Raiden (MGS4) vs. Meta-Knight and Marth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonSensi-Klown
Raiden

uR3PJ6El_so

Mart & Meta-Knight

qmIAzUazgkk

I know what many of you people are thinking, but seriously. Meta-Knight was laying down an uncountable number of strikes in like, a second, all of which Marth was able to dodge.

Their attack speed is insane.

Dark-Jaxx
Raiden.

He is at least their equal in speed, but trumps them in strength and durability, as well as weapon, his weapon could cut through Solidus' spine through his suit, which can tank gunfire easily.

And this was before the strength he got from being a cyborg.

NonSensi-Klown
Equal in speed? Certainly not in attack speed, not from what's seen in that movie. They attack wayyyy faster.

I'd give him him pure strength and durability though.

Dark-Jaxx
Raiden blocks bullets and fought on equal footing with Vamp, who is so fast he can jump over your head and be behind you before you even fire your gun...

NonSensi-Klown
The bullet deflecting and Vamp fighting skills are both in the video I posted.

Neither of which look faster then how fast Meta-Knight was attacking... in the other video I posted.

Dark-Jaxx
The video you posted also isn't working. no expression

None look faster cause they are in slow motion, so ya know, we can see it. And bullets are faster than Meta Knight and Marth by that vid.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The video you posted also isn't working. no expression

Well, is your refrigerator running?

You can prove the cutscene is going in slow motion?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, cause they aren't going bulletspeed. no expression

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL VAMP! WANNA FIGHT SLOW FOR FUN!!!"

"ROFL OKIE DOKIE!"

MadMel
metaknight can keep up with his own battleship in flight speed, and its a canon fact that he can attack at mach speeds..he wins the speed factor...on top of that he can teleport, create small fire tornadoes, firewalls, homing fireballs (admittedly too slow to be of any use), and thanks to the beam effects of his sword he has a reach at least 5 times his own body length..
thats all the feats i can think of erm

Dark-Jaxx
It's canon that he can attack at Mach speeds? Since when?

MadMel
nintendo stated it, therfore, its canon erm

Dark-Jaxx
For which game? The actual Kirby series? If so, that is irrelevant, this is SSBB Meta Knight.

MadMel
when nintendo intro'd metaknight in ssbb they said he can attack at mach speeds erm
id also like to point out that the only difference between ssbb metaknight and kirby metaknight is that ssbb meta is larger, and the gameplay limited his moveset..

Dark-Jaxx
And since Kirby is not canon to SSBB Meta Knight there feats are not interchangeable. When did Nintendo state it?

MadMel
i guess so..well that removes half of his feats...for flight speed in SSBB he cleared half a mountain in 1-2 seconds..not quite as fast as his ship feat in kirby superstar, but still definately fast..
and they made the statement when they released his bio erm
besides, his tornado move is proof enough..

Dark-Jaxx
The tornado move is not proof enough.

How fast is mach speeds? Technically, some bullets are mach 1 or faster, and Raiden was able to block them before he was a Cyborg.

Hell, he can even block Metal Gear Ray's turrets.

As a Cyborg, he is much faster, able to fight with Vamp who can dodge bullets easily after they have been fired, and is undenably stronger and more durable than either MK or Marth.

Vaiem
I guess Raiden would win in a fight...

but if we played a match in the game, Marth and Meta-Knight would crush.

MadMel
The tornado move is not proof enough.

How fast is mach speeds? Technically, some bullets are mach 1 or faster, and Raiden was able to block them before he was a Cyborg.

Hell, he can even block Metal Gear Ray's turrets.

As a Cyborg, he is much faster, able to fight with Vamp who can dodge bullets easily after they have been fired, and is undinably stronger and more durable than either MK or Marth.
he's attacking so fast hes making a tornado around his body just by swinging his sword..last i checked a person needs to move at mach speeds to accomplish that erm
also, i never said that metaknight and marth would win, i was just pointing out that raiden won't be curbstomping them..

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by MadMel
he's attacking so fast hes making a tornado around his body just by swinging his sword..last i checked a person needs to move at mach speeds to accomplish that erm
also, i never said that metaknight and marth would win, i was just pointing out that raiden won't be curbstomping them.. Not in videogames. Ever consider it was his magic sword that was doing that?

Well...He is about as fast as Meta Knight or moreso, and is much stronger and more durable than both.

ESB -1138
Not in videogames. Ever consider it was his magic sword that was doing that?

Well...He is about as fast as Meta Knight or moreso, and is much stronger and more durable than both.

He did in Squeak Squad.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
He did in Squeak Squad. Did what?

ESB -1138
Did what?

The entire making a tornado with his sword swings thing.

Dark-Jaxx
I never said he could not do that.

Only that it doesn't mean he swings his sword mach speeds.

NonSensi-Klown

Mach is a multiplier for faster than sound. Mach 1 I believe IS the SoD. Mach 2 is 2 X SoD, etc.

You would have to prove that all of the bullets being fired at Raiden did exceed mach 1 for the "technicality" to have any relevance.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Mach is a multiplier for faster than sound. Mach 1 I believe IS the SoD. Mach 2 is 2 X SoD, etc.

You would have to prove that all of the bullets being fired at Raiden did exceed mach 1 for the "technicality" to have any relevance. I know. Point?

Why? Considering they are still faster than anything Meta Knight has blocked. And as a human, he could block turret fire from Metal Gear Ray.

NonSensi-Klown
I know. Point?

Because if he moves at mach speeds then it doesn't matter if he's blocked them before.

Dark-Jaxx
Lol.

I meant how fast is MK's supposed "mach speeds"?

And I still want to see proof of this.

NonSensi-Klown
I can't supply it.

Dark-Jaxx
I bet you have to say that alot.

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, I do. Kirby and shenanigans aren't something I'm extremely knowledgeable about.

no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, I do. Kirby and shenanigans aren't something I'm extremely knowledgeable about.

no expression Yeah I know. Hence why I said you have to say it alot. 131

leonheartmm
just sumthing for general knowledge, mach - 333 metres/sec. MOST bullets are beyond mach 1. for instance the bullets out of an average submachina gun travel at around 600-700 metres per second. out of an m-16 or a famass{the one snake was using} it is around 800-900 metres/second. turrets etc fire at MUCH faster velocities usually. sumbsonic ammunition is usually very rare and specially madeto be used with heavily silenced submachine guns{silenced p-90 for instance} so that it doesnt wear out the silencer. so yes the bullets fired at gray fox were all well over mach 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.