So I was really drunk last night...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
...at my mate from works house. I had work the next day so I didn't plan on staying too late, but I did plan on drinking all the beer and Buckfast I bought. I can't really remember that much, just random parts of the night, I do remember telling my mate to phone me a taxi home, and I remember getting in the taxi, but I don't remember getting home...I woke up in the morning rough as a badgers arse and got dressed and went to work,

came home and my Mum says I was sitting outside the house in my boxers confused

I don't remember that at all no expression

FoxMeister
Would be 10 times worse if you were Scotti- ahhhhh awehuhs

Phucked Up
"So I was really drunk last night..."

What else is new?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up
"So I was really drunk last night..."

What else is new?

the whole sitting outside half naked...wait, I guess you're right.

chillybanana
I guess you forgot the part when I sexually abused you? THAT was why you were outside in your boxers.

BruceSkywalker
Liam, how many times do I have to tell you to put down that bottle... big grin stick out tongue laughing laughing

Glad your fine though

DeathKap
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
...at my mate from works house. I had work the next day so I didn't plan on staying too late, but I did plan on drinking all the beer and Buckfast I bought. I can't really remember that much, just random parts of the night, I do remember telling my mate to phone me a taxi home, and I remember getting in the taxi, but I don't remember getting home...I woke up in the morning rough as a badgers arse and got dressed and went to work,

came home and my Mum says I was sitting outside the house in my boxers confused

I don't remember that at all no expression laughing

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
and also because I didn't have time to go for a shower, I just smelt like booze all day in work, I also had dirt on my legs, and had no idea how it got there. I know now that it was probably the halfnaked stairsitting.

WrathfulDwarf
Good times...

Rogue Jedi
JJ Evans haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.