I have to get this off my chest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
So I was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend a couple of days ago, and all out of nothing she tells me she's pregnant. I'm like 'WTF', and at first I thought she was kidding, but after she showed me the pregnancy test she took earlier that day, it turned out to actually be true. And, admittedly, at first I hated the idea of me becoming a father, but now I kinda like it. I don't know what I'll have to tell my parents though.

However, I'm quite ashamed of this, and it pains me to tell you, that I've never played BioShock, and one year after it's initial release-date, I think I might buy it this weekend.

ScarletSpeed
laughing

congrats on both.

The Grey Fox
Jesus, you really have to get that game.

Oh, cool about the baby too. awehuhs

FoxMeister
The baby things cool but being a father cannot be scarier than Bioshock

Slay
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
laughing

congrats on both.
My girlfriend isn't actually pregnant. awehuhs

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slay
So I was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend a couple of days ago, and all out of nothing she tells me she's pregnant. I'm like 'WTF', and at first I thought she was kidding, but after she showed me the pregnancy test she took earlier that day, it turned out to actually be true. And, admittedly, at first I hated the idea of me becoming a father, but now I kinda like it. I don't know what I'll have to tell my parents though.

However, I'm quite ashamed of this, and it pains me to tell you, that I've never played BioShock, and one year after it's initial release-date, I think I might buy it this weekend.

Wait for two months, then punch her really hard in the uterus and say, "GOTCHA B***H!"

The Grey Fox
My girlfriend isn't actually pregnant. awehuhs I really hope you're lying about the BioShock thing too...

Slay
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I really hope you're lying about the BioShock thing too...
Go listen to Green Day, *****. awebrow

FoxMeister
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait for two months, then punch her really hard in the uterus and say, "GOTCHA B***H!"
My girlfriend isn't actually pregnant. awehuhs
Do it anyway

The Grey Fox
Go listen to Green Day, *****. awebrow Go listen to Rihanna! awehawe

Slay
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Go listen to Rihanna! awehawe
Yeah, but I don't actually listen to Rihanna, you do listen to Green Day. awehuhs

The Grey Fox
Yeah, but I don't actually listen to Rihanna, you do listen to Green Day. awehuhs Well,

shut up awebrow

Mairuzu
k...

Rogue Jedi
Wait for two months, then punch her really hard in the uterus and say, "GOTCHA B***H!" laughing

Neo Darkhalen

you must buy Bioshock, without a doubt.

Now what was this other news awehuhs

Slay
Have you ever loved someone? awebrow

dadudemon
Have you ever loved someone? awebrow

I just got done spooning my wife who is the mother of my two children.

no expression

Slay

no expression
I see. awehuhs

Mairuzu
is is that true?

aww you fixed it uhuh

Röland

no expression
You sick f*ck.

FoxMeister

no expression
And to finish up you came on here excellent

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
is is that true?

aww you fixed it uhuh

I fixed it faster than 20 seconds. You must of refreshed or clicked this thread and read that post during that "less than 20 seconds".

nee nars? confused

Mairuzu

no expression you too?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Mairuzu
you too?
drylaugh laughing out loud

dadudemon

Mairuzu
my girlfriend might be prego... but at least i've played bioshock haermm

Selphie
DONT PUNCH THE BABY. It could possibly just retard it, and not kill it.

Röland
Originally posted by Selphie
DONT PUNCH THE BABY. It could possibly just retard it, and not kill it.
Yeah. You gotta let the stairs do all the work!

Selphie

Röland
Might as well just take a drill to it shrug
Too messy. awehuhs

Selphie
OH YEAH, YOUR GIRL'S GUTS AND PLACENTA ON THE FLOOR, WHAT A MESS, 'CAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY WORSE THAN STEPPING ON LITTLE CHILDREN'S TOYS THAT MAKE YOU SCREAM, AND YOU FEEL LIKE KICKING THE KID IN THE FACE!

*sigh* Jackass.

Röland
OH YEAH, YOUR GIRL'S GUTS AND PLACENTA ON THE FLOOR, WHAT A MESS, 'CAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY WORSE THAN STEPPING ON LITTLE CHILDREN'S TOYS THAT MAKE YOU SCREAM, AND YOU FEEL LIKE KICKING THE KID IN THE FACE!

*sigh* Jackass.
Just saying, that at least with stairs, it's a nice clean abortion.

Selphie
Yeah, yer boring

Why so cliche, its boring BORING I SAY!

Röland
Would you rather I used a rusty coat hanger and some hedge clippers?

Selphie
Oooo, hedge clippers!

Rusty coat hanger is cliche as well

Röland
Ok fine.

Hedge clippers and a curling iron.

Selphie
GOOD JOB WITH THE CURLING IRON, I LIKE IT! eek!

Röland
I AM SADISTIC. peaches

Dark-Jaxx
I never have played Bioshock either.

Don't really plan to either.

=Tired Hiker=

Dude, just some advice, it's time for you to buck up and take responsibility for your actions. I usually don't preach about stuff like this, but a whole year it's been out and you still haven't played BioShock?!! WTF, man??? mad

BlackSunshine

no expression

You know.....spooning leads to forking........

no expression

......I'm stupid

TRH

However, I'm quite ashamed of this, and it pains me to tell you, that I've never played BioShock, and one year after it's initial release-date, I think I might buy it this weekend. Im glad you were kidding mate

Dorian Belmont
wow something similair happened to me except in my case she miscarried then slept with everyelse on my block behind my back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.