DareDevil vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins?

Metalmanx
Daredevil.

Scuzz2.0
DD wins

Darth Martin
Daredevil has faced Kingpin, Spider-Man(watered down), Tombstone, and Hyde.

Daredevil takes majority.

iceman24567
Bane pumped up off of Venom is no joke his fighting abilities makes him more deadly than those guys even if they are stronger and Bane is a much smarter fighter then all of them. I think Bane without the venom would put up a good fight with it he might crush Matt.

Battlehammer
..........you be very mistaken

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..........you be very mistaken My opinion can't ever be a mistake nice to know you still troll. big grin

Starscream M
DD would murder Bane.

Bane would prob not land one hit on DD.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
My opinion can't ever be a mistake nice to know you still troll. big grin
If I am a troll report me pleases. I love to see what the mod would have to say.

Anyways, your are mistaken if you believe bane could give DD any sort of fight with out the venom, it simply sillyness on your part.

iceman24567
If I am a troll report me pleases. I love to see what the mod would have to say.

Anyways, your are mistaken if you believe bane could give DD any sort of fight with out the venom, it simply sillyness on your part. It's silly to tell me what i should and should not think I don't believe what you do you didn't even really make a comment about this thread you targeted my post and basically said I'm wrong with nothing else to back up whatever the hell you were saying but your right what you are is far from a troll anyways i give Bane the win here.

godking

Anyways, your are mistaken if you believe bane could give DD any sort of fight with out the venom, it simply sillyness on your part. Bane without venom can give Batman a fight but not Murdock ?

Kovacs86
It would be an extremely tight fit. Daredevil would probably edge it, if Bane had no prep and no knowledge of DD.

iceman24567
Originally posted by godking
Bane without venom can give Batman a fight but not Murdock ? Exactly what I was saying Bane is no pushover Battlehammer knows nothing about him at all.

Philosophía
Anyways, your are mistaken if you believe bane could give DD any sort of fight with out the venom, it simply sillyness on your part.

I lol'ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.