Terry Bogard vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Who is the better fighter? Everyone has all of there abilities.

Kirikaze Fuuma
dude, Terry is not that strong.

Dark-Jaxx
Terry loses. Badly.

Kazenji
Wil7

your an idiot........

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
dude, Terry is not that strong.

So i guess your saying he is very weak. These spite threads are getting ridiculous....I should start making a few myself.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by P-Geyser
So i guess your saying he is very weak. These spite threads are getting ridiculous....I should start making a few myself.

then tell me who would win his.

P-Geyser
Unfortunatley Kracka$$ would win. I thought you meant not strong at all as a character.

Sado22
....anyone whose seen Kratos pull the stuff off that he does would know that Terry (for all my love and respect for him) will get ripped in half. and i'm not even exaggerating.

~Sado

Becci
Unfortunatley Kracka$$ would win. I thought you meant not strong at all as a character.

Compared to Kratos, he is not strong.

Kirikaze Fuuma

I admit Terry is strong. but in front of Kratos... no hope.

Dark-Jaxx
Bout time someone beats Terry.

Wil7
The only reason I put this tread is because Terry was winning most threads he was in.

Sado22
now lets have Ryu versus God thread so that ryu can finally lose! laughing

oh wait, Ryu will probably shoryulegdrop God too and he'll retreat sad

Kazenji
Or even crash bandicoot vs M.Bison

I-Drop
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Bout time someone beats Terry. Ditto

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Wil7
The only reason I put this tread is because Terry was winning most threads he was in.

B**L SH!T and you know it. Terry lost to Gouki IN THESE THREADS as well as Bison and Oro and now this f**K!

Kirikaze Fuuma
then, Terry wins by willpower and power of heart. laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
I think Terry wins cause of his totally manly hat.

Sado22
that and he's manly enough to play basket ball with kids! mad

here's a thought....i bet the kids job to him in the bball games too laughing

aysongail

that may be right coz terry should win Really. After all He defeated God if You Consider The MOvie.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by aysongail
that may be right coz terry should win Really. After all He defeated God if You Consider The MOvie.

Please aysongail dont use the anime. It was NOT canon. You will be gutted and hung from the tallest tree for stating stuff like this.

aysongail
Please aysongail dont use the anime. It was NOT canon. You will be gutted and hung from the tallest tree for stating stuff like this.

okayy! Of course in this thread Terry Would lose. I Played God Of War for God Sake... Even Zues Could lose the fight

P-Geyser
Originally posted by aysongail
okayy! Of course in this thread Terry Would lose. I Played God Of War for God Sake... Even Zues Could lose the fight

Yeah... MANY people on this forum want Terry to lose. Akuma wins in most of his threads, but that sh!t seems to be okey Dokey here.

Dark-Jaxx
Shit, according to some people friggin Liu Lame can one shot Gouki.

It is not as bad.

And btw, Terry would lose to Ryu.

k1Lla441

And btw, Terry would lose to Ryu.
badly eek!

Kirikaze Fuuma

And btw, Ryu would lose to Terry.

fixed.

P-Geyser
fixed.

AMEN

Dark-Jaxx
Not fixed.

That bullshit punk ass A>B>C logic you fail debaters try to use doesn't work.

Ryu is physically stronger.

Ryu is faster.

Ryu is more durable.

Ryu is more skilled.

FACT.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Not fixed.

1. Ryu is physically stronger.

2. Ryu is faster.

3. Ryu is more durable.

4. Ryu is more skilled.

FACT.

1. can't disagree with you.

rest : proof?

Sado22
agreed.

when ryu can turn into a blur and is legendary for his "dizzying speed", come and talk. till then, fail.

when was the last time ryu took a beating and came back?
exactly. oh and he got laid out by Oro and Akuma and his fights are never explained. we don't even know if they actually fought in SFA2. on top of that, the only time we see them fight, ryu is lying face-down-ass-up on the ground, losing consciousness, till he does the hogan routine and gets up....which is PIS.
fail.

been on the streets for only 10 years.
Terry's been on the streets and fighting for survivial since the age of 25 years.
f--k off smile

~Sado

Man of Violence

It is not as bad.

And btw, Terry would lose to Ryu. Damn right, Terry has NO FEATS.

Man of Violence
Not fixed.

That bullshit punk ass A>B>C logic you fail debaters try to use doesn't work. Abso...lutly....

Ryu is physically stronger. Ryu can lift phuckin boulders wit a man on top. Terry's a phuckin paper weight.

Ryu is faster.The man dodges bullets, Terry has never even come close... Ryu is in the Matrix laughing

Ryu is more durable. When Terry can stand to a man that busts islands, mountains, battle ships and submarines and then think Ryu has the potential to give'im a death match, then Terry will stand a chance. Hell wit all those feats you'd think Ryu was fightin a super hero and not Akuma

Ryu is more skilled.Damn right, Terry has been on the streets most of his life, 99% of his matches are against chumps, drug teasers, skeezers and weirdos. Ryu's been locked in a dojo for years continuously fightin 2 of the strongest fighters in the world. Wit an occasional visit Retsue. Then comes out the dojo, roams the planet wit no shoes and intentionally seeks strong foes rather then spend most of yur time wandering a single city beatin up punks and jobbin yur occasional bad 80's boss. Ryu has been in over 10000 battles, Terry has been in....not enough.

SmashBro

And what's wrong with that? At least I still admitted that Liu Kang would lose. There's nothing wrong with that. You're making it seem like it's a bad thing to say that Liu Kang has attacks that would kill Gouki, like he's invincible or something.

I mean, shoot, even though I like him better, I can admit that Kenshiro could lose to Goku. However, that doesn't mean Kenshiro's deadly attacks won't kill Goku if they connect, though.

P-Geyser
Wow is this a goddam Ryu whore fest if I ever seen.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
agreed.

when ryu can turn into a blur and is legendary for his "dizzying speed", come and talk. till then, fail.

when was the last time ryu took a beating and came back?
exactly. oh and he got laid out by Oro and Akuma and his fights are never explained. we don't even know if they actually fought in SFA2. on top of that, the only time we see them fight, ryu is lying face-down-ass-up on the ground, losing consciousness, till he does the hogan routine and gets up....which is PIS.
fail.

been on the streets for only 10 years.
Terry's been on the streets and fighting for survivial since the age of 25 years.
f--k off smile

~Sado 1. You're damn right that you agree. smile

2. ZOMG! NOT T3H BLUR SPEED OF T3H DOOM!!!! Lol, Ryu can dodge bullets effortlessly, can Terry?

3. The fact that he can take a punch from Gouki and not be knocked out proves his durability is greater. Gouki is among one of the hardest hitters in gaming, there are few planetary type beings(beings confined to a planet) that can hit harder. Hell...By feats, Gouki can punch harder than Goku. smile

4. Ryu has fought more people in his years than Terry. And Terry has been streetfighting for 25 years...So? Ryu has held his own and fought the superior Gouki to a standstill, his skill greatly usurps Terry's.

Insults? How quaint.

Wil7
1. You're damn right that you agree. smile

2. ZOMG! NOT T3H BLUR SPEED OF T3H DOOM!!!! Lol, Ryu can dodge bullets effortlessly, can Terry?

3. The fact that he can take a punch from Gouki and not be knocked out proves his durability is greater. Gouki is among one of the hardest hitters in gaming, there are few planetary type beings(beings confined to a planet) that can hit harder. Hell...By feats, Gouki can punch harder than Goku. smile

4. Ryu has fought more people in his years than Terry. And Terry has been streetfighting for 25 years...So? Ryu has held his own and fought the superior Gouki to a standstill, his skill greatly usurps Terry's.

Insults? How quaint.

1. I agree too.

2. I have never seen Terry dodge bullets.

3. True, Gouki hit Ryu so hard, and yet not knocked out. That proves how tough Ryu is. Gouki probably does punch harder than Goku.

4. Ryu has definetly fought more people than Terry. Ryu has more skill than Terry. Imagine how fast Terry would get his ass knocked out by Gouki.

Your right. That comeback was pretty terrible. To just say "f**k off does't mean anything.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. I agree too.

2. I have never seen Terry dodge bullets.

3. True, Gouki hit Ryu so hard, and yet not knocked out. That proves how tough Ryu is. Gouki probably does punch harder than Goku.

4. Ryu has definetly fought more people than Terry. Ryu has more skill than Terry. Imagine how fast Terry would get his ass knocked out by Gouki.

Your right. That comeback was pretty terrible. To just say "f**k off does't mean anything.

I had enough. you guys make me lost my respect to Ryu. let's hope I won't hate him next time.

2. Ryu canonically never dodge bullets. you mean SFA anime? an anime where a well landed kick could vaporize people right?

3. what make Gouki's punch harder than Goku's? when he create a not-so-big damage when he shot tenma gou zankuu?

4. Ryu's experience is 10 years while Terry has 25 years fighting experience. the difference is big. it's only an opinion whether Ryu has fought more enemy than Terry. even if he fought 10000 opponents but he never defeat a top tier with a fair fight but he used cheapshot while Terry won fairly even against someone such as Grant.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Abso...lutly....

Ryu can lift phuckin boulders wit a man on top. Terry's a phuckin paper weight.

The man dodges bullets, Terry has never even come close... Ryu is in the Matrix laughing

When Terry can stand to a man that busts islands, mountains, battle ships and submarines and then think Ryu has the potential to give'im a death match, then Terry will stand a chance. Hell wit all those feats you'd think Ryu was fightin a super hero and not Akuma

Damn right, Terry has been on the streets most of his life, 99% of his matches are against chumps, drug teasers, skeezers and weirdos. Ryu's been locked in a dojo for years continuously fightin 2 of the strongest fighters in the world. Wit an occasional visit Retsue. Then comes out the dojo, roams the planet wit no shoes and intentionally seeks strong foes rather then spend most of yur time wandering a single city beatin up punks and jobbin yur occasional bad 80's boss. Ryu has been in over 10000 battles, Terry has been in....not enough. Ditto. Ryu's got world class exp. Terry spent like 25 yrs in mainly one sucky city fighting guys who wear winter coats in the summer, smoke crack like it's a good thing to do, live in alleys & keep all their belongings in a bandana tied to a stick.

Kazenji
Should'nt this Ryu and Terry talk be over in the Ryu vs Terry thread?

I-Drop
Yep. Blame Sado again. He was the 1st to mention him here.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I guess this Terry and Ryu stuff would never end.

I-Drop
Because of Sado. You guys really oughta convince him to stop bringing Ryu up in threads that don't involve him. big grin

Kirikaze Fuuma
but in this thread, I am the one who brought Ryu and Terry, not Sado. stop blaming him.

I-Drop
I said sado was the 1st to mention him here.Originally posted by Sado22
now lets have Ryu versus God thread so that ryu can finally lose! laughing

oh wait, Ryu will probably shoryulegdrop God too and he'll retreat sad He was. If you wanna share the blame w/him, that's cool w/me. big grin

Kirikaze Fuuma
even if we debate about Ryu and Terry until this world end, there will be no best conclusion except... "everyone has their own opinion".

Man of Violence
Originally posted by I-Drop
Ditto. Ryu's got world class exp. Terry spent like 25 yrs in mainly one sucky city fighting guys who wear winter coats in the summer, smoke crack like it's a good thing to do, live in alleys & keep all their belongings in a bandana tied to a stick. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Terry became strong from beatin up crack head and hobos.

First_Tsurugi06
even if we debate about Ryu and Terry until this world end, there will be no best conclusion except... "everyone has their own opinion".

Theoretically speaking, that applies to this entire forum in general.

MadMel
not counting spite threads, where everyone usually has the same opinion erm

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Terry became strong from beatin up crack head and hobos.

Ryu too has fought 10000 nobodies and he never defeat a boss character in a fair fight... erm

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu fighting Gouki to a standstill is an enormous feat for a mostly ordinary flesh an blood human. There's nobody short or perhaps Nightmare Geese that comes anywhere near Gouki, and Ryu fought him to a draw at a VERY early age.

Kirikaze Fuuma
he just tests Ryu's skill. so, it means he hold back. even plot guide state that. I'm not impressed if Ryu defeat Gouki while Gouki only tested him.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, I don't deny that, but how far do you THINK Gouki was pulling his punches?

I can assure you now that Gouki wouldn't hold back as much as your implying, especially since at that level he can still kill guys like Bison and Gen.

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu too has fought 10000 nobodies and he never defeat a boss character in a fair fight... erm And Terry has never taken punches from someone like Gouki, lifted 25 tons worth of boulders for training, or been said to dodge a bullet.

A>B>C logic equals fail.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Gouki's punch is sure strong. but how strong? Island buster? I think not. Ryu may survived against holding back Gouki but Terry won fair and square against Geese, Krauser, etc.

Dark-Jaxx
Gouki's punch is sure strong. but how strong? Island buster? I think not. Ryu may survived against holding back Gouki but Terry won fair and square against Geese, Krauser, etc. Nice strawman argument.

First of all, what is "holding back?"

You mean he wasn't Shin? Cause he wasn't Shin when he busted the island either.

Nice, and how strong are they?

What strength feats does Terry have?

What about speed?

Durability?

P-Geyser
Wow is this a goddam Ryu whore fest if I ever seen.

I stand correct ....man f**k Ryu and Gouki. The two most overrated game charcters in history.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Nice strawman argument.

1. First of all, what is "holding back?"

2. You mean he wasn't Shin? Cause he wasn't Shin when he busted the island either.

3. Nice, and how strong are they?

4. What strength feats does Terry have?

5. What about speed?

6. Durability?

1&2. Gouki just tests Ryu's power. he didn't use his full power. it is unclear who won this. I have to admit he impressed with ryu's power. but it seems he was impressed by Ryu's satsui no hadou. proof? you can saw Gouki was disappointed because Ryu refuse to use satsui no hadou and told Ryu he'll follow the path of the weak like his master in SF4 trailer. blah... even Gouki too...

3. and how strong is Sagat? what is Sagat's feats? have a big upper hand over Ryu? please.... Terry defeat Grant which is a metahuman. even though he isn't as strong as Gouki.

4. have I told you Ryu is superior in term of strength?

5. Terry is faster. you can't even compared every of Ryu's move to shine knuckle or buster wolf which is very fast.

6. I think you expect my answer is Ryu. but about durability, I'm still neutral.

Dark-Jaxx
1&2. Gouki just tests Ryu's power. he didn't use his full power. it is unclear who won this. I have to admit he impressed with ryu's power. but it seems he was impressed by Ryu's satsui no hadou. proof? you can saw Gouki was disappointed because Ryu refuse to use satsui no hadou and told Ryu he'll follow the path of the weak like his master in SF4 trailer. blah... even Gouki too...

3. and how strong is Sagat? what is Sagat's feats? have a big upper hand over Ryu? please.... Terry defeat Grant which is a metahuman. even though he isn't as strong as Gouki.

4. have I told you Ryu is superior in term of strength?

5. Terry is faster. you can't even compared every of Ryu's move to shine knuckle or buster wolf which is very fast.

6. I think you expect my answer is Ryu. but about durability, I'm still neutral. 1. ...What are you even talking about? Ryu did not use the Satsui no Hadou against Gouki. Sure, Gouki was not Shin, but was he holding back more than that? Not likely. Proof of what? That he was not Shin when busting the island? Well he didn't look Shin, simple, his hair his white while Shin and his aura is different. The rest of what you said is irrelevant.

2. ...Well his stats are good enough to fight Ryu apparently. Since Sagat has no real feats I can think of, and Ryu does, should we assume both are weak and disregard Ryu's established feats? Hint: The answer is no. I swear to God you SF haters always try to use that same fail logic in debates. And stop wanking that "metahuman" bullshit, what do you even mean by "metahuman?" Ryu can fire energy blasts, lift upwards of 25 tons, tank punches from Gouki, and effortlessly dodge bullets, technically Ryu is a "metahuman."

3. Yep. Just one advantage Ryu holds. And he is not superior in strength. He is quite easily superior.

4. Oh so we go by gameplay now do we? Has Terry ever dodged or been said to dodge a bullet? No? Then GTFO.

5. Even though there is no reason to say Terry is more durable? Excellent.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. ...What are you even talking about? Ryu did not use the Satsui no Hadou against Gouki. Sure, Gouki was not Shin, but was he holding back more than that? Not likely. Proof of what? That he was not Shin when busting the island? Well he didn't look Shin, simple, his hair his white while Shin and his aura is different. The rest of what you said is irrelevant.

2. ...Well his stats are good enough to fight Ryu apparently. Since Sagat has no real feats I can think of, and Ryu does, should we assume both are weak and disregard Ryu's established feats? Hint: The answer is no. I swear to God you SF haters always try to use that same fail logic in debates. And stop wanking that "metahuman" bullshit, what do you even mean by "metahuman?" Ryu can fire energy blasts, lift upwards of 25 tons, tank punches from Gouki, and effortlessly dodge bullets, technically Ryu is a "metahuman."

3. Yep. Just one advantage Ryu holds. And he is not superior in strength. He is quite easily superior.

4. Oh so we go by gameplay now do we? Has Terry ever dodged or been said to dodge a bullet? No? Then GTFO.

5. Even though there is no reason to say Terry is more durable? Excellent.

1. Gouki said that Ryu possesed the same power as him. first he was impressed by Ryu's power, but next he was disappointed bacause Ryu refuse to use it. I still doubt about Gouki sink an island. even tiamat says it was a conjecture and there's no animation about the island is sinking.

2. fire energy blast : energy blast with a power like a well landed kick? alright, get your point. dodge a bullet? you mean from an anime where a well landed kick can vaporize a cyborg eh? tanking punch from Gouki? I admit Gouki is strong but who the hell is Gouki? a superior puncher than Goku? you mean when he create an explosion which isn't compared to island buster? looks like this is why P-geyser looks pissed off with Gouki. now for the last part : lifting a 25 tons boulder... is this the actual weight? if not then STFU. ah yeah I forget about something : Grant. all I know about Grant is his heart supplies him with more blood than regular because of a bullet in his heart, making him a metahuman in terms of power. but I believe he is still weaker than Gouki since he has no feats.

4. same with you, I'm using my logic. but if you say so, then next time don't ever said misogi is instant just because it's really fast.

5. ryu is more durable? how? just because he taking punch from Gouki? this is why I lost my respect to Gouki and now Ryu. you may think Gouki can punch harder than Goku, sink an island. but you forget he didn't make a big damage when he used a FAR more powerful move : tenma gou zankuu. and his shakunetsu hadouken just created an explosion which isn't compared to island buster.

GenomeFrozener
Not fixed.

Contradiction: I recall you using that as you put it "bullshit punk ass A>B>C logic" so, I guess you fail as well. confused

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Contradiction: I recall you using that as you put it "bullshit punk ass A>B>C logic" so, I guess you fail as well. confused Instead of in a typical GenomeFrozener fashion where you just talk out your ass and pretend to be one of the more intelligent members on this forum, how's about you back up this claim and bring up an example? smile

Dark-Jaxx
1. Gouki said that Ryu possesed the same power as him. first he was impressed by Ryu's power, but next he was disappointed bacause Ryu refuse to use it. I still doubt about Gouki sink an island. even tiamat says it was a conjecture and there's no animation about the island is sinking.

2. fire energy blast : energy blast with a power like a well landed kick? alright, get your point. dodge a bullet? you mean from an anime where a well landed kick can vaporize a cyborg eh? tanking punch from Gouki? I admit Gouki is strong but who the hell is Gouki? a superior puncher than Goku? you mean when he create an explosion which isn't compared to island buster? looks like this is why P-geyser looks pissed off with Gouki. now for the last part : lifting a 25 tons boulder... is this the actual weight? if not then STFU. ah yeah I forget about something : Grant. all I know about Grant is his heart supplies him with more blood than regular because of a bullet in his heart, making him a metahuman in terms of power. but I believe he is still weaker than Gouki since he has no feats.

4. same with you, I'm using my logic. but if you say so, then next time don't ever said misogi is instant just because it's really fast.

5. ryu is more durable? how? just because he taking punch from Gouki? this is why I lost my respect to Gouki and now Ryu. you may think Gouki can punch harder than Goku, sink an island. but you forget he didn't make a big damage when he used a FAR more powerful move : tenma gou zankuu. and his shakunetsu hadouken just created an explosion which isn't compared to island buster. 1. Ryu had the Satsui no Hadou, sure, but he does not use it. Gouki wanted Ryu to learn to tap into it at will the same way Gouki does, but Gouki was disappointed when Ryu didn't. I don't give two shits what Tiamat says on the matter, we clearly see in the ending chunks of the island falling from the sky, and it said the island "disappeared." If he did not destroy it, what did he do? I could pull a bullshit fail Tekken supporter/SF hater move and say Gouki "took it out of existence", but no, he destroyed it, I originally thought he sunk it but he had to of destroyed it since pieces of the island were flying everywhere.

2. A NORMAL Hadouken has the power of a well landed kick, not his more powerful variations you noob. And a well landed kick from Ryu...Well it probably really hurts. Like I said, not all Hadoukens are akin to "well landed kicks", but logic is not SF hater's strong points so whatever. And, it was stated in the canon guide was it not? And the SF anime was officially licensed by Capcom. Gouki is indeed a superior striker than Goku, Goku in his base form can only lift 10 tons. laughing out loud Gouki's punches destroy islands. Goku's while SSJ2 could barely raise a cliff. No, it is called an "ESTIMATION", since the official weight was not stated, I am gonna make an estimate, kinda like Sado does when he assumes Devil Jin destroyed miles of forest, only my estimation is not baseless. I am going by the real size and weight of real boulders. So we assume Grant is t3h super uber strong...When he is a featless wonder? Oh but all we have to go by is,"H3 15 t3H M37@hUM@n!!!!!" Like, OMG, he must be super uber strong huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) He is weaker than friggin Ryu since he has no feats, hell, he is weaker than Zangief since he has no feats.

3. So your logic is we assume Terry is faster based on absolutely nothing? And instant is a relative term, Misogi is relatively instant compared to most things, prolly everything in SF.

4. That is exactly why. So that throws all his other feats out of the window lol? Wow, fail logic equals fail, you and Quanchi in comic vs. should hang out. And...Those attacks are all different than a punch, his Hadoukens were meant to burn, not explode, and I cannot remember what the other move you named is.

Darkstorm Zero
I really REALLY don't want to do this again.... But I can't stand by while someone makes a discrepency like this......

5. ryu is more durable? how? just because he taking punch from Gouki? this is why I lost my respect to Gouki and now Ryu. you may think Gouki can punch harder than Goku, sink an island. but you forget he didn't make a big damage when he used a FAR more powerful move : tenma gou zankuu. and his shakunetsu hadouken just created an explosion which isn't compared to island buster.

The Tenma Gou Zankuu is gouki's aerial Super Fireball for starters...

Your thinking of the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan = The move he used to slice Uuluru in 2.

Now, I've done this 5 times already, but, for starters, how do you compare the damage from a slicing attack, to blunt dorce impact he used to destroy the island? They are two completely different types of impact. Granted they look the same, but their damage patterns are completely different...

One caused a huge multi megatone level damage to a chunk of landmass, thereby crumbling it, the other sliced apart the worlds single largest stone with a single strike. Do you have any idea how much force is required to do those feats? especially with just your hand? Those techniques are unearthly. I could feasibly say that Gouki outstrips Base Goku in terms of strength based on those feats alone, Gouki may nut have the Uber Death Rays that vape planets, but I don't think that was Jaxx's argument in the first place...

On top of that, Sado is wrong, Gouki i never always Shin, Even while Training. We have visual proof of this, the difference bitween Shin and regular is this, while Normal, Akuma cuts himself off almost entirely from the Satsui No Hadou, thus making him more Normal Human. He does this while training also to strengthen his base powers without the Dark Hadou's Assistance. Thus, when he does utilise the Dark Hadou, he is that much stronger because his baseline powers have increased.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up DSZ.

Darkstorm Zero
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/amongtheomegas/NO_U.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
I was hoping for one of your fvckin 4chan pics. haermm

Darkstorm Zero
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/Fireball5123/LOLED.jpg

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I really REALLY don't want to do this again.... But I can't stand by while someone makes a discrepency like this......

The Tenma Gou Zankuu is gouki's aerial Super Fireball for starters...

Your thinking of the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan = The move he used to slice Uuluru in 2.

Now, I've done this 5 times already, but, for starters, how do you compare the damage from a slicing attack, to blunt dorce impact he used to destroy the island? They are two completely different types of impact. Granted they look the same, but their damage patterns are completely different...

One caused a huge multi megatone level damage to a chunk of landmass, thereby crumbling it, the other sliced apart the worlds single largest stone with a single strike. Do you have any idea how much force is required to do those feats? especially with just your hand? Those techniques are unearthly. I could feasibly say that Gouki outstrips Base Goku in terms of strength based on those feats alone, Gouki may nut have the Uber Death Rays that vape planets, but I don't think that was Jaxx's argument in the first place...

On top of that, Sado is wrong, Gouki i never always Shin, Even while Training. We have visual proof of this, the difference bitween Shin and regular is this, while Normal, Akuma cuts himself off almost entirely from the Satsui No Hadou, thus making him more Normal Human. He does this while training also to strengthen his base powers without the Dark Hadou's Assistance. Thus, when he does utilise the Dark Hadou, he is that much stronger because his baseline powers have increased.

I never brought kongou kokuretsuzan in this discussion. it's not how he slice ayers rock in half. but what I want to say is : if he can sink an island with his punch then I believe he can do worse with tenma gou zankuu. even if this is a different type of attack, at least he can create a bigger damage when he perform tenma gou zankuu. you made it seems that Gouki's normal punch is stronger than his super special move : tenma gou zankuu.

and, I know about Gouki and Shin Gouki. canonically, Gouki never become Shin. you can't expect I always agree with Sado, can you? we have different opinions as well.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't deny Gouki used some sort of technique to destroy Gokentou, to say otherwise would be foolish...

But the Temma Gou Zankuu is only as effective as a Messatsu Gou Hadou, nothing more... Although the Marvel vs version of the technique might be more along those lines...

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/ca-super2.gif

Dark-Jaxx
I don't deny Gouki used some sort of technique to destroy Gokentou, to say otherwise would be foolish... Then why have we never heard of it, or gotten any indication it was?

Darkstorm Zero
No no, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a Super art, or even a special, but surely you don't consider that punch to be equivelant to a jab do you?

maybe more along the lines of his HP attacks or better, like this?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/akuma-ts-fp.gif

Dark-Jaxx
No no, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a Super art, or even a special, but surely you don't consider that punch to be equivelant to a jab do you?

maybe more along the lines of his HP attacks or better, like this?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/akuma-ts-fp.gif ...Yeah, I can live with that lol.

So it was a kung fu dragon punch of doom?

And the MArvel vs. animation was like...Whoa. no expression

Sado22
versus a non-canonical feat of ryu. also it doesn't say he can do it effortlessly. stop spewing noncanonical garbage from SFA anime at me, foo.
oh and while terry can literally blur out of vision (shining knuckle) it means he can't dodge bullets?

proof? what is even known of gouki/ryu fight in SFa2? how much was he holding back? a lot? less? not that much?
it is the most fanwanked, unconfirmed, baseless crap to tell me that he took a punch from gouki since not only do we not know how long the fight was but we also don't know how much akuma was holding back.
next time you bring this sh1t up, be prepared to answer these questions or don't bring it up at all. also the FAQ says akuma noticed his potential and asked him to give in to the dark hadou and THEN seek him out. it doesn't even say they fought. for all we know he saw ryu, thought it'd be cool if he unleashed the dark hadou and told him to do so, punched the island and left. see how unconfirmed and vague the whole situation is.

oh and flashforward SF4, we see the video begin with a KO'd ryu.
so what you gonna say now? wink

another thing: you remember the time when we all were talking about makuto fighting impressively with ryu? you remember how many interpretations we came up with?
exactly.

but he held back against pussyhogan. fail.

proof? 10,000 opponents in 10 years. terry's spent 25 years on the streets and fought all day during the early 10 years. if i were a betting man i'd say he probably fought more people in his first 10 years anyway since the city he lived in was a violent city full of martial artists and the only way to survive WAS by fighting. on top of that, terry roams the world too.
fail. horribly so.

he NEVER fought gouki to a standstil. enough of the garbage spewing, bub.

Terry's more experienced, faster, he's weaker though we don't know by how much (and that's only in SF3 btw, sf2 he's probably as strong), fought better opponents and actually won tournaments without being cheap. oh and he doesn't do the hogan routine either nor does he pick on little school girls laughing

when did you grow a conscience, foo?

i said they are the same person, actually. its not a moodswing that he goes through.

it was kongoukokuretsuzan, based on the action and the effects of it. on top of that, from what i know, the move's been in the sf world since the alpha series but i can't seem to find vids of it for some reason. even if it wasn't in the game, it existed canonically.

*feels inclined to bring up how small the island must be considering that he cracked ayres rock with it almost 10 years later but won't*

~Sado

Sado22
and yet wet assume that he didnt do the same move on the island even though the island got destroyed? even though we don't even know what exactly happened to the island?

~Sado

Man of Violence
Ryu too has fought 10000 nobodies and he never defeat a boss character in a fair fight... erm Yea but Terry just beat up nobdies and punks and 3 featless bosses. Ryu has fought guys who would kill Terry wit 1 hand behind thier backs.

Sado22
bison and sagat have about as much feats as Geese and krauser. the good part is, while krauser and geese go around acting like bosses and smack around lowtiers and midtiers with ease............bison runs away form little girls while Sagat tries to get ONE feat.
oh and ryu fought guys who'd kill terry with help from others or plain cheated. fail.

and on top of that, at least terry beats the nameless hobbos. ken got owned so badly by one he had to invent shoryureppa to win laughing

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
and yet wet assume that he didnt do the same move on the island even though the island got destroyed? even though we don't even know what exactly happened to the island?

~Sado The move looks like the KKS only in movement. KKS involves having a prominent aura, involves raising the hand above his head and then slamming it down, and has lightning strike down.

When he punched the island NOTHING like that happened.

So shut up and GTFO.

And...We see pieces of the island falling from the sky, if he just split it, that would not have happened.

Dark-Jaxx
versus a non-canonical feat of ryu. also it doesn't say he can do it effortlessly. stop spewing noncanonical garbage from SFA anime at me, foo.
oh and while terry can literally blur out of vision (shining knuckle) it means he can't dodge bullets?

proof? what is even known of gouki/ryu fight in SFa2? how much was he holding back? a lot? less? not that much?
it is the most fanwanked, unconfirmed, baseless crap to tell me that he took a punch from gouki since not only do we not know how long the fight was but we also don't know how much akuma was holding back.
next time you bring this sh1t up, be prepared to answer these questions or don't bring it up at all. also the FAQ says akuma noticed his potential and asked him to give in to the dark hadou and THEN seek him out. it doesn't even say they fought. for all we know he saw ryu, thought it'd be cool if he unleashed the dark hadou and told him to do so, punched the island and left. see how unconfirmed and vague the whole situation is.

oh and flashforward SF4, we see the video begin with a KO'd ryu.
so what you gonna say now? wink

another thing: you remember the time when we all were talking about makuto fighting impressively with ryu? you remember how many interpretations we came up with?
exactly.

but he held back against pussyhogan. fail.

proof? 10,000 opponents in 10 years. terry's spent 25 years on the streets and fought all day during the early 10 years. if i were a betting man i'd say he probably fought more people in his first 10 years anyway since the city he lived in was a violent city full of martial artists and the only way to survive WAS by fighting. on top of that, terry roams the world too.
fail. horribly so.

he NEVER fought gouki to a standstil. enough of the garbage spewing, bub.

Terry's more experienced, faster, he's weaker though we don't know by how much (and that's only in SF3 btw, sf2 he's probably as strong), fought better opponents and actually won tournaments without being cheap. oh and he doesn't do the hogan routine either nor does he pick on little school girls laughing

when did you grow a conscience, foo?

i said they are the same person, actually. its not a moodswing that he goes through.

it was kongoukokuretsuzan, based on the action and the effects of it. on top of that, from what i know, the move's been in the sf world since the alpha series but i can't seem to find vids of it for some reason. even if it wasn't in the game, it existed canonically.

*feels inclined to bring up how small the island must be considering that he cracked ayres rock with it almost 10 years later but won't*

~Sado 1. It was stated in the canon guide.

Until he dodges a bullet, that is EXACTLY what it means.

2. He wasn't Shin, that is all we know. To assume more would be speculation and gayness.

We know they fought, and hell, in the SF4 anime we see Ryu taking hits from Gouki. Other than the fact that in the game you fight Gouki and THEN you see the animation, we assume they did not fight based on what?

I said Ryu can take a punch from Gouki. Not that he can't be knocked out by Gouki, way to take things out of context. And...Do we even know how Ryu was KOed?

You interpreted it as she was beating his ass in order to discredit Ryu as usual. All it said was that she impressed Ryu with her skill. Not that he had trouble handling her or anything.

3. He was not Shin, kinda like he was not Shin when he destroyed the island.

4. Only we have a number on who Ryu has fought, assuming Terry has fought more is speculation. And...Ryu fights people who matter, he has beaten Ken like 2-3 times, fought Gouki to a standstill, and has received training from the God Tier Oro. Terry is just an overglorified street-brawler.

5. Canon and what we saw disagrees with you, neither were injured, and Gouki admits Ryu's skill.

6. More experienced because he can beat up street thugs and crackheads? Whoa. Some random cop in LA must be the best fighter in the world. Faster based on t3h blur? Not by feats is for sure. Only SF3, which is the most current game in the series in terms of chronology. So anything before is irrelevant. Fought better opponents? Gouki would disagree with you...And Terry's opponents mostly have no feats. no expression Doesn't do the Hogan Routine? Wtf are you smoking? erm And beating up schoolgirls? The one that challenged him? Stfu.

7. Suck my butt.

8. Well it kinda is, he is using the Satsui no Hadou to a far larger extent when he goes "Shin", so his personality probably does change. But he is not constantly in it.

9. It existed canonically based on nothing. It was not in the games, and the moves are very different as I already explained.

10. He never used that move to destroy the island.

Dark-Jaxx
bison and sagat have about as much feats as Geese and krauser. the good part is, while krauser and geese go around acting like bosses and smack around lowtiers and midtiers with ease............bison runs away form little girls while Sagat tries to get ONE feat.
oh and ryu fought guys who'd kill terry with help from others or plain cheated. fail.

and on top of that, at least terry beats the nameless hobbos. ken got owned so badly by one he had to invent shoryureppa to win laughing

~Sado Little girls? Or, are they all superhumans, each created with some of Bison's Psycho Power? And...He was fighting 13 of them, then fought Chunny, Charlie, Ryu, and Ken, he beat Rose, and did all this in the span of one day til he eventually lost with t3h Drives blowing up. Ever consider he retreated from the Dolls because people were in his base, and killing his Drives? And the dude in a few endings has taken a nuke...And he vaped a village without making a motion.

And Sagat beat Ryu, a top tier.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Little girls? Or, are they all superhumans, each created with some of Bison's Psycho Power? And...He was fighting 13 of them, then fought Chunny, Charlie, Ryu, and Ken, he beat Rose, and did all this in the span of one day til he eventually lost with t3h Drives blowing up. Ever consider he retreated from the Dolls because people were in his base, and killing his Drives? And the dude in a few endings has taken a nuke...And he vaped a village without making a motion.

And Sagat beat Ryu, a top tier.

taken a nuke is noncanon ending. doesn't count as canon.

he never vape a village. if you say udon then you fail badly. udon is approved by capcom but it doesn't mean canon.

Dark-Jaxx
taken a nuke is noncanon ending. doesn't count as canon.

he never vape a village. if you say udon then you fail badly. udon is approved by capcom but it doesn't mean canon. Noncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities unless the character received some sort of power boost in his ending.

...So even though it is approved by Capcom, it cannot be used as canon evidence of power and abilities despite claims from people from both companies stating the opposite?

Lol GTFO.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Noncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities unless the character received some sort of power boost in his ending.

...So even though it is approved by Capcom, it cannot be used as canon evidence of power and abilities despite claims from people from both companies stating the opposite?

Lol GTFO.

then I can also said Chizuru Kagura would defeat Bison simply by making his clones and let them beating each other. btw, don't you realize something? his headquarters was destroyed and he didn't blow up. didn't blow up? yes. his psycho drives must be destroyed together with his HQ. but look he didn't overload and *BOOM*. not canon is not canon. he tank a nuke, destroyed by Fei Long's kick, destroyed by E. Honda headbutt... there are so many things shows how Bison died.

about those comics, it's better to read from plot guide :

you still want udon's manga to be approved? fine. next time we discuss about Ryu or Kyo I'll use KOF zillion since it was sponsored by SNK.

Sado22
wtf? seriously, mang....
it didn't happen the way you're saying because:
-the ending wasn't an animated sequence. one point he's standing there puffing like a bull, the next minute the ground is smacked and the next ryu's in the water. are you gonna argue that ryu just levitated over to the sea now?
-as for the lightning, we obviously don't see it cuz of the above mentioned reason (dah).
-not to mention that's its all an effect to make it look cool and all. or are you gonna argue that all light in the world disappears when gouki does the SGS? no expression and.......
-how the f00k would lightning come in a cave, you moron?! mad

they weren't calling from the sky. it could be rocks crumbling down as the island sank, dah.

you should actually, because KoFZillion is semi-canon and directly supervised by SNK. Kyo's the shite!!

siad he could DODGE it. that's all.

now you're a homophobic racist pig!? mad
we know they are the same person AND the fact that when he trains he is ALWAYS shin as said in plot guide. to say otherwise means you get pegged by 13 girls and don't even enjoy it!

we don't know they fought. period. oh, and so now in-game fights mean something. so i guess, that means that ryu fought Ken before fighting bison and that sakura and ryu fought as well no expression
and in SF4 the only hit he took was when gouki picks him up like the little b!tch he is and tosses him aside like the little b!tch he is. oh and it begins with ryu laid out like a 2-dollar whore in the morning.

if i take a punch from tyson and get laid the f00k out, it means that i'm a godtier and have insane endurance? no expression
and when you're lying on the ground, ass up face down, with everything blacked out for several mintues, you're mouth open, and the blackness turns into a flashbacks of a dead man while you're eyes are still blacked out and you're arms and legs aren't moving and you're having trouble moving altogether..........................it means you're knocked out.

and what does it say about akuma and ryu? big grin
oh and my interpretation wasn't exactly off considering that the "true warrior chum" has troubel putting down midtier lardasses with his greatest move.

he was shin cuz he showed his true power which IS shin.

he fought all day, everyday for 10 years in a city full of fighters and where street fighting was the only way terry could possibly survive and where street fighting was the one way to get a rep. all to me seems to be indicative of him fighting more people than ryu.
heck, even if he fought ONE person everyday for 10 years, he's already fought 3630 opponents! and we know that he fought ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
don't even try to discredit this. oh and if we make take the full 25 years then that is a DEFINITE about the same number of opponents for terry even if he fought just one opponent every day. so on a worse case scenario for terry bogard, he's fought almost the same amount of people as pussyboy hogan.

ryu's just an overrated karate gi wearing fagg0t with THREE moves. don't get more overrated than that, man. shame, shame.
terry's fought kyo, iori, geese, krauser, grant, ryo, andy, joe, jin twins, yamazaki, rick strowd, k9999, ash, k'...............list goes on. stiffer competition and better record>>>>>>lame competition for the most part of it and lame performance against anyone who could actually put up a fight.

ryu=fagg0t.

what?

more experienced cuz we don't even know WHO OR WHAT he fought? at least with terry we know it was people who knew how to fight. for all we know, 9000 of ryu's 100000 opponents were toddlers.
fail.

compared to some hobbo walking around in a karate gi? laughing out loud

techinically we haven't seen ryu dodge bullets so its about as "baseless" as me saying terry turns into a blur. but at least we KNOW he can do that based on how he performs the shining-knuckle in several games the same way a "certain-homophobic-racist-crackhead" commented that gouki didn't do the KKS in SFA2 based on the fact that we ddin't see any lightning cool
heck, we see Rock do the same thing when he masters the move. notice rock even has a move where he blurs out of vision and behind you to finger your prostrate (cuz he's a no-good f@ggot boy who hates his dad)

i told you. if i face Iron Mike and he lays me out in a two blows, doesn't make it any good for me since i didn't do squat. SF4 vid begins with ryu laid out for good (until PIS mode begins and he does the hogan routine). SFa2 is unconfirmed, vague and dumb PIS also. fail.

*gets out a prostrate massager, lubricants and hand cuffs*
sure thing, big boy whip

......as long as it means you agree that gouki is shitgouki, i'm cool.

nope.

na-ah.

~Sado

I-Drop
Fuk Terry's southtown fights! Southtown is overrated as hell. Jeff was stated to be the best in that lameass town. Obviously he wasn't that good, cuz Geese(a man known for incompetence) beat his punk @ss to death on the fvking sidewalk w/absolutely NO trouble. PERFECT! Why wasn't his punk @ss even in AOF? The suckassaki family is from Southtown & Geese had to let ripoff's punk @ss get free hits in. They supposedly know the strongest style, yet a TEAM of these @ssholes can't even get past the semis in KOF. Fuk Southtown. It's the home of overrated people & gays w/cowboy suits & streaks in their girly hair. Rock should move to Osaka

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ryu is overatted too even though he has so many lame fights... erm

I-Drop
How?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'll explain it although I have done it many times in Ryu vs Terry thread. you can see Ryu's winning record against a top tiers and that's beating Sagat with a cheapshot and win against Ken, Alex. want a bonus? ok, you can have Dhalsim(from Ryu's quote), Makoto and Hugo(both unconfirmed. but I believe Ryu won both). the rest are... well, you know it.

if you came to a boxing match and you watch your favorite boxer cheapshot his opponent, what will you do? screaming "ALL HAIL MY FAVORITE BOXER" or "MY FAVORITE BOXER ROCKS!!"? if I were you, I would be very disappointed.

I-Drop
If the other guy beat him down 1st &my favorite boxer never cheated b4, I'd say "Damn! That other guy must be fukin' tough. He made my favorite boxer have to cheat. Whooped his @ss so bad he went insane. He ain't playin'! ". If that was your explanation, you need to do a lil better. Of course Terry'd never have to resort to that kinda stuff 'cuz he mostly fights bums & jobbers. big grin

Sado22
and we don't f00k ryu's 9,990 fights why? even they we don't know who it was against? or what was the calibur of them?
double standards, mane. laughing out loud

Adon was next in line to Sagat's throne and he beat down by pussyhogan PERFECT too. on top of that, a lamo with no feats and not even a freakin mention who fathered Dan.........gave Sagat a hard time. at least Jeff had a rep. what was Sagat's problem? laughing out loud
Thailand is overrated no expression

cuz they were trying to make a separate game. this aint SF. why aint kyo in fatal fury then? whyaint Iori there? are they lame now?laughing
and Jeff was too old. Remember that Jeff is a contemporary of Takuma in FF-AoF timeline which means that he was in his 50's (in fact, he's actually older to Takuma) when he fought Geese who was a young, up and coming monster of 26...kinda like Rocky Marciano versus Joe Louis. he was slowed down and past his prime. and since he aint a eunuch who spent his whole life f00king himself with anal beads like Gouki in kinky caves..................he wasn't as strong when he fought Geese laughing out loud

and a tournament full of thai boxers couldn't stop pussyhogan from winning. f00k thailand. on top of that, all those years of fighting and he couldn't stop a little girl from impressively fighting him or put down lardass whose a midtier wanker from FF. ryu supposed to have the strongest move in gaming history and he cant put down lardo from FF. he's supposed to be the true warrior but had trouble with his dark side and obsession for victory for half his fighting career. ken is supposed to be prodigy boy but can't even beat hobbos with ease and spent his whole career beating no-names rookies and little school girls big grin

Ansatsuken karate is for wankers. fact. it was taught to them by a guy who never won a fight laughing out loud

fuk SF. its the home of overrated asstards who can't win fights without cheapshots and have losers who run away from little girls as bosses. oh and its also the home of thong wearing fruitcakes who have no feats but still get to be placed as above Orochi and dream about dressing up the hero to their liking so they can go on dates together on islands.

no you say: well, i would say he's a wanker but since this is SF and since SF was a game sent down from heaven by a fanboy god, i'll just jump the bandwagon and worship ryu's crotch smile

you're talking outta your keister and you know it laughing out loud

kirikaze: once you get to know brain long enough, you'll understand that he operates on "what-is-convenient-to-believe". today he'll tell you that cheapshotting ryu is the coolest thing to ever happen. tomorrow if terry does it, he'll say terry's a wanker for doing so laughing out loud

~Sado

P-Geyser
I said it before and I will say it again F**k Ryu. mad

Zack Fair
Terry 10/10.

Darkstorm Zero
*Twitches*

Please god... Not again...

http://www.esreality.com/files/inlineimages/2008/62906-noooo.jpg

Kirikaze Fuuma
I can't imagine he'll praise Terry with a loud voice. big grin

cheapshot is cheapshot and cheapshot is not fair. even if it's Kenshiro or Goku who cheapshot his opponent I'll be very disappointed. if I didn't know he cheapshot his opponent and can't KO Hugo with his strongest move, Ryu would be still one of my favorite character.

Dark-Jaxx
Wait a minute...

I-Drop is brainchild!? ha-son

Kirikaze Fuuma
yes

Sado22
YES!!!! F00K RYU!!! mad

.........................so you're blind, stupid AND think selling melons to little children is manlyl?! i told you all those chairshots aren't good for you!

Dark-Jaxx
No, BUYING LEMONS is manly you noob.

I-Drop
kirikaze: once you get to know brain long enough, you'll understand that he operates on "what-is-convenient-to-believe". today he'll tell you that cheapshotting ryu is the coolest thing to ever happen. tomorrow if terry does it, he'll say terry's a wanker for doing so laughing out loud False. Ryu cheapshotting Sagat did tons for the story & for Ryu & it let Sagat stay a badass & have a damn good reason to hate Ryu. Terry will never be written into a serious fight w/somebody who they'd allow to look that tough. & you know they ain't gonna let him get FUBARED like Kyo did. Either Terry will win, be taken away from the fight, or they'll call it a friendly match. That's just the way it is. I don't expect that to change. "What's convenient"? That's coming from the same guy who said Krauser was godtier then conveniently changed it? Said Krauser was dominating & then changed it to a close fight so it wouldn't be a Hogan routine? Said Terry'd solo'd godtiers & now says he never fought any solo? Said Terry was unbeaten several times & then conveniently said he considered the Zaki fight a loss? Don't make me laugh mane. You know I don't care about what's convenient & never have.

Jayct
I said it before and I will say it again F**k Ryu. mad

F**k Terry - He has been fighting for over thirty years yet Ryu who has only been fighting for 10 years is just as strong as him - if not stronger. Ryu is going to surpass Terry by a large margin after SF3 so there.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Jayct
F**k Terry - He has been fighting for over thirty years yet Ryu who has only been fighting for 10 years is just as strong as him - if not stronger. Ryu is going to surpass Terry by a large margin after SF3 so there.

equal? even though Terry has a better winning record than Ryu?

Jayct
equal? even though Terry has a better winning record than Ryu?

Winning record means squat. Jean Cloud Van Damme only lost one fight in his professional career - does that make him a good fighter ?...I think not. Anybody can build up a winning record over 30 years of fighting - Ryu had all his losses in his first 5 years or so of fighting, with the exception of Oro.He was inexperienced and new on the scene. By the time of SF3 he is almost unbeatable.

Sado22
.....damn sad

proof of ryu being as strong?
exactly. shut up now.

yes it does, actually erm

first 5 years in a career that lasted 10 means that he's been getting owned for half his career laughing out loud
oh and after the first 2 years of a fighting career you no longer have the "rookie" excuse.

no he's not. only the fanwankers make him unbeatable.

stop being touchy, mane. when was the last time you and i didn't take jabs at each other? confused
and don't make me list the number of times you changed things for convenience sake. and its not like i changed those things for convenience so much as i crosschecked (unlike some foo who doesn't even bother checking up the links i send him) and discovered that KLantis was pulling more stuff out of his ass than even you laughing out loud

~Sado

Jayct

proof of ryu being as strong?
exactly. shut up now.

Ryu is as strong now as he was when he went all "evil" on Sagat. Thats pretty damn strong. And since you can't prove that Terry is stronger than this, you shut up now.

first 5 years in a career that lasted 10 means that he's been getting owned for half his career laughing out loud
oh and after the first 2 years of a fighting career you no longer have the "rookie" excuse.

We have guys kickboxing for us that we still call rookies after 5 years...

no he's not. only the fanwankers make him unbeatable.

That's why I said almost...no fighter is unbeatable...ever...but the fact that he destroyed Alex makes him "almost" unbeatable in my eyes. Just to rub some oil into your godly Terry Faggorts arse, I think he would destroy RYU pre SF3. Completely. After SF3 he's going to struggle.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Jayct

1. Ryu is as strong now as he was when he went all "evil" on Sagat. Thats pretty damn strong. And since you can't prove that Terry is stronger than this, you shut up now.

2. We have guys kickboxing for us that we still call rookies after 5 years...

3. That's why I said almost...no fighter is unbeatable...ever...but the fact that he destroyed Alex makes him "almost" unbeatable in my eyes. Just to rub some oil into your godly Terry Faggorts arse, I think he would destroy RYU pre SF3. Completely. After SF3 he's going to struggle.

1. as strong as satsui no hadou but can't KO a pro wrestler such as Hugo eh?

2. it's just rare to found a good fight from Ryu.

3. he defeat Alex perfect in my opinion. but what has Alex done? won against jobbing Gill and then lost to Ryu? seriously, I'm not impressed.

Sado22
i told him to shut up for the same reason you're telling me to shut up. its because there is no definite way of proving it. so shut up yourself smile

and once again, japanese media frequently confuse "strong" with "skill". they refer to "strength" as the fighters skill level and "power" as phsyical strength. we see it all the time in manga, anime and even videogames. fact of the matter is that SF3 ryu is as "skilled" as Evil ryu of SFA1 but not as strong.

funny thing is, my list is like this:
MOTW Terry vs SF3 Ryu= Terry wins 6/10
MOTW Terry vs pre-SF3 Ryu= Terry wins 8/10
FF Terry vs SF3 Ryu= Ryu wins 8/10
FF Terry VS pre-SF3 Ryu= Terry wins 6/10

laughing out loud
i love to see them try (and fail horribly) to convince me its because of hugo's endurance and not ryu's loserness. though, in ryu's defense i've already cleared it out that he's not as STRONG as SFA1 E Ryu but in fact, as skilled which only makes all the sense in the world.

they pro? i'm pretty sure not.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
Isn't taking that punch like Hugo's...ONLY durability feat?

But we must assume that both are weak?

Lol idiots.

Ryu in SF3 being as skilled as Evil Ryu in SFA1? That's stupid. Evil Ryu was just as "skilled" as Ryu in SFA1, only more powerful.

I-Drop
Ditto. Dark Hadou represents a power increase, not a skill increase. People can't accept Hugo having a chin. He took a hit. OK. Anybody w/a brain knows that feat is to show how tough Hugo is, not how weak Ryu is. You guys can keep acting dumb if ya want to. People will think you're not really acting after a while though. Is FF Streetwise even canon?Originally posted by Sado22
stop being touchy, mane. when was the last time you and i didn't take jabs at each other? confused
and don't make me list the number of times you changed things for convenience sake. and its not like i changed those things for convenience so much as i crosschecked (unlike some foo who doesn't even bother checking up the links i send him) and discovered that KLantis was pulling more stuff out of his ass than even you laughing out loud Not being touchy. Just saying I don't change for convenience. You wanna list them? Go ahead. Otherwise we can stop right here, mane.

More importantly, we ALL need to STFU about Ryu here. He ain't involved. This ain't Ryu vs Terry vs Kratos. Ryu shit belongs in a thread w/Ryu fighting somebody

Dark-Jaxx
Heathen, Ryu is in every thread.

The proof?

His phrase:

"The fight is all."

Now, notice he uses all, and fight, in the same sentence. Clearly it means that in all fights, he is involved.

Dur.

Kirikaze Fuuma
@I-Drop : if you think Ryu in SF3 as strong as SF1 evil Ryu then at least he can KO Hugo which is not as strong as Sagat. but this is Shin Shoryuken and it is Ryu's strongest move. but he can't KO Hugo with his strongest move(even though I believe Hugo was injured). what kind of power Hugo have? his body full of muscles and raw meat? or you want to say he has more durability than an island? dude, this is not DBZ.

Dark-Jaxx
You are right, by feats, there are characters in SF who can hit harder than DBZ characters. smile

And who the hell said Ryu can bust an island with a Shin Shoryuken?

Like I said, good feat for Hugo. Not a bad one for Ryu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
some people said he is as strong as SF1 evil Ryu so he is on par with SFA Gouki. punch harder than DBZ? you mean Gouki? bull****. even if Gouki sink that island I bet he's using some super special move. otherwise, no. it's impossible that he can sink an island with a punch but he can't even create an explosion which is compared to island buster with his special move. the best explanation is... he's using a super special move.

Kazenji
There was an Evil Ryu in the first street Fighter, Since when ?

Dark-Jaxx
some people said he is as strong as SF1 evil Ryu so he is on par with SFA Gouki. punch harder than DBZ? you mean Gouki? bull****. even if Gouki sink that island I bet he's using some super special move. otherwise, no. it's impossible that he can sink an island with a punch but he can't even create an explosion which is compared to island buster with his special move. the best explanation is... he's using a super special move. SFA1 Evil Ryu, who is not as strong as SFA Gouki. Super Special Move? And what move would that be? The only move that looks remotely similar was not created til SF3. And by feats, Ryu is physically stronger than Goku in his base form, who can only lift 10 tons. laughing out loud

DBZ characters are nowhere near as uber as people make them out to be in some respects. Sure, due to speed and power they>>>SF characters, but physical strength and punching power is not as diverse.

Kirikaze Fuuma
then could you explain how did he sank an island with his punch but he created not-so-big-compared-to-island-buster explosion with his super special moves tenma gou zankuu? even an elementary school children knows that's bull****.

lift 10 tons? is that an estimation? or that's an actual weight?

Dark-Jaxx
then could you explain how did he sank an island with his punch but he created not-so-big-compared-to-island-buster explosion with his super special moves tenma gou zankuu? even an elementary school children knows that's bull****.

lift 10 tons? is that an estimation? or that's an actual weight? 1. Because the attacks are totally different, one is a burning napalm-ish attack, and the other is a shattering blunt force attack?

2. Actual stated weight, in fact, he declared 10 tons would be too heavy for him. Now, SSJ Goku on the other hand could move comfortably with 40 tons, so yeah, SSJ level and higher>Ryu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Because the attacks are totally different, one is a burning napalm-ish attack, and the other is a shattering blunt force attack?

2. Actual stated weight, in fact, he declared 10 tons would be too heavy for him. Now, SSJ Goku on the other hand could move comfortably with 40 tons, so yeah, SSJ level and higher>Ryu.

1. however, it's still pointless. his normal punch still seems more powerful than his tenma gou zankuu.

2. ...no. I'm not talking about Goku. I'm talking about Ryu's boulder

Dark-Jaxx
1. however, it's still pointless. his normal punch still seems more powerful than his tenma gou zankuu.

2. ...no. I'm not talking about Goku. I'm talking about Ryu's boulder 1. Based on an opinion, but we have not even really seen what the Tenma Gou Zankou can truly do. They are far different in terms of use and damage type.

2. Ryu's boulders were definately more than 10 tons, I would guess about 20 tons.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Based on an opinion, but we have not even really seen what the Tenma Gou Zankou can truly do. They are far different in terms of use and damage type.

2. Ryu's boulders were definately more than 10 tons, I would guess about 20 tons.

1. you have seen what tenma gou zankuu can truly do in SF4 trailer. it is supposed to be more powerful than Gouki's punch. in my opinion, if Gouki can sank island with a punch, he'll do the same or maybe much more with his tenma gou zankuu's explosion.

2. is it stated it was 10 tons? or it's your estimation again?

I-Drop
@I-Drop : if you think Ryu in SF3 as strong as SF1 evil Ryu Read what I put again. Strong & skilled are not the same thing here either.

Sado22
not true. i'm talking about skill as "fighting powers" not "raw strength". if you are as familiar with japanese engrish and their confusion of words as i am you'd know this instantly. we see it all the time in videogames, amime and manga.
for eg:
-hajime no ippo, the hero's biggest rival is an outboxer with fragile hands and is known to have weak punches unless he puts his full weight into it. but whenever they compare him to the hero (who is an infighter with insane punching power) they always say that Miyata is stronger than ippo. why? its because miyata is a natural, is vastly more skilled than ippo and has tons of experience i.e he has better fighting powers.
-X-men VS Sf, the exact words ryu uses on apocolypse are "for now let the stronger survive". in base physical strength, its not even a joke because apocolypse is like 3 times his size even in normal hieght.
i could go on but this is enough for any idiot to understand.

Darkhadou is an overall increase in fighting powers. SF3 ryu has as much fighting powers as SF1 evil ryu....not raw strength. same way it states that evil ryu is as "strong" as Akuma i.e. he is as skilled/fighting potential is the same. saying anything otherwise is downright dumb and can be contradicted from about a ton of in-game evidence. for starters:
-if SF3 hogan is as strong as SF1 evil ryu than he can also sink islands. but we know he can't because he had trouble lifting a boulder.
-if SF3 ryu is as strong as SF1 evil ryu then he should've put down hugo hard because not only was it something even harder than metsushoryuken but it was the shitshoryuken he did. but he didn't even scar hugo.........and notice that hugo's SF3 endings ARE canon. no scars.

you all have an open invitation to prove me wrong.

yes they are in japanese media. read up anime and manga and you'll see what i'm talking about. same as "l" and "r" aren't the same thing but a japanese person has a time of his life telling the difference. dah. gosh, you americans are so ethnocentric laughing out loud

then explain the above.

right...so your explanation is that a regular midtier joe like hugo has more endurance than a f00kin island? erm

you're kidding right? do some homework man no expression

hadoukens officially feel like kicks or punches so they are also "blunt forcish".

~Sado

Kazenji

you're kidding right? do some homework man no expression

I've got the first Street Fighter and i have'nt seen any Evil Ryu in it, The only games i've seen him in are the Alpha games

Darkstorm Zero
I beleive I already explained the difference bitween the Temma Gou Zankuu and the Island Killer...

One is an energy wave launched from a distance, while the other is a solid punch inducing a force of 100 megatonnes PSI oner an area the size of a rockmelon...

their actual impact area and strength deviation are entirely different...

it's incomparable... Trying to use that argument to downplay either feat cannot work, they do what they do because they are two completely separate attacks that do completely different things...

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't want to debate with you. but I'll explain a little.

tenma gou zanku and Gouki's fist maybe different. but I believe tenma gou zankuu's impact is much bigger. even if it's a different type of attack, it should have causing much more damage than just Gouki's fist. if Gouki's fist could sank an island, then his tenma gou zankuu should have enough power to shatter an island. but it didn't.

Darkstorm Zero
The island killer is a more concentrated attack over a much smaller area.

As I've said to Sado on numerous occasions, the impact from that punch would go much deeper into the ground than a surface explosion caused by the Temma Gou Zankuu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've got the first Street Fighter and i have'nt seen any Evil Ryu in it, The only games i've seen him in are the Alpha games

this should help :

from plot guide

Kirikaze Fuuma
The island killer is a more concentrated attack over a much smaller area.

As I've said to Sado on numerous occasions, the imact from that punch would go much deeper into the ground than a surface explosion caused by the Temma Gou Zankuu.

but how? even Gou Hadouken is as strong than his punch with more effects. but his tenma gou zankuu as shown in SF4 trailer has more gou hadouken unleashed. that's why I always deny he sank an island with his normal punch. and it looks like Gouki sank that island not by a mere punch. but with a special. his fist and eyes glowing yellow which is obviously not a normal punch. he must've focused his power into his fist and forcefully slam his fist into the island.

Sado22
the SF boys have two options:
1. admit that it wasn't "just a punch" and that it was the KKRZ so that we can all move on with our lives
2. insist that its different and pay the price of contradictory evidence from the SF4 intro becase after all the hadouken IS just spiritual energy manifested as a blow.

the hadouken IS comparable because it has been compared to other direct blows and even given a range of impact: it feels like a punch/kick. hence, the hadoukens he threw (and missed horribly) at ryu were simply a barrage of punches that didn't sink the island or whatever they were on. thus we go back to what i said earlier: that he didn't sink the island with "a punch" but with "KKGZ". SF4 vid proves it.

~Sado
P.S. *best ace ventura imitation*
GOD I'M GOOD! CAN YOU FEEL IT!? HUH?! CAN YOU FEEL IT!!? HUH??!!

Darkstorm Zero
but how? even Gou Hadouken is as strong than his punch with more effects. but his tenma gou zankuu as shown in SF4 trailer has more gou hadouken unleashed. that's why I always deny he sank an island with his normal punch. and it looks like Gouki sank that island not by a mere punch. but with a special. his fist and eyes glowing yellow which is obviously not a normal punch. he must've focused his power into his fist and forcefully slam his fist into the island.

.... I never said it was a normal punch, but it was no Special move either, and certainly not the KKRZ as Sado claims since that technique wasn't even invented until a decade later... On top of that, despite what Tiamat says, much of his guide is based on speculation, and the rest is 2nd hand knowlege he ripped from Saiki.

the SF boys have two options:
1. admit that it wasn't "just a punch" and that it was the KKRZ so that we can all move on with our lives
2. insist that its different and pay the price of contradictory evidence from the SF4 intro becase after all the hadouken IS just spiritual energy manifested as a blow.

#1: I again call your attention to the fact that the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan was not even invented till 10 years later, and the fact that it did 2 completely different damage effects.

#2: I already disputed this, since it's an entirely different attack that does completely different kinds of damage... Without using the self made information from Tiamat, can you prove that the Hadouken is merely en extended punch? No? even the guide itself states it merely "Feels" like a well placed straight kick when it lands. What the opponent feels is completely irrelevant to what the attack actually does.

the hadouken IS comparable because it has been compared to other direct blows and even given a range of impact: it feels like a punch/kick. hence, the hadoukens he threw (and missed horribly) at ryu were simply a barrage of punches that didn't sink the island or whatever they were on. thus we go back to what i said earlier: that he didn't sink the island with "a punch" but with "KKGZ". SF4 vid proves it.

~Sado
P.S. *best ace ventura imitation*
GOD I'M GOOD! CAN YOU FEEL IT!? HUH?! CAN YOU FEEL IT!!? HUH??!!

Reffer above, you still have no case.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I can't say it is KKRZ since I have no solid proof about that. but it's obviously not a normal punch as you said. his eyes and fist are glowing yellow and the surrounding area is glowing yellow too. if that's not a normal punch(HP or below) or a special, I have no idea what is that.

Dark-Jaxx
1. you have seen what tenma gou zankuu can truly do in SF4 trailer. it is supposed to be more powerful than Gouki's punch. in my opinion, if Gouki can sank island with a punch, he'll do the same or maybe much more with his tenma gou zankuu's explosion.

2. is it stated it was 10 tons? or it's your estimation again? 1. Noice, ignoring everything I said. Superman's Heat Vision when in the form of a small laser can't destroy a building, let alone an island. But, it is hotter than the sun, and the heat makes it more damaging. Same thing here.

2. It was an estimation, like what most in debates are, because unlike comics, the characters don't shout out how fast they are going, how heavy what they are lifting is, or how damaging the attack they are hit with is.

Sado22
lets keep it civil this time, darko. better watch that potty mouth! mad

we don't know that. from what we know about the technique, gouki was still trying to perfect it by SF3. on top of that the action, the style and the glowing aura etc were all the same. heck, even the pose was the same as he stood punching the ground. no lighting? well, that's already explained by the fact that it wasn't a animated scene but just pics.
so far supporting ore-sama's argument are:
-the same pose
-same stance
-same action
-same glowing ki
-an unconfirmed rumor that KKRZ has been around before SF3

and hte only thing going against me is the fact that you boys claim that the results were different, even though, what really happened to the island is a complete mystery.

mang, we don't know that. you can tell me all about that gigaton force PSI stuff but fact of the matter is we don't know exactly what happened to the island. on top of that is it too absurd (in a game that's beyond retarded to begin with) that he "split" the island and that's what caused it to sink? the same way the ayres rock split?

also the KKSZ isn't explicity stated to be a cutting technique . the rock has very little elasticity to it and hence it breaks apart. ever seen those martial arts vids where they break huge cement blocks? take a sledge hammer and bash a rock as hard enough and you'll break it into two pieces. same with a slab of cement. you can see them on youtube. some MA contest have a guy lying down with a cement block on his stomach while the other guy hits it full force with a sledge hammer. if done right and with the right force, the cement block breaks down the center. gouki does the same thing.

hence, not a cutting technique until we get proof of it being so. notice also that he punches the ground instead of chopping it. in MA you can only cut something with a chopping or slicing motion. not a punch.

and finally, since we can see that its not a "cutting" technique as suggested, then we can also say wth 99% certainity that he did KKRZ to the damn island because now there is absolutely nothing refuting it. he probably broke apart the island just like in SF3 and it fell into pieces in the island....all of which would make sense too.

well for one, the hadouken is a chi based "blow". it is spiritual energy manifested so that it becomes and extension of one's own body (as stated directly in guides). on top of that, we can clearly see hte "hands" inside the hadouken which goes back to the fact that its an extension of the body. keyword is extension of the body, darko.

notice the action, the similar glowing aura, the pose and the stance. its KKRZ bub. Sado>>>KMC laughing out loud

~The SuperObservant Sado-sama

Dark-Jaxx
Wait so what Gouki did to the island was a special technique and not a punch, yet since Evil Ryu is apparently as "strong" as Gouki, he can bust islands and therefore Hugo shouldn't be able to tank a punch from Ryu?

Lol wut?

Double standards and fail logic.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Noice, ignoring everything I said. Superman's Heat Vision when in the form of a small laser can't destroy a building, let alone an island. But, it is hotter than the sun, and the heat makes it more damaging. Same thing here.

2. It was an estimation, like what most in debates are, because unlike comics, the characters don't shout out how fast they are going, how heavy what they are lifting is, or how damaging the attack they are hit with is.

1. did superman's heat vision is as strong as his punch? guess again. it was stated that Gouki's gou hadouken is as strong as his punch but with more effects. and this is tenma gou zankuu which has more gou hadouken unleashed. while Superman's heat vision is not for punching and Gouki's has the same power with his fist.

2. ok, it's up 2 you. but next time, I'll estimate something with too.

Darkstorm Zero
QUOTE=11188749]Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I can't say it is KKRZ since I have no solid proof about that. but it's obviously not a normal punch as you said. his eyes and fist are glowing yellow and the surrounding area is glowing yellow too. if that's not a normal punch(HP or below) or a special, I have no idea what is that.

Name the technique from official sources, give me a reason to label it a special, Anything anyone does is a technique, walking is a technique, the yellow/orange glow could be from the magma pouring out of the hole made in the ground.

we don't know that. from what we know about the technique, gouki was still trying to perfect it by SF3. on top of that the action, the style and the glowing aura etc were all the same. heck, even the pose was the same as he stood punching the ground. no lighting? well, that's already explained by the fact that it wasn't a animated scene but just pics.
so far supporting ore-sama's argument are:
-the same pose
-same stance
-same action
-same glowing ki
-an unconfirmed rumor that KKRZ has been around before SF3

There was no aura around him during the technique for starters...

2 the island killer had no name for 10 years then Gouki suddenly comes up 10 years later and decides to name it? No dude, thats your assumption... Again.

How many different ways can a person punch the ground? confused Seriously...

An unconfirmed rumor? Dude, since when has that been any sort of point in these debates?

and hte only thing going against me is the fact that you boys claim that the results were different, even though, what really happened to the island is a complete mystery.

Prove to me that the island was cut Sado, then you have an argument... This is no different than you disputing that he didn't sink the island but destroyed it... which did absolutely nothing to change the argument... If this is going to turn into another pointless exersize, then stop right now.

mang, we don't know that. you can tell me all about that gigaton force PSI stuff but fact of the matter is we don't know exactly what happened to the island. on top of that is it too absurd (in a game that's beyond retarded to begin with) that he "split" the island and that's what caused it to sink? the same way the ayres rock split?

Again, prove the island was "CUT" anywhere, we see very clearly that Ayers Rock was split, the island crumbled, sank and vanished, it's 2 completely different kinds of damage and impact to begin with.

also the KKSZ isn't explicity stated to be a cutting technique . the rock has very little elasticity to it and hence it breaks apart. ever seen those martial arts vids where they break huge cement blocks? take a sledge hammer and bash a rock as hard enough and you'll break it into two pieces. same with a slab of cement. you can see them on youtube. some MA contest have a guy lying down with a cement block on his stomach while the other guy hits it full force with a sledge hammer. if done right and with the right force, the cement block breaks down the center. gouki does the same thing.

The move name, the end result, the looks, and what was stated by Akuma are not all hyperbole sado. Yopur wasting my time, again with a pointless goose chase.

hence, not a cutting technique until we get proof of it being so. notice also that he punches the ground instead of chopping it. in MA you can only cut something with a chopping or slicing motion. not a punch.

So, despite the end result of Ayers Rock, you still want to try and explain away your shit?

more later.

Kirikaze Fuuma
so, the island sank because of erupted magma? or... did Gouki's eyes can produce magma?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa2ryu7.gif

Dark-Jaxx
1. did superman's heat vision is as strong as his punch? guess again. it was stated that Gouki's gou hadouken is as strong as his punch but with more effects. and this is tenma gou zankuu which has more gou hadouken unleashed. while Superman's heat vision is not for punching and Gouki's has the same power with his fist.

2. ok, it's up 2 you. but next time, I'll estimate something with too. 1. No. It is stronger. But different. They cannot truly be compared. The Gou Hadouken sure, the TGZ however is different, it is a burning attack, not an explosive or concussive.

2. Go ahead. Only my estimations are accurate. smile

And the island killer looks NOTHING like the KKSZ, only in motion. He is covered with no aura, no electricity, no cutting force, they are different.

Sado22
yes there was. see pic.

...ryu's master was called shenlong for the longest time and then we discovered it was gouken several years later no expression

in the EXACT SAME POSE and the burning ki? i don't think so.

i've heard it and i can swear to you. i'm just looking for it but my goddamn internet connection is a !@#!@#$# mad

don't use my card on me, darko. i've asked you time and time again to prove that the island really got destroyed the way you calculate and you didn't have any. its because we don't know....which is exactly what i'm saying.

possibly cuz it was smaller but i'm not getting into THAT again for the sake of all humanity. the island was only said to "disappear" which could mean any of several things i.e. it could be vaped, it could've sunk, it could've been charblasted. fact of the matter is we.dont.know.

hurricane-whirlwind-kick IS hyperbole darko no expression
i could go on.

did you read what i said? its a rock. a rock breaks apart the same way. think iceberg or any other time you see erosion mess up a rock. look at the pic and you can see an irregular zigzag pattern that emerges whcih is a clear indication of the fact that it wasn't "split" as much as it was smashed down and broken in two.

like i said above.

one way or another its a lose-lose situation for you boys. admit that i'm right and that the ryu only has e.ryu's fighting powers and not physical strength. otherwise you'd just make yourself look stupid by insisting that hugo has more endurance than a freakin island.

one way or another, its checkmate bubwink

~Sado

Sado22
say my name , $lut no expression

Sado22
say my name, $lut smokin'

Man of Violence
bison and sagat have about as much feats as Geese and krauser. Sagat Maybe. Bison...no.

the good part is, while krauser and geese go around acting like bosses and smack around lowtiers and midtiers with ease LOL, Er body is mid to low in FF except Terry. they solo so many fighters and then get soloed by 1 fighter wit no feats. REAL boss like laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

bison runs away form little girls while Sagat tries to get ONE feat.
oh and ryu fought guys who'd kill terry with help from others or plain cheated. fail. And that's partly what makes you a hater and on record for 1 of the HUGEST SF haters to date. You keep sayin shit that aint true, or shit you can't prove to make the guys you luv seem great. laughing

BTW Akuma would solo Geese Krauser and Terry at the same time in his Alpha 2 version. He has feats and if we use yur stupid ass logic that means Ryu can do it to cuz he drawed wit him.

and on top of that, at least terry beats the nameless hobbos. ken got owned so badly by one he had to invent shoryureppa to win That's a lie AND at least Ken fights guys in tourneys trained and skilled in martial arts rather than beat up dope fiends. That only proves Terry beats up chumps and Ken takes on real challenges. PHAILURE to the MAX!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
and compare to this
P.S. you can't say my name cuz you're ballgagged btw wink

Kirikaze Fuuma
compare to this? what?

Sado22
..................................****.
here it is. notice the cracks spreading all around akuma AS THEY DO WHEN YOU BREAK A ROCK IN HALF. notice also how there is no ki and no glowing aura crap but its still the KKRZ but they can't accept that its KKRZ in SFA2 despite the glowing aura and the ki laughing out loud

Kirikaze Fuuma

1. Sagat Maybe. Bison...no.

2. LOL, Er body is mid to low in FF except Terry. they solo so many fighters and then get soloed by 1 fighter wit no feats. REAL boss like laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

3. BTW Akuma would solo Geese Krauser and Terry at the same time in his Alpha 2 version. He has feats and if we use yur stupid ass logic that means Ryu can do it to cuz he drawed wit him.

4. That's a lie AND at least Ken fights guys in tournys trained and skilled in martial arts rather than beat up dope fiends. That only prooves Terry beats up chumps and Ken takes on real challengeslaughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

1. what is Sagat's feats? survived metsu shoryuken? please...

2. shows how strong Terry is. while Bison retreated twice, Geese just retreated once.

3. Ryu never draw with him in the end he was defeated badly in SF4 trailer. I don't think Gouki can survive if he fought Geese, Krauser and Terry at the same time.

4. an excuse created by SF fanboy erm

Sado22
so one boss has about as many feats as the dude from SF and you're still have the nerve to throw tantrums about it? fanboys.... laughing out loud

which is irrelevent since bison can't even do that much. he gets owned by rose one-on-one and couldn't smack down 13 dolls while powered to the status of a god and having virtually exhaustless stamina since hte world was supplying him with power and it was endless eek!

can't prove what? that bison ran away from little girls? its all there on tiamat, foo. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ryu never drawed with him, foo. starting the fight face-down-ass-up doesn't mean stalemate unless they were sharing double ended dildos with one another no expression

i've even posted it around here a while back, since its from an official source which tiamat directly quotes and refers to. irrefutable evidence against your baseless accusations....its the reason why i kick so much fanbouy @$$ at Kmc, chum big grin

ken fights nameless hobbo and is pushed to his limits but that's a feat cuz he's from SF. terry beats down hobbos with ease cuz he's been fighting for 25 yeras everyday allday and is a natural means that his opponents are chums.
keep talking, chum Happy Dance

~Sado

Man of Violence
so one boss has about as many feats as the dude from SF and you're still have the nerve to throw tantrums about it? fanboys.... laughing out loud ???

which is irrelevent since bison can't even do that much. he gets owned by rose one-on-one and couldn't smack down 13 dolls while powered to the status of a god and having virtually exhaustless stamina since hte world was supplying him with power and it was endless eek! Bison is so much better

1.Bison never ran from no dolls, he killed'em.

2.Rose IS Bison, so how is loosin to her bad? He lost to himself.

3.Bison was not beaten by 1 man who has no feats and is a complete and total regular human, wit the only thing unhuman about him is special move or 2.

can't prove what? that bison ran away from little girls? its all there on tiamat, foo. roll eyes (sarcastic) And on that subject Tiamat is wrong.

ryu never drawed with him, foo. starting the fight face-down-ass-up doesn't mean stalemate unless they were sharing double ended dildos with one another no expression

1.Yur wrong

2.That's sick.

i've even posted it around here a while back, since its from an official source which tiamat directly quotes and refers to. irrefutable evidence against your baseless accusations....its the reason why i kick so much fanbouy @$$ at Kmc, chumShow me where that's at or post that Bull shit again cuz I got SFEC and I aint never read no shit like that.

ken fights nameless hobbo and is pushed to his limits but that's a feat cuz he's from SF. terry beats down hobbos with ease cuz he's been fighting for 25 yeras everyday allday and is a natural means that his opponents are chums.
keep talking, chum Happy Dance

~Sado OR ken fights a nameless martial artist and is pushed to his limits and that's a feat cuz we know Ken is strong and can keep up wit guys who can lift tons and dodge bullets and if the guy he's fightin can push him any person wit a brain knows this nameless guy must be strong. Terry beats down hobbos with ease cuz he's been fighting hobbos and crack heads, which 12 year olds can beat up, for 25 years everyday allday and is a "natural" (what ever the hell that means since in Game VS feats are 100% nesessary and bein "natural" is not a feat). That means his opponents are chumps and that Terry has never really had a REAL fight since he was kid. But cuz we hate SF and are SNK fanbois we will say that that is 1 amazin feat anyway.

I luv this shit...

Sado22
no he ran away from them. the killing bit is speculation.

Rose is the good half of bison's soul that got separated from him when he gave in completely to the psycho power. it then went into another woman...which is why rose is younger than bison (about half his age). when they fought bison was godtier. and he still god owned. lot worse than geese and krauser who at least fought some one who had a rep and actually had a fighting record.

no, he got beaten by 1 WOMAN who has no feat and is a complete and total regular human, wit the only thing unhuman about her is special more or 2. heck she beat him so bad she thought she killed him....just like terry. only terry has a rep, feats AND is considered one of the best fighters all around.

its your word against his. i'll pick his.

you're gonna have to do better than that, man.ryu never beat gouki. either proove me wrong or take a hike.

big grin

tiamat's guide. just check out ken's bit. i cant be bothered.

the logic works like this:
terry sucks for beating on nameless losers (as brain puts it and everybody else puts it). hence ken sucks even worse cuz he can't even do that much. its pretty smple.

oh and ryu don't lift tons and he wasn't lifting boulders. you SFfanboys have been so high sniffing ryu's ass you can't even tell the difference between a f00kin ROCK and a boulder. Ryu was lifting a boulder (which was NOWHERE near as big as a tank btw) and Oro sitting above him was holding up a ROCK. and it was a ton at best that he was carrying. 2 tops.

how do you know he fought them with ease when SNK never talks about them? stop being stupid, bub. not cool.

Terry's feat:
-beat Grant (not talking stalemate) who was a metahuman.
-beat Geese Howard who actually had a rep. notice that geese can kill people with just his reppuken (in KoFKyo he literally kills his clone with one reppuken....the same clone was was giving kyo, terry and andy a hard time). and geese actually killed the 2nd best fighter in his time PERFECT...that being jeff bogard.
-beat kruaser who can actually beat midters and lowtiers togetherm laughing out loud
-can blur out of vision cuz he's that fast. infact he's legendary for his dizzying speed.
-took on a battalion of heavily armed forces and didn't even break a sweat
-got bit by a rock when a building collapsed, made it out and was actually street fighting while everyone thought he was dead
-got smacked 30 feet away by Ryo, crashed into a steel post only to get up and grin and show that's he's just getting serious.

here's something: prior to SF3, ryu didn't even have feats laughing

~Sado
-

Zack Fair
Terry 100/10.

I-Drop
at least Ken fights guys in tourneys trained and skilled in martial arts rather than beat up dope fiends. hysterical We're supposed to be impressed 'cuz Terry's fightin' muthafukas w/names like Ashy Larry, Greasy Joe, Shakes &Pookie the basehead. Ken's tournaments>>>A bunch of homeless people fighting over drug needles & sandwiches. "Whoever wins gets to sleep on the steam vent tonight!!!"
That only proves Terry beats up chumps and Ken takes on real challenges. PHAILURE to the MAX!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Been saying Terry fought weak competition for years now. FF had only 2 tiers: Terry & not-Terry

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>