The Ronin Warriors vs The Sailor Senshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Crap. The ultimate grudge match.

On one side, you have the reincarnated Queen Serenity and her Sailor Scouts. On the other, a motley crew of warriors, like the Senshi, have the power of the elements.

With Anubis and Sailor Pluto watching from the sidelines, the two sides square off in the deserted Chiyoda District of Tokyo.

This match has only one rule: anything goes.

King Kandy
I hate to say this, but the SS wins. At the end of stars they have nigh-galaxy busting power.

Kento
Is it just the Inner scouts?

And wow I really need to get farther into the manga if they are that powerful. From all I seen and read RW are stronger and more powerful.

Pyron_Express
Can the RWs survive DDR?

Kento
Question. Is their galaxy busting powers from combined attacks or normal attacks?

And DDR?

NonSensi-Klown
A fun game.

King Kandy
You know Sailor Moon's final attack controlled like a galaxies worth of stars and defeated the god of chaos.

Kento
Wow she grows quite strong. Do the inner scouts get nearly as strong by themselves?

Snafu the Great
This match is five-on-five. I should have said something earlier. That was my fault.

From the Ronin Warriors:

1. Ryo
2. Cye
3. Kento
4. Rowen
5. Sage

From Sailor Moon:

1. S. Moon
2. S. Mars
3. S. Mercury
4. S. Uranus
5. S. Jupiter

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Kento
Question. Is their galaxy busting powers from combined attacks or normal attacks?

And DDR?
Excuse me, i spelled it wrong. It's DRR, and it stands for "Death Reborn Revolution" and it's one of Sailor Saturn's attacks - the attack itself is strong enough to wipe out an entire planet. And she's capable of doing more then that. But it seems she isnt allowed in this fight.

Kento
Why does V get kicked out and a outer scout put in her place? Anyways if Moon can do galaxy destroying blasts that's a bit more than Inferno's planet destroying capability. She could probably do it alone if she was able to get off her attack. Who is the faster group? Cause I know the RW are really fast. The other scouts besides Moon being elemental attacks though depending on who hits who would probably be ineffective.

King Kandy
The other scouts are also really, really strong by the end. Not as strong as Moon or the outer scouts, but extremely powerful in their own right.

As for the armor of inferno, I don't see how it can destroy the planet if it couldn't even destroy a glorified ball of spaghetti.

Kento
Are you talking about when they were trying to get Rowen? Because that's the only ball I remember. And Ryo wasn't using the Inferno armor then. He was in his Wildfire armor.

How fast are the Scouts anyway?

King Kandy
I'm talking about when Lady Kayura beat the inferno armor. She basically just dropped a huge ball of noodles and he couldn't destroy it in time.

I have no idea on their speed.

Kento
Oh yea that one. Same thing anyway. Hard to destroy something more powerful than you are. Not to mention Ryo's virtue limits the Inferno Armor. To bad nobody knows if the new armors are stronger or weaker.

Keollyn
If Ryo is allowed Shiroi Kikoutei, and anything goes really mean anything goes...

He drops the whole Jin crap, and TK the sun into the girls.

atv2

And DDR?

The Senshi dance alot to pull off their techniques. By the time they get half way over, the RW's could have gotten in a good cut or two on them. Or ran off the scene.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by atv2
The Senshi dance alot to pull off their techniques. By the time they get half way over, the RW's could have gotten in a good cut or two on them. Or ran off the scene.

Time stops when they do that or the enemies are too busy gawking over the exotic dances.

Poor Ronin Warriors...they're gonna get ass raped so hard.

atv2
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Time stops when they do that or the enemies are too busy gawking over the exotic dances.

Poor Ronin Warriors...they're gonna get ass raped so hard.

They not that bad off, White Blaze will come through for them. He don't play! He will run the ring of fire for his crew.

Since you mentioned the time stopping technique, How many times have they went up against the warlords? They pulled through some stuff.

Rohan would have bust the quiver out on them and had dance a little bit mo!

atv2
Also Sage would have handcuffed lightning and thrown thunder in jail!

atv2
Cye parted the raging sea, the waters stood still and parted for him!

atv2
The Earth trimbles when Kento makes his shake. Uranus would get a taste of the quiver from him and then Rowen would stretch his bow out, tune shelly in b flat and make her sing the Death Scream before Pluto clocks in to turn a trick!

atv2
Rowen shoots the skies open with his arrow. There won't be too much confusion with Mercury, he'll make the dust clear, and clean her out of her mind.

Keollyn
As I said before, Shiroi Kikoutei tosses the sun at them. This is really all that the Yoroi Senshi can do here.

atv2
With the inferno armor, Ryo could make ice-cubes out the hot boiling sun. He also had that black armor from the OVA, no telling what he could do with that.

atv2
Originally posted by Keollyn
As I said before, Shiroi Kikoutei tosses the sun at them. This is really all that the Yoroi Senshi can do here.

You said that Inferno can throw a sun at the senshi, That's all he should need. The sun is a mighty mighty big star. That's big enough to engulf the system in flames.

Keollyn
You said that Inferno can throw a sun at the senshi, That's all he should need. The sun is a mighty mighty big star. That's big enough to engulf the system in flames.

But that's only if they're allowed to call upon it. The opener said nothing of it, and if they can't, they lose. FTL planetbusters would be overkill for anything not named "Inferno Armor"

Kento
The Scouts are FTL? Not really sure how even Inferno could win since the Ronin's are far from that.

atv2
Listen and listen well, The YST/RW got spirit and could overwhelm a warlord from hell.

atv2
And still they had the new black armor from the third OVA, no telling where their power went.

Kento
Um..it was the second OVA. The 3rd gives them new armor. And none of the Ronins have the black armor. Which still doesn't matter when people a whole lot faster are beating them before they can think. If the Scouts are FTL.

King Kandy
Listen and listen well, The YST/RW got spirit and could overwhelm a warlord from hell.
The Sailors defeated the god of Chaos.

atv2
They can't possibly be that fast. They can only teleport if they form that circle but that's about it. That's enough time for them to react in a move or two.

atv2
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Sailors defeated the god of Chaos.

Ryo and the crew went inside of Talpa and killed him!

atv2
The YST could go up the mirror and beat themselves to the draw!

King Kandy
Ryo and the crew went inside of Talpa and killed him!
Oh yeah because a demon Warlord totally>A primordial force of the universe.

Keollyn
The Scouts are FTL? Not really sure how even Inferno could win since the Ronin's are far from that.

Because FTL speeds =/= win. They're not harming the Kikoutei armor with just planet busters, and nothing is stopping a bloodlusted Ryo from TKing the Earth/moon/sun/largeasssobject at them (or them at it)

Kento
Because FTL speeds =/= win. They're not harming the Kikoutei armor with just planet busters, and nothing is stopping a bloodlusted Ryo from TKing the Earth/moon/sun/largeasssobject at them (or them at it) It is when the Ronins wouldn't have time to form the Inferno armor.

And since when can the Inferno armor do that anyway?

Keollyn
It is when the Ronins wouldn't have time to form the Inferno armor.

And since when can the Inferno armor do that anyway?

Kikoutei Densetsu OVA. Fourth episode. Sun and moon where moved by Shiroi Kikoutei.

And again, I'm only talking as if they did form the armor. I already know they don't have a chance otherwise.

King Kandy
He can TK the stars all he wants, Eternal Sailor moon can just toss a galaxies worth back at him like she did to chaos.

Keollyn
I've never heard any galaxy being tossed at anyone in Sailor Moon. You might want to post that scan.

DolX1

Ryo's been against warlords that could disappear, He got a good shot on them.

DolX1
But that's only if they're allowed to call upon it. The opener said nothing of it, and if they can't, they lose. FTL planetbusters would be overkill for anything not named "Inferno Armor"

Not really, he didn't need a sun to tear that tail up. He'll do fine with the senshi.

DolX1
Kikoutei Densetsu OVA. Fourth episode. Sun and moon where moved by Shiroi Kikoutei.

And again, I'm only talking as if they did form the armor. I already know they don't have a chance otherwise.

He'll have time like they did!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.