SENTRY & THOR vs ONSLAUGHT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
i just finished looking at the sentry respect thread......wow!

i wonder if he was present during the onslaught fiasco, would he have taken the burden of the load by himself and went 1 on 1 with the creature.

and just for kicks, lets throw in the son of odin.

-fight one is against onslaught with xavier within.

-2 is with franklin & xavier

-nate & franklin (plus ethereal form)

Starscream M
onslaught 10/10

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
onslaught 10/10

thumb up

OS already beat the Avengers, FF, X-men, Dr Strange with Thor on their side all at the same time. Sentry wont make much off a difference here.

Harbinger
Onslaught in every scenario.

Aster Phoenix
Onslaught in a stomp.

Dark-Jaxx
WTF? Weren't you banned? no expression

Anyway, Onslaught wins.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
WTF? Weren't you banned? no expression

Anyway, Onslaught wins.

Temp banned. Don't worry I'll be gone soon enough.

kakuzu
Senrty and Thor vs Onslaught... Thor alone could do it. Not from that saga however. Regular Thor would be able to go into warriors rage and just pumel him. That other Thor was said to be to human.

Sentry what can he do?? Its basically like Superman vs Doomsday. What can he do??

Depending on which version of Thor Onslaught wins this.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by kakuzu
Senrty and Thor vs Onslaught... Thor alone could do it. Not from that saga however. Regular Thor would be able to go into warriors rage and just pumel him. That other Thor was said to be to human.

Sentry what can he do?? Its basically like Superman vs Doomsday. What can he do??

Depending on which version of Thor Onslaught wins this.

onslaught had no physical body to "pummel." It's a psionic entity with armor around it.

Sentry and Thor lose HARD here.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Space M ummy
onslaught had no physical body to "pummel." It's a psionic entity with armor around it.

Sentry and Thor lose HARD here.

I though we all went over that in the SMP/SBP vs OS thread???

Mighty Saxon
yea onlaught would win in energy form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.