The Amazing Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
This is a race against time to cross the finish line...however, it won't be just a race of speed, there will be many challenges throughout the race, and whoever finishes first, wins.

Start

- Race for 100 light years in space

- Race for another 2000 light years underwater. Competitors can come up for breaths if needed.

- Power Jump on land for 1 Light year (no flight allowed)

- Catch three Quicksilver's in a closed football stadium while blindfolded. Striking him down (e.g by energy blast) also completes this task.

- Each competitor than has to defeat Wonder Woman and Gladiator

- Beat Reed Richards in a game of speed chess in which he is blindfolded. Competitors get as many attempts as they want. If unsuccessful after 500 games, they can get a free pass here.

- Solve 100 randomly positioned Rubik's cubes.

- Eat 1000 Big Macs

- Following a design given to them, build a large mansion. Materials are provided. No Super Speed allowed Here.

- Power through, with only physical strength, a large mountain range.

- Break through 100 consecutive walls made of 100m thick titanium-steel alloy. Use any means necessary.

- Pass through 100 consecutive walls made of 100m thick titanium-steel alloy. Use any means necessary.

- Run on solid ground for 100km. No Super Speed Allowed Here.

- Survive against Doomsday for 20 min. The point of this is to weaken the competitors.

- Race for 1 light year in space against being blasted by Black Bolt at 60% power.

Finish
-----------------------------------------------------------

- Competitors have standard gear, and can use them, including for transport unless otherwise stated (e.g running).

Competitors

- Superman
- Martian Manhunter
- Hal Jordan
- Silver Surfer
- Thor
- Lobo
- Captain Marvel
- Captain Atom

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who wins? List the rankings.

CaptainStoic
None finish

Placidity
^ Why not? The race can be as long as it takes.

Priest
3 would be difficult for all of them.

kakuzu
None of anybody over there could do Three so they technically all loose.

I'm going to exclude three however and say the Winner is Silver Surfer. He can pwn Gladiator and Wonder woman, and easily last against Doomsday for 20 minutes. With his telepathy I think he could probably beat Reeds. He can eat however much he wants but he doesn't need to eat.

Catching three quick silvers is something he could pull off with ease.
Plus he is the fastest out of every one up there.

The Second would be Thor. Hear me out here. He has shown to go at speeds three times the speed of light. So in terms of speed he has it. Iin terms of beating Gladiator he's done it. Wonder woman he can do it. Doomsday easy. He's fought mangog lol. You beat him you can beat Doomsday.

Catching three quicksilvers I don't think that would be easy for him fro a distance. Upclose yes from a distance no. However he's been seen to throw his hammer and let it catch his foes for him.

Third I give it to MM. He could do everything else but last against Doomsday. We have all seen what he would do.

Placidity
When I say power jump, I mean make as many consecutive jumps as needed to cover a light year.

Ok heres what I think:

-------------------------------------

Race for 100 light years in space

* Surfer. Ahead by minutes or maybe hours. Everyone else is still in a pack I would imagine.

- Race for another 2000 light years underwater. Competitors can come up for breaths if needed.

* 2000 light years is a lot, whoever is fastest underwater would get quite a lead. Not sure about this one. Lets just say they are even now. With Lobo and Thor trailing behind slightly.

- Power Jump on land for 1 Light year (no flight allowed)

* Strongest person would take this, and I think it won't be surfer, so the others might catch up. Probably Superman will take the lead here. Surfer will drop behind. Dunno how well Hal would do here. Lets pretend he doesn't lose by 10 years lol.

Lets say, Superman, Martian and Lobo lead. The rest aren't far behind, with Hal trailing.

- Catch three Quicksilver's in a closed football stadium while blindfolded. Striking him down (e.g by energy blast) also completes this task.

* Anyone can do this, so not sure who would do it the fastest. Maybe Martian. Rankings around the same as last challenge.

- Each competitor than has to defeat Wonder Woman and Gladiator

* Anyone can do this too, but maybe Surfer can do it the quickest. Surfer might reclaim his lead here.

- Beat Reed Richards in a game of speed chess in which he is blindfolded. Competitors get as many attempts as they want. If unsuccessful after 500 games, they can get a free pass here.

* Not sure, Martian and Surfer get a considerable lead here. The rest trail, Hal still behind.

- Solve 100 randomly positioned Rubik's cubes.

* A measure of intelligence and super speed. Same as last.

- Eat 1000 Big Macs

* I reckon Superman or Lobo for this one lol. Maybe Supes and Lobo lead now, the rest now in a tight pack.

- Following a design given to them, build a large mansion. Materials are provided. No Super Speed allowed Here.

* Hal Jordan with his ring would have a massive advantage, he will defintitely catch up here, since it takes awhile to build a mansion witout superspeed.

- Power through, with only physical strength, a large mountain range.

* Probably Lobo, but tight pack now.

- Break through 100 consecutive walls made of 100m thick titanium-steel alloy. Use any means necessary.

* Martian and Surfer can phase through. Others can use energy blasts to get through quickly. Lobo will have to punch his way through again, slowing down.

- Pass through 100 consecutive walls made of 100m thick titanium-steel alloy. Use any means necessary.

* Same deal, Martian and Surfer phase.

- Run on solid ground for 100km. No Super Speed Allowed Here.

* Anyone could take this one. Maybe Martian could shape his legs much longer, he could get an advantage.

- Survive against Doomsday for 20 min. The point of this is to weaken the competitors.

* Surviving won't be too hard for any one of them I don't think. Just try to evade DD for 20 min. Surfer and others might even kick his ass.

- Race for 1 light year in space against being blasted by Black Bolt at 60% power.

* Feat of speed and durability really. Probably Surfer.

Obviously there's no way to work out *exactly* the rankings, but...IMO

1. Surfer
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Up for Grabs, Probably not Thor or Hal.

kakuzu
In terms of strongest then for doing the light year jump it would be Surfer. However in Marvel unless your Hulk your not jumping anywere. So for Jumping Superman takes that. In terms of Strongest I'd give it to Surfer and Thor.

I think Surfer can pretty much take this race. He is the only person here to have flown hundreds of times the speed of light. Gladiator did to but he's not compete ting.

skygunner41
Superman.

psycho gundam
surfer can just molecular rearrange the burgers into vapor and then take them in that way.

and catching quicksilver is easy when you can release an omni-directional energy pulse.

Enyalus
1. Silver Surfer.
2. Martian Manhunter.
3. Superman.

Bouboumaster
Surfer, and the looser is Hal

rougeredmage
Thor uses his timetravel abilities to reach the end before everybodie else does.

AlmightyKfish
1. Surfer
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Up for grabs, but by the time everyone else fails at beating Reed at chess MM and Surfer have finished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.