Ethnic origins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
My ethnic origin is part American, Polish, Mexican, Filipino, and Chinese.

Rogue Jedi
german, french, irish and cherokee.

guy222
filipino, black, american indian, and jewish

Scythe
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
My ethnic origin is part American, Polish, Mexican, Filipino, and Chinese. My, my you ask too many questions. pretty soon you'll have all the stupid people's information you need.

Rogue Jedi
I just realized dude said "American"....Indian?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Scythe
My, my you ask too many questions. pretty soon you'll have all the stupid people's information you need.
Nah.
This is just part of my plan to take over teh whole worldz!11

Scythe
Nah.
This is just part of my plan to take over teh whole worldz!11 Yeah, goodluck with your delusions of granduer...

Rogue Jedi
He's Corellian?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He's Corellian?
Well, you're German and French.
Nuff said.

Rogue Jedi
And Irish/Cherokee. yes

occultdestroyer
And Irish/Cherokee. yes
Just how dumb can you be??

Rogue Jedi
Just how dumb can you be?? Well, I could say I am worth 3 million bucks and that I have vacation homes in Bora Bora, Maui and France, THATS pretty dumb.

occultdestroyer
Well, you're German and French.
Nuff said.
These are the two MOST RETARDED ethnic groups in the planet.
The French are practically aliens.
The Germans are incest-loving creatures that give birth to retarded children.

Rogue Jedi
German retards? haermm I am 1/8 retard!!! eek!

occultdestroyer
Well, I could say I am worth 3 million bucks and that I have vacation homes in Bora Bora, Maui and France, THATS pretty dumb.
The real estate properties my parents own are estimated $3.8m.
But they are named after me.

aweyes

Impediment
Irish/German.

The Grey Fox
English mostly. But also Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, and Polish.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
English mostly. But also Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, and Polish.

oh

jadeily
Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Thailand, Vietnamese, American, Canadian and little English. laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by The Pict
oh I'm Walshy's cousin, didn't you know?

~Wålshy~
100% welsh cool

and maybe irish somewhere down the line, going by my surname. awehuhs

The Pict
100% Scottish

I'm Walshy's cousin, didn't you know?

Nope, no one tells me anything any more.

The Grey Fox
100% Scottish

Nope, no one tells me anything any more. "Nobody tells me nothing"

Also, I always thought it was cool to be 100% of one race mmm

The Pict
"Nobody tells me nothing"

Also, I always thought it was cool to be 100% of one race mmm

Why would they tell you nothing? hmm

Just the way it worked out srug

Though I think my great-grandmother was born in England.

The Grey Fox
Why would they tell you nothing? hmm

Just the way it worked out srug

Though I think my great-grandmother was born in England. It's a Hot Fuzz quote awehuhs

I need to find out exactly where my Scottish blood is from in Scotland, cause my Grandad was almost full Scottish.

Because I can
Maltese, Aussie, Egyptian annnddd pommy no expression

The Pict
It's a Hot Fuzz quote awehuhs

I need to find out exactly where my Scottish blood is from in Scotland, cause my Grandad was almost full Scottish.

Oh embarrasment Didn't remember it.

Yeah find out, it might be Edinburgh, because there's someone up here who looks a lot like you.

The Grey Fox
Oh embarrasment Didn't remember it.

Yeah find out, it might be Edinburgh, because there's someone up here who looks a lot like you. There is? mmm I'll have to ask my grandma next time I speak to her. Remind me some time in the future cause I'll probably end up forgetting to ask her aweherm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by guy222
filipino, black, american indian, and jewish

Rogue Jedi
The real estate properties my parents own are estimated $3.8m.
But they are named after me.

aweyes Dood gimmee a job haermm

Naz
French (like 60%) then a little bit of German, Dutch, Sicilian, Native American

Rogue Jedi
Germans arent retards...........shaddap.

Impediment
Jawol.

Selphie
Hispanic (Salvadoran) and Czech

Ahsoka Tano
Irish, German, English, Spear Chucker.

Rogue Jedi
spear chunker haermm

Ahsoka Tano
spear chunker haermm

It's 'chucker'.

Because I can
chunker sounds better

Rogue Jedi
same shit.

gefallen_engel
chunker laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
porch monkey 4 life yes

Peach
Irish, Swedish, German, and Czech.

Mostly Irish, though. We have tons of immigration records from ancestors moving to the US, it's really neat.

ScarletSpeed
Half Scottish, Quarter Italian and Quarter Irish

or somethin like that.

Ripper Jacc

I never thought I'd say this, but... Profiled...

Strangelove
German, Irish, Polish, British

Mairuzu
Hispanic

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
I never thought I'd say this, but... Profiled... big grin

Davehead
Am I the only one not Irish on here? I guess they must've got around...

I'm part English, Scottish, German (from a part of Germany that is now part of Poland), Greek (with roots in Ancient Rome, which is why none of that side looks true Greek), and Syrian. I think I'm like a step-relative or something to Laskarina Bouboulina. Haha... boobalina...

Slay
You're all idiots. Why do Americans always have to be different? Who gives a **** whether your grandfather came from Poland (his father originating from Bhutan, though), then ****ed an Irish/ German/ Italian woman, which resulted in you telling people at various cocktail parties that you're Polish/ Bhutanese/ Irish/ German/ Italian, while you were born in Abe Lincoln General Hospital in Harringtown Town, Wyoming.

Rogue Jedi
Some people are proud of their ethnicity, maybe?

Slay
Some people are proud of their ethnicity, maybe?
Why though? You aren't German. You great grandfather (or whatever) was. You're most likely born in America, which makes you an American. And don't give me that ''There aren't any real Americans, well, except for the indians, maybe''-bullshit, because that's completely irrelevant in 2008. Going by that logic, there aren't any real Germans either. Or real Englishmen. Or real Swedes, etc.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Slay
Why though? You aren't German. You great grandfather (or whatever) was. You're most likely born in America, which makes you an American. And don't give me that ''There aren't any real Americans, well, except for the indians, maybe''-bullshit, because that's completely irrelevant in 2008. Going by that logic, there aren't any real Germans either. Or real Englishmen. Or real Swedes, etc. The thread is called "ethnic origins", not "where are you from", you realise that? It's a thread about where your family originated from.

Mairuzu
The thread is called "ethnic origins", not "where are you from", you realise that? It's a thread about where your family originated from. lol, hence the "origins"

Slay
The thread is called "ethnic origins", not "where are you from", you realise that? It's a thread about where your family originated from.
That has very little to do with my post. My initial question is why you should care about that? People saying ''I'm Italian'' or ''I'm Irish'', while they and their parents were born in America. Seems like a silly thing to do, doesn't it?

Also, best read my first post.

The Grey Fox
That has very little to do with my post. My initial question is why you should care about that? People saying ''I'm Italian'' or ''I'm Irish'', while they and their parents were born in America. Seems like a silly thing to do, doesn't it?

Also, best read my first post. Danving around in your dressing gown with boxers on your head and wearing diving goggles sounds silly too, but I still did it. Each to their own.

Rogue Jedi
Why though? You aren't German. You great grandfather (or whatever) was. You're most likely born in America, which makes you an American. And don't give me that ''There aren't any real Americans, well, except for the indians, maybe''-bullshit, because that's completely irrelevant in 2008. Going by that logic, there aren't any real Germans either. Or real Englishmen. Or real Swedes, etc. Dont get me wrong, I aint one of these people who take pride in their ancestors being from a certain country, just saying some people are really into that shit.

My grandma took great pride in being french, thats her business. The only part of my ethnicity I am interested in is the slight bit of Cherokee I have in me, I'd love to one day do an extensive family tree and find out more about the indian in me, find out who I am related to down the line, like if he/she was a medicine man, a holy man, etc; Being a direct descendant of Andrew Jackson interests me not, he was a bit of an idiot......wait a minute..... shifty

As far as the whole ''There aren't any real Americans, well, except for the indians, maybe'', I agree with that, it's all about where you came from, where your parents/grandparents/great grandparents/whatever immigrated from. But then you gotta think about maybe some indians immigrated from somewhere else, maybe they arent 100% indian, maybe this maybe that.......

It's all too much haermm...**** it, I am American. big grin

Slay
Danving around in your dressing gown with boxers on your head and wearing diving goggles sounds silly too, but I still did it. Each to their own.
Your point though? I haven't actually said ''You're being silly for caring about your ethnic origins, STOP DOING IT.'', what I said was ''You're being silly for caring about your ethnic origins''. I think we've been over me not having to specify that I'm actually giving my opinion on the topics I post on.

The Grey Fox
Your point though? I haven't actually said ''You're being silly for caring about your ethnic origins, STOP DOING IT.'', what I said was ''You're being silly for caring about your ethnic origins''. I think we've been over me not having to specify that I'm actually giving my opinion on the topics I post on. I see your point awebrow

Slay
I see your point awebrow
Good.

Rogue Jedi
Danving around in your dressing gown with boxers on your head and wearing diving goggles sounds silly too, but I still did it. Each to their own. wait what? haermm

Disturbed Angel
Isn't there already a thread on this? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.