Starkiller vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
This is the maul that killed anoon banderas. This is Starkiller at his prime.

No noobaris.
No fanboyism, back everything you say with at least a quote from wikipedia.
Don't treat each other like bastards during the debate. Understand that your opponent is an intellectual debator just like you, even if you have low esteem for him.

1. Sabers
2. Force.
3. All out.

NonSensi-Klown
Maul wins in all three without too much difficulty.

Jbill311
Even in Force? I don't think so. Galen takes that.

NonSensi-Klown
There is nothing Galen can do that would hurt Maul with the force.

Maul took the lightning of a no-name witch, thus he has resistance to every force attack known to exist.

Jbill311
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
There is nothing Galen can do that would hurt Maul with the force.

Maul took the lightning of a no-name witch, thus he has resistance to every force attack known to exist.

... Please?

NonSensi-Klown
Well I didn't put the tag before the sentence as well, so the HTMretard wouldn't work right.

Lord Knightfa11
maul fanboysim no it doesnt work.

Null ARC Avis
Maul, Galen, Galen

Enyalus
1. Sabers, Darth Maul - 9/10.
2. Force, Galen Marek - 10/10.
3. All Out, Darth Maul - 6/10.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Sabers, Darth Maul - 9/10.
2. Force, Galen Marek - 10/10.
3. All Out, Darth Maul - 6/10.

Lord Knightfa11
sabers=darth maul
Force=galen
All out=galen

seriously? how is darth maul going to react when galen starts slamming him against stuff with tk?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
seriously? how is darth maul going to react when galen starts slamming him against stuff with tk?

You have proof that he can, then, I suppose? He can already resist Force Lightning that we know of. And he's incredibly fast - there's no reason he wouldn't be able to avoid it.

Lord Knightfa11
well... he was slamming vader around with tk and stuff in the game. vader>maul.

Icy Ninja
I don't remember him picking up Vader and throwing him around he was threw something back at Vader that he threw at him then proceeded to cut him up with his lightsaber and drop something massive on Vaders head but just incase I am mistaken i will look up the vid on youtube

Edit: Just watched the vid and my memory must be fading he was able to hit Vader with the "force repulse" attack then droped something on him then cut him up then tossed him like a ragdoll but the point stands that he had to wound vader badly before he could get past his force defences

Enyalus
well... he was slamming vader around with tk and stuff in the game. vader>maul.

You're aware of Maul almost killing Vader, and Vader having to resort to stabbing through his own chest and life support systems to catch Maul off guard and finally kill him?

And it isn't like Vader > Maul in speed...

xxxpoppunker182
well the book>the vid from the game

Enyalus
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182

Well, in the book he also Force Grips and tosses the Emperor around, lol...

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
Really I thought the cut scenes from the game are higher canon then the novel and as I have yet to read it I can only go on what I know from the game

Enyalus
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Really I thought the cut scenes from the game are higher canon then the novel and as I have yet to read it I can only go on what I know from the game

Same C-canon, I believe. Comic, novel, and game.

Lord Knightfa11
You're aware of Maul almost killing Vader, and Vader having to resort to stabbing through his own chest and life support systems to catch Maul off guard and finally kill him?

And it isn't like Vader > Maul in speed...

Wasn't this infinities or somesuch? and this wasn't the true darth maul but some doppleganger or clone or something?

xxxpoppunker182
Same C-canon, I believe. Comic, novel, and game.

in c-canon doesn't the order to refer to go novel>comic>game?

i could be wrong but as far as i know the darth bane novels> the comics depicting that same period.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Agreed

Enyalus
Wasn't this infinities or somesuch? and this wasn't the true darth maul but some doppleganger or clone or something?

Initially it wasn't canon, but then they said it was, and it's stuck since then. It was either Darth Maul resurrected, or a clone, or something. No one knows.

Mizukage Yoda
You have proof that he can, then, I suppose? He can already resist Force Lightning that we know of. And he's incredibly fast - there's no reason he wouldn't be able to avoid it.
Are you suggesting Maul>>Vader? Because he slammed Vader around like a rag doll, there is no proof that he couldn't also do the same to Maul. Resisting Force lighting is one thing but when you start getting massive object thrown at you in such a large volume Maul will be overwhelmed.

Enyalus
Yeah, I am suggesting Maul > Vader in a battle.

He almost killed him, and would have had it not been for his arrogance. Maul's much quicker than Vader (Mr. I Never Run). He wouldn't allow such objects to hit him.

truejedi

He almost killed him, and would have had it not been for his arrogance. Maul's much quicker than Vader (Mr. I Never Run). He wouldn't allow such objects to hit him.

wasn't it a clone of Darth Maul that almost killed Vader? If so, then we can't use that instance in this thread. If someone is a clone of Micheal Jordan, it DOES NOT make them a basketball player, how that person lives decides. We could have a Darth maul's clone vs Vader thread, but they are not the same.

Lord Knightfa11

His arrogance really is all this comes down to. Here is the screenplay scenario.

Maul: "wtf? no wai ur a n00b apprentice to an apprentice video game character. I'm so gonna own you."

Galen: "Nuh uh. i curbstomped vader. And vader curbstomped you. A>B>C."

Maul: "KMC says that that doesn't work. and I resisted the lightning of a no name witch from that one comic book, so i can survive anything you throw at me."

Galen: "dude, you think vader didn't have the basic raw beast in him to resist some pathetic body guard's lightning? And I tossed him around like a fricking ragdoll. In the end your going to be like HAHA I BEAT YOU DOWN, then i'm going to flip over you, retrieve my dead master's lightsaber, wait for you to turn around, and then stab you. Everyone knows that's your weakness."

And then it happens that way.

Lt. Valerian
Forcewise, Maul gets the ownage of his life. No explanation needed.
Bladewise, I do not know.
All-out... In the scene from the videogame, Marek completely destroyed Vader at the end of their duel. Unless the novel somehow contradicts this, I just have to believe Marek would be able to take the Zabrak down.

Gideon
Well, in the book he also Force Grips and tosses the Emperor around, lol...

No, he doesn't.

Lt. Valerian
Wasn't he joking?

Enyalus
Originally posted by truejedi
wasn't it a clone of Darth Maul that almost killed Vader? If so, then we can't use that instance in this thread. If someone is a clone of Micheal Jordan, it DOES NOT make them a basketball player, how that person lives decides. We could have a Darth maul's clone vs Vader thread, but they are not the same.

You're right. If it was a clone, the original Darth Maul would've been even better and thus dominate Vader more thoroughly.

His arrogance really is all this comes down to. Here is the screenplay scenario.

Maul: "wtf? no wai ur a n00b apprentice to an apprentice video game character. I'm so gonna own you."

Galen: "Nuh uh. i curbstomped vader. And vader curbstomped you. A>B>C."

Yeah...except for the fact that Vader didn't curbstomp Maul. They were virtually even until Vader managed to cut Maul's saberstaff in two. Then, Maul goes Jar'Kai and proceeds to absolutely outclass him every way possible saber-wise. Vader has to stab himself through the chest - badly crippling and almost killing himself - in order to hit and kill Maul. And during the Jar'Kai incident, Maul had Vader at his mercy. He lost because he was too arrogant and decided to taunt him when he should've just shup up and finish the deal. CIS + PIS = Maul's excuse for losing.

Originally posted by Gideon
No, he doesn't.

The comic depicts it. The book really contradicts the one-shot that badly?

Faunus
Starkiller owns Maul. Being able to take the Force-lightning of a Nightsister isn't going to help him against a man who can humiliate Vader and stand up to the Emperor with the Force.

Enyalus
Pfft. Maul speedblitzes. wink He needs no Force Power. He's powered purely by badassness. Like Chuck Norris.

Lt. Valerian
Yeah, 'humiliate' is the word that I was looking for. Actually, my jaw kinda' dropped when I saw the vid.

beast1234
darth maul was said to be a wizard of the force in his book but we still have no evidenced of how powerful he was in the force so i still have to gave this to starkiller but if this was a lightsaber battle darth maul will take this he has beaten respectual jedi masters that are extremly skilled with a lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.