The last thread ever in the OTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay everyone, let's only post in here and then never post again. Okay, go . . .

FoxMeister
FIRST POST LOL

ScarletSpeed
last post lol

wait mhmm

FoxMeister
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
last post lol

wait mhmm
lololololol etc

The Grey Fox
Someone make a new thread

BruceSkywalker
K

Neo Darkhalen
i posted awehuhs

ScarletSpeed
I might make a social thread.

DustinTsure
Posty McPost post.

BruceSkywalker
I might make a social thread.

sounds fascinating

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sounds fascinating

sarcasm ? no expression

BruceSkywalker
sarcasm ? no expression

I know

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
K You do realise that that's not funny, right? Not at all. It's not sarcasm, it's not wit, it's nothing. Only Mairuzu can pull off 'K' properly. Other than him, it's not funny in any way, shape, or form.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You do realise that that's not funny, right? Not at all. It's not sarcasm, it's not wit, it's nothing. Only Mairuzu can pull off 'K' properly. Other than him, it's not funny in any way, shape, or form. What crawled up your ass?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by DustinTsure
What crawled up your ass? Who are you? awebrow

DustinTsure
Who are you? awebrow I'm Dustin. And you?

The Grey Fox
I'm Dustin. And you? I'm Ami-Jay, nice to meet you. mmm

DustinTsure
I'm Ami-Jay, nice to meet you. mmm Hm, I've been browsing a forums for several years and I've always thought you had a penis. Meaning, I thought you were male. Boy wasn't my ****ing ass wrong? Wait, maybe it's a femenine male name?

The Grey Fox
Hm, I've been browsing a forums for several years and I've always thought you had a penis. Meaning, I thought you were male. Boy wasn't my ****ing ass wrong? Wait, maybe it's a femenine male name? Yeah, it's a lame feminine name. It's not pronounced Amy though. It's pronounced AM-ee, if you get what I mean. Either way, my name sucks. I'm a guy.

DustinTsure
Ah. I thought of V for Vendetta when you said "who are you" only I couldn't remember what his response was.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, stop posting.

The Grey Fox

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, stop posting. Never!

DustinTsure
No. Let me turn the movie on and find what he says. It's something along the lines of "who follows the question of what and what i am is a man in a mask. some shit like that."

The Grey Fox
No. Let me turn the movie on and find what he says. It's something along the lines of "who follows the question of what and what i am is a man in a mask. some shit like that." "Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. " srug

DustinTsure
"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. " srug You've seen that movie too many damn times apparently

=Tired Hiker=
Naw, I think it's something like, "Who is the fool, the fool or the fool who follows . . . . in a mask."

The Grey Fox
You've seen that movie too many damn times apparently It's called The Internet Movie Database. 131

DustinTsure
Ah, no wonder you were quoting them so quickly.

lord xyz
I might make a social thread. I made like 5, and no one posted in them.

Everyone just uses 1 millionth post game.

Strangelove
I might make a social thread. don't you basically already have one?

Every thread you step in to?

Because I can
Originally posted by lord xyz
I made like 5, and no one posted in them.

Everyone just uses 1 millionth post game.
is it weird that i remember when you first joined KMC? ermmhappy

Dorian Belmont
You do realise that that's not funny, right? Not at all. It's not sarcasm, it's not wit, it's nothing. Only Mairuzu can pull off 'K' properly. Other than him, it's not funny in any way, shape, or form. K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.