Mad Jim Jaspers VS Jamie Braddock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
The battle of the ultimate reality warpers.

Battle takes place in an un-warpable gladiator-type arena.

Bloodlust: ON

guy222
jaime

Knowsbleed33
MJJ.

Utrigita
Jamie

guy222
morning buddy

Xplosive
MJJ

Harbinger
Jaspers.

The Pict
MJJ

occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

celestialdemon
MJJ

Saurfang
MJJ

Dark-Jaxx
I would say MJJ, but not by a whole lot.

the Darkone
Jamie Braddock warped the White Hot Room, he is the reason that MJJ is back.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Jamie Braddock warped the White Hot Room, he is the reason that MJJ is back.

I think that MJJ has got to thank Scarlet Witch for that.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up

But, Jamie did merge Jaspers with Fury, without JJ even noticing it.

Wanda did in fact, resurrect Jaspers.

Wanda is so badass.

guy222
Wanda is

Who do u think wins good friend

Mr Master
They've both accomplished feats that are simply ridiculous.

I'll give it to Jaspers.

Jamie is even more insane,
that gives Jaspers an angle perhaps in reason,
which may lead to a strategy that makes room for the win.

Technically though, Jaspers has an edge on impressive feats.

Xplosive
edit

Utrigita
Because she wasn't upsetting a balance. She was changing a factor not bringing disturbance (either way that is how I see it)

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
Because she wasn't upsetting a balance. She was changing a factor not bringing disturbance (either way that is how I see it)

She was making joke out of everyone.

Mr Master

Because she wasn't upsetting a balance.
She was changing a factor not bringing disturbance
(either way that is how I see it)
Actually good friend, she was collapsing the Omniverse,
and ultimately did morph everything into chaos.

I don't think this was a job for conceptualized power,
for all Concepts were at the whim of Wanda's desires during HOM.

While her power was crashing all things together,
the Writer states,
that her power was beyond the comprehension of "any Sentience,
no matter how grandiose it's opinion of itself"

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually good friend, she was collapsing the Omniverse,
and ultimately did morph everything into chaos.

I don't think this was a job for conceptualized power,
for all Concepts were at the whim of Wanda's desires during HOM.

While her power was crashing all things together,
the Writer states,
that her power was beyond the comprehension of "any Sentience,
no matter how grandiose it's opinion of itself"

And ended up putting everything back together again.

It's a bit like Thanos W/IG that brings Chaos to one Universe that is fine with LT (for reasons beyond me), then we have Warlock that is entirely unstable etc etc LT acts.

Because I hope not that you are suggesting Wanda > LT?

Mr Master

And ended up putting everything back together again.
Right, but ... ok, doesn't mean there wasn't reason to come through before hand.

It's a bit like Thanos W/IG that brings Chaos to one Universe that is fine with LT (for reasons beyond me), then we have Warlock that is entirely unstable etc etc LT acts.
Actually, LT didn't interfere with Thanos,
because Thanos wanted to replace Eternity, and was mentally fit to do so,
and thus, there was no harm to the fabric of existence.

Warlock on the other hand, with the IG, was mentally unstable,
and so, with infinite power over all creation in his hands,
the fabric of existence was in danger,
thus, the LT had to interfere.

Wanda didn't just endanger all creation, she literally tore all of it down.

Because I hope not that you are suggesting Wanda > LT?
I haven't said that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if it were so.

Also, check this out, the writer talking:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9250/w4qb8.th.jpg

"No coherence to Causality.
Only Primal Chaos,
beyond the comprehension of any Sentience
no matter how grandiose its opinion of itself

And this is just the beginning"

srugyellowshoes

Utrigita
Right, but ... ok, doesn't mean there wasn't reason to come through before hand.

And erase the prime universe that powers everything else when everything would eventually work out with a small adjustment... Now I could be wrong but wasn't they about to use the CN on her?

Actually, LT didn't interfere with Thanos,
because Thanos wanted to replace Eternity, and was mentally fit to do so,
and thus, there was no harm to the fabric of existence.

Agreed.

Warlock on the other hand, with the IG, was mentally unstable,
and so, with infinite power over all creation in his hands,
the fabric of existence was in danger,
thus, the LT had to interfere.

Agreed.

Wanda didn't just endanger all creation, she literally tore all of it down.

And rebuilded it, something Warlock showed no interest in doing since he was mentally unstable (wanda was not quiet okay too but not on Warlocks level)

I haven't said that, I said I wouldn't be surprised if it were so.

Imo No. Wanda can warp the omniverse yes and that is impressive, LT can replace the entire foundament of the Marvel Omniverse overwriting the sentience of the Abstracts that exist in all the marvel Multiverse, taking away their independence and leaving them mindless.

Also, check this out, the writer talking:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9250/w4qb8.th.jpg

"No coherence to Causality.
Only Primal Chaos,
beyond the comprehension of any Sentience
no matter how grandiose its opinion of itself

And this is just the beginning"

srugyellowshoes

How great do you think LT think of himself? Galactus that is shown thinks very highly of himself, Eternity too. LT doesn't think Grandiose about itself it carries out it assignment to the letter.

Mr Master

And erase the prime universe that powers everything else
when everything would eventually work out with a small adjustment...
True, LT probably knew she was going to fix it,
but LT knows everything, and sometimes things work out by themselves,
even when he does interfere, one has to ask, why did he interfere in those other occasions?

Not looking for an answer, I'm just saying.

Now I could be wrong but wasn't they about to use the CN on her?
On 616 actually, to cut off where Wanda's power was spilling from.

Although, there's no way we'll ever know if that would've worked,
especially since Wanda was there.

And rebuilded it, something Warlock showed no interest in doing since he was mentally unstable (wanda was not quiet okay too but not on Warlocks level)
But Warlock never destroyed/warped/or created anything out of madness or greed.

While Wanda did.

Imo, Wanda was definitely more insane than Warlock.

The only thing Warlock wanted to do, was purge the Universe of evil,
which Strange convinced him not to do.

Imo No. Wanda can warp the omniverse yes and that is impressive, LT can replace the entire foundament of the Marvel Omniverse overwriting the sentience of the Abstracts that exist in all the marvel Multiverse, taking away their independence and leaving them mindless.
hey, believe me when I say that feat was uber, beyond cosmic laws,
but Wanda did that, on an Omniversal level.

Although technically,
the LT would've had to re-configure the laws of creation on an Omniversal scale.

So ... hmm.

How great do you think LT think of himself? Galactus that is shown thinks very highly of himself, Eternity too. LT doesn't think Grandiose about itself it carries out it assignment to the letter.
The LT always states that he is the "Tri-Judge" of "any and all realities"
"there is none above the LT" ... "I represent forces that dwarf your might"
"I could be all"

The LT doesn't hold his tongue when it comes to stating his majestic status.

Besides, I was focusing more on:

"beyond the comprehension of any Sentience"

The LT is a Sentience.

Utrigita
True, LT probably knew she was going to fix it,
but LT knows everything, and sometimes things work out by themselves,
even when he does interfere, one has to ask, why did he interfere in those other occasions?

Not looking for an answer, I'm just saying.

Absolutely no Idea at times it seems random what he does.

On 616 actually, to cut off where Wanda's power was spilling from.

Although, there's no way we'll ever know if that would've worked,
especially since Wanda was there.

Well technically she was bound to her reality much like 238 Jaspers was, if she would have been capable of withstanding the CN I'm not aware of however Jamie destroying just in case gives me a hint that just perhaps.

But Warlock never destroyed/warped/or created anything out of madness or greed.

While Wanda did.

Didn't Wanda create the new reality out of Love for her Father ore something like that?

Imo, Wanda was definitely more insane than Warlock.

A matter of perspective I think.

The only thing Warlock wanted to do, was purge the Universe of evil,
which Strange convinced him not to do.

Still that counts more in LT's book then reality warping on a omniversal scale... confused upsetting the balance...

hey, believe me when I say that feat was uber, beyond cosmic laws,
but Wanda did that, on an Omniversal level.

Although technically,
the LT would've had to re-configure the laws of creation on an Omniversal scale.

So ... hmm.

Exactly, we know from the Handbook that their is only one above LT, we know that the Beyonders powers (that is immense powerful) is nothing next to LT. We know that LT can with a blink of his eyes repower the Gauntlet the leftover from a previous supreme being.

The LT always states that he is the "Tri-Judge" of "any and all realities"
"there is none above the LT" ... "I represent forces that dwarf your might"
"I could be all"

The LT doesn't hold his tongue when it comes to stating his majestic status.

Besides, I was focusing more on:

"beyond the comprehension of any Sentience"

The LT is a Sentience.

That is more stating his role, just like Thanos with Heart of the Universe Stated it, on the other side we have Galactus jumping around screaming "power incarnated"

Knowsbleed33
Couldn't MJJ just take Jamies powers away once he's enveloped in the Jaspers warp?

Xplosive
Well technically she was bound to her reality much like 238 Jaspers was, if she would have been capable of withstanding the CN I'm not aware of however Jamie destroying just in case gives me a hint that just perhaps.

I don't think it would work on Wanda anyway.

Exactly, we know from the Handbook that their is only one above LT, we know that the Beyonders powers (that is immense powerful) is nothing next to LT. We know that LT can with a blink of his eyes repower the Gauntlet the leftover from a previous supreme being.

So could Wanda do it. She didn't close shown limits. BeyonderS powers are also nothing next to Wanda.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
I don't think it would work on Wanda anyway.

No you don't think it would, I have not decided yet but Jamie toke no chance whatsoever.

So could Wanda do it. She didn't close shown limits. BeyonderS powers are also nothing next to Wanda.

Repower the Infinity Gauntlet? I disagree, imo the Beyonders are at Wanda's level given the circumstances concerning the Cosmic Cubes and what they are capable of and their power is only a fraction of the Beyonders. According to Mephisto a newly founded Cosmic Cube is potentially equal to the Infinity Gauntlet ore at the Infinity Gems seperated and even seperated they can collapse the omniverse by creating countless realities then they can warp all those realities into a single reality... so go figure what the full power of the Beyonders can produce.

Xplosive
Repower the Infinity Gauntlet? I disagree, imo the Beyonders are at Wanda's level given the circumstances concerning the Cosmic Cubes and what they are capable of and their power is only a fraction of the Beyonders. According to Mephisto a newly founded Cosmic Cube is potentially equal to the Infinity Gauntlet ore at the Infinity Gems seperated and even seperated they can collapse the omniverse by creating countless realities then they can warp all those realities into a single reality... so go figure what the full power of the Beyonders can produce.

Everything you mentioned is nothing that would even bother Wanda. Wanda made a joke of everyone. No one came close to her power.
And with that scan that no sentience (and LT belongs among word sentience), who knows, maybe also LT was tossed around like nothing.
Aside of that, I am pretty sure Wanda stomps BeyonderS like nothing (actually, probably she already did stomp them).

Utrigita
Everything you mentioned is nothing that would even bother Wanda. Wanda made a joke of everyone. No one came close to her power.
And with that scan that no sentience (and LT belongs among word sentience), who knows, maybe also LT was tossed around like nothing.
Aside of that, I am pretty sure Wanda stomps BeyonderS like nothing (actually, probably she already did stomp them).

So Wanda could easily repower the Infinity Gauntlet? I'm very interested to see where you draw that conclusion from.
LT Second only to Toaa tossed around like nothing? So now we should begin seeing Wanda at the same powerlevel as Thanos with Heart of the Universe ore what?
I don't know why you mention that nothing of what I mentioned would either bother Wanda since I only mentioned what a fraction of the Beyonders power are capable of. The Beyonders in case you didn't know it desire changes, Wanda was a change even assuming that they could stop Wanda (which they imo can) it would be directly against their most important goal to combat her.

Xplosive
So Wanda could easily re-power the Infinity Gauntlet? I'm very interested to see where you draw that conclusion from.
LT Second only to Toaa tossed around like nothing? So now we should begin seeing Wanda at the same powerlevel as Thanos with Heart of the Universe ore what?
I don't know why you mention that nothing of what I mentioned would either bother Wanda since I only mentioned what a fraction of the Beyonders power are capable of. The Beyonders in case you didn't know it desire changes, Wanda was a change even assuming that they could stop Wanda (which they imo can) it would be directly against their most important goal to combat her.

I didn't say re-power it (and a matter of affect, I think Wanda could do with IG what ever she would want to do it). What the BeyonderS did, that doesn't mean anything towards Wanda and wouldn't bother her. Protege also wasn't at the level of THOTI, but would curbstomp LT (so much about second to TOAA, while potentially and a fact that he was already surpassed by a being).

And you mention a fraction of BeyonderS power. Did you forget that what Wanda was doing was doing effortlessly?

She stomps them. LT is the only one to stop her.

Xplosive
Destroys them if she chooses. And where they were when she was playing with MU? They were probably getting stomped.

Utrigita
I didn't say re-power it (and a matter of affect, I think Wanda could do with IG what ever she would want to do it). What the BeyonderS did, that doesn't mean anything towards Wanda and wouldn't bother her. Protege also wasn't at the level of THOTI, but would curbstomp LT (so much about second to TOAA, while potentially and a fact that he was already surpassed by a being).

And you mention a fraction of BeyonderS power. Did you forget that what Wanda was doing was doing effortlessly?

She stomps them. LT is the only one to stop her.

So now Wanda can overwrite the effects of LT judgement... This is becoming rather strange... Again have I said that it would? No I haven't what I have done is mentioning what feats a fraction of their power can accomplishe, based on that I don't think Wanda will be capable of producing anything looking like a Stomp towards them, And yet Protege wasn't more powerful then LT then a simple drawing from a amulet could amp him beyond Protege. Furthermore the only we have seen on panel defeat LT is the Heart of the Universe which is the power of God, Protege never directly attacked LT so we have no idea what would have happened had he attacked and lastly it was PIS.

I remember them finding her afterwards, depowered.

Stomps the Beyonders? I disagree I also disagree on that LT is the only one to stop her, Captain Britain with all his nice artifacts could apparently sunder the omniverse and rebuilt it wait that is what Wanda did...

Utrigita
Destroys them if she chooses. And where they were when she was playing with MU? They were probably getting stomped.

The Beyonders?

I believe I have already once mentioned why the Beyonders didn't interact against Wanda, they desire changes to even if they had the power they would in interacting be fighting their own primary goal.

Vaiem
Mad J.

Endrict Nuul
At first when I saw this thread, I thought it was Jamie Madrox AKA Multiple Man and I was like WTF? laughing laughing

Xplosive
So now Wanda can overwrite the effects of LT judgement... This is becoming rather strange... Again have I said that it would? No I haven't what I have done is mentioning what feats a fraction of their power can accomplishe, based on that I don't think Wanda will be capable of producing anything looking like a Stomp towards them, And yet Protege wasn't more powerful then LT then a simple drawing from a amulet could amp him beyond Protege. Furthermore the only we have seen on panel defeat LT is the Heart of the Universe which is the power of God, Protege never directly attacked LT so we have no idea what would have happened had he attacked and lastly it was PIS.

PIS, no, Protege was simply more powerful, like it's destined mortal to become more powerful than LT.
And amulet is not just like that, it taps into infinite essence of Eternity power (and if not for Scathan who contained Protege, I don't think amulet would help him. And he would simply that + power LT had from amulet, he would easily copy it, making himself even more powerful). And Protege was too much for LT+Eternity+Hawkgod and some others.
So he was more than just a tad above LT, he was clearly above him to stomp him along others. LT didn't say for nothing that all realities lies on Protege shoulders. So that means LT knew that Protege can erase them all together and LT knew with all other he wouldn't be able to stop him. So he was pretty much waiting for Protege to send them to oblivion.

Stomps the Beyonders? I disagree I also disagree on that LT is the only one to stop her, Captain Britain with all his nice artifacts could apparently sunder the omniverse and rebuilt it wait that is what Wanda did...

Apparently. Wanda actually did it with ease.

The Beyonders?

I believe I have already once mentioned why the Beyonders didn't interact against Wanda, they desire changes to even if they had the power they would in interacting be fighting their own primary goal.

Where were they, because Wanda destroyed completely whole Omniverse?
They are not LT, they were probably getting stomped.

Utrigita
PIS, no, Protege was simply more powerful, like it's destined mortal to become more powerful than LT.
And amulet is not just like that, it taps into infinite essence of Eternity power (and if not for Scathan who contained Protege, I don't think amulet would help him. And he would simply that + power LT had from amulet, he would easily copy it, making himself even more powerful). And Protege was too much for LT+Eternity+Hawkgod and some others.
So he was more than just a tad above LT, he was clearly above him to stomp him along others. LT didn't say for nothing that all realities lies on Protege shoulders. So that means LT knew that Protege can erase them all together and LT knew with all other he wouldn't be able to stop him. So he was pretty much waiting for Protege to send them to oblivion.

Apparently. Wanda actually did it with ease.

Where were they, because Wanda destroyed completely whole Omniverse?
They are not LT, they were probably getting stomped.

PIS, LT could have removed his ability to copy from a multiverse away and then have arrived. It's funny because Protege already had Eternity power yet LT is capable of amping himself beyond Protege by calling on that very power. Really? all you see is Protege beginning to charge up and then Scathan Blast him from behind the end I don't see any fear from either abstracts nore those "normal heroes" present. You bases this on what? They never battled like LT and Thanos did, you are basing your judgement on the handbook and the supposedly battle, but the very same that places Protege above LT also places LT second only to Toaa. I could be wrong but I don't recall Wanda having been mentioned as being above LT in any handbook...

Merlyn fused the compined power of the omniverse into crystals and could have broken each and every one of them, Captain Britain could have done it but didn't.

They where in their own dimension, the Beyonder Dimension, everything was put back the way it was correct (minus the mutants)? so they are still there most likely observing the changes that Wanda has brought. No they isn't but you don't think that LT can take Wanda either so what is the difference?

Xplosive
PIS, LT could have removed his ability to copy from a multiverse away and then have arrived.

No. Protege was only an early example of what we know will eventually happen. So, nothing weird of him being above LT.

And BeyonderS dimension isn't part of the Omniverse? It's reality part of the omniverse.

No they isn't but you don't think that LT can take Wanda either so what is the difference?

No no, I clearly stated that the LT is the only one to stop her. LT should be able to stop her, I only said I wouldn't be surprised, if Wanda was more powerful, but I still think LT would stop her.

Utrigita
No. Protege was only an early example of what we know will eventually happen. So, nothing weird of him being above LT.

It's weird because we have a handbook that contradict itself, it stats that none except one is above the LT but then later we read that two beings have been above him. Eventually they will all turn into as I think Master has said eternities with their own little universe much like Franklin, but there is one hell of a way from eternity to LT.

And BeyonderS dimension isn't part of the Omniverse? It's reality part of the omniverse.

What? It's a part of the omniverse (more likely Marvel Multiverse) but they still haven't interacted when anything of significent have happened they have simply observed.

No no, I clearly stated that the LT is the only one to stop her. LT should be able to stop her, I only said I wouldn't be surprised, if Wanda was more powerful, but I still think LT would stop her.

Ahh okay my bad then, I'm sorry Xplosive I have misunderstood you then.

Mr Master

Eventually they will all turn into as I think Master has said eternities
with their own little universe much like Franklin,
but there is one hell of a way from eternity to LT.
Actually, every human being will become an infinite Universe,
and all physical laws & conceptualized ideas,
will be at the whim of every individual, within every embodied Universe,
Humanity will become the Alpha & Omega ... which is basically God.

Therefore, the LT & the hierarchy will be insignificant, and frankly obsolete,
and they will vanquish into nothingness, since they'll carry no more purpose.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/759434_2um6.jpg

This is why we see the LT/Eternity and company bowing to the Stranger.

Cause the Stranger was on a mission to usurp Mankind's destiny,
this is what would've happened had he succeeded.

kakuzu
Isn't Mad Jim Jasper the guy who destroyed and entire universe? I think he takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.