Cyborg VS Original Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
who wins?

JIM HAMMOND
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/torch08.jpg
VS.
CYBORG
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/artista646/cyborg1.jpg

vansonbee
Human Torch 8/10

Metalmanx
Cyborg.

namorsubby
i really don't know too much about where cyborg is power wise. i've honestly only seen bad feats from him.

anyone mind enlightening me? i'll return the favor concerning torch.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cyborg.

namorsubby

comicfan11
I think that I'll go with the Torch.
I think he can get hot enough to start melting Cyborg (although Cyborg could take him out with the sonic stuff he does.)

Small edge to Torch though

namorsubby
are the parts of cyborg that aren't mechanized still humanly vulnerable? i heard somewhere that he had a upgrade to make them more durable, but i don't know.

comicfan11
Originally posted by namorsubby
are the parts of cyborg that aren't mechanized still humanly vulnerable? i heard somewhere that he had a upgrade to make them more durable, but i don't know.

He had and even his human parts I think are part mechanic.

Anyway he has great durability but I think The Torch can burn him if he tries.

The think is I'm pretty sure that if Cyborg goes sonic he will take out Torch (who is a cyborg after all) but I see Torch as faster and thus the winner.

namorsubby
i think torch can burn him......not really based on what the stats say his flame temp is(basically unspecified), but more because of who he's burned in the past.

do you know of a place that has feats/stats for cyborg that you'd say accurate gauges his power? i checked his thread, but........yeah.

comicfan11
i think torch can burn him......not really based on what the stats say his flame temp is(basically unspecified), but more because of who he's burned in the past.

do you know of a place that has feats/stats for cyborg that you'd say accurate gauges his power? i checked his thread, but........yeah.

Yeah I also think he can burn him.
But no I don't think there's a Cyborg respect thread.

namorsubby
there is one........but there basically isn't one.laughing

vansonbee
Human Torch JIM HAMMOND is gonna BURN CYBORG ON STAKE! 10/10 take place in Texas* wink

namorsubby
cyborg is pretty damn elusive concerining feats. i did see him get hurt by a bullet though........facing off against two-face.

is there no well of cyborg knowledge with which i would quench my ignorance of him? anyone?

humantorch

Nestical
cyborg is pretty damn elusive concerining feats. i did see him get hurt by a bullet though........facing off against two-face.

is there no well of cyborg knowledge with which i would quench my ignorance of him? anyone?

humantorch

i think the response you got speaks volumes about cyborg. flame on ftw

namorsubby
i suppose so. just wish i knew more about him is all.

iceman24567
Cyborg is like steel lite he doesn't have to many feats. The other Titans got way more showings even Beastboy had more.

namorsubby
you say he's like steel? steel of dc comics?

Muck101
I saw cyborg do some pretty cool stuff against a powered-up Dr. Light, who had been holding -all- the other titans at bay single-handedly. Cyborg ftw

namorsubby
what did he do?

was it in the cartoon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.