Alice vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
RE Extinction Alice vs. X3 Wolverine.

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
where are they fighting?

weapons?

Placidity
Haven't seen Extinction. What abilities does she have? Is she just peak human?

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much, with telekinesis.

Placidity
^ Okay. If she is just Peak human, she ain't going to cut it against Wolverine. He'll even be more badass in X-men Origins. Now this is just based on the character I've seen in RE 1 and 2.

Like I said, haven't seen RE3 and her TK, so I can't really comment...but I would say it all depends on the level of her TK.

Rogue Jedi
Well, she is probably a bit more than peak human. Youtube it and see.

Rogue Jedi
Here ya go

O1kjIVt8pzc

Placidity
Hey thanks, but I'm on a very slow connection + crap computer without flash installed lol.

Rogue Jedi
Well she displays telekinesis of such power it'd toss Wolvie around like a rag doll.

Placidity
Hm, I guess this is obviously a mismatch then.

Rogue Jedi
IMO I mean. She kills a guy simply by looking into the camera he was surveilling her with in part two, remember? Plus she is faster than Wolvie.

Pyron_Knight
I never could tell exactly how fast Alice was.

As for her TK, remember Wolverine has been chucked across a forest by Magneto and wasn't seriously hurt. Alice's TK tires her out to the point of collapse so it's not the ideal attack while Wolverine can get up and counter.

As for weapons, Alice gets those knives things she had when she fought the zombies. Location is the area Lady Deathstrike and Wolverine fougth in in X2.

Rogue Jedi
Alice is faster than Wolvie, the Vegas fight scene is proof of that, she is also more agile. True about her TK though.

NonSensi-Klown
Wolverine wins by simply outlasting her.

Dark-Jaxx
Wolverine wins because the RE movies are utter shit.

NonSensi-Klown
I thought the second one was pretty good.

Though that might just be because I thought the chick that played Jill Valentine looked hot in those shorts.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I thought the second one was pretty good.

Though that might just be because I thought the chick that played Jill Valentine looked hot in those shorts. That and the fact that we saw Jovovich's three inch long(yet strangely sexy) nipples and even some bush if you pause at the right time when she falls out of the tank.

...Yes, I really am that sad. no expression

Rogue Jedi
You guys forget that Wolvie got pwned by Mystique, and she is similar to Alice in every aspect. Speed, agility and strength.

Master Crimzon
When did Wolvie get pwned by Mystique, exactly? Don't you mean Lady Deathstrike? (And he ended up beating her)

Rogue Jedi
In the first X Men movie, their first fight, remember? He couldnt touch her. He ended up stabbing her when she was disguised as Storm, but that wasnt really a fight.

Master Crimzon
Remember the fact that Mystique didn't entirely outclass Wolverine; she was close to being cut at least once. Remember that she ran away, too, and tried to kill him with trickery. If she could kill him in a direct fight, she would have; she didn't.

BruceSkywalker
Alice v. Logan, hmmmmm....

Logan after a while

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Remember the fact that Mystique didn't entirely outclass Wolverine; she was close to being cut at least once. Remember that she ran away, too, and tried to kill him with trickery. If she could kill him in a direct fight, she would have; she didn't. Close? you mean when Logan cut through the chain link fence? Close doesnt count, man. And she didnt run away, she beat his ass and disengaged, big difference. Logan would surely outlast her in a drawn out duel, before she could kill him, but I am merely using her as an example of what Alice can do. Plus Alice has her two blades. AND telekinesis.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, but her boobs are smaller than Mystique's and she isn't naked.

And what with Logan being a testosterone monster, come on, you know that played a factor in their fight. 131

Rogue Jedi
I am a bit confused. In RE2, when she looks into the camera and kills the security guard, was that TK?

NonSensi-Klown
Yes.

Rogue Jedi
Well, she didnt look too tired after that, now did she?

Pyron_Knight
Well that was probably a "simpler" use of her TK.
She probably just popped some blood vessels in the guy's brain while in Extinction she was manipulating fire and pushing Tyrants through walls and whatnot.

Rogue Jedi
Well, seems that if she can kill the guard that way, she can kill Wolvie that way.

dadudemon
I'd have to say that Alice wins. It's hard to decide because Logan's healing powers are pretty good in X-Men.

Alice's powers are pretty far out there. Not as pwning as Phoenix's, but a different type. Alice's powers seem to be of a different flavor of TK.

And, yes, Alice is WAAAAY above peak human. She is absurdly strong and has healing abilities too. Based on her fighting, I don't think Wolverine would be able to touch her. And I'd say that she'd outlast him because of her abilities. Wolverine would eventually get tired so unless Alice just spams TK, she last for quite a while. (She's been absurdly amped with the T-Virus on an entirely different level of anything else in the series.)

And, yes, those three inch nipples are nice.

Rogue Jedi
As far as I know, Logans brain /heart arent made of adamantium.

Dark-Jaxx
Alice can probably knock him out. He wasn't immune to it in the movies, or even in the comics for that matter.

Rogue Jedi
Use TK to crush his heart, crush his brain, all over for Wolvie?

dadudemon
I see where you are going with this, RJ. She'd have to rip his heart and brain out, or else he could just heal it. Didn't Wolverine heal from just bones, though? If it is just until Knock-out, she wins with ease.

Rogue Jedi
If she crushed his brain, that raises another question, would he be able to heal it? Or his heart for that matter?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If she crushed his brain, that raises another question, would he be able to heal it? Or his heart for that matter?

Yes, because he pushed a bullet out of his head in the movie. I'm not sure if his cranium, in the movie, was Ads or not; but the bullet certainly went pretty far in there and was pushed right back out. We can only assume it effed up his brain a bit, and he healed it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, because he pushed a bullet out of his head in the movie. I'm not sure if his cranium, in the movie, was Ads or not; but the bullet certainly went pretty far in there and was pushed right back out. We can only assume it effed up his brain a bit, and he healed it. I am pretty sure that bullet didnt penetrate his skull.

dadudemon
I am pretty sure that bullet didnt penetrate his skull.

The forehead's skin and muscle isn't very deep. The bullet complete disappeared into his skull. It spit it back out. The bullet was still quite deep. If it had stopped right on his forehead instead of going into his brain, it would have just splintered/peeled all over underneath the skin.

Rogue Jedi
So cop's standard sidearm pierced adamantium, tha hardest substance on the Earth?

Robtard
It did not, it cut into his skin and then flattened in itself when it hit his adamantium covered skull. After the bullet is pushed out by the healing flesh, you see a quick glimpse of his skull; there isn't a mark on the surface. DDM just needs to STFU.

Rogue Jedi
Hostile much?

Even if it did hit the brain, which it did not, I doubt it could cause as much damage as Alice's TK.

Robtard
Hostile much?

Even if it did hit the brain, which it did not, I doubt it could cause as much damage as Alice's TK.

What?

It didn't hit his brain, adamantium is nigh indestructible.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
What?

It didn't hit his brain, adamantium is nigh indestructible. yes, I know, I was merely saying IF it did, which it didn't. I was trying to signify how much more damage Alice's TK can do to Wolvie's brain than a bullet could.

Robtard
yes, I know, I was merely saying IF it did, which it didn't. I was trying to signify how much more damage Alice's TK can do to Wolvie's brain than a bullet could.

Telekinesis is the ability to move shit without physically touching it, what is she going to do to his brain, that happens to be encased in an adamantium coated shell? Maybe give him a migraine ftw?

Rogue Jedi
Telekinesis is the ability to move shit without physically touching it, what is she going to do to his brain, that happens to be encased in an adamantium coated shell? Maybe give him a migraine ftw? We were talking about in RE2 when she ****ed up that guard merely by looking at the security camera.

Robtard
We were talking about in RE2 when she ****ed up that guard merely by looking at the security camera.

That doesn't sound like telekenesis then, more like some pirated Vader-Force shit. You'd still have to factor in Logan's kick-ass healing factor, it might be enough to keep him going.

Rogue Jedi
That doesn't sound like telekenesis then, more like some pirated Vader-Force shit. You'd still have to factor in Logan's kick-ass healing factor, it might be enough to keep him going. Sucks that they didnt elaborate what the hell that was, man.

If she uses that on Wolvie, and I am betting that he would be helpless, even if only for a few moments, what's to stop her from stabbing him over and over until he bleeds out?

Robtard
Sucks that they didnt elaborate what the hell that was, man.

If she uses that on Wolvie, and I am betting that he would be helpless, even if only for a few moments, what's to stop her from stabbing him over and over until he bleeds out?

I don't really remember it, as the Rez movies sucked.

Unless he's out long enough for her to remove massive amounts of tissue and do so quickly, he's not going to bleed out from some stab wounds. He took all six of his claws through the chest in X1, all it did was put him on his knees for a few seconds.

Rogue Jedi
I don't really remember it, as the Rez movies sucked.

Unless he's out long enough for her to remove massive amounts of tissue and do so quickly, he's not going to bleed out from some stab wounds. He took all six of his claws through the chest in X1, all it did was put him on his knees for a few seconds. Well, as he is fighting Deathstrike, she is stabbing him over and over, and he is visibly weakened by it, and he is bleeding profusely. If Alice renders him temporarily to his knees, then rushes in and stab stab stabs him over and over and over with her much bigger blades, who's to say what will happen to him?

I wonder if, as Logan loses blood, is it automatically reproduced? Like is it POSSIBLE for him to bleed out?

dadudemon
It did not, it cut into his skin and then flattened in itself when it hit his adamantium covered skull. After the bullet is pushed out by the healing flesh, you see a quick glimpse of his skull; there isn't a mark on the surface. DDM just needs to STFU.

I watched the movie. Wolverine, in the movie, does not have half an inch of forehead tissue. The bullet didn't flatten out very much. When his head spit out the bullet, it was still fairly long for having just collided with his adamantium skull at 1000fps. The bullet would have shattered so violently that pieces would have exited out of the sides of his skull and some would have bounced right out from the entry point. (picture what water would do when it burst while falling down on a smooth sphere.)

Now why did it knock him out for so long?

I chalk it up as a mistake from the movie makers or....they simply didn't think about him having an adamantium skull. I seem to remember glistening in the wound...but I haven't seen the movie in ...maybe 5 years? The last time I saw was at the theater when it came out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched the movie. Wolverine, in the movie, does not have half an inch of forehead tissue. The bullet didn't flatten out very much. When his head spit out the bullet, it was still fairly long for having just collided with his adamantium skull at 1000fps. The bullet would have shattered so violently that pieces would have exited out of the sides of his skull and some would have bounced right out from the entry point. (picture what water would do when it burst while falling down on a smooth sphere.)

Now why did it knock him out for so long?

I chalk it up as a mistake from the movie makers or....they simply didn't think about him having an adamantium skull. I seem to remember glistening in the wound...but I haven't seen the movie in ...maybe 5 years? The last time I saw was at the theater when it came out. A bullet slamming into ones skull would at the very least cause a severe concussion. I'd say Wolvie recovered pretty quick.

dadudemon
A bullet slamming into ones skull would at the very least cause a severe concussion. I'd say Wolvie recovered pretty quick.

True..

Wait a minute, are you speaking from experience. Are you bustin' caps?

Rogue Jedi
straight up bustin yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.