Vegetto VS Gogeta VS Mystic Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who's the strongest?

Wei Phoenix
Vegito

Gogeta

Mystic Gohan

in that order.

occultdestroyer
Yah
I also believe that Vegetto is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) character in DB.

Vegetto was only SSJ1 when he fought Super Buu.

Imagine if Vegeta and Goku were permanently fused,
and they went to SSJ2 then SSJ3!!
IMO, SSJ4 Vegetto might even be strong enough to beat Omega Shenron even without the Spirit Bomb move.

King Kandy
Gogeta SSJ4 was strong enough to kill Omega Shenron, if he was permanently fused like Vegetto Omega never would have survived.

Wei Phoenix
Vegito is stronger than Gogeta because of fusion methods. if they both were able to achieve SSJ4 then Vegito would be stronger than Gogeta.

atv2
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yah
I also believe that Vegetto is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) character in DB.

Vegetto was only SSJ1 when he fought Super Buu.

Imagine if Vegeta and Goku were permanently fused,
and they went to SSJ2 then SSJ3!!
IMO, SSJ4 Vegetto might even be strong enough to beat Omega Shenron even without the Spirit Bomb move.

Sure thing, Vegito may just need to go SSJ3 to beat Omega Shenron. SSJ4 Vegito is just way over the hill for Omega Shenron. Vegito is the Strongest for sure!

BradBalboa
Vegito

Gogeta

Gohan...Why do people think Gohan is in the same leauge as those two messed...hes powerful yehh...but Buu was kickin his ass and admited he was just playign with him..buu got stronger and vegito did the same to him!!!

Darth Raizen
Vegito=/=Gogeta
Vegito>Mystic Gohan
Gogeta>Mystic Gohan

Take Gohan out, and you have a stalemate. The only way Vegito could win is if he waits for the 30 minutes to pass.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
Vegito=/=Gogeta
Vegito>Mystic Gohan
Gogeta>Mystic Gohan

Take Gohan out, and you have a stalemate. The only way Vegito could win is if he waits for the 30 minutes to pass.

IMO,

SSJ1 Vegetto =/= SSJ2 Gogeta
SSJ2 Vegetto >>> SSJ2 Gogeta

BradBalboa
Vegito beats Gogeta, the fusion earing is a superior form of fusion as opposed to the fusion dance, old kai says himself fusing with the earings allows for a more powerful enitity to be born !!!

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
IMO,

SSJ1 Vegetto =/= SSJ2 Gogeta
SSJ2 Vegetto >>> SSJ2 Gogeta

Where are you getting SSJ2 Vegito? We've only seen him in his SSJ1 transformation.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Vegito beats Gogeta, the fusion earing is a superior form of fusion as opposed to the fusion dance, old kai says himself fusing with the earings allows for a more powerful enitity to be born !!!

The rings are superior since they have no time limit, that's the only reason, other than that, it's a stalemate.

Kento
Where are you getting SSJ2 Vegito? We've only seen him in his SSJ1 transformation.

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16276/page.2/

I thought it would be ssj2 since that aura. *shrugs* Though you never really see it again I guess so it may just be the transformation.

As for the fight Vegetto should win.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Kento
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16276/page.2/

I thought it would be ssj2 since that aura. *shrugs* Though you never really see it again I guess so it may just be the transformation.

As for the fight Vegetto should win.

Might be. Then again, we've seen Goku transform into an SSJ during his fight with Pikkon, even though it's non canon, we see sparks during the transformation.

Darth Raizen
I'd say he was an SSJ2, since we've seen sparks in that, and the SSJ3 transformation.

Example.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5343/400203jn3.th.jpghttp://img296.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Wei Phoenix
The rings are superior since they have no time limit, that's the only reason, other than that, it's a stalemate.

No the rings are superior because they combine the two power levels. The dance makes both users meet near the same level.

Vegito is the peak of both of their powers combined.

Gogeta is their powers brought to an even side.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No the rings are superior because they combine the two power levels. The dance makes both users meet near the same level.

Vegito is the peak of both of their powers combined.

Gogeta is their powers brought to an even side.

Hah, forgot all about that little tidbit. Thanks for the heads up thar.

occultdestroyer
Yes, I know Vegetto never went to SSJ2.
I was just implying that Vegetto's power level in SSJ1 form is about equal to SSJ2 Gogeta's power level.
So a SSJ2 Vegetto would be stronger than a SSJ2 Gogeta.

DolX1
Might as well narrow it down to Vegito and Gogeta! Mystic Gohan doesn't even have a place in it.

Terryc250
Vegetto since it was stated to be the strongest fusion, so that automatically means Vegetto > Gogeta

and i'd put Gogeta above Mystic Gohan

deathcon27
mystic gohan is out in no time but vegito wins becuz of the no time limit n guyz both vegito and gogeta know the same moves bigbang/final kamehameha included

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.