Superman vs Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
fight takes place on an abandoned earth.

if you think supes wins please be a bit more creative than speedblitz 4tw

iceman24567
Seriously? Ikaris is no match for Superman sad to say Superman doesn't need to blitz him all he needs to do is punch him like 3 times.

Scuzz2.0
dont you think you are underestimating ikaris a bit? check his bio, he has energy and matter manipulation, is invulnerable and can regenerate if he is injured, can cast illusions, has telepathy and telekenesis, superspeed, teleportation, can create forcefields and has superstrength(although not nearly on supes leval) superman is so overrated all he can do is punch you or give you some heat! im sick of people saying he is high herald lvl

vlaaad12345
His heat and punches can decimate planets so I really don't care what your sick of hearing,ikaris has never done anything I can remember to say he would be able to put supes down.

kgkg
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
dont you think you are underestimating ikaris a bit? check his bio, he has energy and matter manipulation, is invulnerable and can regenerate if he is injured, can cast illusions, has telepathy and telekenesis, superspeed, teleportation, can create forcefields and has superstrength(although not nearly on supes leval) superman is so overrated all he can do is punch you or give you some heat! im sick of people saying he is high herald lvl

This is not spite but Superman does win easily bio's are one thing but he is fighting Superman after all.

8/10 supes

Acrosurge
While I don't see anyway for Superman to kill Ikaris, he could certainly knock Iks out for a bit. Conversely, Ikaris could hang with Supes for a while, but he'd eventually be overpowered by the Man of Steel.

Scuzz2.0
i am not saying ikaris would def win but i do think he would put up a good fight

Acrosurge
You'll get no argument from me. Like I said, I think Ikaris could go the distance for a while. The Celestials built him to last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.