

Avlon
prime stomps.

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by carver9
King hyperion solos since he did basically everything that prime has done and we seen him on panel killing every hero on the planet with ease.
Classic Carver.

Zack Fair
SBP murders them without trying.

Mighty Saxon
team

The Pict
Prime

quanchi112
A question for anyone who feels up to answering this. When has prime defeated a group of top tiers when at his normal base power level?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
A question for anyone who feels up to answering this. When has prime defeated a group of top tiers when at his normal base power level? when has Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
when has Thanos? Thanos has nothing to do with this thread. Please quit trying to bait me.

vansonbee
when has Thanos? whistle

Team Wins 10/10 just too many. SMP win 1 vs 1 tho

vlaaad12345
Too many people...who can't hurt prime at all while he can throw them around with minimal difficulty,prime wins all day.

iceman24567
Prime takes it.

Zack Fair
Too many people?

SBP is bored of fighting top tiers and teams.

kakuzu
This team wins. Count Nefaria alone could pull this off. Also he isn't a copy cat of Superman. His powers are very different.

For one he is invulnerable to all attacks he sees coming his way. Superman isn't.

Two he doesn't have the first letter of his name on his chest or belt.

Three he doesn't have any weakness to any type of material.

Four he is made of ionic energy. Superman isn't made of energy. Marvel doesn't even count him as a copy cat to Superman.

As for the void how is he a Marvel Superman? He doesn't even have a true form really.

kakuzu
when has Thanos?

Never which is why some people in this thread and I'm sorry to say sound so stupid saying he can defeat these guys.

Gladiator has destroyed and entire planet with only three hits. I have yet to see any version of Superboy do this.

Count Nefaria is suppose to be 100 times stronger then Power man. Not luke cage. If I remember he can just make ti to 100 tons. Do the math of 100 times 100 and you have how much he can lift.

Hyperion. Only one version will give him a real good fight I believe.

Void would probably own him if he doesn't feel like playing around. Just look at Mikaboshi as what he could do an you shall get your answer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Too many people?

SBP is bored of fighting top tiers and teams. Which top tiers has Prime beaten straight up?

Dark-Jaxx
Hal Jordan for one...Broke his arm in one move.

quanchi112
Hal Jordan for one...Broke his arm in one move. Thats one top tier. I never said he wasnt above top tiers but is that it?

It took him a much longer time to defeat Ion.

Red Hulk
Didn't he basically beat the GL Corps?
He held his own against dozens of Earth's most powerful heroes while weakened (including knocking out Diana, Red Tornado, and perhaps MM, and Alan if we follow who was in the pile for enough time to count it as a win, and Krypto sad) and he still didn't go down when he had no power source.
He also tore through the Corps (both) and again a lot of the toughest Earth bound heroes. Wog, Supes, PG, Alan, etc. He also took three shots from Guardians before finally getting BFR'ed.

Mindset
GL Corps?

Spiderman could beat the GL Corps.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Mindset
GL Corps?

Spiderman could beat the GL Corps. No.

Superman equals all of them, but that doesn't mean Spider-Man could beat one.

Mindset
Spiderman beat Superman.

Red Hulk
Spiderman beat Superman. Spider-Man almost got killed by the wind of a missed blow...

Mindset
Then he made Superman his *****

Red Hulk
Then he made Superman his ***** That was before he almost got killed... I believe.

Mindset
Oh, it must have been PIS.

Red Hulk
Oh, it must have been PIS. It's what I was getting at...

But seriously, after that Spider-Man realized that even powered-up he was nothing to Superman.

Mindset
No, I mean it was PIS when Spiderman didn't beat Superman.

Red Hulk
No, I mean it was PIS when Spiderman didn't beat Superman. Pernis.

Zack Fair
A weakened Superboy Prime's heat vision went through current Supes as if he was made out of thin paper. Once a single ray of sunlight touched his fingertip Superboy Prime shrugged off every single hero ganging him.

vansonbee
A weakened Superboy Prime's heat vision went through current Supes as if he was made out of thin paper. Once a single ray of sunlight touched his fingertip Superboy Prime shrugged off every single hero ganging him. What is the current superman? All-star? Got any scans of the event?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
What is the current superman? All-star? ...

quanchi112
A weakened Superboy Prime's heat vision went through current Supes as if he was made out of thin paper. Once a single ray of sunlight touched his fingertip Superboy Prime shrugged off every single hero ganging him. It took him how long to beat Ion right after that?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by vansonbee
What is the current superman? All-star? Got any scans of the event?

1. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs14.jpg2
2. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs15.jpg
3. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs16.jpg
4. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs17.jpg

Red Hulk
You should make the scans a little bigger. smile

Zack Fair
Or I can just edit =)

Red Hulk
Or I can just edit =) Links would have saved you two troubles in the first place. smile

Dark-Jaxx
It took him how long to beat Ion right after that? Not too long. And it isn't like Ion really posed much of a threat to SMP anyway...SMP mocked him the whole fight.

Zack Fair
He was systematically putting Ion down while verbally abusing him.

The fight was cool and bloody.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. SMP even ate uranium rods and shit.

Mindset
Lead rods?

quanchi112
Not too long. And it isn't like Ion really posed much of a threat to SMP anyway...SMP mocked him the whole fight. Prime was in control but it took him pretty much a whole comic to beat Ion down. Ion was raw with his powers and still isnt that impressive as of yet,so I am not impressed. I dont think he is oneshotting any of these top tiers if he cant even oneshot this inexperienced Ion.

psycho gundam
how come ww didn't cut his head off?

Estacado
Couldn't Prime just burn a hole in them like he did to Clark?

Wait on KMC he can't.....mmm

Redlineshifter
Prime. I'd love to see this.

carver9
Gladiator at his most powerful can fly from across one end of the universe to the other in one panel. Gladiator at his greatest can shrugg off solar system destroying blast. Gladiator at his greatest can swim through stars and destroy planets with his punches. Gladiator at his strongest can push planets with nothing but physical might. Gladiator at his strongest can basically do anything that his put his mind too, which was stated in professor x files, that gladiator mind give him that abilities to do anything. So if we use each character at there fullest then you might as well consider gladiator a pc character.

Wei Phoenix
Void controls darkness, SBP is afraid of darkness. Gladiator literally has the power of imagination.

Team wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator at his most powerful can fly from across one end of the universe to the other in one panel. Gladiator at his greatest can shrugg off solar system destroying blast. Gladiator at his greatest can swim through stars and destroy planets with his punches. Gladiator at his strongest can push planets with nothing but physical might. Gladiator at his strongest can basically do anything that his put his mind too, which was stated in professor x files, that gladiator mind give him that abilities to do anything. So if we use each character at there fullest then you might as well consider gladiator a pc character. SMP at his strongest can traverse the Multiverse with ease. SMP at his greatest can tank universal explosions and survive Anti-Matter. SMP at his greatest can be flown through Red Stars, destroy planets by flying through them, and push planets into eachother at great speeds. SMP at his strongest has manipulated reality. SMP at his strongest was a match for a being who can fight battallions of top-tiers easily.

So which character at their absolute best is greater now?

iceman24567
SMP at his strongest can traverse the Multiverse with ease. SMP at his greatest can tank universal explosions and survive Anti-Matter. SMP at his greatest can be flown through Red Stars, destroy planets by flying through them, and push planets into eachother at great speeds. SMP at his strongest has manipulated reality. SMP at his strongest was a match for a being who can fight battallions of top-tiers easily.

So which character at their absolute best is greater now? Once again QFT! You are on a roll today. Happy Dance

Zack Fair
SMP at his strongest can traverse the Multiverse with ease. SMP at his greatest can tank universal explosions and survive Anti-Matter. SMP at his greatest can be flown through Red Stars, destroy planets by flying through them, and push planets into eachother at great speeds. SMP at his strongest has manipulated reality. SMP at his strongest was a match for a being who can fight battallions of top-tiers easily.

Amen

carver9

good one, I'll give credit where its due, even though punching planets to dust>flying through planets destroying them.

darthgoober

But that's SuperMAN Prime and this thread is about SuperBOY Prime unless I'm mistaken. I think we're supposed to go off his feats before the name change(I could be wrong about that though).

quanchi112

So which character at their absolute best is greater now? He manipulated reality due to barriers and what not. He has never affected reality simply by fighting an opponent.

Prime lost all his power when he flew into a red sun and was defeated by a powerless Superman after Prime killed the other one.

Prime is above top tier no doubt,with or without his amp but is still no match for Thanos imo.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by darthgoober
But that's SuperMAN Prime and this thread is about SuperBOY Prime unless I'm mistaken. I think we're supposed to go off his feats before the name change(I could be wrong about that though).
He still beat down almost every top tier and still went through antimatter and tanked guardian blasts as just superboy prime,even boy has more then enough power to win here.

Avlon

Great points.

It's almost surprising that people won't credit the sheer power of being able to rearrange planets at such ftl speeds throughout the universe and actually being able to physically change the center of the universe. All without the inhabitants even noticing that their whole solar systems/galaxies had been moved.

It took Bart absorbing the entire speedforce and leaving the other flashes powerless just to catch up to him. Punching out of the zone (which doesn't have a "wall"wink and retconning the multiverse.

Owning top tiers effortlessly, breaking through a 300 mile thick wall of Oan willpowered energy.

Dark-Jaxx
He manipulated reality due to barriers and what not. He has never affected reality simply by fighting an opponent.

Prime lost all his power when he flew into a red sun and was defeated by a powerless Superman after Prime killed the other one.

Prime is above top tier no doubt,with or without his amp but is still no match for Thanos imo. True. But Gladiator has never manipulated reality at all.

True again. But the point was the Red Sun did not kill him even though he was losing his powers while being sent through it. Still a good feat.

Thanos isn't in this fight. no expression

Avlon
True. But Gladiator has never manipulated reality at all.

True again. But the point was the Red Sun did not kill him even though he was losing his powers while being sent through it. Still a good feat.

Thanos isn't in this fight. no expression

Earth 2 Superman punched the same barrier and history didn't change... wink

quanchi112
True. But Gladiator has never manipulated reality at all.

Thanos isn't in this fight. no expression Some of these thread have blended into one for me.

What does manipulating reality have to do with who wins this fight?

When has prime manipulated reality when battling a top tier or anyone else for that matter?

The red sun didnt kill any of the three supermen who went thru it. Still a feat easily accomplished by two other top tiers.

Dark-Jaxx
Some of these thread have blended into one for me.

What does manipulating reality have to do with who wins this fight?

When has prime manipulated reality when battling a top tier or anyone else for that matter?

The red sun didnt kill any of the three supermen who went thru it. Still a feat easily accomplished by two other top tiers. Carver mentioned some Gladiator top feats, I named some SMP top feats.

When he broke out of the Phantom Zone.

So? Guess they are pretty damn tough then, ey? Good feat for them, not anyone on this team.

iceman24567
To Quanchi Thanos is in every thread dur but anyways Supes while fighting with his solar suit might lose the one that took on Monarch beats them all.

quanchi112
Carver mentioned some Gladiator top feats, I named some SMP top feats.

So? Guess they are pretty damn tough then, ey? Good feat for them, not anyone on this team. Gladiator is just as fast as Prime if not faster.Originally posted by iceman24567
To Quanchi Thanos is in every thread dur but anyways Supes while fighting with his solar suit might lose the one that took on Monarch beats them all. I know. I got some of these threads mixed up at one point.

Dark-Jaxx
Gladiator is just as fast as Prime if not faster. Not on average from what I have seen.

quanchi112
Not on average from what I have seen. The fastest I have seen from Prime is the speed of light. Do you really think that Gladiator cant fly that fast?

Enyalus
Carver mentioned some Gladiator top feats, I named some SMP top feats.

So? Guess they are pretty damn tough then, ey? Good feat for them, not anyone on this team.

True enough. But most (or all?) of the feats you mentioned were as Superman Prime, not Superboy Prime....the latter is obviously a bit weaker.

Red Hulk
Lulz at Quan bringing up Thanos

Dark-Jaxx
The fastest I have seen from Prime is the speed of light. Do you really think that Gladiator cant fly that fast? SMP was traveling past multiple planets in one panel. no expression

That's faster than light. erm

Hell, Bart Allen had to absorb the entire Speed Force to keep up with a weakened SMP.

Is Bart Allen with whole Speed Force<Light? no expression

quanchi112
SMP was traveling past multiple planets in one panel. no expression

That's faster than light. erm

Hell, Bart Allen had to absorb the entire Speed Force to keep up with a weakened SMP.

Is Bart Allen with whole Speed Force<Light? no expression Uhm when he was going as fast as he could in infinite crisis he was only traveling at the speed of light. When was he ever mentioned as going faster?

Dark-Jaxx
Uhm when he was going as fast as he could in infinite crisis he was only traveling at the speed of light. When was he ever mentioned as going faster? It doesn't have to be mentioned. We see him doing it. The speed of light cannot cross 3-4 planets in one panel. He was flying so fast that Superman and the GLs could not catch up, who are confirmed FTL characters.

ultimatethor
Why are people using SMP feats when its SBP thats specified in the thread? He still probably wins

Dark-Jaxx
Well...When we say SBP, do you all mean the one up to IC, or SC? Cause in SC, he was referred to as SMP and SBP.

EDIT: And I in general just use SMP to refer to the character no matter what feat I am bringing up

Wei Phoenix
Techincally you can't say if it was really specified that it was just SBP. I know that I use both SBP and SMP as the same person. I assumed that he meant current Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah if you wanna be technical about it Superman referred to him as SBP in his most recent appearance.

Red Hulk
When the phooey is the next 3 Worlds coming out?

Just checked... Jesus...

Dark-Jaxx
Not sure to be honest.

Wei Phoenix
wasn't his name changed to SMP due to copyright or some legal reason like that?

-K-M-
FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF THREE WORLDS
#1- RELEASED
#2- October 15, 2008
#3- December 3, 2008
#4- December 24, 2008
#5- No date

Red Hulk
Originally posted by -K-M-
FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF THREE WORLDS
#1- RELEASED
#2- October 15, 2008
#3- December 3, 2008
#4- December 24, 2008 That is terrible.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I just checked and the only reason why he is SMP now is because of legal disputes over the superboy name. So SBP's feats are the same as SMP's. With that said I still say that the team wins due to Void and his control over darkness. he could just instill a deep amount of fear into Prime.

quanchi112
It doesn't have to be mentioned. We see him doing it. The speed of light cannot cross 3-4 planets in one panel. He was flying so fast that Superman and the GLs could not catch up, who are confirmed FTL characters. Again,if it isnt mentioned its speculation. When he wanted to love the speed of light is the fastest that he went in infinite crisis. fact

Dark-Jaxx
Again,if it isnt mentioned its speculation. When he wanted to love the speed of light is the fastest that he went in infinite crisis. fact Look, I know thinking is not really your strong point, but I'll hold your hand through this.

SMP said he was gonna fly through Oa at the speed of light, yeah.

But how does SMP know exactly how fast light is?

Then, we see him a couple pages later, flying past planet after planet, which is FTL speed, and the time he was nearing his destination shows he was going FTL.

So, what do we go by, what SMP said, or what we saw?

Phantom Zone
I think SBp kills them all.

Avlon
Again,if it isnt mentioned its speculation. When he wanted to love the speed of light is the fastest that he went in infinite crisis. fact

I'm curious as to how you came to this conclusion. All SBP said was the he was going to fly through OA itself (to initiate the big bang) at light speed. Nothing else was mentioned about how fast he flew to get there.

Considering that he got to Krypton in a few sentences (and this is with the GLC "slowing" him down) that would have to be far, far, FAR faster than light to achieve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.