ROTS Mace vs Galen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
1.sabers
2.force
3.all out

setting geonosian execution arena

Enyalus
Oh, this is pretty good.

1. Sabers, Mace - 9/10.
2. Force, Galen - 9/10.
3. All Out, Mace - 8/10.

I don't think, in an All Out battle, Galen's power in the Force is going to be able to overcome Mace's skill with a blade. Mace does have Force defenses. And Vaapad's superconducting loop. And Shatterpoint.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Enyalus
Oh, this is pretty good.

1. Sabers, Mace - 9/10.
2. Force, Galen - 9/10.
3. All Out, Mace - 8/10.

I don't think, in an All Out battle, Galen's power in the Force is going to be able to overcome Mace's skill with a blade. Mace does have Force defenses. And Vaapad's superconducting loop. And Shatterpoint.

Gideon
Is this Jedi-Galen or crazy Sith-Galen?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
Is this Jedi-Galen or crazy Sith-Galen?

Good question. I was operating under the premise that we were using Dark Side Galen.

Gideon
LOLZ U NO WAT ASUMING MEENS!

Lightsnake
If it's Dark Side Galen, Mace owns him six ways to Sunday...it took all Galen had to beat Shaak Ti and he mainly won by getting very lucky.

xxxpoppunker182
this is Galen at whatever his peak is if that means Galen as a jedi at the end of TFU after beating vader then that is the Galen I'm interested in

Gideon
Then I'm not certain that Vaapad will be effective against him. Not that it matters, because Mace is still a "high end master of multiple forms."

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
LOLZ U NO WAT ASUMING MEENS!

Well, it makes an ass out of you and me. wink

Mace still wins, although it is a bit closer.

Jbill311
Well, it makes an ass out of you and me

I'm egocentric enough to assume that this was aimed at me, since I put that in almost every post for about a month.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Jbill311
Well, it makes an ass out of you and me

I'm egocentric enough to assume that this was aimed at me, since I put that in almost every post for about a month.

It was, you ass.

Jbill311
Notice that I stopped- and that since I don't add much to discussions anyway it doesn't hurt or inconvenience you in the least. If you had to wade through that line every time you wanted to quote me, you might have a reason to be annoyed. We have very little interaction, and most of my posts on here are whispers into the night- which means that you are free (and encouraged) to ignore me to whatever extent you like.

Enyalus
I was joking.

I said 'operating under the premise,' which is essentially assuming something. Gideon called me on it, and thus I quoted him and was referring to him.

I got nothin' but love for ya, Irony. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.