Iron man vs Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
they fight in the middle of the desert hancock is in tip top shape and iron man has the weaker energy source but has the strongest suit

NonSensi-Klown
Hancock without to much difficulty. Only edge Iron Man might have is speed.

Dark-Jaxx
...Why did you give Ironman the weak energy source?

Hancock wins easily. Ironman seemed to kinda struggle with a car.

Hancock was hit by a train and did not budge.

Ironman is ARGUABLY faster, but not by much.

Hancock can go through the atmosphere(painted the moon niggaz!), and can take rockets easily.

Although Hancock seemed to be lacking in the reflex department, he still had some superhuman reflexes, such as when he effortlessly pushed a missile away and when he threw a candybar and hit a man with it after he fired his gun(lol).

But yeah, Hancock wins.

DantevsKratos
fine iron man has the best energy source

Dark-Jaxx
Still loses. haermm

Robtard
Hancock tears off Tony's helmet and shoves it up his ass, the end.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Only edge Iron Man might have is speed. eek! Hancock>>>>Iron Man in everything except for weapons and intelligence which is irrevelant because as soon as the bell rings Tony will be seperated from his suit.

Zack Fair
Iron Man struggled with the car because he had less than 20% of power because of the weaker energy source.

Anyways Hancock rips the suit apart limb from limb.

Dark-Jaxx
Well at first Ironman had the weak source in this thread.

Markus Corvinus
This is a curbstomp. Hancock beats the crap out of Iron Man with ease. I don't even think Iron Man has speed. Remember how quickly Hancock nabbed those bank robbers?

Placidity
Yer, I think Hancock is much faster than IM. IM does have some impressive speed, but it's mostly in straight line travel. Don't think he can zip around and change directions like Hancock while being so fast the Bank robbers couldn't even see him.

Wil7
Hancock

inter132
Tony would call him an "*******" and Hancock will shove him up Pepper Pott's ass, and Pepper will go up Hancock's ass.

ThunderGodEneru
That's hot.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Hancock tears off Tony's helmet and shoves it up his ass, the end.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
That's hot.

celestialdemon
Hancock crushes him.

the ninjak
Ironman needs Inertial Dampeners and fields like he has in the comics bad!

Hopefully he gets them soon.

NemeBro
... You necro a thread that is over three years old to say that?

You disgust me.

riksworld
Iron Man always< my Favorite movies.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
... You necro a thread that is over three years old to say that?

You disgust me.

Hmmm yet you jumped right at it shifty

lilshogun
Hancock was shown to fly to the moon and made a Picture Heart and flew back. That tells you can survive without air and fly maybe close to light speed when focused.

KingD19
He also painted it fast enough that no one even noticed. Ray had been on the board walk with his family all night and nobody had even noticed the moon had a big heart on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.