Gethzerion vs Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
Well we know who wins the saber duel. I don't think Gethzerion uses a saber. I think Gethzerion is way more powerful in the force.

Gideon
Gethzerion does unholy and unnatural things to her in the Force; Palpatine feared her enough to order the destruction of all ships stationed at Dathomir.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Gideon
Gethzerion does unholy and unnatural things to her in the Force; Palpatine feared her enough to order the destruction of all ships stationed at Dathomir.

True, but do you think Ventress would at least get close enough to land a strike with her lightsaber?

Faunus
What did Gethzerion do other than pwn Luke?

I'm ignorant, so fill me in.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
What did Gethzerion do other than pwn Luke?

I'm ignorant, so fill me in.

I am a kind Master, and I am compassionate to the ignorant, stupid, and uninformed. She pretty much conquered Dathomir through force (literally), owned Luke, exploded Han's molar, evaded fire from the Falcon on foot, and then instakilled a batallion of stormtroopers by waving her hand.

And when Palpatine felt her through the Force, he ordered the destruction of all the ships stationed at Dathomir and left the local garrison stranded.

Tangible God
Geth wins. How was she defeated eventually?

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Geth wins. How was she defeated eventually?

Know this, I do not.

Mizukage Yoda
Shit thats powerful

Lightsnake
Gethzerion died when, with the other Nightsisters, they attempted to flee the planet and Zsinj's star destroyer blew up their transport.

Gideon
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Gethzerion died when, with the other Nightsisters, they attempted to flee the planet and Zsinj's star destroyer blew up their transport.

Yeah, damn, forgot.

Zsinj killed them... with a Star Destroyer.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Gideon
Yeah, damn, forgot.

Zsinj killed them... with a Star Destroyer. Thanks Gideon, where would Lightsnake be without you.

Darth Angel
Gethzerion wins. Someone so powerful in the force that even made Sidious himself fear her can take "an occasional capable fighter" (sidious statement about ventress).

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Thanks Gideon, where would Lightsnake be without you.

Nowhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.