Luminaya vs. Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jbill311
Luminaya vs Darth Zannah at her peak (that we have been shown)

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All Out

DarkSerpent
Lumiya

SIDIOUS 66
Hard to tell. Lumiya is pretty bad with the lightwhip.

SIDIOUS 66
I have a question. Do you mean Lumiya or Luminara?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I have a question. Do you mean Lumiya or Luminara? I know...

Jbill311
This is really embarrassing. I meant Lumiya, Jacen's Sith teacher. I only just realized that I've been reading that name wrong for the entire series.

DarkSerpent
The one that did this http://www.demotivationalpics.com/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=61 to a guy wins.

Enyalus
1. Sabers (Lightwhip) - Lumiya, 8/10.
2. Force - Zannah, 8/10.
3. All Out - Lumiya, 6.5/10.

And, no biggie, Jbill...happens to me often. I just kinda blow through the names and make up whatever sounds easiest.

Jbill311
Yeah, but in a thread title? Anyway:

I think that Lumiya has a chance to take the Force battle as well. Her Force illusions were enough to challenge Padawan Ben and Nelani- a full Jedi- while she was trying to convert Jacen to a Sith. She also has Mara Jade duel a shadow version of her son, while he faces a duplicate of her. While it does not apply directly to combat, it should also be remembered that she has advanced mastery over the Healing Trance, and has received rather extensive training from Darth Vader.

Enyalus
Bane > Vader.

For serious.

Jbill311
I just don't know how to respond to that. Do I laugh? Cry? PM Gideon, Lightsnake and Taven so we can have an epic flame/quote war?

It's times like this that I wish that I had toes made of broccoli.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20040515

DarkSerpent
Lumiya is the chick with the tatoo
http://www.demotivationalpics.com/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=171

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Jbill311
Yeah, but in a thread title? Anyway:

I think that Lumiya has a chance to take the Force battle as well. Her Force illusions were enough to challenge Padawan Ben and Nelani- a full Jedi- while she was trying to convert Jacen to a Sith. She also has Mara Jade duel a shadow version of her son, while he faces a duplicate of her. While it does not apply directly to combat, it should also be remembered that she has advanced mastery over the Healing Trance, and has received rather extensive training from Darth Vader.

Don't forget, she does the same thing to Luke and Jacen with the force ghosts.

DarkSerpent
yup.

Darth Truculent
Are people forgetting that Zannah knew Sith Sorcery?

Lord Lucien
Are you forgetting that simply knowing Sith sorcery doesn't make you a powerful combatant? And Necromancy is immoral.

kotorfan
well they are sith so they don't have morals

except some were. like bane left caleb alive.

DarthCuddles
zannah also made that one guy go crazy and made all the jedi that came to round up bane think that the one guy (cant remember his name) was the sith lord that the jedi had been called about

Red Nemesis
Yeah, that's kind of what she does.

This isn't a Feat because she didn't directly affect the Jedi. She did not exert any control over them, she just tricked them. It doesn't show her force mastery or combat prowess.

Darth Exodus
I think he was still talking on the moral question.

kotorfan
actually bane only had morals to a certain extent.
like he kept caleb alive because he might have needed him again and there was no need to kill caleb.

It seems to me that Zannah doesn't understand this lesson as well as Bane does.

well then back to my essay.. An essay a day keeps my teachers away. lol

Lethal Rogue
Luminara or Lumiya?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Jbill311
This is really embarrassing. I meant Lumiya, Jacen's Sith teacher. I only just realized that I've been reading that name wrong for the entire series.

Way to read the thread before you post.

Edit: I'm still touchy about this particular mistake.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

lol

Lethal Rogue

Do you think i am going to waste 10 of my precious seconds to look at the rest of the thread? Well no, I'm not, because i am too cool for that. cool

Red Nemesis
So, you are both incompetent and ignorant. Good to know.

Lethal Rogue
no need for the insults buddy.

Red Nemesis
I'm not his buddy, guys.

But srsly. Luminaya is mine. I invented it.

mattatom
I'm not his buddy, guys.

But srsly. Luminaya is mine. I invented it.
Resurrection
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3570/fail10rc1.jpg

darth dread
I think luminya would be able to over power her with the Force and out dual her any day of the week

unless Zannah is able to get Lumiya to talk with her long enough to do a spell which i think wouldnt happen because Lumiya is smart enough to think something was up

Slash_KMC
I can't believe Enyalus has made 16814 posts...

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I can't believe Enyalus has made 16814 posts...
I can't believe it's not butter!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
I can't believe it's not butter!

Quickly, edit, it's not Griffon but Griffin.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Quickly, edit, it's not Griffon but Griffin. I DID NOTHING. thx.

Darth_Glentract
Zannah's style might give her enough of an advantage to defeat Lumiya. Of course, Lumiya has a crazy style too. Zannah has greater raw Force power I think, but as of yet, Lumiya's experience wins out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.