Spider-Man with IG vs. Highfather & Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Spider-Man has an hour to practice with the IG. Which side wins?

DigiMark007
Anyone with an hour to practice with the IG is >>>> those two. Especially someone who is familiar with and aware of cosmic hoo-doo like Spidey.

darthgoober
It seemed like Nebula had the IG for less than an hour when she took down the Abstracts. I think it's save to say that Spidey would walk all over these two.

Priest
yes
Spidey Brain>>>>Nebula

guy222
spidey

Dark-Jaxx
I am pretty sure anyone who just gets the IG right off the bat can take these guys...

Arahan
i am sorry, but i think spiderman can not handle the IG.
He would go ask someone who knowes how to use it...
someone like Mephisto may be. of course spidey had to trade something in exchange. once he knows how to use it he would make his aunt young and bang her as replacement for MJ.

The Hate will never go laughing

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Arahan
i am sorry, but i think spiderman can not handle the IG.
He would go ask someone who knowes how to use it...
someone like Mephisto may be. of course spidey had to trade something in exchange. once he knows how to use it he would make his aunt young and bang her as replacement for MJ.

The Hate will never go laughing

Let it go, man. It's gonna be alright. yes

starlock
Spidey IG for the easy win

Arahan
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Let it go, man. It's gonna be alright. yes

no not his time. i read much shit spiderman storys over the years but OMD-BND just gave me the rest. it is retarted in so many ways.

i am discovering myself hating spiderman more and more xD

But there is still Quciksilver...oh wait no more mutants..terrigen mists...

Damn mad

Stoic
Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.