Galen Marek vs ROTS Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
1.sabers
2.force
3.all out

setting on board the invisible hand where Palpatine is at the beginning of ROTS.

Faunus
Obi-Wan, Galen, Galen.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Faunus
Obi-Wan, Galen, Galen.

Faunus
That could be a song...

Enyalus
Yeah. Like, an Irish folk song. Or poka.

NonSensi-Klown
Obi-Wan, Galen, Galen.

truejedi
Obi-Wan, Galen, Obi-Wan

Tangible God
Originally posted by truejedi
Obi-Wan, Galen, Obi-Wan Just had to stand out, huh?

Man of Christ
lol obi wan would beat him in swords cuz obi wan is calm and stays in the eye of the storm and is the man lol

galen can do some pretty sick things with the force and aside from force push we dont see obi wan doing much to resist a well placed force attack so i'd say on raw force abilities marek takes it

the all out could go either way,, if obi wan can get marek to be stupid and male a mistake ala rots anakin then obi wan could win but if marek just stays focused he might be able to wear down obi wan then batter him so my assesment is as follows

sabers obi wan 8/10
force marek 8/10
all out 5/10

truejedi
Originally posted by Tangible God
Just had to stand out, huh?

naw, just obi-wan fanboy all the way cool

Null ARC Avis
Marek. He beat Darth Vader. Nuff said. No, in lightsabers, obi wan can take it, just becasue Galen never demonstrated any remarkable saber prowess. Other than that? Starkiller ftw.

Lord Knightfa11
obi wan, obi wan, quinlan vos No, *I* had to stand out.

Faunus
Originally posted by Man of Christ

sabers obi wan 8/10
force marek 8/10
all out 5/10 How is Obi-Wan going to win a Force-contest?

truejedi
How is Obi-Wan going to win a Force-contest?

he has him losing the force contest faunus..

Faunus
He gave Galen an 8/10, which means Kenobi somehow still takes a 2/10.

Lord Knightfa11
cause obi wan is a jedi! dat's why.

SIDIOUS 66
Galen has too much raw power than Obi Wan.

Gideon
He gave Galen an 8/10, which means Kenobi somehow still takes a 2/10.

Obi-Wan blocked a Force push from Lord Vader "in teh prime." So, clearly, he'd tool Marek.

Faunus
*takes seriously*

You're retarded.

Btw, Mohinder is badass. He goes from being the Indian guy on a superhero show - without powers - to figuring out what his obnoxiously smart father could not, gaining superstrength, and f*cking the hottest girl on the show in a matter of hours.

Sylar was cool. Mrs. Petrelli is scary. Claire's all stupid again. Peter, Nikki (srsly, get around more?), Matt, and Nathan are like WTF?! Hiro's still Hiro (woot).

But I need to know where the Haitian is.

Gideon
That was Mohinder's singular badass moment, Faunus. Otherwise, he's a book-smart guy who has no medium to apply his brainpower to anything but his genetics book. He, like Peter, make one **** up after another. It's obscene. Peter is a moron, the biggest moron. His mother might be a *****, but she's smart, he's not. How he got such a fanbase is truly beyond me.

HRG ****ing owns that show, hands down.

Faunus
Well, duh. That's why I said "Mohinder is badass" and followed it up with the three instances that demonstrate his temporary badassery, culminating in the layage of Dania Ramirez. Even my aunt made fun of him for making so many f*ck-ups throughout the show.

Sylar: "Hey, I'm... uh... Brian! I want to help you find the superheroes so I can eat their -- um, y'know, talk!"
Mohinder: "Lol, hey man! Let's go look for teh superpowrz!"
- Multiple dead people later -
Mohinder: "Whyz everyone dead?!"
Sylar: "LOL I KILLED THEM! But I also killed my mommy..." *sniff*
Mohinder: WUT?!
Sylar: "Yeah."
Mohinder: "F*ck. Dammit, u killed my father!"
Sylar: "Yeah."
Mohinder: "Hey, you're like, unconscious. I could totally shoot u now. But I won't."
Sylar: "LOl, u stupid." *proceeds to nearly wipe out Manhattan*

Also, how would NYC getting nuked destroy the world? And who's HRG?

Lightsnake
Faunus, you watch Heroes?

Gideon
Faunus, HRG is the common fanname of MR. NOAH BENNET.

Faunus
I never watched the show regularly; I caught the first two seasons online in May and June. And July.

But it's not even close to my favorite show. House is better. So is Lost. So is CSI. And Supernatural usually makes infinitely more sense as far as motives and sensible writing go, and the actors fit into their roles at least as well as any of the Heroes cast, although Sylar and Hiro are incredible.

Lightsnake
You watch Supernatural? You WIN AT LIFE.

Btw, check out Dexter

Gideon
I never watched the show regularly; I caught the first two seasons online in May and June. And July.

But it's not even close to my favorite show. House is better. So is Lost. So is CSI. And Supernatural usually makes infinitely more sense as far as motives and sensible writing go, and the actors fit into their roles at least as well as any of the Heroes cast, although Sylar and Hiro are incredible.

No.

Boston Legal > Heroes > Chuck = House = Shark > everything else.

Jbill311
Originally posted by Gideon
No.

Boston Legal > Heroes > Chuck = House = Shark > everything else.

I'd replace Bones with Shark, but everyone keeps telling me that Bones sucks. I really haven't watched much Shark.

Also, Simpsons > Futurama = Boston Legal etc.

Lord Knightfa11
Burn notice>house>monk>all

Gideon
House is good, but it's telling that Boston Legal, while not nearly as popular, has won far more awards in its time. What makes House weaker, in my opinion, is the same reason that Shark is weaker: on Shark, you have James Woods. No ensemble cast, you watch it purely because James Woods is a god, arrogance and ruthlessness personified. Same for House, you watch it only because of Hugh Laurie. The cast, while talented, do not compare to the incredible performances and all star cast of Boston Legal. While Laurie's sarcasm and disregard are just as interesting as that of Woods', James Spader defeats them both by miles in charisma. Alan Shore is the most accomplished television orator I've ever seen.

xxxpoppunker182
the office, chuck, lost, and Dexter is where its at

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.